Not putting everything you own into PoSW coin

>not putting everything you own into PoSW coin

I shiggy. The site is constantly being updated and major plans and marketing is ahead for it.

Posw is going to be worth, at minimum, $10 by September (and even that is a conservative estimate). Get on board NOW if you like money.

Other urls found in this thread:

poswallet.com/sign-up.php?referral=poswhodl1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The fatal mistake was naming it PoS

Was this you?

Seriously, get in on POSW now before this goes on people's radars. Masternodes are coming soon and you can still get them for cheap.

Go and register: poswallet.com/sign-up.php?referral=poswhodl1

How much is a masternode and what's the catch?

It's not going to be cheap, the figures I'm seeing is 250k coins for a masternode

Masternodes are still being discussed with the PoSW team, however they have stated it will be less than Stratis. I have 50k POSW and I hope that's enough to secure a MN before it gets too expensive

Wrong image.

Interesting, thank you.
I can't afford that though, I've only got 5K POSW.
Is there money still to be made if I can't be a Masternode person? Right now my plan is to keep everything in my Staking wallet, including 10K BAY.

Just a question here: If I want to send BTC to my POSWallet, I just have to generate a BTC adress in my POSWallet in the Dashboard? I just dont want to fuck it up

I bought 1200 posw. Am i going to be a Millionaire?

Unironically yes.

Wait a year.

Yes, it is that simple.

Yes. After you send it, remember to transfer the BTC into the exchange (from the "wallet" tab) so that you can buy posw. Put it back in the staking wallet afterwards.

BTC doesn't stake so there's no reason to keep it in your staking wallet.

In one year this shit is gonna be hacked and with a value of $0 per coin

More like 2 months before the devs dump and abandon it, just like every other scamcoin

Why do POS coins insist in centralizing masternodes into a couple of whales?
Dont they see this weakens the currency?

Why are you autists holding that amount of money in centralized exchanges? at least hold in the POSW client software?

If that is what you believe then why do you lurk the thread?