Metal Blade Suicide Edition
Previous Thread: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org

/ddlc/ Sings "Your Reality"
ft. 64 Anons
[YouTube] /ddlc/ Sings "Your Reality"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PQSljVL5ARA&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=7KoC5525KOk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZcoqR9Bwx1Y
drawabox.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

Monika

Natsuki!

>How did you guys started playing the game?
I just kept seeing "Doki Doki" in a couple places. I kept dismissing it as something to do with Doki Doki Panic, but eventually I found out it was an actual new game. I still dismissed it as a perplexingly popular generic VN, but eventually downloaded it from Steam after hearing it was free.
>Did you know beforehand it was a horror game or were you taken off guard?
Nah. I knew it'd be doing some fourth-wall fuckery after seeing how popular it actually was and the way it was talked AROUND ("just go play it." "Leave now before spoilers." [word/phrase that is clearly something with significant meaning when heard with context]) was very similar to Undertale
>If you did know beforehand how much did you know about it?
I only knew that there'd be some serious elements. I had assumed it'd be like the game with the cripples. That the warnings were just trigger warnings because you'd be working through the girls serious issues the further into their route you got.
Most of the hints Monika dropped were extremely obvious since I was looking for 4th walk breaking, but I still wasn't expecting outright horror.

Sayori is a sheep!
A sheep!

Sheepyori best Sayori!

oink

>[YouTube] /ddlc/ Sings "Your Reality"

Taking Mini-GTSayori for a picnic!

I love her too.

same as you, pretty much a blind playthrough. Made the ending of act 1 and subsequent events very effective.

Good evening everyone! Welcome to the general, we've got fun and games!
...Ahem, anyway, let's get the word of the thread out there, shall we?

Let's try "Sea" tonight! It could be a vast unknown, a cool ocean breeze, a womb for life, whatever tickles your fancy!
Alternatives are "Jade", "Veil" and "Labyrinth"!

For those who are curious, these are sets of words suggested to Anons of all skill levels who feel the urge to write, but can't think of a topic. Pick a word that piques your interest, write a poem or a small storylet with it as an inspiration or theme, perhaps even receive praise and critique if you ask for it!
You can choose any of them perhaps even combine some of them if you feel they mesh to you! If none of them interest you, you can always check the previous prompts! Don't try to force yourself if you're tired or sick!
Remember to take care of yourself, enjoy yourself and put yourself out there! We look forward to seeing what's forged in the fires of your creativity!
Monika?

youtube.com/watch?v=PQSljVL5ARA&t=

Afternoon, /ddlc. How goes it?

A little derp-eyed but still looks friendly enough

>have a paper due in a few hours that I need to write but I really don't want to get out of bed

I can't believe it's only Monday. I don't know how I'm going to make it

Reposting from previous thread. Please help me out.

>All the antsukis start showing up and stealing your cupcakes

Yes!

Good luck getting Sayori's cupcakes, they're huge!

Beat DDLC main story! Unlock Mercenaries mode!

>Sayori
Best character! Gives neck-breaking hugs to stunned enemies! Has a TMP, a few healing cupcakes and grenades! Does not slow down as her health lowers due to emotional fortification!
>Monika
Pretty good character! Has a pistol and a magnum! Enemies always drop something but because of her poor coding her drops are much worse than everyone else! Melee isn't great either, pen stab on downed enemies is nice though!
>Natsuki
Crutch character! Buffsuki special attack wipes out bosses but players become reliant on it! Has a rifle and a weak machine gun! Loads of healing cupcakes though! More about having fun than playing for high scores!
>Yuri
Melee character! Has a hard time against bigger, tankier enemies but staying in close proximity of smaller enemies and countering a lot of attacks with her knife can rack up a lot of points fast! Targeting an enemy's head for two seconds makes her stare paralyze them!

Only casuals need to play as the monster girl variants!

>you will never get to play the dokipocalypse scenario

Misumi!

At least for me personally:
>Yuri
The biggest and most grotesque dick.
Has a high sex drive and is easily aroused, dealing with it by either secretely masturbating if Act.1 or just grabbing one of the dokis (or you) and using them as her onahole until she is satisfied if Act.2.
Cums on poems before she gives them to people she likes and frequently wants to read books featuring dickgirls with you.
Act. 1 wears special made panties to conceal her cock as good as possible, Act 2 just straps it to her leg.
Strong erotic smell due to all the daily masturbating.

