Step 1: PIVX gets on Polo
Step 2: PIVX price rises from $1.85 to $10
Step 3: Buy Lamborghini and laugh at Dash premine scammers getting flipped

Other urls found in this thread:

poswallet.com/login.php?referral=aprest
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>going on botnet honeypot exchanges

it's fine on bittrex just where it is.

wow, you have to be the one guy unable to turn a profit on this.

Polo is a mercenary, they don't give a fuck about dev relations. They are the ones who listed Ethereum Classic. They just ruthlessly cut out ten coins, making people lose millions of dollars.

they like playing with fire. they must not understand the crazies these cryptos attract.

Nice projection retard
>poloniex come save me from buying at the high!!

fuck off with your NSA botnet "exchange"

i hope you lost money

Bitch I am invested in things you haven't even heard about yet, and by the time they reach Veeky Forums you'll be buying my bag at 500x

haha okay bigshot

You must have a tiny dick or be poor as fuck to have a superiority complex like that.

For me it is the bitbean. The best cryptocurrency.

id love to be premined by amanda's johnson

Why does Baily Jay always have to shill her stupid dashcoin!?

PIVX has a cap on the number of coins?

AFter getting the sweet PIVX taste I am not touching anything but masternode coins. Incentivized holding is king.

typical woman :

shilling, lying, trying to scan everyone aroung her ( probably even her parents ).

Nice larp

>he buys shitcoins on yobit

>dl pivx wallet
>still syncing after 3 days
>not even halfway

Send help

*scam

Women don't know they do it, so you can't really blame them. They see themselves with the best of intentions.

i would love to throat fck her so hard

Why is PIVX not on polo yet?

yeah, I guess shit like POSW right? Or FRN maybe? :D

DASH is greasing Polo to keep PIVX off because they know it's serious competition. I'm very glad PIVX is on the better exchange anyway, Bittrex.

probably some worthless no-name altcoin on yobit or some dead penny stock

Depends on volume. Polo relying on PIVX being a flash in the pan. If volume keeps up they're going to list it.

No. Just no.

With your bizarro world dash. And shit tier shills.

poswallet is all in one. You can stake coins like POSW, PIVX, BITB 24/7 without using your computer. Has an Exchange. Also able to gain free coins for those who are just starting to get into crypto. Sign up at poswallet.com/login.php?referral=aprest (Referral Link)

How many dash do you have to buy to get a handjob from her?

Yeah poswallet is legit af

It's going to at least 50 cents soon.