youtube.com/watch?v=NvS351QKFV4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bulleto!!!

Put one in your skull.

play kolin

playblue

Best blue.

i only play black characters

if you have a single sister or cousin its your moral imperative to convince them to date broski

Play Weiss

fat

Yes!

Fatfeels is meditating, harnessing the power of kusoge and yomi... he will return...

noobs on twitter calling for balrog nerfs
not a single balrog in capcum cup

Remember not to overeat too much during the holidays fgg.

Ok since time is running out, I'm deciding now. Feel free to roll too.

>buy Ring of Pride
1-3

>buy CPT 2016 bundle
4-6

>wait two days and buy the Christmas 2016 bundle
7-9

>buy nothing just play the stupid game

bad ripoff

What if I'm already 400 pounds?

>0
paypal me the money instead

what if i'm only 55kg for 183cm ?

>goober repeatedly talk shit about capcom on plebbit, sings the praises of arcsys
>check their steam profile
>8 hours total in ggxrd/bb
>1000+ hours in usf4
>500+ hours in sfv
Every time.

If she didn't look like a fucking gorilla in-game, I would.

>you can't talk badly about mcdonalds food if you eat at mcdonalds more often than at gourmet restaurants

dumb twigman

Then you should definitely be watching what you eat. Maybe start dieting.

Then eat more.

today

what will capcucks do if mr wizard denies the hollywood scam at evo and put sm4sh and melee instead

who is she supposed to be cosplaying?

>le let it got let it goooo

No

t. vappa

>talking about reddit
>posts cosmo
you're literally vappa. keep other websites on other websites faggot

What a shitty analogy

I prefer the term "Skeleton"

What, do you think I'm not eating ?

this youtube.com/watch?v=NvS351QKFV4

Who /abs/ here?

>food analogy
>a fucking terrible food analogy at that
anonymous user.....

not an argument
not an argument

Hmmm.

I love abs

smug

I don't get it. Why does Street Fighter (and fighting games in general) have to be so lewd in nature? It makes them awkward to play around my gf and family when they come to visit.

Link to mod? Or a hint

I think I care more about lore and stuff than the average SF player

Mai!

hello~

doug does it again

KrizmKazm

why are you so insecure? sexuality is a fundamental part of human life.

retard newbie question:

is oki a big deal in all fighting games? SFV is my first real fighting game that I actually put a lot of time into learning, and for me oki is everything. I feel sorta lost unless I know exactly what I can do to pressure people on wakeup. I play Gief so this is obviously important part of his game plan.

I'm curious, is oki important in games like Tekken or GG? I'm really excited for DBFZ, do high flying anime/tag games also have it or is is mostly reset after combos/knockdowns?

yes it is, anime game especially

Oki is important especially important in anime games that are much more offensive.

Neutral is normally more imortant in SF but lmao Jive.

It's important in pretty much all fighting games, which is why I don't get how so many people complain about it nonstop. Some have a bigger focus on it, some less. It's a big deal in GG and it's at least important in Tekken, but not as much as others afaik. DBFZ will probably have a big focus on it as well but with all the different way you can tech on ground and in the air, maybe I'm wrong.

So it looks like there's going to be a secret boss for when SFVAE comes out. I have to admit it's one the most intimidating bosses I've seen.

It is yeah.
>is oki important in games like[...] GG
Oki pressure is very important and very strong in GG. Usually a meaty projectile or similar does the job.
>do high flying anime/tag games also have it or is is mostly reset after combos/knockdowns?
Depends on the game. They all have some but for example Skullgirls is mostly restand resets, with Oki varying according to the team. The top 2 players demonstrate this rather nicely I feel.

Can't find the abs mod

What's the best way to learn what is safe and what is not from the other characters you don't play?

The other competitive game I used to play was DOTA, and it was easy as fuck to learn all the "matchups" there because you usually play more than one character and they are not as deep as fighting game chars. Since I play Jive with one char and one char only, it is kinda ahrd to keep track of all the shit the other chars do

Fighting Games

Either read frame data or get the character and try it in Training

Either way it's gay and unfun, which is why fighting games are the least intuitive genre to learn while "playing"

oki is huge and helps shape endgame.
even in games that are simple and pure fundamentals, oki becomes massive

broski should drop this esports shit and get hired of a mr bean origin movie

Why is the flat person's arm so angry?

If I'm poor should I buy SF5

Does Ryu never get any real oki? These gold ryus double/triple dashing all up in my face and i always end up getting meatied. Huh?

Meaties are oki. But if you can see it coming and you're not in a corner his pressure ends when you block.

Why not

Yes, I know that meaties are oki but I thought he didnt get any dash ups? Like Laura for example dashing up after a command throw is -4

Ryu gets oki after light/medium tatsus, and ex hadoken in the corner. Not much else though.

Which Sakura outfit do you want, senpai?

>ex hadoken
fuck me, explains a lot. cheers for saving me lab time

Japanese office woman

Zipped-up tracksuit jacket is objectively best outfit there.

>oki

Bottom left but not just pants, more like Ken's half taken off Gi.

I wanna be Mika's butt licking slave!

>having to think about buying ring of pride the best jive stage ever made

da fuq

lmao

I've never cared much about Sakura but out of those I like 2nd from bottom left.

I don't think she can wipe that properly tho

honestly none of these
jacket over the stuff on top row looks weird without pants
the bottom left is nice but too blue mary
just give her the goddamn nakahira's gym outfit

Very bottom right, I like the idea of going from High School Sakura to College Sakura

It looks fine

But she needs long hair

This, this outfit is perfect for Sakura

>Can't even afford to live off her fight money and gets a job as a gym teacher
RIP Sakura

long hair in a braid
reversed yuri sakazaki development

But jap college doesn't have uniforms

Which one would you rape?

Her in combat face and her store face are so different. I think it's because the in game filters make her look bad.

Ponytail done up with Ryu's headband would suffice.

Reminder that Sakura only looks good in anime style like sf4. She will look like shit and her win pose will make Ibuki's look good.

She'll be studying abroad
If they wanted to really do something cool they'd make it the same school from Menat, Ed, Juri and Cammy's alternate costumes

>mfw Sakura just looks the the same dumb short haired dyke as always and her 3 outfits are default uniform/karate gi/stupid sun dress that makes her arm look too big

Are either of the CPT stages worth it?

Anyone kind of hoping Sagat gets this costume as his default, or at least as a story/battle costume in V? I love this outfit, always used it in 4. Nothing beats the mullet.

>nuckle du not going to capcom cup

this boy needs to get therapy before he attempts again

they'll make him extra ugly and retarded and then they're gonna sell the normal one as the nostalgia costume

Who do you want to rape?

his mods are so ass and lazy though.

>add nipple texture to clothes and oil them up
>Also color schemes that range form good to atrocious

The Season 2 stage looks amazing. The Season 1 one looks much more plain in comparison to be honest.

who is this character pretending to be karin

None that's immoral and they are all capable of self-defense anyway

If you ever feel like you're shit at jive, just look up 0-999 rank replays of your character.