/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Blizzard World is on the PTR -- go check it out if you're on PC!
>Those new Blizzard-themed skins (Nova Widowmaker, Protoss Orisa, etc.) come out sometime in 2018
>If you want to buy a smurf account, or if you're just new to the game, the 50% off deal ends today (November 27th) at 11:59 PM, Pacific time

>A new hybrid map, "Blizzard World," is now available for testing on the PTR
>(and it's actually a good map this time)
youtube.com/watch?v=Ii3Hce3_fOw

>The new offensive healer, "Moira," is now available in all modes
>(this includes competitive)
youtube.com/watch?v=8tLopqeL9s8
youtube.com/watch?v=6ETybQd4uRE (origin story)

>Latest animated short, "Honor and Glory"
youtube.com/watch?v=sQfk5HykiEk
youtube.com/watch?v=OOhvSKCfCTQ (behind the scenes)

>Latest comic
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/junkrat-the-return-of-junkenstein

>Latest masterpiece
youtube.com/watch?v=R5Hy3Sd1OU8

>Latest PC patch notes
PTR: playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/21179257
Live: playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/pc

>Overwatch dev tracker
overstalk.io

>Hero tips, tricks and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R

>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com

>Previous thread

1st for true and pure waifu

1st for mercy best girl

I want to bully Sombra until she cries!

>pure
HANA SONG PLEASES OLD MEN FOR FREE

>its a enemy team tilts before even leaving spawn episode

Finally i get free win

>tfw you start training with Doomfist in preparation for his inevitable buff and bugfix
>start having fun again for the first time in forever
DEFEAT MAKES ME STRONGA

>tfw 1 shotting a mercy/genji/hanzo out of nowhere and jumping away

NO CHANCE

He'll get his bugs fixed but expect him to be nerfed harder.

>it's a your team has a retarded comp but you still manage to win against a stack of metafags episode

>Mercy: Ana. I don't approve of what you've done with my biotic technology.
>Ana: I'm sorry you feel that way, but it suits my purposes now.

Why is Mercy so buttblasted about other people healing faster and better with her tech?
Mere combat medic comes up with a better distribution system than a glorified stick leaking nanomachines.

I WANT A REINHARDT SKIN THIS CHRISTMAS

Threadly reminder that defense hero are underpowered annoying pieces of shit besides junkrat, he's a borderline overpowered annoying piece of shit that add nothing to the game beside enabling cancer shitter comps and that removing them will only make the game better symmetra included, i still don't know about widowmaker

>ywn get a sexy reinhardt skin

I think her problem is that Ana is using her technology to deal (more) damage too.

Here comes T.Racer~

>enemy team tilts and goes 6DPS
>rolls your meta comp on attack because of staggering/not grouping up/ ect
>on defence they get serious and go full cancer

Closest i've come to uninstalling so far

The fear of other people doing her job better. Healsluts are very protective of their territory.

Agreed desu. Hanzo, torb and junk should be reworked, the rest deleted (with sym)

Who the fuck actually enjoys seeing a sym in thier games?

Mercy can amplify damage as well, but yeah. Nanoboost is more fun

this

She doesn't care that people heal more, she's pissed people are using it to damage people.

Mercy's a self-righteous stick-in-the-mud and would be insufferable in a normal conversation.

UNCLEAN WENCH
VILE MONSTROSITY

What's your favorite overwatch fan theory?

>Buffs
yeah right his bugs are gonna be fixed but then youre still shit at him because he is shit

Then maybe she shoulda said nuffin and kept it for herself :^)

Anniversary skin when

fucking anime.. what are you? 12?

The one where it's revealed 90% of the playerbase isn't retarded but are chimps with voice modulators based on the moon.

Why does Mercy have a damage boost then?

still this

I hope they'll play this angle more in future material, that'd make Mercy more intereting.

I like to think of the damage boost as like steroids sort of, where as Ana just straight up shoots people with poison biotics.

That might explain the shitty netcode at least

Gameplay mechanic. The only thing she has lore wise is her nanobiotech (healing beam) to which Ana's using to damage and Moira stole and weaponized as well.

What if sombra had normal hair

>Mercy telling Lucio that some dj kids shouldn't try to play combat medic
>tries to tell Zen that harmony orbs will never heal the wounds that the omnic crisis made

Just write that she only turned Genji into a cyborg because she was selfish to keep him alive for sex.

With the current writing I can't tell, to me both are nanomachines, but yeah I wouldn't oppose it being synthetic combat drugs either. But in a game with the current rating they probably would have a problem with anything drug related.

Who seriously thinks that Ana got so old and chill on pure green tea without any extra herbs?

Go back

Aside from keeping him alive she had nothing to do with Genji becoming a cyborg.

