/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #648

''Alternate transport'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Life is Strange: Before the Storm Episode 2 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=hk9de3ljHnw

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14286999
strawpoll.me/14287008
strawpoll.me/13834594
strawpoll.me/14047827

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
youtube.com/watch?v=wkDfHJ6gnG4
youtube.com/watch?v=tq-TU7x5Sm8
youtube.com/watch?v=ymMyhqSrsG8
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtube.com/watch?v=lgSLz5FeXUg
youtube.com/watch?v=ccY25Cb3im0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay

*marries your Chloe*
Heh, nothing personnel Michel

youtube.com/watch?v=wkDfHJ6gnG4

Chloe is #1

Friendly reminder to not share your passwords with strangers.

This was a good post.

>Alternative transport
I really like this fanart!

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

What a good-hearted user... spreading positivity everywhere :)

Name someone more beautiful than her in LiS, I'll wait.

Nothing else even comes close.
Except for maybe our favorite furry and & leafy friends. Bit of a twist ITT: Chloe kisses Max and lets her know how awesome she is.
Max has been doing really well lately with being more confident in herself and with other things.

THE ___ABSOLUTELY___ CUTEST

Cutest girl with the cutest girlfriend.

MARRIED
youtube.com/watch?v=tq-TU7x5Sm8

Having someone as cool as Chloe love you must really boost your self-esteem. c:

These are the only info(s)&leaks about script I could gathered;

Rachel will be the influence that Chloe dyes her hair to the blue. They will do it when Rachel visited Chloe's home/room

Cringy guy's confrontation will most likely happen at junkyard or blackwell while hanging with Rachel. Remember depending your choices you could led him on (like saying no ;at start and intending to go play or not in ep2) then ditching him and forgot all about it. in ep1 you also could simply say maybe to his invitation and reply his hanging out after tempest with uncertain things responses or with maybe, or lie; you are gonna ditch the show or with truth ;that you will hang out with Rachel etc. Choices are there because these will also trigger his anger and change some dialogues

That ep3 teaser, latter scene, which was involved with Rachel's having trouble and Damon's threatening her (also kinda about Drew and Mikey situation) after phoneconversation;Chloe's concern about it. Earlier confrontation scene(cringy eliot) I am talking about first confrontation scene;which they may be change things and it may happen in blackwell either. But it will happen just right the time when Rachel and Chloe together.

Advice scene with Steph (and cute conversation, moment) is really coming this time btw. More details is in my other post

About Kiss scene: If you did earlier that action or got enough intimacy thing, it'll happen automatically,but if you did it'll get more intense.

++
They will confirm that Rachel's mom is really related with supernatural shit. Which I will explain on my next post

++++
I will explain why did they cut *something* in Dream sequence in my later post.

Always kiss the Price

Is everything okay user?

Yeah, why?

Why does Max like to eat sweet waffles when she's already sweet enough?

youtube.com/watch?v=ymMyhqSrsG8

++++++
Sera will want to escape with her daughter (for some reason that will make you shocked) . Chloe will be given option to let Rachel go with her mom, or she would want to keep her to herself (yeah whatever you saw that slate was true) However this won't affect course of events because like I said there will be another major thing happen. And don't worry nothing will seperate Rachel and Chloe in these 3 days and their relationship WON't GET DESTROYED

Sera's wanting to take Rachel away is obviously not related with gtfo that town with a car.. everything is related with supernatural stuff on there.And you will find out why Sera never gets mentioned. Also I am repeating this again; it won't damage Rachel and Chloe's relationship and one way or another you will get chill/happy endingg . There will be "feels" at the end yeah, but Chloe and Rachel will get their happy conclusion; this means any drama won't happen between them/they won't seperate. And if you went full romantic you will get your reward anyway. Like we said, there are two conclusions yet 6 variations; story will take you where it will want to go
Something big will get revealed during Damon'a confrontation and when you saw Sera..

