/dng/ Dueling Network General

YGO General #2662
Cute Pendulum Savior Girl edition

Last thread:● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro Links Beta(Windows): mega.nz/#!Cc8CjRQR!kA4vmisRfdgGn8KOURWLoASy_DAGcsrjBI5jUX3DUko
>YGOPro Links Beta(Mac): mega.nz/#!t3QW1ACT!dPQGhp_ceHnYh4XMuxyfrzrtiXHUwgnYb9SaMuby3bc
>YGOPro no Links(Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!FjI11DhB!8yUbfIJupKLXXSznZb7Ymg
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator with no judges or databased rulings
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Structure Deck: Powercode Link (December 9th)
●OCG: Premium Pack 20 (December 16)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS Box (December 23rd)
●OCG: Flames of Destruction (January 13th)
●OCG: Rarity Collection (February 10th)
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Dark Savers (February 24th)

●TCG: Wave of Light Structure Deck (January 19th)
●TCG: Extreme Force (February 2nd)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists 2 (February 23rd)
●TCG: Legendary Collections Kaiba (March 9th)

No CaC unless you can provide a 1000 word-minimum essay explaining why your card would be good for both the current OCG and TCG metas, is more creative than all the archetypes in the game, would not powercreep Card Shuffle, and has at least 5 citations in MLA format
Go to /dlg/ for Duel Links discussion

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mzis3gwzn2ogtts?lang=en),
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder to never feed the trolls

1st for el shaddoll construct never getting unbanned

What is the BEST opening board your deck can do?

Reminder that Cimoo is a racist, feministic SJW who hates weebs.

I'm so tired of losing in this terribly balanced game. I'm tired of just trying to play the decks I like and getting my shit shoved in for it. I'm tired of even the best boards I can make getting run over easily and my opponent laughing at me for it.

Give me the most broken, easiest to pilot deck out there.

makyura ftk

>when you realize yugioh doesn't actually matter to you
>when you realize that it's just something you to to pass the time because you have no job, you're not in school or any kind of training and live in your dad's basement
>when you realize that yugioh does actually matter to you, and, in fact, it's one of the only things that matter to you at this point, and you spend your allowance on foiling out your HERO petdeck
>when you realize this downward spiral into spending money that isn't even really yours has always existed
>when you realize it only got 1000x worse once your fiance dumped you for a shitskin she met a week prior
>when you realize that even though your childhood was filled with sadness from getting beat up by your dad and watching your mom huddled in a corner on who knows what, it was still far more enjoyable than the so-called "adulthood" you're in now
>when you realize that the reason yugioh does actually matter to you is because it reminds you of a time that wasn't as bad as the present, and you inherited an unhealthy habbit of collecting overpriced shit from your abusive father
>when you realize that this confession has been entirely meaningless and is probably nonsensical anyway as i'm too fucked up right now to care
if it weren't for drugs and the dopamine spikes when a shiny new super ultra secret mega rare card comes in the mail to stave off the endless depression i'd be dead right now

>racist
>SJW
Pick one.

>white person who condescendingly tries to speak about the experiences of minorities over people actually of that minority
>not racist

k

Is this guy even good?
www.youtube.com/user/EmpoleMew/featured?disable_polymer=1
myanimelist.net/profile/EmpoleMew

>new card pic
>duel links advise
Hello tewart

>>when you realize it only got 1000x worse once your fiance dumped you for a shitskin she met a week prior

How does this make you feel, whiteboi?

it makes me feel like shit, and it doesn't even a nigger, it's some sandnigger or spic, can't even fucking tell. never met the guy, just saw his profile pic and then i called her and informed her of my disapproval

it's a lost cause m8

is abc ojama fun?