>Natsuki
Small when flaccid, quite big and thick when erect.
Embarrassed about it since girls aren't supposed to have those and hers appearing small as well. Gets bullied about it.
Rough during sex when she gets into it as a way to vent getting bullied, and sometimes calls you Amy. Feels sorry for it afterwards but tries to hide it.
Smell and cum are very sweet and would make nice toppings for her cupcakes.

>Sayori
Average size. Often hairy when Sayori can't be bothered to shave it.
Masturbates in bed regularly while thinking about you. Grips it very tight with both hands.
Sub and vanilla during sex, doesn't want her dick to bother you.

>Monika
Changes her dick(s) based on your preferences and wants to have the best one out of the 4 so you pick her.
Hints at her dick in poems she gives to you or "accidently" lets it be seen.
Wears an elegant cocksock. Sometimes masturbates using her heart pen, letting only the heart part stick out of her cock.
Likes rubbing dicks together with you, commenting on the size difference and masturbating on cam for you.
Can be dom or sub as you wish, from you calling her mommy while you suck on her leaking head like a baby to her calling you daddy while fuck her rough from behind and jerk her dick.

tfw no Sayori zombie gf

>

>Only casuals need to play as the monster girl variants!
does mini-gtsayori count as a monster girl variant

And for those that missed the FE femdick chart

Yes, but she is all sorts of banned from the leaderboards because she can just walk into enemies, stepping on them which counts as a melee kill which in turn gives her a time boost.

Done.

What's Monika's true size?
I'd imagine it's really thin and average.

Aww I really like this user, the message is easy to understand and relatable the only thing that feels a little off is the line:
>Unlike I ever want to be

I'd say that this is a good effort and that you should be proud of this

Its true form takes up 40% of her body mass.

I actually like this . I hope you don't mind some thoughts:
it has a few issues with grammar
I'd reword these lines

>Unlike i ever want to be

sounds a bit awkward. maybe "not what I ever want to be"?

>How they can do without a fight
maybe just "how they can without a fight", the 'do' doesn't make sense to me here. good 2nd stanza

>Others and me we're only sinking
Others and I*

I really like this.

damn. saved and I'm probably going to make this my phone background or something

Why does this exist?
Who would write this and who should read it?
This is beyond autistic.

i honestly thought that the game was the one fucking with everyone, and that monika was caught up in it. Especially after the scene where she tries to talk to you and then gets cut off. Like some sort of malevolent force was trying to kill her off next.

I want to see Yuri destroying Monika with her cock!

Every other thread until Christmas!

Across an endless ocean
Further then any could see
The same story set in motion
Not what i ever want to be

Natural to some is rising
Above the dark into the light
To me it is just mesmerizing
How they can without a fight

Others and i we're only sinking
Towards the black abyss
All that remains is wishful thinking
For us to feel a lovers kiss

Thank you for the feedback, english is not my first Language so these kind of mistakes will keep happening to me for a while.

>dick(s)
TOO FAR user, MUCH TOO DEGENERATE!!!
MONIKA DOES NOT HAVE A DICK BUT IF SHE DID SHE WOULD ONLY EVER HAVE ONE!

Will he ever deliver?

I approve of everything in this post.

>Mfw Monika

What makes you so sure?

when the sun rises in the west, and sets in the east; when the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves. Only then will the delivery begin, and you receive your keychain

I missed you Erika! Do you mind if I use something that doesn't relate to anything you've given?

Writhing, throbbing, pulsating, overwhelming,
Tendrils of emotion snake over each other.

Millions of fibres filled with explosives,
Compressing and relaxing like a demented spring.

Hungry maggots born from sin,
Ooze like pus under my skin.

The clock is set, the key is turned,
21 seconds to detonation.

something I posted a while back without avatarfagging, it's the only thing I can think about right now. Sorry I'm in a bit of a mood

so how exactly does death work in the doki world, when monika is deleted their is an entity that reaches out in an attempt to find monika.chr, we can presume that this is monika. But for that matter, what about the other characters. Is the Soyura from the last act the same soyura as the first?

>All the Danlets showing up at Antsuki's picnic and stealing her newly-gotten cupcakes

>Soyura

>Soy-based Sayori Substitute

Its well written but it also feels like you could explode any minute.
Maybe you should take a long walk to shout and cry where no one could hear you.
That ussually sets me straight when i feel like that.

>Keychain is going to be delivered by your favorite Doki herself
Was is worth the wait?

Even art department is slowing down.

But Natsuki is the soyboy of the club

>sayorifriends are soyboys confirmed

Sayori is pure.