++ About this hot scene...
Depending on your intimacy counter you will encounter witn flirty/romantic/lovey dovey dialogues throughout whole game -even some actions will happen during in panic moments- y'know that, at the ending there will be romantic moment between them. Lots of things will be going on. Now speaking of this "hot" scene, it will be on.. house.Ps. Don't expect exposed "spaghetti is the warmest food" scene

If you are intrigued about our scene with Steph here ya go, I got new and precise detail on there:

It's been already mentioned that Steph will have major role in this episode and yeah she will, but it is not like she will be villain or anything; she will help us 'coming out'. Steph will reveal that Chloe's being 100% into chicks they will talk about it and that moment Chloe will admit it openly; without using any subtle sentence; they will also talk about her -chloe's- "love" for Rachel. Depending on your choices Chloe will be more flustered while talking/and may even be insecure about Rachel's feelings for her (this will happen if your intimacy is lower) Ah now, I know that someone will mention that stuff in Chloe's outdated wallet from first game; I also asked anonymously messaged game dev about it to confirm it, like I really insisted that I wanna find out; and you guys were right, devs put it to imply that past phase, it stopped after Rachel. This is why they put that certain dialogue in there. So yes, Chloe's 100% into chicks only and this game/steph will confirm it. so whew. Finally we will get rid of this non-sense sexuality arguments.

++
Another good news for Steph fans
Yes, Steph will get BIGBIGCHLOBEAR hug, as she deserved :)

I like the cut of your jib

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

You flatter me with the praise. Always trying to keep /lisg/ comfy. As well as try to be logical and not fall for tearjerker bait.
Max and Chloe should totally do a BTTF marathon. Maybe invite some friends over and do a party with snacks. Max could dress like Marty.

For Max, it definitely does. Even if Chloe and her were friends again it would boost her self-esteem. Actually being *with* Chloe does wonders for Max. Those close to them notice it as well.

A bit lewd but still nice.
I see those hickeys.

Let's talk about these "cut" scenes in earlier episode 1 & episode 2 built.

-About Taylor thing: Weirdly enough, this girl was gonna be a lickspittle of Chloe and even in game files, there were implications that this girl was kinda hitting on Chloe too. Tries to talk with her constantly even Chloe wasn't hanging out at those times etc. The reason why they cut her from game though, to avoid these inconsistency arguments.

-About cut Neighbour scene (with truck) : I guess with this info, I will drop a bomb here heh... Anyway, I have already mentioned you that Chloe's truck was gonna be fixed in earlier events. Rather than "walking" to Rachel's house, they were gonna go there with Chloe's truck and whole conversation (yes damn, even kiss scene) was gonna happen there; with Chloe's truck/ under the lights. When Rachel got into her house they were gonna get busted again and forced to being in diner. The reason why they cut this is obviously add the latter chapter more screentime for developing truck. In a panic moment

-Remember, before episode 1 released I have already told you that Steph was gonna be into girls and "could" be into Chloe. During development, devs changed it; rather than being friendzoned figure to Chloe; they put her there as "sister material" for Chloe. And even if she seems into Rachel she is not rival and actually her existence triggers romance between Rachel and Chloe, she there to help Chloe, this is why she supports her no matter what.

-As you all know THEY CUT selling weed to drama kids (and prior to this confrontation with skeevy guys to leave more stuff for future chapter).. we were also gonna have same interaction with cringy guy in tempest backstage with other npcs instead of parking lot. Later, they decided to put that cringy guy to the parking lot but context didn't change. They also cut Steph's being at tempest (advice scene was gonna happen there). We were gonna see Mikey and Drew's dad at backstage and depending on our choices earlier we could have "not nice" conversation with him.

-Throwing David's car from the cliff was also a real thing, as Zak confirmed. But it was gonna create an inconsistency, they changed this idea immediately.

Great song from a great movie. I guess also now part of the unofficial Pricefield Playlist.
Which probably would have a lot of songs from the 80s on there.

This is literally me when I read your posts.

>Max could dress like Marty.
Holy shit. I wish I could draw worth a damn. This would be some bitchin' fan art.

Nothing, I was just worried about some nasty strangers getting your passwords. or something

As I told you before, that thing Max's physically appearence in dream sequencemay be or may not be released. They chose to cut it because their original intention was gonna either making her talk or either seeing her *physically* -which was they were gonna go with. Though, they found this unnecessary and kept that character's presence for future episode. Ah, but it's not like you won't feel that character's presence in nightmare still. You just don't see her physically and while talking.

