World of Warships Admiral - /wowsg/

!!! Edition

*****NEW TO THE GAME? RETURN AFTER LONG ABSENCE?*****
Tell us your server and get a referral code from a fellow /wowsg/ to get extra bonus credits/flags/XP and two free premium ships (one instantly, one after you play a T6 ship).

>Newbie guide
pastebin.com/XGWdGjPc (embed) (embed) (embed)

>0.6.13 update version
worldofwarships.eu/en/news/updates/patch-0-6-13/

>0.6.14 public test
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/pt0614-2/

>Pan-Asian destroyers
worldofwarships.eu/en/news/common/hidden-dragon/

>Captain Skill calculator
shipcomrade.com/captcalc

>Statistic tracker
wows-numbers.com/
wowstats.org/

>In-game chat channel:
NA Channel: Search for "Veeky Forums" (by antibullyranger)
EU Channel: "Official Veeky Forums channel" (by Varzov)
SEA Channel: "Veeky Forums"

>Clans
[KUMA] on EU - contact one of the deputies/recruiters
[HOTEL] on EU - upvote us on r/WorldOfWarships/
[BOTES] on SEA - contact Benlinsquare
[BOTES] & [HOTEL] on NA - contact JakeNS

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/5qjGA#iBKglAG
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Motte-Picquet-class_cruiser
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Old thread

qt

Buff when?

How do I learn to not be a shitter?
t. 950 wtr and 48% wr

This is what the real Super Alsace should be, The Type No.3 Design, they could have given that some fake guns and it would have been fine

Type N3 by the looks of it is what WG used as actual Alsace

you git gud

>T10 French BB is called France
>"France is retreating again"
>"France is running away"
>"France is getting penned by German shells"

Does Raptor honestly believe he's behind people leaving /wowsg/?

How delusional is he?

This is why Germany dropped the crap of having capital ships named after your country. It's hella demoralizing when it's shot to shit or sunk.

Well considering that WG gave cruisers speed boost that gives them boost to reverse speed, that is what they are aiming for

Actually I think you're right, the obvious giveaway is the armament, the 3x4 gun arrangement is from the N3 design. I guess WG just mashed all 3 designs together into stock and top hulls. I wonder if we'll ever see the N2 design in game with the 406mm guns?

watch flamu

Maybe at some point, as prem T8 BB

you have to ask?
he thinks his gender studies degree is valuable and he will be the next top jet fighter pilot
literally his words

>France prem camo should be completely white
>How to activate surrender consumable on France? XD

Speaking of which, I'm somewhat confused by Dunkerque's camo being black. For night operations I presume?

>imgur.com/a/5qjGA#iBKglAG
Look what the fa/tg/uys found.

Good old classic

>italian imported surrender ship

Dunkek black lingerie is historically accurateâ„¢?

hon hon hon

>leave wowsg
I want raptor to shitpost me now

Torpedo Armament Expertise (10% rof) or Superintendent (+1 smoke/speedboost) for Minekaze?

TAE
you won't need that many smokes or boosts till later

ehi BB want sum fuk

Today is my birthday
say something nice about me

Who's the guy?

Your boatfu isn't as trash as it could've been
Don't forget to give shekels to eternal anglo slavic merchants

If you provide proofs and an IGN Ill get you something :3

No turks

>buff for Moskwa
comrade, what?

ahhahhahahhahahahhahahh
>Don't shoot
>Philiosophy design unknown
>Comms ship/Sound wave attack
>Taiha every time it rains
This is funny.
I wonder if the Comms ship would actually work as a battleship and do fine?

what proofs?
there are no proofs
proofs are not to be

Hotel: Literally, the QTest.

Shid :DDD

We have the same birthday mang.

This is what proofs look like.

>tfw your ID expired 3 years ago

thats not hotel
thats some garbage

fucken nice

What about her sisters, are they qtest too?

I didn't know we had someone from fugging lithuania.

Whats your IGN and why arent you in KUMA yet?

MastigosWilkins
wasn't around when the drama happened and both clans have people i know
if KUMA manages to organize enough people for CWs i'll consider joining

EU server is diverse :^)

SI is not that good for IJN DDs. TAE isn't that useful for Minekaze in particular, but it is very useful for the later ships with longer torp reloads. SE is also another solid choice for IJN DDs.

>that meme horse CoA.

Lel I thought they made that up for EU4. Whats next? Are winged hussars actually a thing?

Only one constant, comrade!

well yes, they are

We have two and one of them is in KUMA.

That "meme horse" is a coat of arms of Lithuania. It doesn't even suppose to be real, as long as it means something to a nation.
But yes, winged hussars were real. Look, for example, siege of Vienna 1683

Is this just a fluke start or is this ship actually that good.

This is the first cruiser I'm really liking

Yes it is a fluke
Yes, Roon is good.
>liking cruisers only starting at T9
why even grind?

Ah, I see.

It's probably illegal to mention that in the Hotel discord, you wouldn't want to anger the Sultan right?

To get Hindy for CB
My only T10s are Conq and GK

roon is the goodest bote

Idk, I am not in discord.

So is there an explantion or theory as to why tier 8 sees tier 10 so much?

Not enough tier 8s, 9s or 10s in the queue or what?

