LePen

Last chance guys. Rocket vessel is fueled and ready for take off. Next weeks will be glorious.

Other urls found in this thread:

francs.paris/
edition.cnn.com/2017/04/20/europe/champs-elyses-in-paris-closed/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i b holdin
shadilay

Just drop a few hundreds on it. You won't be disappointed.

Same here, looking forward to French elections first time in my life

I'm holding 150k. It's all I have in BTC...

When are you guys dumping?

I've put up my sell orders at 36 and 39 sats. I don't expect it to break past 40.

>just fuck my font up f.am

xd

Is sunday the big day?

Half a bitcoin worth of LEPEN baby.

Been holding 2.4 mil since 6 sats. Waiting for actual movement to begin.

>not selling 1/4 at 24

How high do we see this going? 1 cent at least?

40 best-case scenario

40 sats? That seems awfully low for a pump. I'd expect at least 250 to 300 sats

it is terribly low haha. All this time for 40?

Don't forget MCRN. They're both going to win the first round unless something magical happens.

Both will at least double in 4 days. Diversify. Personally I would put more in MCRN than Lepen becaues of supply difference.

check out the order book

you'd need $20,000 to move it to 50

and $100,000 to move it to 120

it just isn't happening

100000 is not that much for cryptocurrency traders. Especially not since the ETH pump chainreaction. Even yobit people have shitloads and more and more users joined. This can get a higher marketcap than Trump is RN simply because of the increased userbase and extra money in this cryptosphere. 120 is possible. I'd say 400 is almost impossible though.

40 is not low for the people that bought early.
That being said, I personally think that it can reach 100. I'm seeing a trend with these political coins, and the same thing is happening with Lepen. In my unqualified opinion, there will be a minor dip to 20 sats in the next 72 hours before it explodes.
But then again I could be wrong so don't take my word for it. It's all faith I suppose.

MCRN?

Macron, it's available on Yobit and Cryptopia. Emmanuel Macron is beating Lepen in the polls by 1% for the first round. But he will devastate her in the second round. Regardless, both will go up.

Should I set sell orders at 250 or will it moon past that and I'll feel stupid for selling so low?

Don't scare off pumpers, don't put sell orders yet.

LePen is a worthless scam. FRN is the memecoin of the French election. Actually, it is no meme, the dev is even making physical Francs tokens that are being distributed around paris to 40 locations to be convertible to cryptographic francs and vice versa

He's at it again folks.

Btw that 100BTC sell wall is fucking nothing, I explained this 5 times already for fock sake m8

Windows XP edition

Is, is it pumping?

I think so

its happening

MCRN is pumping too
(((they))) are moving

Someone put $2000 but it's not a pump really, I don't get the point of these 0.3 coin buy bots

Yep, and if you're holding both like I am, you're gonna have a great time

only FRN sleeps

i wonder why

31 Sat, cool

Don't believe the hype. If Trump's peak was 60-something cents, LePen's peak will be 60-something sats in the most incredible-tier scenario. But since no one gives a shit about the French elections as much as they did about the American ones, 40 sats ideal.

It's at 31 now! See you guys on Pluto!

i didn't know pluto was 40 centimeters above the earth's surface

>10 posts by this ID
For some reasson you care so much that people sell prematurely, hmm...

remain skeptical is all i'm saying

100 sats and above. Watch putin and trump as well. Remember this isn't over until a couple more weeks. We are just getting started.

This looks like it'll be a small pump and dump before the election, in order to throw off all the weak hands.

Remember, the same thing happened with Trump.

LePen is anti cryptocurrency. Buy FRN

>lepen is anti cryptocurrency
>buy my cryptocurrency
FRN shills logic

I mean LePen herself. She really doesn't like BTC. FRN has a lot more longterm potential than a simple Pump

>buy my shitcoin, goy
>meanwhile both LePen and Macaron pump but FRN is fucking dying

What was in January that triggered the pump, it can't be random?

Well yeah, but everybody already knows what this is and it's still cheap.

And every conservative candidate is anti magic internet money.

Inauguration day

Looking good goyims

You were saying?

wow someone sold 1 millions lepens. total dump right?

>everything else french-related pumps
>only frn dumps

well fuck you too, niggers

C'est la vie nigger

So lets just say that LePen wins both rounds and becomes president...
Should we wait till inauguration day for a bigger pump like TrumpCoin had, or sell shortly after she wins the election?

I'm asking because I don't know if French inaugurations are as hyped up or as big of a deal as American inaugurations.

My plan is to sell half and then sell the rest later.

Why exactly would anyone buy this just because someone becomes president?

french guy here

My sides are in orbit, last time it happened it was when I checked Veeky Forums and there was american ppl trying to cook.

Related for sure.

to make money, frederic dumbass

Lepen has no walls until 50, this could be pumped very fast and any moment.

Very nice volume today.

I thought that price would fall off before the elections, but guess not.

Fuck, is it happening??

