Tfw only make LMAO60k

>tfw only make LMAO60k
How the fuck do you escape the middle class?

Gross or net?

gross

JUST

Invest MINIMUM 10% of your earnings (ideally at 60k you should be able to save 30-40k per year for investments. Best investment on the planet is real estate. Buy cashflow positive houses and you can't go wrong. With 60k salary following this strategy you'll be a multi-millionaire in 10 years easily.

I take that back, you should be able to save 20-30k per year since your 60k is before taxes

desu...

>e

not now in the time of the biggest housing bubble !

Buy POSW

For 1 BTC you can currently get over 10k POSW, which will be worth at least $10,000 by the end of the summer.

Nice try kiddo.
You invest in property for cashflow, not gamble for capital gains.

Live more modestly.

A $20K home you can live in like a king is better than a $60K home you live in like a peasant.

Quit your job and go work at Walmart. Congratulations, you are now no longer middle class.

And why exactly is real estate superior to dividend stocks or even more simply---REITs?

>tfw in germoney they tax 49% so you would have 30k net.

and then you have to pay 19% taxes on groceries and
60% on gasoline and 56% taxes on electricity

The only way to get rich is by doing something radical, like investing on bitcoin when it was worth 1$ or less. You can still get rich by buying now and holding 10 years but waiting sucks.

Theres a lot of stuff going on in the crypto world to make big amounts of BTC.

you need to make more. at least 150k. then live on it like u were making 45k. also u will need at least 10% rate of return fo 10 years.

It isn't better than REITS, unless you have expertise in individual properties or markets, also REITS are in a bear market as where houses are at three top of three market, buying the best quality REITS is a good idea here. However owning individual properties provides certain tax benefits, also many people find it easier to stay interested in that than a small percentage of a portfolio of properties managed by a third party.

This. Own your possessions. Don't let your possessions own you.

How the fuck do you save 20-30k per year with 60k gross?

Let's take out taxes on that and say it's about 50k now. Now rent in this area, the only area I'm able to get a job, comes out to $1750 per month, or 21,000 a year, plus monthly water, electricity, gas, and internet totals $4760 per year here, so we're at 24,240 left and starving. Now let's add in gas prices at about $50 a month, no big trips or anything, and food at $400 per month to be on the safe side. That leaves us at 18,600. Oh wait, gotta have car insurance too, so that's another 1,650 per year.

We're at a final 16,950. No medical emergencies, no medication, no eating out, nothing special.

But, since things do happen, we'll be generous enough to allocate, say, $1000 per year to whatever. Maybe you went out to eat with friends a couple times, or had to take a few extra drives, or a few things around the house simply broke and had to be replaced.

So $15,950 per year. This is where I am right now.

What am I doing wrong?

Who the fuck uses net for salary

dollars or pounds?

Live with parents/room mates
Move to cheaper area and commute
Fgt

>Implying most people here aren't NEETs
>Implying those who do wagecuck, don't live at home with their family

SO yeah user, if you want to save money, live with your parents.

My parents are in a different state on the other side of the country so I have to pay all that shit and it sucks. Help me get out of this middle class hell.

Shekel-newb here, REITs sound really interesting. Anywhere you recommend to learn more and to avoid picking dogshit REITs?