/drg/ Danganronpa

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread A reminder that I've literally never played the game. I religiously watch lets plays because I believe that you can get the same experience. Also dubs are better than subs edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Last updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft hiring staff for ‘Danganronpa modeling and texture creation,’

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/10951938/chapters/24374475
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love Junko!

Reminder that Aoi's best girl.

I love Kirumi!

The other one hasn't even hit bump or image limit, moron

MUGI!

Do you constantly refresh the catalog waiting for a new thread to pop up?

Gamekun starting a thread so early.. shameful!

Hajime's huge Asian cock in my pussy(male)

MUGI!!

Naegi loves Sayaka

Animator!

>Not running a script in a separate browser window to ritualpost for you even when you're asleep.

Why are you seething so fucking hard at someone you've never even met?
t. Baconfag

Oumaede!

I love Tenko!

Such hatred for Kyokofags... could it be... has he returned?

>With Magic Aikido, I will finally be able to protect everyone!

Simmer down there, Tenko! You'll be chapter 4's victim at this rate!

Is shit!

>sleeping

S E E T H I N G

Onii-chan is mine!

You'll be mad jelly you don't have it so can't ritualpost from beyond the grave.

Cute.

I hope Poyo dies of lung cancer

I hope I die, too. Can you wish death on me as well?

J'aime cet ours sinistre

Damn, you're right.

The DR1 cast is supposed to be 19 during the killing game, right?
I think it would've made more sense for them to enroll at 16, spend half a year normally and half a year locked up before the killing game

Taka died in chapter 3

archiveofourown.org/works/10951938/chapters/24374475

I want to kiss the person who wrote this.

>Himiko dies and Tenko lives
>She immediately outs Tulpa because she hears Himiko's spirit
>Knows how everything happened
>Knows about the tv show
>Easily gets a better ending than Shuichi

>Taka

God that Fic was good shit. Made for some really good masturbation material.

Omg not this shit again. You're literally showing sexist, hateful and misogynistic behavior once again. /drg/ is by far the worst and most offensive generals I've seen. You literally hate on women all the time. We have the right to speak. Stop bullying Poyo you awful piece of shit. She's recovering from her traumatic ordeal.

Kirumi using formal terms for classmates seems off, aside from that 8/10

I wish I had some time right now but just glancing over the introduction I can tell it's great.

You prefer Ishi?

Now listen here you little bitch

Stop falsefalgging La'Keisha

delete this

Danganronpa v3 is the first game where a nigger girl doesn't survive

She looks like a boy now.

Yes, Ishi sounds a lot better, so thanks.

>Creator chose to use active warnings
>Miu Iruma
Ew, thank god they warned me first.

Cute! Most short-haired Makis (or any kind of alternate hairstyle, really) look weird but I like yours

t. Mugi

Gonta x Maki

If we go by the Weedman novel, Leon was 17 when he enrolled into HPA since he's 2 years older than Kanon who was 15 and first year in high school. So it means class 78 and probably the other HPA classes spend about 2 years in their original high school and during their second year they get recruited to enroll into HPA for their following year.

Angie would've lived if her tits were bigger.

I can't remember if Taka is used in the NISA version or project zetsubou.

>I think it would've made more sense for them to enroll at 16, spend half a year normally and half a year locked up before the killing game
Except that's not what happened. They spent 1 year during normal times. Then second year was them locking up the school.

I know that. They spent 1 year normally, 1 year locked up. But that's way too long of a time for them to not notice how their physique has changed over time. The characters also don't look 19 to me, 17 fits them better.

In the Nisa version, I still can't understand their weird reasoning over giving only Weedman, Aoi and Ishi nicknames.

Ouma x Maki

Gonta x Ouma

but Peko isn't a serial killer, that lie only lasts like 10 minutes until Sonia says something

Ouma x futa Maki!

Gonta x Ouma x Maki
cuntboy Ouma x futa Maki

What are you talking about? There's not going to be much change in physical appearance for the most part between 17 and the 19. I didn't change much in high school. It's not that ridiculous for them not to notice much until Sakura and Kyoko noticed it.

Gonta x Ouma x Futa Maki x female Shuichi

Isn't "transboy x a real dude" nothing but pseudo-yaoi?

I know but I can only fit so much text in a crappy meme

>not changing between 17 and 19
most boys still grow a few cm in those 2 years

God this place is so fucking boring

No

Mugi!

Maki getting the dokis at the sight of how dapper Kaito looks clad in a classy tight-fitted butler outfit! Maki flushing bright as Tsumugi gushes that he'd make a fine suitor and gives her a knowing look! Maki laying in bed that night, pillow clutched to her chest, with her phone turned on to a picture of butler Kaito as she pictures a universe where Kaito didn't turn her down for being gay!

>most boys still grow a few cm in those 2 years
You mean a a sizable amount not most. I know a lot of dudes who don't grow that much at all. Especially for Japanese males.

Sorry, user. How can I make it up to you?

I would destroy female Shuichi sexually.

Suck his dick

Perky ahoges! I think this is from the dream chapter because it mentioned Kaede & Love hotel.

she seems pretty happy to say this

danganronpa but fiction

You're not him, please don't say such inappropriate things in a public thread.

This calls for shitposting

kyoko hardcore bottom confirm

Kaito Momota finally made it to space.

The big dream's finally come to fruition. His eyes sting with something rapturous. He was surprised it'd come flowing out of him in this moment, but... Joy. True and evident joy. It leaks from his tearducts and streak down his eyes, leaving lines of lachrymal ecstacy. He sees the stars he's been dreaming of reaching and begins to count them. And then he counts himself, because now he's among them. Among the stars.

He's safe, happy, and where he'd always dreamed of going. What else could he ever want? He feels... at home with the stars. A kinship. Perhaps once his sickness catches up with him, he can tell stories to his friends about his travels while on his deathbed. They'll all take it in, the wonder of space, just as he has. What a wonderful thought.

Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars, finally made it to space.

this reminds me, how much time did kirigiri spend without sleeping? or did she just use her master key to crash in someone else's room?

Yeah no. Go replay Chapter 3 where she says that she doesn't go down easy.

Strong words for someone who's never played the game

She snuggled up to Naegi while he was sleeping.
Or used a dead students' room.

What she really means is she wants tops to go all out and not hold back a thing

Yes. To Hifumi's room.

I didn't imply she was a whore, numbnuts

Kyoko will be in the next game

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

Nothing gets me quite going like shitposting.

>used a dead students' room
That's what I meant. Safer than sleeping in her own room.

>Kirifags get this easily triggered

"i don't go down easy" is just her way of taunting the S people to try their best

Why does Dr3 Naegi look so much like Hajime?

>wanting to sleep in corpse's room
Sounds like Kyoko

*BRAP* *BRAAAP* *BRAAAAAAAP*

In DR1 and DR2 they had different clothes and were in a different artstyle, you can tell the difference when naegi enters the simulation
in the anime, they're in the same artstyle and naegi wears a suit just like hajime in the despair arc

brown hair/ahoge/tie

She probably slept in Sayaka's room to remove the smell so Naegi would start relating it with her if he ever went back in.

Asahina was actually Chisa all along!

Maki is so fucking cute

mm shuichi's butt ^q^