Yes please, don't make every OW member an Omnic apologist.

So when is the OW movie coming out?

Never

Reminder: Overwatch is a game filled with reddit/9gag/normie kids that get their feefees hurt and Blizzard is a company tending to their needs in exchange for sheckles like the jews they are. The game in itself is unbalanced and not fun after playing for a few days u understand this. It is just a safe space for these soyboys. Stop playing it or choose to become one yourself.

Zen's magic orbs aren't canon to the story. He only has his abilities for gameplay reasons.

TF2 isn't balanced either, unless they remove random crits and pyro.

It really wouldn't.

Teach me how to be a good t.racer pls. All I want desu. Life is currently suffering.

explain how he floats

He's a robot

They're all going to be Omnic apologists. Even Torbjorn.

why is he the only one that does though

gotta go faster

After season 1 of the animated series, which will be released on Netflix in March 2019.

Practise tracking first

Alright lads, My sleep schedule's been a bit fucked lately and I've been playing US servers between 10pm to 10am GMT.
At what hours are EU servers at least bearable for comp? Every time I attempt it, it's a huge mistake. People who refuse to talk, people who only accuse each other of throwing and no skill people.

I just want to have fun again ;_;

Because he's enlightened.

60st for Reaper is a pedophile

and the other monks aren't?

I can reliably kill 200-250 in 2.5 clips

a very silent jet engine in his asshole

>get 3 kills with headshots in the matter of 5 seco nds as mccree
>play of the game is symmetra w+m1ing an autistic bastion and then placing her retarded turrets
??????????????????

The other monks can't float nigga

25, how old are you friend

No, their trying to become enlightened

>people are so used to op mercy that they still think she's a must pick because she can undo all their stupid mistake
Stop playing like a suicidal maniac and enjoy the piss over you

At least the piss Moira spreads over you is fresh. Those fucking jars of piss Ana uses have been around for decades.

okay then if it's that enlightenment what makes him able to float then shouldnt that same enlightenment let him heal people? or is that not how it works

27 reporting in ;)

Zen's just a kinda cool robot who can hate oppress you with hateful thoughts and feelings or heal you with 'em. Try not to read too much into it.

>That poor collection of words
If I was your English teacher at school: I'd cry myself to sleep every night for as long as I lived. What in the ever loving fuck was that-

5 seconds to kill someone is too much when you have 150 hp. Keep practicing.

reminder that the only reason why tracer is gay is because they were originally meant to be a male character (also imagine all the lines people think are "cute" from tracer said by a man, now its just an annoying british stereotype).

anti gays can stop worrying while tumblr users get fucked, everyone wins!

>caring about what should/would/could have been
you must have too much free time

I just imagined Tracer voice lines said with a young male British voice, sounded pretty cute desu

boring

>imagine all the lines people think are "cute" from tracer said by a man, now its just an annoying british stereotype
>Cheers luv! The cavalry's here.
>And shes back in the game
>And she's back in the race
>check me out
>Oi this is no time for standing around
>Aren't you warm wearing all that
>someone help me move this thing

Thanks m8, will never again be able to hear those without thinking of her as a middle aged brickie

>now its just an annoying british stereotype
m8 the british stereotype is the exact opposite.

I get angry every time I hear tracer's voice

same, hear voice is so fucking annoying

I like the sound she makes when you kill her.

That's the point. She tilts you so you go chase her instead of playing the objective.

>tfw too intelligent to play comp

>tfw to intteligent too climb from gold

>play with friends
>one is a dva onetrick, the other a dps flex with giant ego
>lose constantly
>play solo
>i'm on a winstreak to diamond
Am i actually good and they were dragging me down?
>inb4 mercy main
Zen/moira/zarya/orisa when we need a barrier, i try to flex

>tfw the opposite
>become a god with mccree when playing with a friend
>play like shit without him

You should need less than two clips. Try hitting the head more. You should practice to the point where one clipping someone becomes a regular occurence. Not counting Ana tho...

I haven't seen a Mei in months.

good in FFA to cheese wins

here one for you

Play Hanamura at gold. It's full of idiots using the wall to block the enemy's road allowing them to heal and group up instead of using it for splitting them apart.

>play 3 stack with friends.
>constantly rage.
>almost always have 1 decent person on our team and 2 shitters.
>end up either carrying or totally getting stomped.

I LOVE MEI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>3 stack
Found your problem

>pharah main
>enemy team goes full hitscan

Mei didn't see you either. She will make sure this will not happen again.

I saw a Yuro Mei main yesterday. Acted genuinely surprised when everyone who wasn't in his group wasn't going to prop him up and carry him. He was also utter dogshit