>and it doesn't
and it's not*** fuck i cant even type, need to take some more xanax to chill out. still coming down off acid... been a hell of a day, went looking for her too, went to a dogpark we used to go to together praying she'd show up. ended up freezing my ass off for no reason and went home feeling just as empty as ever
also here's a yugioh pic just to keep it related... dont get me wrong i love yugioh... HERO's especially because they scratch an itch no other archetype does, don't care how shitty they are

>HERO shitter is a cuck irl

hang in there, my man, we all have something that tethers us no matter how shitty life is

work on that money spending but otherwise, have faith things will improve in time if you work towards it, and remember your fiance ain't nothing but a thot and there's better out there

good taste in HEROes

*I* don't even think I'm good, I just enjoy my petdeck

really explains

i don't know why i'm venting here of all places... i guess i was just wondering if any of you guys share this kind of thing... not necessarily the relationship shit, but like, do you guys ever feel like you spend too much money on this hobby just to get that spike of happiness when the mail comes? i get so giddy at the door watching out the window waiting for it to come every day (and yes, i do mean every day, i spend an unhealthy amount of money on this game despite being a NEET)
MtG used to do it for me, but yugioh really hits the spot more than anything else. the beautiful foils and the added nostalgia for nostalgiafag decks... you know what i mean guys? i don't know, just thought i'd ask... i know some of you guys get depressed. that's why we're here and not on some yugioh subreddit or whatever the fuck they have over there.
maybe this shit is offtopic, maybe it isn't, i don't know. i guess i'm more talking about how the game affects our lives rather than talking about specific decks or meta or anything, anybody wanna chip in? like does it fill in any gaps in your soul? it does for me. even if i know it's artificial. i got my prismatic secret rare blazeman last week and i sat there looking at how cool it looked for a couple minutes, and in those couple minutes i forgot all about her. the girl i loved more and more every day for 5 years. 5 years dude. have any of you ever been with a girl that long? it hurts man. really
yeah man i'm trying to stop spending so much money. i've got my hero deck done and i think i'm just gonna stick with it no matter how bad it is. i already have the BA and PM cores but HERO is what i find fun so fuck it
>good taste in HEROes
thanks mate. that means a lot actually. we get so much shit on here and i really don't know why. if i had to guess it's probably some tripfags fault (i have them all filtered so i wouldn't know)

Sound rough, buddy.

and I would enjoy you shutting the fuck up for once but we aren't going to get that now are we
nice link faggot

You too thanks

Post your madolche deck faggot

HEROes have been one of my favorite decks since back in the day, so I definitely am with you there. they've had a pretty bad rep for ages now from a ton of factors, but i always find myself going back to them eventually regardless

but yeah, you're not alone, yugioh is something also makes me remember fonder times compared to the shitfest that is the current moment. usually when i'm playing casual matches with friends, or similar setups. and the feeling of holding a high quality, rare version of your favorite card always feels just as good as it did back as a kid.

is that you accel?

I'd say it has more to do with the barrage of "hurr what engine should I play in HEROs" trollposts we've had over the past few weeks.

yeah man HERO's for life, seriously. best aesthetic hands down. my dad was a shitty father but one thing we always did together was watch superhero cartoons and movies. HERO's get me you know? fonder times as you put it
if that's some tripfag i have no idea, sorry bro, i have them all filtered

>blogposts
what is this, /ksg/?

Threadly reminder to run Dark Law in all DARK decks, including Vampires for even more edge and to be immortal just like me, I am NOT dead. Me and Marzipan have just taken residence in /vp/ until Konami erratas Link monsters to stop being PAYWALLS

I too love ordering cards and building fun decks even though I have no one to play with, I like holding onto the cards and looking at them, it feels personal

>Accel
>playing YGO
>real women

same boat dude. i have nobody to play with atm. trying to get an acquaintance into the game so i can actually play and maybe even get out of this fucking house for once

Yeah I never got why ABC gets so much hate. People mention "muh petdecks can't beat it" but who compares ABC to petdecks? The same petdeck players don't complain about Spyral (anymore) and would rather play against Pendulum Magicians, a far more reliable and consistent deck than ABC. Hell, these same petdeck players would rather get Droll+Reincarnation'd at every round at locals than to face ABC, because at least Trickstars are cute. ABC, a deck that can easily get die to a well timed Winter Cherries, Ghost Ogre, System Down, Lancea, Imperial Iron Wall if that's how you roll and tons of other common side deck hate. No other deck in yugioh, as far as I can remember, is as polarizing as ABC.

