Colleagues at work found out I still live with my parents

>colleagues at work found out I still live with my parents
>been called "mama's boy" for the past 3 months

I save close to $10,000 a year by not renting and all my other work colleagues are in debt and in expensive mortgages to the brink of bankruptcy, and yet I still don't quite understand why I'm feeling extremely humiliated and depressed by being called "mama's boy".

Why am I feeling this way?

>haha just move out and be independent and stronk goy, don't you agree those parents stop you from having *fun* like having sex with anyone you want and doing drugs all night?
>just leave your parents house and go to college as soon as possible so true educated niggers and marxists can teach you what proper morality is while you suck nigger dick and snort coke

The attempts to dismember families at ever earlier periods simply helps the Jewish power brokers keep us isolated, weak, and addicted to outside stimuli.

Because you're a mama's boy leeching off his parents at a point where he should be living his own life.

Saving money is good and living beyond your means is bad, but you still have to live your own life.

Because they're trying to shame you and it's working.

Try to take solace in the fact you are saving money, and also able to be around to help your parents out with chores and other stuff. It's not like you're married with kids, so who gives a shit?

>haha you're just leeching goy, go get a apartment and you'll be really independent and stronk

enjoy being poor while OP has all the money he wants when he decides to buy what he wants.

These niggers are wrong

This bigger is right

Lel, *NIGGER

I'm not poor though.

>leaving your parents house at when your an adult is degenerate.
Sorry mommas boy but jews love it when people become incompetent man children. It makes you more domesticated and that comes with a lot of added benefits.
Hardship makes you strong. You're both weak faggots who have never known what it is like to be hungry and cold.
Daily reminder all red pilled parents will make sure their children are capable humans and kick them out into the harsh world at 18 while allowing them to come back and live at your house only as an emergency.

Its up to you to not make the next generation weak domesticated man children. Of course, your never going to get married anyway because women don't wan't to fuck puppies.

Says the neet in the basement making -2k /year of his mommies money trading crypto.

Yep.

After you're an adult the relationship should take on a completely new dynamic - your parents are no longer 'parents'. They become fun, you start to share similar interest, you can get a beer with your dad and he'll impart on you wisdom - this never happens if you live at some. You become stunted in a thousand different ways. 10k a year? I don't know what kind of shit job you work user, but consider college or trade school. I wouldn't move home for 100k/year, and I'm sure most people would agree with that sentimate. The freedom and independence you gain is worth more than anything. It's an investment in yourself.

Go away Mr. Goldstein.

Recent graduate here saving >30K a year living with mommy and daddy in a 3.4K sqft house . I help out with cooking, cleaning, and my parents love me. Could do this forever. When I was in college I lived alone and wanted to kill myself.

Lol at all the delusional rentcucks and mortgagecucks, have fun living in debt and having meaningless sex with roasties whores while I can do whatever I want at home and invest all of my earnings instead of paying the housing jew

Look at the jewish fbread and circus addicts visibly angry at someone telling them life is about mor ethan sex and drugs and pretending you're independent by being a cuck and paying for someone else's property costs.

>renting

Look at these weak faggots and laugh heartily OP, these are the retards who talk down to you and pretend their life isn't hollow shit.

You guys still angry mommy and daddy didn't give you all their money so you take it out on them by being extreme and sucking dick on your free time to stick it to them? sad !

I spent one summer in college back at home and wanted to kill myself.

Living alone >>> living with parents.

Hint: your parents are secretly disappointed in you and want you to leave so they can have fun.

I don't see any benefit of being "independent". I spent all my time either working or at school, what's the fucking point of spending all my money just to have a place to rest my head at night?

I moved back in with my parents and it's honestly beneficial. I don't have to work as much, which allows me to focus on school and my future career, as well as save money.

I notice cucks like you seem to have major daddy issues. Did he touch you? Is that why you believe family togetherness is worthless and why you're addicted to jewish entertainment and degeneracy?

>visibly angry
If anyone is visibly angry here, it's you. Why not try growing up?

>live with parents
>pay like 300 quid a month in rent

>save like 17k a year
>renting would be atleast 3 times as much, plus utilities, internet/food, not to mention travel, (can walk from home)
>coworkers living alone, expensive phone contracts, piling credit card debt, making late payments and fucking up their credit score
>money for parents means they can use it to invest or w/e

only 23 though, but i wouldn't really care if people called me mama's boy, atleast I'm not gonna be paying back debts for years like a good little sheep.

I'm not the one telling a kid to go spend his money paying off a stranger's property costs. You are, cuck. All under the guise of "having fun" and being "independent" from mean old mommy and daddy who won't let you stay up all night and fuck niggers all day.

Well said. These kids have been on /pol/ too much brainwashed by Zionists to think marrying 'pure white women', working hard for their boss, and enriching their landlord is redpilled when it's exactly the opposite of what the upper class does.

Living with your parents, starting a business & being able to take risks because of parental support, saving most of your income, going to med/law school, getting married after 30 is what most rich people do. Goys will be goys...

