www.games2gether.com
>Planets Stats
imgur.com/w5RO8TH.jpg
>Ships Stats
pastebin.com/aabCNGau
>Horatio splicing guide
pastebin.com/1cH8sqEH
>Manual
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/392110/manuals/User%27s_Manual_-_Endless_Space_2.pdf
>ES2 politics guide.
pastebin.com/pDUQDpwA
>Comics
wiki.endless-space.com/comics
>Soundtrack
soundcloud.com/flybyno/sets/endless-space-2-soundtrack
>ES2 prequel
www.games2gether.com/endless-legend/forum/6-game-design/thread/3572-the-last-flight-of-the-gray-owl

ENDLESS LEGEND
>Manual:
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/289130/manuals/User'sManual.pdf
>Wiki:
endlesslegendwiki.com
endless-legend.wikia.com

STALEARIS
>Pastebin:
pastebin.com/YHdisqem
>Wiki:
www.stellariswiki.com
>The Development of Stellaris en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Development_hell

CIVILIZATION
>Browser Civ Game, plays like civ2
play.freeciv.org
>Civ IV XML fix
www.dropbox.com/sh/ljdms8ygix2btcs/AACC_IGIy7zAkomwA6S4DJp3a?dl=0
>Civilization Analyst (Civ VI, Civ V, BE):
well-of-souls.com/civ/index.html
>Civ V Giant Multiplayer Robot:
www.multiplayerrobot.com
>Civ 5 Mods
forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=393
>Civ 5 More Mods
pastebin.com/5ANRmRur
>Civ 5 Drafter
georgeskleres.com/civ5/
>District Cheat Sheet:
civ6.gamepedia.com/District

ALPHA CENTAURI
>Essential improvements:
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri#Essential_improvements

MICROPROSE
>MoM
www.myabandonware.com/game/master-of-magic-21t
>Wiki
masterofmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Mod
>MoO 2
gamesnostalgia.com/en/game/master-of-orion-ii-battle-at-antares

DISTANT WORLDS : UNIVERSE
pastebin.com/hubsc3ZS

Other urls found in this thread:

games2gether.com/endless-space-2/blogs/591-endless-space-2-moddb-competition
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/stellaris-dev-diary-95-humanoids-species-pack.1056888/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off spiderfag.

That may be the issue, I was in early game but was already developping roads.
I sholdn't have neglected armies.

To be frank, that's also my fault. I thought I could have a pacifist run and develop quietly, didn't thought of spamming units and defenses at first.

I don't think viruses look like spiders

It helps that the game is in a playable state now. Launch was like early access 2.0 with the amount of bugs.

Is there somewhere you can send questions to a dev or something for Civ games? Like one who every now and then answers twitter?

>I don't think
Who said that you could think? Just pick the flamethrower.

just gonna take advantage of the new thread and:
how do we git gud in this game?

But anax-jink is too cute to burn

why isnt there a tw china yet

I asked that same question, not that I mind though
TW campaign is deceivingly shit

>Academy population quest hangs rendering the entire questline unplayable
>placeholder rewards for certain quests and deeds
>Unnerfed Vodyani senator empire wide +1 FIDSI per hero level per pop skill
>Unnerfed Guardian hero Industry skill
>admiral heroes get no EXP whatsoever
>Unnerfed trade routes, 999 of each luxury resource per turn and Economic victory achievable in way less than 100 turns
>Pacifist *sticky* gives +10/20% empire wide FIDSI per peace/alliance
>some minor fix causes endless turn bug which is left unfixed for over a week
>AI spams nothing but close 0/0/100 close range ships
I do not miss release state ES2.

Good question. I'm curious about that as well.

They already got a lot of flak about Shogun 2 beign too copy and pasty, I think they want to avoid it.

s2 is pretty much the only 3d tw game you can play vanilla and not have it suck.
china is an s2 with a much better map and even possibly non classical china factions

Neither do I

Soon. Med3 is not happening. Empire 2 is too soon.

>>placeholder rewards for certain quests and deeds
That's still true for more than half the quests in ES2. Seriously, rewarding me 800 science past the first 5 turns? Fuck that, I was already producing 40k+ per turn.

>the dev-filename for Riftborn is TimeLords
Neat. I remember Wild Walkers were Mad Fairies, Ardent Mages were Rage Wizards in EL. Any other discoveries?

>Rage Wizards
Sensible Chuckle.gif

Lumeris are Venetians and not SpaceJews as you would expect

What can TW china offer that we didnt get with Shogun and Atilla (Mongols)

I'd have expected AM to be BDSM Wizards, honestly.

File names in ES2's movies folder
>Terrans
>Timelords
>Vampirilis
>Venetians
other factions have their normal names.