Hosting, someone join

i'm the guy who was shittalking ABC earlier, and no i am not "Fred". it's just banter dude, chill the fuck out

>namedropping Fred
Shut the fuck up Fred

you're the one who started by accusing me of being fred, just get fucked mate. not everybody who shits on abc is some gay furfag

>namedropping himself AGAIN

Which one? I have one with Scapegoat exclusively, Double Summon exclusively, and one with both. I stopped playing Brilliant Fusion because I feel like it's just adding more fragility to an already massively frail deck and Garnet is an ass

fuck off mate

can we remove her already? Hell, the card rulings is her own fault for not using he source OCG

Just...............stop fred.

Jesus Christ, could someone just kill her already.

>either of them
>not getting hit
version ready if rumor's true

her and this tewart faggot need to be burned on a stake. dead serious

THEY DO IT FOR FREE

We should get one of those signature things and get people to sign it to have Konami fire her. Just proves how incompetent people hold jobs they don't deserve in this world.
>killing someone just because you don't like them
How do you function in real life?

the absolute state of the TCG
glad i don't play this shit irl

What she's actually saying there is fine. Judges are for clearing up confusion and conflict and keeping events on time, they are not there to babysit every moment of your game, that's crazy.

t. Iron Core

>Double Summon getting hit
what the fuck

>those
>actually doing anything
you have to put in an actual effort, only reason OpRa or maybe digimon even worked
even then it won't happen

What does Iron Core have to do with this conversation?

>he doesn't believe random jap twitters

Don't you guys have locals near you? I live at an absolute third shithole of a country, not even near one of its big cities and I still have plenty fun at my locals. Just go there, try not to be salty and talk with people about decks or trades and stuff.

>What she's actually saying there is fine
If she's to be taken literally then she's setting a dangerous precedent. Might as well openly cheat and calmly accuse my opponent of harassment every time he tries to call me out on it, even if he's right.

What rumours?

fuck off iron core, stop defending your waifu

>Might as well openly cheat and calmly accuse my opponent of harassment every time he tries to call me out on it, even if he's right.

could (and probably) be wrong on that but it is something to sort of look out for just in case
never know what could happen

jp twitter that supposedly gave things before
SPYral gutted (pretty obvious) and other hits like scape. unhits being more tribe and DAD

someone fucking join, i need to test my shit decks. its a free win

>blogposting
>trip's retard posts
>whining about Julia and Tewart for the 150310th time
>The only people that actually play, host rooms and post their plays get called cherrypickers, faggots and get told to fuck off
You know, the game is actually fine, it could be better but its actually fine, you people are just shitters that don't play the game at all and it shows.

>dueling some black dude at an event
>he uses cards that require you to flip a coin and roll a dice
>he doesn't bring a coin or a dice

Cimoooooooo was right.

Was Double Summon on that rumored list? I don't remember. Either way, I highly doubt TCG would follow suit on that

Regardless, this is the build that runs both, though I haven't tested this particular version too much. I play a somewhat similar TCG legal build irl

I would play against you but you're so intimidating to play against.

And I forgot the pic, of course

he's not lying about the free win
mostly gimmick decks
even telling you so

>The only people that actually play, host rooms and post their plays get called cherrypickers, faggots and get told to fuck off
Let me guess who you are: cute girl, soundwave, aoi, irs, tripfag with blue eyes, iron core, mariomon. and yes you do cherrypick your plays faggot.

Ancient Gear or Six Samurai?

is right. I'm playing fucking EVIL HERO.

>jp twitter that supposedly gave things before
Source? I'm looking at the one twitter that's been confirmed to actually give truthful leaks(twitter.com/mzis3gwzn2ogtts?lang=en), and there's nothing about the banlist. Even the one from last thread says nothing about Double Summon.

Ancient Samurai

Six Gears

but you bully me when we play with your silence.

What?

there you go again.

6 years ago i traded some cards with some guy i didnt really know and he let me keep the sleeve. It was a generic white ultra-pro one, with the sticker in the top left. It was my intention to find you and return the sleeve. I Never Did. Recently I discovered this thread and saw all the missing items from generations ago posts. so If youre missing a white ultra pro sleeve and want it back for free (courtesy of my guilt)

Is the HERO RISING deck in duel link worth getting?

i'm the guy that was basically blogposting about my depression. i have an LGS near me i might try out. i'm a total NEET though and have a genuine fear of the outdoors, let alone crowded gaming shops. it'll be hard but i'll try

how many of you buy from trollandtoad, how long of a wait is their over 25$ free shipping usually

Do you guys even bother sharing you play Yugioh IRL or do you keep it to yourself, even when a co-worker reveals they play the game?

pretty much same as although if I had a friend to go with I probably would since I wouldn't feel so out of place

Dual Links has its own general, you should use it instead.