Pure soy apparently.

kek

I'd use soy infused with Sayori Love Nectar.

>tfw there is no substitute for true love and having someone to care for.

Stop trying to make this general /feg/ 2.0, we should accept our destiny with dignity as /utg/ 2.0

My guess is that everyone has an idealized version of themselves that would run in the "intended" version of the game. But when the game is actually run, the club president usually ends up modifying them because the literature club is a place where no happiness can be found. The game restores them to these backups after they're "deleted," but like Monika said she couldn't really bring herself to actually delete them. President Sayori probably wiped Natsuki and Yuri's traumatic memories, but she remembers them from the error log.

I just want somebody to hug.

Updated the cock chart.

Me too user.

This is my default state of mind.
I'm basicly a human teddybear, but those aren't popular with girls.

>updated
?

So do I.

Daily reminder to give your loved Doki lots of love, food and attention.

fixed your image OP

Please kill me

How the fuck do drawfags do it

My hero

youtube.com/watch?v=7KoC5525KOk

>layers
>make your sketch layer over the picture
>lower opacity

>Is the Soyura from the last act the same soyura as the first?
Well, Monika never deletes anyone. She just moves their files. Presumably this means that it is the same Sayuri since her file was simply placed back.
Alternatively:
Monika says she can still hear everyone she has deleted. So there's remnants of everyone scattered about even after being deleted. I'd imagine if she'd actually have deleted them and was still able to restore them it'd be like taking all of those remnants and having the game "rebuild" their file to a factory default state. Some empty gaps would be created anew, but they're exactly the same and indistinguishable from what they'd have been like if they'd never been deleted at all. Whether or not you think that constitutes being "the same" person is a person-to-person thing and more nuanced.

Hug the cold!
Anything you touch from there can only make you warmer!

Just keep trying.

Try not to look at your imperfections, and whenever you feel like quitting, just think about something else, relax a little and keep trying.

Drawing is not a thing that happens from one day to another, you just need to keep practicing.

What exactly are you trying to do?

>TFW no soyuri gf

arent like 80% of people in row 2?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZcoqR9Bwx1Y

I have a white BG layer, another for the background line and another layer for the eyes

Drawing Yuri

i don't get it, that's not siivagunner

It is perfectly normal to suck at the beginning.
Take Monikas advice and keep going!

Watch tutorials on Youtube first. Literally the first step to anything

Hey Anons. After luring here after some late nights I am going to get some professional help with depression and all that. Never thought I would ever go and do this but you all showed me a lot and how I realised both me and Sayori are eerily similar made me take this kind of action. I want to be shown that there is more to life than the complete emptiness that I have felt for years other than just being a support for better and more "human" people. Stay strong Anons, I don't know if things really get better but at least it will become manageable, I hope. If there is anyone out there like me, just keep going and find someone/a professional to help because taking a blind step in what seems like a futile effort may not end that way.

My 1st session is Thursday I will post updates then if people are interested. Obviously not going to show everything but at least try to show my experience in hopes others do the same.

All Dokis are great, but I like Sayori the best. But never forget to give love to all Dokis.

so are we as bad as undertale? whats the consensus?

If you've never drawn before you should at least google tutorials about the basics of drawing faces. They will help you out a lot. It doesn't even have to be anime related (even though no one would recommend you that shit, really), just the basics.

Thats the first step! I hope it goes well for you, and would love to hear about your experiences.

We have more heart for what it's worth

My advice would be to start here drawabox.com/ if you are serious about it.
That's what I did and it worked pretty nicely.

Been gone several days, how's /ddlc/ doing?

Undertale is inhenrently worse and always will be

I meant make the picture the bottom most layer, than make every layer above it see through, maybe excluding the linework if you want.

I personally practice on mspaint to get a steadier hand so im not shaking everywhere when i do want to draw something. It kinda helps

Well done, user! The first step to better yourself is to admit your flaws and improve. Hope you're able to get rid of all that's burdening you and be able to enjoy life again.

Doki fandom is 10 times smaller and way less cancerous. Think that pretty much everyone that was in the homestuck fandom transfer to undertale almost immediately.

i would enjoy hearing about your progress user. hope you're feeling well

With a tablet presumably

No. Undertale was the "first" in a very long time (so it was able to capitalize on "WHOA") and became incredibly popular very fast. The turnaround from one day to the next was insane. This one flew mostly under the radar. It'll never get big enough to get anywhere near that bad.