/vn/ - Pantyhose edition

Visual Novel General #1732

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/
Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.

Now youre speaking my language, OP

BRAAAAAAAAP

So why did you make a second thread?

Please remember to use spoilers when discussing RECENTLY TRANSLATED OR UNRELEASED IN ENGLISH Visual novels.

JOP thread or maji thread, pick your poison.

The sister actually wanted to be gangraped and have her soul split and put into android girls.

The holy grail is a monkey's paw.

other has a vandalized OP

It seems fairly minor but I do see that now.

Post Umi!

>Majikoi OP
Nice

MCs you cant stand

Pantyhose edition best edition.

who would voluntarily take used goods like her? I mean she isn't just normal "used-goods" she's a literal roastie selling herself in exchange for fame. Whores like that deserve only spite.

P-Post more.

I have played almost every VN and I can say with absolutely zero doubt that girls with pink hair are all great.
There is no exception to this rule.

;_;

Truth.

Idolfans
inb4 not a VN

Why does your non-blood-related sister dress so lewdly?

it's shorts and a t-shirt you fucking pedophile

But user, they would sooner stone their fav idol than accept that they have a boyfriend?

As it should be. Allahu snackbar.

Not wrong.

I honestly thought for like 10 minutes for a bad pink-haired girl, and I couldn't think of one from the VN's I've read

Runa.

I love Rimi as much as the next guy, but you have to admit that she has absolute shit taste in men.

Rimi was the only good thing about that shitty VN

>Takumi
>shit

right you are my dude

>10 years later
>Still probably hasn't even fucked Rimi once
>Still probably spends all day jacking off to his Seira figures

Takumi is a precious lad and you will take that back

Well, considering one Takumi is a creation that popped into existence one day, and the other looks like shriveled up foreskin, I'd say he's right

at what point is it acceptable to say "alright this VN is fucking garbage" and then drop it?

>10 years later
>still a true hero that all of /vn/ should look up to.

YAMERO

Whenever you want, user. Don't force yourself to read something you don't enjoy.

Takumi abandoned 2D though. IIRC he had to fight a billion Seiras, and then kills them by saying that he can't accept less than 3D anymore.

>he can't accept less than 3D anymore
What a faggot. He dumped his waifu as soon as he could, he never deserved her.

I want to believe he made it and has a loving relationship with Rimi. It's the only thing keeping my smile

I'm just worried about being wrong. Visual Novels have a lot of bloat, and sometimes they take a very long time to pick up (I was really close to dropping FSN and was very glad I didn't, for example).

But this guy is marrying his fav idol and supporting "their" child.

In C;H LCC, he literally traps himself in a delusional world where he attempts to abandon 2D and become a normie. The game ends with him acknowledging his regrets over killing Seira and re-accepts her as his 2D waifu and one of the heroines as his 3D waifu (who accepts that he will love both Seira and herself).

Days left until the end of 2017: 34

>"their" child
>""THEIR""

lmao

Wait what. I thought LCC was just fanservice. It's not actually canon, right?

Both C;H and C;C LCC are canonical sequels to their respective games.

Well you, the MC, are the idol so its a good end.

Tamase Miki isn't that great. Nothing inherently wrong with her but compared to other girls...

Found a contradiction.

Fuck. I will forever hate Takumi now.

Can't be happy that best boy wins both 2D and 3D?

And I thought C;H was stupid before...

I got high and now I'm having a panic attack.

wow what a shit girl

I'm sorry.

N̶ow̴ t͠h͡a̴t t̸h̕e ̴ďùşť h͘a͞s ś͝ę̴ťţ͡łè͝đ̨, wh͢a͘t ̴do͢ w̴e̕ ̕g͜uy̸s ̨thin̶k abo̕ưt th͠i̵s̴ g̛a͟me͘?

Reported

Obviously. A real man stays true to his loyalties.
Then again Takumi isn't even real so whatever.

You sure about that?

Finally got around to Euphoria. I'm fucking vanilla when it comes to my VNs so all the extreme shit was a major drawback for me in starting it. It's damn interesting though.

I really wanted there to be a mutual understanding, if not happy-ish ending for Kei and Nemu, but obviously it wasn't going to happen. The whole "route actually ends with Kei dying after being stabbed" was pretty fucking unfortunate. Time to explore other routes for more background info I guess.

I've completed Wanko, Yuki, Miyako and Chris, but I'm really hesitant to start Momoyos. Wankos was pretty bad already and I really don't want to get into a battle route. Yukis was survivable, but she's also a lot more endearing.

It's not that I dislike Momoyo, I really like her, but I like her as the older sister character.

Stop fucking whining and just read it

If you get bored, the skip button exists for a reason

I started Captains route instead. I feel like whoever wrote this route was trying to assassinate his character.

let me guess, some japanese only VN with a translation coming in 3028

>Ass Fuck
She can't be that bad.

>she

Isn't that better?

Then he's not relevant to the post quoted as it specifies GIRLS with pink hair.

So it's a girl (male)

who's the best meme girl

maya is not a meme

she is a best girl though

maya is definitely a meme, but it's fine

>Chris

magine being a JOP, you have wasted ~4 year of your life trying to learn a language for the sole purpose of being able to consume more yellow goblin media like the filthy shameless weeaboo that you are. You couldn't even use that shit to get a job, but instead to remain in NEETdom, all you do is masturbate and play shitty indie gook games all day. You want to kill yourself but you're a fucking pussy, so you live depressed, trying to justify your existence in shitty forums

Maya

>Trying to justify being an EOP by playing out a convenient scenario on his mind as well as making a copypasta out of it

You're no different from them apparently

>not recognizing a copypasta
user...

Words of wisdom right there.

Nw that the dus has seltted, what do we guys think about this game?

I see the pleb filter's still working

It's good

Release of the year

samefag

Chris' route is kind of a shame, she's so best girl but it just pales in comparison to Miyakos.

Pizza time

>spotless apron
Bitch hasn't touched a pie in her life.

ha

ha

Yukino

>pineapple
the second I dropped her route.

Who to trust?