About scene labelization; remember I mentioned about some rumours and some user's assumption about we are gonna start the game at Amber's house, I told him it was pretty much hitting nail on the head. I also my source also saying the same thing with betatester so. yes, it's certainly confirmed that Rachel and Chloe will spend the night together and you can expect some coughhotromanticcough moments in there too

Nah, it's all good.

this is the user with the beta tester friend, while i trust them don't shoot the messenger if it's not exact
That eliot confrontation that other person was talking about is true, they said it may happen in the junkyard and thats right, in fact thats actually where the ep 3 promo pic comes from (where rachel looks defensive and chloe looks scared) rachel will defend chloe during eliot's creepiness as previously stated
Chloe is gonna visit drew/mikey in the hospital depending on your choices you will get more info about damon here but also the highly anticipated Steph conversation we thought was gonna be in episode 2
rachel's gonna get into some trouble with sera and damon (hence the ep 3 teaser) which prompts chloe to freak out and go after her.
toward the middle/end of the ep rachel suggests chloe dyes her hair, they go to her house and do it (depending on choices this might be a romance thing) i know this might seem weird considering chloe just thought rachel was kidnapped or something im try to get more info on the exact
there will be some big shock moment that you won't see coming toward the ep with Sera
yes there will be a kiss
also info leaker mentioned the steph scene i just found out about too already! i think you guys are gonna like it...
alot of people are asking if there will be more rachel and chloe scenes/a happy ending...a hard yes to both ;)
it will also be explained why sera is connected to ONLY frank in james' files
yes, rachel will go see chloe's house (its where they dye her hair)

max will NOT be in dream, in an early build she was but not now
the ep starts off...in Rachel's house talking about sera, like many people suspected
you are going to see rachel's room ;)
there will be about 6 variations of the ending (may vary) alot determined on your relationship with rachel

now about this release date this thrusday they're going to announce the voice actors for the farewell episode which is why i don't think they'll announce this episode the same day as this. a rough estimate would be
nov 30th- farewell VAs
dec 5th- "coming soon" picture
dec 6th- teaser
dec 7th- trailer
dec 14- episode

wew I'm glad user

>green
Reeee.

lmao

did they get rid of denuvo?

I don't think so.

yes

They already did with Episode 2

I wish I could draw too. Max would totally be able to rock that outfit.

The perfect Amberprice song.

youtube.com/watch?v=lgSLz5FeXUg

doing god's work son

The perfect Chasemarsh song,

youtube.com/watch?v=ccY25Cb3im0

They look cozy.

I spotted a lewd picture of Chloe in the background.

I want to see them get their first apartment. A place that they can call theirs and see what it's like to really live together.

I do too. Not sure that kind of photo would be put up on the wall. They also apparently have a kitty unless that's a picture of Bongo.
Max's mug also says 'straight boy tears' lol

>I do too. Not sure that kind of photo would be put up on the wall.
Yeah. I'm sure Chloe has rockin' tits but they're for Max's eyes only.

They'd want to rub their gayness in Victoria's face to see her blush, but other than that yeah they'd take it down.

Makes sense. Maybe that picture normally hangs in their bedroom but they brought it out because Victoria is coming over.

I love them so much.

Alejandro: "As far as I know, the LIS TV show is still happening."

Blackwell Podcast: "Have you guys thought about implementing decisions you make in BTS carrying over into LIS?"

Alejandro: We haven't really thought about that. Dontnod has moved on from S1 to S2. D9...uh...I think it'd be lovely for decisions from the prequel to carry over.

Alejandro: "If you listen to Burn it Down, it fits perfectly for both Chloe and Rachel. Everyone has high expectations of Rachel. But you see her admit to Chloe that she just wants to be herself. Finding Chloe is that person that makes Rachel feel different."

Zak: "When creating Rachel we wanted someone who could take Chloe out of her grief, out of her belief that there was nothing good in her life and that she didn't deserve to feel happy anymore. We wanted you to watch Chloe change and grow and become capable of caring about something, about someone. Someone who would empower her to transmute all the pain that she's been feeling for years into strength, so that she can be strong for Rachel, someone who hasn't needed other people to be strong for her before."

