Previous : >Christmas Event
fate-go.us/event/christmas2017.html

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO:
medb a cute
i.imgur.com/GBfVu9G.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1130710/c5c8800346/
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/196973835/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tamamo is my wife!

The Saint

Lewd things with Mo-san!

This is going to lead to event fatigue.

No more events

MHX AND BIG MONEY JEANNE SOON LADS

Remember to get your saibuhs up during the christmas event user, since we're going straight into Saber wars right after!

Who ready to not get her?

I want the schedule to go faster

Is this correct?

I wish those two were my Christmas present

jack every thread until she can be adopted

If I get near Medb do I get sucked in?

So this is what happens when you go past 5.

It's called a vacuum pussy for a reason

Don't cross her event horizon

Why is she smearing blood on her vagina

Vive la France!

I'm ready to np2 her before getting one copy of Marie.

>FGO New Year's Event
Paid Gacha
>Karna
>Arjuna
>Mordred
>Jack
>Gil
>Scat
>Kintoki

Stay in order please

>tfw 5 gears short for max ascended Okita

I do not have the best judgment.

>Worrying about event Servants
>They increase sock drops
>Check what the socks do
>They're only for the Christmas lottery
>The majority of actually useful items are gained with event CEs

Dunno why everyone's fussing about event Servants so much anymore. Gonna be like GudaGuda all over again.

>tfw im completely fine with the pace of NA events because all I want is mama shiki asap

Who is ready for Santa Jeanne Alter Lily Christmas in July?

The lottery drops tons of good shit and can be done indefinitely, or so I heard.

You're retarded.

I'm ready for Demon Pillar raid in August

Fucking retard.

It only drops common mats, skill gems, embers and prisms. The best thing about it is getting Santa Alter's NP up and the Lore at the end.
It's useful to keep doing, sure, but I thought it was the end all be all of the event like people are acting.

Seamonkey with the leaked schedule here. Can confirm now.
Christmas: 12/1 - 12/11
Saber Wars (Mordred is being added to the MHX rate up, similar to how Gil and Kintoki made it in Scat's): 12/11 - 12/25
LONDON (both part 1 and 2 are being merged here, but Tesla is the only 5 star rated up): 12/25-12/31
New Years (being changed into a Jeanne Alter rate up + 3 quartz and 1 ticket for logging in) :12/31-1/2
Questionnaire about your favorite servants and which servants you'd spend the most money on. 1 free quartz for filling it out: 1/2-1/3
$100 million USD profit campaign. 1 ticket + 1 apple for logging in: 1/3-1/4
KnK event: 1/4-1/16
200 days event (3 free quartz!): 1/11
1/2 AP on everything: 1/16-1/23
America + servant strengthening: 1/23-1/31

That's what we've got planned through January. Hope you're all excited!~~~

I'm gonna need a gorillion of Fangs, Dust and skill gems from it so I'm definitely looking forward to hoarding as many as I could.

STOP

>Questionnaire about your favorite servants and which servants you'd spend the most money on. 1 free quartz for filling it out: 1/2-1/3
I know this is a joke, but I'm just imagining a list full of 5* servants and then the lone Marie blended in.

The depressing thing is that this list is probably only a bit off for the length of time for some events and the reward quartz for stuff like new years (will probably be 15+3 tickets, which is less than Japan but not horrible)

exhentai.org/g/1130710/c5c8800346/

This gave me a hearty sensible chuckle

It's not fair bros

a panda?

YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOO
F/Z EVENT WHEN?

>$100 million USD profit campaign
>1 ticket + 1 apple for logging in
Alright, sounds like something they would do

I'm just saying, people are fussing to get all these 3* Servants leveled and ascended into their teams when they don't really need to. If you don't have Marie/Martha/Jack then I can understand the concern, but two Santa Alters is +8 to sock drops minimum. Best you'll get past that is another + 7 from Marie, Martha and Jack. But then your team might be utterly shit and will struggle to even clear the quests.
I just have to wonder if it's worth all the stress to get like +2 sock drops.

Don't even joke about that

>20 minutes before Salem streams
>Mod purged /fgog/

holy shit

No you're literally retarded.