>tfw putting sell order at 49 to avoid massive sellwalls

We are all moving on to MILO after this, right?

that's what I'm doing

LEPEN and MCRN profits are going to my MILO wallet

literal prophet 10/10 prediction

actual pump in 3 days

I might buy more lepen. I have 1.7 mil so might bulk it up to 2 mil.

Bump for high energy for based Lepen, making us money while she makes France great again!

LEPEN 30 sats
MCRN 35 sats

And the pump hasn't even begun my friends

>lepen and mcrn went up by 30~40% in last days and the election hasnt even started

im ready to FINALLY make some real money

FUCK ME WHY DIDN'T I BUY AT 7?!?!

AND THEN 15

AND THEN 20

AND THEN 25

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

that said, I currently have 0.4 BTC in Lepen and I have 5k € to invest in Lepen/MCR/FRN.

What would you guys advise me to do?

I have half a bitcoin in lepen at the moment. I wish I put the same in when it was under 10.

Either will be profitable since they will both win their first round this weekend. After that lepen will be the trumpesque underdog that could pull out an upset, but I don't know how that will effect the coins. Lepen probably will dump much further before the final election since odds are in Macrons favor, allowing you to buy cheaper, and if she wins it would then skyrocket the coin because of inauguration anticipation.

Also chekd

FRN is dead, put 1.5k both in lepen and mcrn. I wouldn't risk that much money if I were you.

Thanks guys.

Why wouldn't you risk that much? I keep reading that

a) Lepen is gonna pump to 100/200/400/several thousand (eventually)

b) Lepen will stall at 40/50/60/100...

...so I figured I could at least double my money. I thought about putting equal amounts into Lepen and MCRN and 1k into FRN. Of course I'm Why do you think that FRN is dead?

Also Lepen volume went from 3.X to 8.X in a day, isn't that good? And yes, I'm a total noob, so I really appreciate any advice.

But what do you guys think of FRN?
Is it the new LEPEN???

Liquidity. You will only be able to sell as many as people are buying, so you'll have a better chance dividing the investment between the two. 5k is alot of coin. I have 10 mil lepen and I'm going to have to time it just right to make my price without hurting the value. 5k would net you almost double that even at 30 sats.

Yeah you're right, I'm just telling you to play it safe. If you have the money, then sure buy as much as you want. But what this user is also a very good reason that I also mentioned a few times.
If everyone knew they will get 10x in Lepen they would put $10k and expect $100k in return. Sadly it doesn't work like that with low volume coins. You can pull that off with ETH, DASH or whatever where daily volume exceeds tens of millions of dollars but not in this case.

Because the pump groups that are behind these 2 coins are not behind FRN. You can put some money into it if you want, it might pump a bit who knows.

Anybody have any idea how exactly the Dice rolling in Yobit works? Decided to try it out of sheer curiosity and upped my LePen by about 300k. But what piques my interest is where does this shit come from? Does Yobit dish out winning rolls from the money they themselves make off losing rolls? And what price point are those gambled coins at? Market Price?

This shit is confusing.

Franc is the new Franc.
It's not a memecoin. Lots of potential local business support in Paris. Supermoon is a possibility

Ok...but didn't it work for Trumpcoin? What's the difference here?

Do you have any more information on that?

>What is a ponzi scheme
newfag

francs.paris/
There are over 100 shops in paris that support BTC, they're having press releases/starter kits mailed out to them, a few have adopted already

I'm completely aware the money comes from some other schmuck's pockets, I'm interested in the details. Price point, nuances, mechanics.

At least u didnt buy at 101 like i did.... still holding and praising kek everynight

?

It never went over the low 30s

D-did you actually bought in February you absolute madman?

Okay. lepen win this election

I hope a big pump guys...

edition.cnn.com/2017/04/20/europe/champs-elyses-in-paris-closed/index.html

>people die
>LETS HOPE FOR A BIG PUMP

I hope you can live with yourself as you sip a cocktail on a white sandy beach while some bimbo is cleaning your lambo

Truth be told, the current state of affairs is wholly out of our hands. No point crying over it. It only makes sense to make the most of it and turn a profit atleast.

yes i can :DDDD

sell order risen to 37 goyims

Bought 1 mil at 6 sats my friend :^)

You could have just bought lepen and gotten profit instead of trying to shill your bags.

Sitting on 300k LEPEN and holding strong since the start.

Then buy now at 33. You still have two days 'till the election and the ultimate Pluto trip.

Sitting strong on 2.4mil at 6 sats + 600k at 10 sats. Feeling comfy and waiting for elections.

I dont get these coins, why would they increase in value if lepen wins?

will lepen voters celebrate her victory by buying no-name cryptos hat has her name on it?

Checked
I believe whale pumpers are behind it. There are no true walls until 50 sats so it's easily pumpable. And it will create hype picking up investors I'm sure.
>tfw more than 60% of my portfolio consists of this shitcoin

LePen will dump tomorrow.
Buy some beans instead and hold until the normies pick up on it

Amount is ridiculous to many, but it was 30% my portfolio.