>we didnt get with Shogun
a good map
>Atilla (Mongols)
actual mongols

games2gether.com/endless-space-2/blogs/591-endless-space-2-moddb-competition
>You have until January 14th, 2018 to submit entries (yes, you can try your luck with multiple entries!), which sounds like a fun family activity to do over the holiday break between two heavy meals. If you've never made a mod before, don't forget to check out our Modding forum where you'll find tips and example mods!

It's about time Amplitude did something for the mod scene. I'm glad they reversed their decision on graphical/audio mods disabling achievements.

But Mongols didnt do anything special when compared to Huns or Magyars...horse archery and thats about it.

have an actual empire for one

Thats not really something tw game will do accordingly seeing even fucking Gauls consolidate.

at least there is a game.
china has a long history full of struggles and battles through pretty much all technological and cultural periods.
its a no brainer

>play true Earth map
>even has "true earth resource positions"

How the fuck do these autists figure this shit out? Is there a wikipedia page that lists all major and minor resource locations.

I mean obviously wheat doesn't grow on one tile in real life, but I mean, how do you even figure shit out like "this city farmed a lot of wheat and deer, and stone"

I can see that for one city or one country but the whole world?

>civ 3 (2001) has a build queue
>civ 6 (2016) does not have a build queue

?????

Sure does but Chinese history is kinda well...bland. You got backstabbings but warfare didnt change much.

Still? They eventually added one to Beyond Earth due to demand.

There are loads of professional resources with info for that. WTO, OECD, UN-whatever committees....

Yeah still nothing, there are some mods that add one but nothing official.

>Civ VI
>dumbass didnt even play civ V true earth

I'm not even sure how you came to that conclusion.

Genuinely surprised to see the white cliffs of dover, desu. Is that a natural wonder in civ 6?

no.
they had crossbows in the classical age. struggles over sea and land in the same campaign. lightning war campaigns. civil and external war, wars against europeans.
its history is every other history but longer and bigger

Man, the civ6 true earth map is so bad compared to 5's huge true earth map.

it is, and you can see how shit is it, considering you can have unupgraded 3f 2h tiles right off the bat. No food/hammers tiles always sucked ass

Civ V map is leaps and bounds superior to civ VI one and better designed. You didnt even see how Greece looks in Civ VI

I'm going to say yes because I don't have any mods that add shit. I don't think the true earth map pack adds anything, just maps.

Okay but I never said I didn't play that. I'm not playing a default map regardless, this one is added by a mod.

Well good stuff from the modder then.
Besides if HPM can put in all those pops in Vicky 2 modelling map in Civ VI for simple resources is kinda easy no?

Who has the best start?

Really? Anything that would give you six culture off the bat in civ 5 would be overpowered in the early game. Did that not carry over?

I just find it impressive I guess someone took the time to figure it all out. Also I'm not sure, I just started playing again after a long break and figured I'd give a true earth map a try.

Go check India and China and Japan will you?
Or link the map.

Nah 6 culture out of the gate is still pretty crazy in civ 6, not that you're likely to be working those tiles right away when you could be getting 3 food instead.

>+6
>no improvements,no food
>pretty crazy
Did you even play Australia lad

That's like 4 times your normal culture output at that stage of the game, a pretty huge head start to your civics progression.

And Australia is hilariously overpowered.

>Paradrones will defend this

post the pirate ship mod

well its a no brainer to figure out some natural resources, not wheat specifically, but farming, rocks and minerals, fishing and sheeps
however I highly doubt brittania had horses and cows in ancient times

Why bother designing individual components when we can just increase the size?

Is this real? lmfao

It's real, and it's fucking amazing.

>Romance of the three kingdoms
so, how is this game afterall?
I'm curious and it looks alright, which game would be best to start off?

Oriental Empires, can get that feeling if you manage to get later into the game,
that rugged mystical china terrain, big cities in between and massive armies

unfortunately it seems are the only two anons interested in this game

>Romance of the three kingdoms
>so, how is this game afterall?
Go check /eagg/. They know more about that game than anyone else here. They could tell you what to get.

I enjoyed RotTK13, but that was after I torrented it and the PUK, then bought it. It's a whole other type of game, though.
Might do the same for Oriental Empires, although I need to check to see if there's any modes that accurately simulate the historical setting, rather than just a sandbox with factions dumped into it.
Half the draw of that time period (for me, anyway) are all the characters and historical and political details.
It honestly feels like more of a Mount & Blade game at times, with different camera perspectives and light RTS combat instead.