Just remember, when you buy your first home in cash, be sure to invite over all the people who criticised you.

Then during that party repeatedly bring up the fact that you bought the home in cash and did not need a mortgage.

>sinking all your money into a single, illiquid investment
shiggy diggy

Unless you've saved up until you're a millionaire, you'll still need a mortgage.

Maybe if you have shitty parents. I get along with my parents just fine.

Living by yourself is depressing as fuck. You waste so much time & money too. I'll move out when I'm 30 maybe or just take care of my parents when they're old. Have fun with the middle class cuck mentality. Have enough in my bank account to pay off my student loans and I've only been working 5 months now. Of course Id rather just throw that money in a business I'm working on, stocks, shitcoins, etc..

I get along with my parents fine, in small doses. Living with anyone for too long drives me up the wall.

Living by yourself is relaxing as fuck. I don't have any student loans and my investment income alone is almost enough to cover my living expenses. Make bank while being the king of your castle.

You really need to talk to your dad about how the buttfucking he gave you is really fucking up your neurosis today.

Me
> Masters Degree
> No debt
> 127k/year + 2% commission on contracts that ranged from 50,000-2,000,000
> live with GF in beautiful apartment downtown, the oldest apartment in my state
> I'm 23

You
> live in your parents basement
> shit job you hate
> able to save about as I make per month every year

Is your situation really better?
> Oh no the jews got me! I fell into their trap! Whatever will I do?

tell them that you live there in order to take care of your mother

that's what I do

Go to HR immediately and report your colleague for harassment.

So i'll be alone and paying to be alone on top of it? yeah, no thanks.
at least when I pay rent to pay my parents' mortgage that'll come back to me in the future when I'm given control of the property.
families have only been separating and living on their own for the last 100 years because of this bullshit credit system the federal reserve set up.
enjoy paying more for your rent when the housing bubble pops like it did in 07-08'
enjoy having your freshly purchased house stripped away from you because the kike bankers were trading around your contract like pokemon cards.

What's the point of buying a house using cash, and not using leverage (a mortgage). Real Estate almost always annually increases if it's in a decent residential area, and you can always sell the house if you don't like it.

Living alone is comfy, but of course a /pol/ack with double digit iq such as yourself wouldn't understand. If anything, moving out when you're younger, encourages you to seek a wife, and start a family at a younger age.

This. What the hell OP?

What kind of low-end, extremely stereotypically blue-collar job do you work that people actually make fun of you like that?

If you don't like it, sincerely, tell them you don't appreciate that. If it continues for even 1 second beyond that, tell HR. It's that simple.

>you probably just dont have enough 10,000's saved up yet

They say it in a joking way, like its become my nickname.

I have zero debt, save and invest much more than my colleagues, but for some reason it hurts being called that, I dunno why.

How much u got?

I live with my mom too, dad died few month ago
But i got my own apartment in that house.

Im in consulting so i would feel dumb to pay rent...

As someone who lives on their own, I don't shame people who live with their parents. Unless they're a snobby brat that doesn't realise their position in life. I say that due to the current economic environment. It isn't 1990 anymore, where one can find a good job and sustain themselves. In 2017, you either have to live with your parents or have multiple roommates. People who shame others for living with their parents don't have a grasp on reality and how difficult it really is in 2017. People need to see that the economy is in shambles. The fact that this new generation is living with their parents more frequently, should be a simple sign of the current economic struggle we are experiencing. The facts speak for themselves really on the current struggle this newer generation is facing. Simple Google searches of statical data can prove such point being made. Anyone who says otherwise is living in a fantasy and should have their privileges checked.

If you already live close to work then just put up with it.

Family is amazing. I feel honored that my parents wish for me to stay with them. I am fairly independent, make enough to help pay my father's mortgage and help around the house.

Who created the meme of leaving after 20? Breaking apart the family unit is the first step to disintegration of society. Help your mother and father you cucks. Don't leave them alone after the decades they spent keeping you alive. Ungrateful imbeciles.

I'm going to live with my parents until my monthly investments outweigh the rent of a decent apartment by at least a factor of 4.
So I'm moving out once I can save $4000 / month as an absolute minimum.

There comes a point where you should move out. I'm 28, going on 29, been living with my family all these years and I'll be honest - I've had enough.

I understand the idea of "keeping families strong" and I agree with it to a certain extent. But there are severe limitations to living at home, especially for me at least. Especially when it comes to dating girls - I can't bring them here.

Living on your own has its benefits too. You become a stronger person, cook your own meals, fix your own shit, etc. Living at home doesnt exactly test you the same way living on your own does. You dont gain that kind of independence.

It's a double edged sword.

Living with your parents when you are young and have a shitty job is one thing. Living with your parents in your mid 20s while having a career/professional job is a whole other thing. Once you hit 30 though, it just gets fucking creepy. One of our shippers is in his mid 40s and still lives with his mom... lets just say he has no work friends and is the butt of nearly all our jokes

I wonder why he doesn't try to reach out? try not to be too much of a piece of shit in life user

I hope he runs amok one day and shoots you.