Zak: "For the Tempest, we wanted the player to feel how Chloe would feel as Rachel swept her off her feet. It says something about Rachel that's she's so comfortable and confident on stage that she's willing to turn the scene of the school play, in front of everyone, into a moment that will make Chloe feel special. In the next scene, we see that love consummated."

Zak: "We didn't intend to deliberately have Samantha represent autism but she does show signs of being...on the spectrum... Nathan's a character whom people in the fandom have diverse opinions about. Samantha was a way to explore that"

Zak: I'm not a fan of Warren, Nathan or David.

Christian Divine: I chose to let Warren beat up Nathan, so he could have his alpha moment. A scary alpha movement too, it shows Warren's got something pretty hardcore inside him too.

Christian Divine: Max being autistic is up to how the players played the game. There's no canon for describing all the characters.

Christian Divine: I was surprised that the omelette or waffle choice was so difficult for people. I prefer omelette's and waffles to pancakes.

Michel: I’m a vegetarian. I prefer waffles to omlette.

Michel/Luc: “We can't say anything about S2. We’re working hard on it (even on a sunday!)”.

Luc: My favorite scene is waking up in Chloe's room in EP3 and deciding when to get out of bed. To me it speaks to the core of the game, which is to enjoy the moment.

Michel/Luc: The flag in Chloe's room was originally going to have swear words written all over it ("the worst swear word even") but Square said no. So we placed it upside down as a different form of protest.

Michel: What would we change about the game? We're really happy with the game we made, I don't think we would like to change much things. I think in EP5, we could've improved Jefferson's monologue in the dark room because it's a bit long. I think, like in the game, you shouldn't look back into the past and try to change things.

Michel: We were surprised about the polarized reaction to Warren. He was just a regular teenager with hormones, trying to flirt and being pushy...and slightly creepy. He's just a general portrayal of most male teenagers in this situation. Ultimately though, he is a good person with good intentions. I relate to Warren in that he made mistakes in the past but is ultimately a good person. I really like him. I know alot of people aren't fond of Warren, but the pictures in Warren's locker that we see in Max's nightmare, they are not representative of the real Warren. The locker is just a representation of Max's fears and insecurities that you can have about someone.

Michel/Luc - Regarding, cut content (escaping from the hospital): "It was planned for EP5 to have Max escape from Hospital to save Joyce and Warren, like she saves people when she's walking through the town. But we found it wasn't necessary in the end".

Michel: We chose blue hair for Chloe because we liked the look. Idk where Chloe got her necklace.

Michel: The homeless lady was just a homeless lady.

is this guy for real? honestly i lost my all respect for him after this podcast too
he is not better than michel

Michel: Regarding the endings, we always planned for 2 endings. We really wanted this final choice, the whole game was building up to this choice, who is more important: Chloe or the people in the town? You have to sacrifice something.

We think growing up and having to choose to sacrifice something was really important. If you want to grow up you have to sacrifice something.

We are still happy with the endings. I know some don't like them, but they're still how we want them to be. Maybe they're imperfect but you have to choose to sacrifice something and deal with it. It's what we wanted, that bittersweet not perfect ending, you can't have everything. Even with time travel, you can't have a perfect ending and a perfect life. In real life, we can never have it perfect. The game expands on this.

When you sacrifice the town, some asked why there's no epilogue. We didn't want to decide for players what happened after. YOU'RE LEAVING THE DAY AFTER THE STORM (he didn't shout this)

Blackwell Podcast: Bay or Bae?

Luc: Bae

Michel: Bay or Bae? It's a hard one. I think both are great ways to decide...it's easy for me to choose bay.

Christian: (paraphrased) Both exist. Both are canon. Given the tentative idea of time travel, there could be parallel universes.

Michel: He's not wrong (when told Christian's answer).