>any modes that accurately simulate the historical setting
well there is the custom game and grand campaign map, on the latter its just a proper real china map with set spawn locations,
kinda of a real earth map for civ if you will, so likely everyone will expand and later will have the big wars in a likely fashion, but not get into political detail, no
but I think that is the appeal of the game as opposed to TW for example, making it a more civ-alike potential

> It honestly feels like more of a Mount & Blade game at times, with different camera perspectives and light RTS combat instead
I really wouldn't mind that, M&B is alright and I wouldn't mind the RTS either, worth checking it out

Yeah, I had a look at the wiki, the time period/factions aren't really my jam.
If you do wind up getting RotTK13, be sure to get the expansion pack, it's pretty vital.

Can I be Cow Cow?

Easily the worst shit in Civ 6

How did they fuck up the UI in C6 so bad?
It's not functional, it's not aesthetic, it scales horribly and it clashes violently.

This is what happens when you hire based on patriarchy smashing ability and not design talent

motherfucker I have satellites

The space stations look cool tho.

Too bad I can't say the same about the ships.

Who decided it looks good to not only put turrents only on the top of the ships, but also to make them giantically huge comapred to the rest of the ship?

What's your issue with it exactly? The map concept was cool but it's easily beaten by Civ 5's white cloud fog of war.

Not everything bad in videogames happens because of militant sjws, user. Greedy suits are just as big a problem.

What game?

none of the graphics are to scale in stellaris, so that doesnt even amtter

Stellaris? What else?

forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/stellaris-dev-diary-95-humanoids-species-pack.1056888/

That's like saying it's ok for human portraits to have heads three times the size of their bodies. Just because the sun and Earth aren't at the appropiate scale they should be.

Oh boy another overpriced DLC. What fun.

How was the synthetic DLC anyway?

I stopped playing a bit before it came out because I was getting super bored.

im not saying its right, but thats what happened. at least theyre consistent(ly bad)

trying to read the ui causes me physical pain

I wish games would do what Endless Legend did with combat honestly. I'd fucking shit my breeches if Endless Space 2 had tactical turn based space battles instead of movies.

>but it's easily beaten by Civ 5's white cloud fog of war
you kidding nigga? that was literally the best thing designed in civ6,
the rustic map feel to it, and the "here be daemons" drawings
before it was purely a bland white cloud

to be honest, I really fucking like the graphical design of civ 6, its literally the only thing going for it

I was hesitant about the style but honestly I came around to it I guess. The map is cool but I guess it just triggers my autism in the modern era. I also may have some nostalgia with the white cloud because I was so happy from 4 to 5 with the white cloud over black nothingness. Honestly going back to 4 is hard for me because I feel smothered by the fog of war.

try playing Total war

>Honestly going back to 4 is hard for me because I feel smothered by the fog of war.
seriously? its the least thing I notice about it, and I also prefer the darker fog of war than white clouds
but I'm always glad to get back to modded civ4, graphically I think it still holds up, but gameplay wise, it eventually gets me bored

Are we ever gonna get tools for custom visual affinities for ES2?
Making custom factions sorta bugs me knowing I'll run into similar looking factions, and I'd rather not circumvent that by making EVERY custom faction a Horatio offshoot.
Only most of them.
If the Mezari are anything like they are in EL, they can't come soon enough.

Modded Civ 4 is still my favorite because the civics give me a better impression/feeling of constructing a government than most of the new shit.

>This angers Wiz

It was my biggest disappointment with ES2, honestly. There are games that do the whole tactical battles thing better, but not many that are also good empire builder 4x's.

So wait, deleting that gives you the DLC for free?
Or the opposite, or what?

Free DLC

Psst. It's free DLC.

I get that but I'm confused about the actual process involved.
It looks like I need to delete that part of that file, but usually these things involve either adding things to a file or changing a 0 to a 1.
Thanks, Mass Effect 3.

Also, free enclaves and guardians. Just empty out the modifier.
Just delete those two lines and you get free plantoids, that's it.

>get noise cancelling headphones
>play any of the new civs or even beyond earth
>all those tiny almost unnoticeable sounds they made and included in the game despite it being of almost no consequence

Pretty impressive IMO.
>mfw hearing the whales in civ6 for the first time

Well I could've saved myself some money.
I guess I know better for the next million sets of DLC.

Gotta say the only thing I don't like about districts is to make them work properly the amount of forward planning and figuring you have to do is just absurd. I guess I might just be a brainlet but I usually just say fuck it and put shit down when I can.

Basically just more RP options. You get 30 minutes in after creating your special waifubots and realize it's all exactly the same.

I think it's fantastic, I love that sort of long term planning. You only really had two choices for the holy site anyway, next to the cliffs would've been ok. Your dockyard is gonna go between the sea resources so put your campus or theater square between that and london, depending on what victory you have in mind. Although thinking about it putting the dock over the fish and building a coastal wonder or two is also viable.

To be honest I can appreciate that people like that. I guess I am just getting fucking lazy.