If it's something you can't give up because you hold fond memories of it, then don't give it up at all. You'd just go into a deeper depression. My very first card game was Yu-Gi-Oh. Yu-Gi-Oh cards were the first thing I've ever started collecting in life. I've made plenty of friends growing up from introducing them to Yu-Gi-Oh.

I'll share a little story if anyone cares to read. For reference, I'm 21 now. Over 10 years ago I lived at a somewhat ghetto apartment complex full of mexican and black kids. I was the only white kid there. Despite that I still made a pact of friends. How? Through Yu-Gi-Oh. Almost every morning one of my friends would wake me up, we'd head over to sit on our other friend's porch to wait till he gets up, then we'd play Yu-Gi-Oh all day. We had another friend that would occasionally stop by sit with us and play, and show us the new cards he got from other people. Funny thing is me and this guy didn't get along so well when I first moved to the apartments. Until one day he just decided to sit with us and see what we were doing. He wanted to join in so I gave him a few Yu-Gi-Oh cards to start and we were cool since then.

This went on for a year or two until the apartments were shutting down and everyone had to move. We all moved away from each other and the last one I've seen was the one I've introduced Yu-Gi-Oh to. About a year after I moved from those apartments onto another he was at the same apartments I moved to. He sold me a deck for $10 and that was it. I still have the deck. It's a water deck with a few super rares, two secret rares, and all of them were sleeved and he even included a few extra sleeves. Also gave me an ultra rare summoned skull anniversary edition.

Nowadays I just keep Yu-Gi-Oh to myself. As in not play it in real life and just online. It's just not the same as when you were a kid.

>trip
>playing the game
Yeah i see you're still butthurt, "The Savior"

I'd play more if all my friends didn't prefer magic.

I don't deny my liking for ygo whenever someone asks me what are my hobbies, but i don't start conversations about it with some of my co-workers, same goes for the rest of my hobbies.

Yeah when you put it like that I feel fortunate always finding people/groups who play yugioh.
That's a good policy to have.

What the hell is this percy?
Why are the blue boys in maindeck?

How do you guys play yugioh these days?
I want to play around with the new things, but everything is fuck.

Some people deserve to be killed for their evil.

Like the people who wrote Twilight and SAO. Or Eragon if your hatred is old enough.

Konami would be forced to improve if Julia and Tewart were violently murdered

>NS Firewall
FUCK

I honestly have no idea what's wrong with your percy.

Find people that'll play with DM, GX, and 5D's cards only because everything after that is retarded as fuck.

Hosting, just going to get some SOUP

You're using the pre-Link exe, you have to use the new one or that happens.

The Virgin Paywall Dragon
>Small 2500 atk junk
>Only has one arrow pointing down if he's in the extra deck zone
>Opens up opponent's extra deck zones
>His bounce effect can only be activated once while he's face up
>Needs to be co linked to activate his bounce effect
>His second effect special summons monsters from the """"""""hand"""""""
>Needs another monster it's pointing to to be sent to the graveyard to even activate it
>Summoning him off of Scapegoat/Gofu alone does nothing
>Relies on other monsters/Link monsters on the field/hand to do his job for him
>Creates unhealthy FTKs every day
>Not even a dragon
>Cyberse scum
>Small penis
The Chad Borreload Dragon
>Beefy 3500 atk
>Doesn't open up your opponent's zones under any circumstances
>Always opens up 2 of your zones
>Cannot be targeted by monster effects, not even by the player who summoned it.
>Does not need to rely on other Link Monsters to activate his effects
>Targets other monsters to make them lose 500 atk&def (Quick Effect) and because he's so Alpha, Nothing can be chained in reponse to this effect
>Steals your monster and attacks you with it
>Sends it to the graveyard during your end phase because it's used goods
>Instant gratification off of a single Scapegoat/Gofu
>Is a completely fair card that frees you from the tyranny of Masterpeace
>Actually a dragon
>Big Dick