What was up with ancient Armenia? It was the cause of a bunch of wars between Persia and Rome...

What was up with ancient Armenia? It was the cause of a bunch of wars between Persia and Rome. Persia tried to annex the region multiple times, and Rome didn't really seem to care enough to take for themselves, but were just as determined to simply not let the Persians have it.

Why did the Parthians want Armenia so much? What was there? And why did the Romans fight so hard to not let them have it?

She's cute

Armenians are jews that chased a coin rolling down the road into a church.

Careful, user...

>What was there?
For the Persians/Parthians; mountainous, easily defensible terrain directly on your rival's eastern border.

i want to hate fuck her so bad

One of the most hilarious things to watch for me is Ana getting super butthurt about something, and she just starts yelling about some shit in a retarded way and Cenk is just staring at her and occasionally nodding. It reminds me of when ladies get really upset about something but their gentleman doesn't really care, but she's really expecting him to, so he fakes it

BLACKED episode when?

cenk can sit in the corner and jerk off

Not to mention inching closer to Mare Nostrum.

Who is she? She's hot af.

Didn't she at one stage deny the genocide of her peoples by the Big Turkish Cock?

Ana Kasparian, co-host of The Young Turks

Ana "i'm fucking better than you" Kasparian

Her voice is a bit grating now that I hear it on TYT.
>ywn hear her talk about your privilege as you slam her pussy and dominate her.

uhg I have sick fetishes.

I still don't understand why an Armenian would work with someone who denies the Armenian Genocide.

self hatred

Can someone explain to me why an Armenian is willingly working with an Armenian genocide denier?
I mean, nobody actually likes the Turks but she has an actual reason to hate him

Semites (and Anglos I might add) have very little use for integrity.

money and fame maybe? idunno

Armenians aren't Semites.

hahahahaha

They actually talked about this once, the video is somewhere on YouTube, but Cenk was telling a story about how he tried to befriend a group of Armenians in college and they let him know they didn't want anything to do with him. Ana's response to this was, in short, "OMG IT WAS A HUNDRED YEARS AGO GET OVER IT"

She's better than you

As far as I've understood it the fight for hegemony over armenia had to to do with safeguarding their border against eachother withouth spreading themselves thin enough for the enemy to have multiple paths of attacking your own land. Armenia as such provided a good buffer located in a mountaneous region. By having the state as a subordinate friend you gained the best of both worlds in terms of a good buffer against invasions while not having to spend cash on defending an extended borded. The added benefit of having armenia as a vassal which you yourself could launch your invasion through was also a big plus.

Also, I suppose it's always more fun to fight in a third persons house rather than being the host for it every other time.

Armenia served as a buffer state between the two empires, both romans and persians at times appointed puppet kings. There wasnt any reason to fight over besides the fact that it happened to be between the two and therefore always the place for border conflicts whenever one side thought to try to take a bit from the other.

It's like a former slave defending their master, or an abused spouse defending their abuser.

She loves the BTC.

But I'll admit that Cenk is a fucking liberal retard you Americans can keep.

He's far more conservative than the average Turk

>someone actually realized that he is a pan-turanist sleeper
what gave it away? the fact that his "alternative political party" is called "Wolf pac"