Because there's no tier 11 and 12 for all the tier 10s.

Yes
T8 has a 5 tier range it can see, 6-10
T10 has only a 3 tier range, 8-10
So to fill T10 and to a degree T9 games, T8 ships have to be dragged up and end up being bottom tier a lot.
That's also why T7 MM is pretty good, T8 gets shit MM and brought into T10 games, so at T7 you end up being top tier more often.
imo a fix would be making MM only +/-1 tier, but that would probably hurt search times,
especially for T10

Or maybe create some system where MM at first tries to create +/- 1 tier game, and if it cannot than go to +/- 2

Yea that'd be a good system

Also just adding on to what I said before, I think another part of the issue is that I assume the ship population follows a bell curve, so there isn't many T10 to fill their games to begin with, which is why a large part of the T8 player pool ends up getting drawn in to fill those games.
I suppose as the game gets older and older and people slowly start getting T10s over time the issue might get slightly better.

So that's like what, two people in one day that's left? When will Raptor apologise for making people leave?

too complicated for small family company like wargaming leningrad division((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

most times KUMA literally has 6 people online weaiting for a 7th guy tho

Maybe a tier 9 prem/gift like the Black?

Right now France has the least amount of premiums for any tech tree, Italy has the same amount of premiums and they don't even have a tree yet. There are still several cruisers and battleships France can introduce:

Tier 2: D'Assas, Catinat
Tier 3: La Motte-Picquet, Pluton
Tier 4: Edgar Quinet, Durand-Viel Type A
Tier 5: Jeanne D'Arc, Savoie, Lorraine, Duquesne
Tier 6: 23690-tonnes Battlecruiser Design, Suffren
Tier 7: 37000-tonnes Battlecruiser Study A2, 37000-tonnes Battlecruiser Study B1, Colbert
Tier 8: Type No.2 1940

And I still think the 17500-tonnes Small Battlecruiser Design would make a better tier 10 than the Frankenstein Henri IV

Who is leaving? Why are you upset? Literally everyone should leave the cancer that is discord

Youll get your 7th guy once cartman is back from rehab/jail

So i'm an old player, probably been 5 years since I last played. My account got hacked while I was gone i guess because there's now a authenticatior on it. I have all my old cd keys which is what I was going to use to prove the accounts mine but I can't even contact customer support without government issued id which I never had on the account in the first place, I paid for the game with the passes.

Am I just shit out of luck?

not the correct thread my friend

Do you like boats user? Quit wow, join us today

botes welcome you

WG already announced Gascogne. T8 BB

BOATS?

bowts

There can be more than one prem/gift ship of the same type per-tier (Fujin/Kamikaze, Atlanta/Flint/Indianapolis, Aurora/Oleg, Murmansk/Krasny Krym, Molotov/Makarov)

botes, yes.

why did you post a double image?

Nice garbage scow.

>I don't see the difference.png
Left one doesn't have a parasol.

Alsace N2 would basically be French Alabama. N3 was the only Alsace variant that was proper T9 material.

Tell me how people hit every shell in a salvo on a moving target even though there is massive spread? Don't even get that on stationary targets

I wonder why WG didn't use La Motte-Picquet in the French cruiser line to begin with.

Oh booyyyyy I love playing DDs and getting blapped for half my HP in someones first salvo

RNG.
Sometimes everything hits, other times only one does, and there are those rare occasions where by dodging the enemy actually enables all shells to hit it.

>La Motte-Picquet in the French cruiser line
Isn't that Duguay-Trouin class?

Not that one, this one:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Motte-Picquet-class_cruiser

I'm confident about the Cleveland being put into games with no CV. At least 5 times fewer CV than with a dd of same tier.

>green paint
Hol' up

>WG adds german port
>not glorious Bremen
>not Wilhelmshaven
>not Kiel
>but H*mburg
why

TRAINS!

World of Trans confirmed?

If you want to talk about transgenderism Id recommend talking to [HOTEL]Meggo, he's very activ on reddit and tumblr and a real authority on trans* rights

That's what I thought too, which is why I put it as a potential tier 8 ship possibly. The N1 and N2 designs had thinner armour than the N3 (which is why its better suited to tier 9 like you said). I guess there's still a possibly that WG will add the 406mm guns as a gun upgrade but so far all the ships previewed so far have been pictured in their top configuration. It would be a neat side-grade kind of premium, with slightly different AA and with bigger calibre guns (but DESU more tier appropriate) they could go to town BALANSing.

It would be kind of awkward ship to balance, non-superfiring, single mounted guns, garbage torpedoes and thin armour would make it like the Tenryu but worse.

The Friant is based off of suggested plans to overhaul the La Motte-Picquet design (which were put on hold because of WWI) but of course, WG went way too far with the concept and we ended up with a wacky super ship.

Where do trains from Germany go to?

>tfw french t10 is a wasted orgasm of a ship

>Stop shitposting and false flagging for an hour
>thread completely dead

Should have seen this coming

How about you come back to play Cartman instead of shitposting?

My new Router should arive this week mang.

just get a cable you shit

Also it's my birthday and i even posted proofs, how about some good wishes you fucking faggot.

Jesus i at least expected francine to remember that. I am disappoint.