How much did you lose when poloniex delisted your coin?

>I lost 0.14BTC thanks to Qora

Nothing, because I don't hold scamcoins.

this

>bagholding
I didn't lose 1 satoshi.

>scamcoins.

How does one tell between legit coins?

>scamcoin?
Qora had promise, not a scam coin

Devs abandoned it.

Nothing I hold would ever be fucking delisted

Lol, sorry but the coin was dead and even if it grew in value a bit, it had no promise anymore.

I would try burst, it's very similar (you can still mine it with HDD) and has a large userbase and active devs.

fuck polo

I am at 3btc losses, fucking scammers i will switch exchange, that's not the first time all the coins get pumped out of nowhere and all at the same time, and then delisted just days after.

Why would you enter into coins being pumped, when for years they had almost no volume and inactive devs? Didn't think something fishy was going on? LOL!

I had funds before the coins got pumped, and no look at volume for the past weeks on polo, some coins had 300+ btc per day of volume, what about the shitcoins like OMNI, FLO ? dead for years and with 0.2btc volume per day, but no "We can keep that one". And they didn't got pumped either, only the coins that was announced on the delist were pumped out of nowhere, coincidence ? i don't think so, this is the 3rd time this happened and only on poloniex.

Even MYR had a new release from devs and a volume of atleast 30 (and 4500 in the past 72h) and still got delisted.

Held 0.5btc worth of XDN when polo delisted.
Luckily i got my back on hitbtc

>2017
>Still trading on the electric jew called poloniex
>Not using WAVES DEx

It's like you want to get scammed faggits

lmao still using centralised exchanges in 2017, even worse using polo

Poloniex is hero, delisted shit altcoins, so the funds can be more centralized on good coins.

I have no idea why someone would use shitty sites like polo or coinbase when kraken and bittrex exists. Fucking scammers.

>magi
>scamcoin

suck a federal dick faggot.

is the coin called bitcoin?
if no, then it's a scamcoin

PIVX was flat for ages, then mooned.

How are you supposed to get rich, if you don't get when it's flat as fuck?

Polo is smart and I usually agree with the stuff they do, these delistings were not an exception to that. The delisting risk of these coins is pretty subjective and there was never as much butthurt as this delisting probably because there were a lot of noobs who didn't know that could happen (although they really should have assuming they can read)

Went all in 30 btc with ltc at 0.0103 lol. Im bag holding now