Michel: The supernatural elements were not the main force of the story. They're there to strengthen the story and the characters, it's not a sci-fi game but it made the game bigger because of the supernatural elements.

luc is the only cool dontnod guy imo

>*let's talk about the game*
>"dude waffles,pancakes,vegetarian,omlettes lmao"
>*let's talk about the game again?*
>"dude I'm jew lmao"
>*let's talk about cut content*
>"dude nothing was cut only hospital scene lmao"
>*let's talk about charact-*
>"dude only my self insert, le friendzone kid lmao"
>*let's talk about endings*
>"dude we wouldn't change anything about ep5 since it is a masterpiece to us. paralel universes ,mari's theories lmao everything is pozzible"
>*let's talk about details, like bullet becklace etc*
>*dude it is up to your imagination lmao"

For god's sake, not saying this just for being lickspittle of Zak but can't you see the difference? TWO FUCKING YEARS PASSED, and they are replying those questions like 3 year old kid.

yeah at least he didn't do any damage control attempt. only gave his answer
i guess he is the only one who learnt by their mistakes

>Michel: Bay or Bae? It's a hard one. I think both are great ways to decide...it's easy for me to choose bay

>Bay or Bae? It's a "hard" one.
>...it's "easy" for me to choose to choose bay his own shit-eater ending

While game developer is being inconsistent this much, are you guys still hoping that Season 2 don't have any inconsistencies? Kek.

I'm going to have to say something that no one else is saying:
I LOVE PRINCIPAL WELLS!

When he used the slang we see in LIS, like alpha/beta unironically is when I lost that last bit of hope for S2.

Mrs. Grant pls

Go back to your wife, David.

GODDAMIT /lisg/ I want to play Episode 3 so much but i don't want BtS to end, i really like the relationship between Chloe and Rachel, I'm so sad that things has to go the way it does in S1 but i also know that Rachel is not an angel, this is just Chloe PoV after all.
I just don't want Rachel to die, is that alot to ask for? FUCK

Fuck off, nerd, enjoy the ride.

Those words are coming from a developer/writer who is really passionate about the game and caring about the characters,scenes he wrote.

Thanks for sending this user.

Paradise, it's in your eyes
Green like American money

you can't avoid the inevitable.

Thanks for reordering the lines and everything. All the posts lead nicely into each other now - quote user

>is that alot to ask for
Yes, amberfag

There is no way an art gallery in San Francisco that will have less than three bathrooms.

Now that you've mentioned lad, Rachel may be not flawless human being nor angel with wings but she was surely *Chloe's* angel -which you will once more understand throughout epiaode 3 and that implication in ending. And you will all see what did really put darkness inside her in future... which is heavily connected with her mom's involvement with something

Even while Episode 3 will be very intense you won't get enough the heartwarming scenes between them. Even while you know endings and moments between them will be usually happy, you won't be able to decide whether to cry from joy or sadness -since you know the future

To be fair, Luc's always been bae, Michel's always been pro-growing up and Christian's always thought that the endings are a Koch of shit, even 2 years ago:

"I don't want Chloe to die but I also don't want Joyce and the people in the town to die...so my personal opine is that both happen. You can imagine all these timestreams that Max has opened, all these alternate ongoing timelines. They all exist... but the best ending is turning off your computer and creating your own headcanon."

ew, are you replaying episode 5? user FUCKING CLOSE THE GAME AT THE SF GALLERY ALREADY

Playing for the first time, friend. I just bought the game last week.

i know that luc has already been bae but i said that word like, luc was also making damage control back then (remember his tweet about getting low scores) and now it seems like he really learnt by his mistake.

after this podcast, i lost my respect for Divine too. Michel is still Michel, dumbass is still thinking he made a great job, still egoistic.

aside from all of that, they are unable to respond a simple question. i still can't believe that they've wasted whole stream by talking about their self-insert, the same cut content shit we all know about and this meme about waffles vs bacon omlette. give us something interesting, some insight about other characters right? but no. they avoid from those questions immediately

>He still cares about S1

It's been 41 days since the release of Episode 2

>"Fuck that. No way, you are my number one priority, you are all that matters to me"
Made the right choice at the very end or never come back

Reminder that Episode 2 announcement trailer was released 40 days after Episode 1, so expect a trailer in a day or two.

>the best ending is turning off your computer and creating your own headcanon.
lmao
Even writers are fine with ignoring the game.

>she was surely *Chloe's* angel -which you will once more understand throughout epiaode 3 and that implication in ending.

damn

Teaser tomorrow, trailer on thursday?

Remember to listen to Chloe.

Make the right choice, user. For Her.