Based SEAmonkey insider

>yfw they start giving out quartz fragments instead of SQ

I fucking wish

Onii-chan nip nong thread got 404

>Friend's Merlin
kek

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/196973835/

>mods deleted the japanese /fgog/ thread

HAHAHAHAHHA LAUGH AT FGOG

Late February, right before the summer event.

/fgog/ is old and busted.
It's all about BIG MONEY NA

>all those fucking indonesians typing in baby jap

>login quartz each week is replaced by 4 sq fragments a week and a full quartz for 7 days in a row

They deserved it with their Japanese shitposting. Hopefully some of them even got banned.

lmao weebs BTFO

I'd love to hear your reasoning why.
I won't deny the Christmas lottery is nice, but still.

妹よ。。。助けて!!

Admit it, you ARE Onii-chan. You just lost your home and came here with nowhere else to go.

>The summer event gets changed to the "spring break event"

No, I honestly don't feel like arguing with a retard today, enjoy yourself back at reddit though.

>/fgog/

YAMETEKURE
It could be good meme, yet Jeanne Alter will come after KnK/before F/AZ event.

いいえ

>/fgog/

>can't be bothered to spend like 2 mins at best typing a response
If I'm so retarded it shouldn't take long, user, don't be lazy

Just imagine /fgog/'s salt if that were to happen.

Don't even fucking joke about that.

>Summer even in spring
>Autumn even in summer
>Halloween in september

>/fgog/

いいえ

What the fuck were they even doing?

She will come when based SEAmonkeys decide she should come, desu

>/fgog/ decide to speak japanese
>still the same old shitpost template

Sasuga onii-chan

what happened?

jack when

yay or nay?

Fuck off nigger. If you can't tell why people are going apeshit for the lottery you're fucking illiterate. Fuck off.

You'll continue to be retarded regardless of how I respond to you, I don't really care.

Don't hurt the lolis

Well I've got enough apples that I'm not worried enough way.

Someone a thread ago said something random in Japanese. With that, /fgog/ being a dumb hivemind, they all started using Google Translated Japanese. The thread was full of literally nothing in Japanese. Any attempts to get them to stop only resulted in the SEAniggers getting angry at the ones using English and doubling down on Japanese. Someone finally got fed up and reported the shit. The thread for 404'd.

DELETE

It's crap.

yay

Ehhh, back to my days I had 6 ssr(MHX np2) at F/Z event. Right now I have only 1 SSR.

>want Arjuna
>fucking hate Karna
what do

Keep rerolling until you get at least two 4* that you want.

They shitpost in fucking japanese for a whole thread. Mods deleted it because Veeky Forums is strictly english

How many extra quartz do you have left after the tutorial rolls when rerolling at the moment?

>Arjuna and Kintoki spooks
Please no

Why do I keep seeing people insulting each other? Not just here, I mean in general. Is this world mine

Again, I know the rewards are pretty okay. Getting to hoard lots of mana prisms is neat.
But will an extra +1 or +2 to your sock drops really take you that much further? Unless quest for sock drops is so easy it doesn't matter who you take (and as far as I can tell, it is far from that), I'm not sure the effort in ascending every shitty Servant will be worth it.

she wants to attract some bears

>not 4th of July
Do you even FREEDOM?

2, I just log out the app

Rate up is a lie. Good CE's though. Is the debuff CE even useful?

why are father and son so smol

I'm going to spoonfeed you because fuck you that's why

The ability to get a metric fuck ton of secret gems (like over 30 of each depending on how many apples you have), and over 100 additional fangs + bones (while not "rare" materials they're definitely uncommon and require dedicated grinding) ON TOP OF getting a shit ton of mana prisms for rare CE like mona lisa, gold embers to level up all the event servants you need to level for the next 3-5 events (so people don't have to scramble to do so like they are now), and most importantly, MILLIONS of much needed QP makes the lottery absolutely worth it.

Sure, by themselves some of these items you'd be better off just individually grinding. But collectively there is no comparison. They nerfed the rerun of the event hard as fuck because of how good the lottery was the first time.

Get off 4chin soyboy