If that really is you, you are extremely lucky and in the vast, vast minority. Most guys at 23 are still doing an internship or starting an entry level job with college debt.

>apparently makes 127k a year and masters degree
>retarded enough to think he isnt in the minority of salaries earned by 23 year olds.

Jesus, are you like some asinine inheritance rich retard?

When you give off the "I have small children tied up in my basement" vibe and THEN mentioning you still live with your mom people arent going to want to associate with you. Its creepy as hell.

Well thats not nice. I do wonder though what is going to happen when they fire him soon. A lot of the women here have complained he makes them very uncomfortable. Too many more complaints and he HAS to get fired

This. My dad makes good money. If a good business opportunity comes along he can provide me with a lot of money/ contacts.

The location alone is valuable enough.

>tfw you realize the entire argument for living out is IF you get a gf and have plenty of noisy sex
>IF

tbqh I'll never get a girlfriend anyway, and my entire friend circle (if it still exists) involves fellow khv autists, hence the sole reason why I still live with my parents.

It's not just that. There are many benefits, it makes you a stronger person, essentially. I think it really applies to men - you are not truly a man until you are able to sustain yourself. Independence is part of masculinity.

But yeah the freedom of sex is a big deal too, lol. You get what you pay for, really. Don't want to pay anything? Stay at home and struggle to make the logistics of sex work. Want to pay a reasonable amount? Move out to a young growing city like Dallas or Austin and go through a slow dating process (driving everywhere really kills the mood).

Want the best dating/sex environment possible? Where you can literally walk her to your place after getting her boozed up? Move to NYC but get buttfucked in the ass by some of the highest rent rates in the world.

Life is pay to play, unfortunately.

and there you have it, it's social shame by women. hope you still have your balls at least, if you had any at all.

I still live at home at 27 and got asked at work if I still live at home and if I have a lot of money. Since I got my shit together 3 years ago I have managed to pay off all my debt, buy a used car outright with cash, and save $14k.

However it is time for me to move out. The last few dates I went on ended badly when they found out I still live at home. The big choice now is either to rent or buy. Both cost about the same where I live.

This.

>I understand the idea of "keeping families strong" and I agree with it to a certain extent

Unless you are moving across the country finding the time to visit a few times a month is not hard. As kids my parents always found the time to have us visit our grandparents, aunts/uncles, and cousins.

I wish I moved out sooner, hitting 29 soon. Same results as you, women don't want to deal with you if you live at home. I don't blame them. I still have some college debt to pay off though. Once its paid off (Hopefully sometime in the late Summer) I'll be out of here ASAP.

Living at home in your mid 20's is OK, but late 20's and you will feel the pressure.

LOL look buddy if I had a girlfriend, OFCOURSE I would GTFO out of my parents in an parents. Sadly thats not the case. The last time I tried to live alone by myself I nearly killed myself for being alone and was put on suicide watch.

I'm just sticking along with my parents because I have nothing else better to do or have any friends to hang out with on a Friday night.

Some of us are just not meant to reproduce so why still mock us when you have everything?

>why still mock us when you have everything

Because its fucking hilarious that freaks like you exist!!!

I should tell you to just kys right now because you're a failure of a human being, but its much funnier for you to exist and suffer!

We're not mocking you. Well, some of us aren't. I've spent the last 4 years of my life paying off a RIDICULOUS student loan debt with little help from my parents, I came out with $150,000 in debt, every paycheck was destroyed by interest, no one ever told me in college that I was racking up that kind of debt, it hit me from the side. All this time wasting my life away putting my money to loans.

Everyone has their fucking problems bro. You are not the only one. Trust me most people are hurting right now.

As for friends: meetup.com

Do you have a cock and balls? Yes? Then you are meant to reproduce. Your ancestors did it, so can you. It's all what you believe. If you believe that you are not meant to reproduce, then you will not.

>It's all what you believe. If you believe that you are not meant to reproduce, then you will not.

I FUCKING KNEW IT that it would all come back to "just be yourself".

I guess you can never beat a normie and their circular logic:

>"you should just get a gf bro xD xD"
>I have tried that - joined clubs, sports, music classes, speed dating, online dating, you name it! They all just reject me!
>"You're just not trying hard enough"
>THEN TELL ME WHAT TO DO
>"you should just get a gf bro xD xD"

10K wouldn't be worth living with my disgusting family. If you have a really great, smart family, then I see no problem. I wouldn't stay too long though. You need to live on your own eventually and 10K isn't a lot.

I never had an issue with my balls. The guys just make fun of him. The women go to HR because he is the last human on earth they want to speak to and despite this, he will try and talk to every female that walks past.

>I FUCKING KNEW IT that it would all come back to "just be yourself".

He didnt say to be yourself, if "yourself" is being a creeper. He basically said "be fucking normal, fit in with society, and get over your special snowflake attitude"

>and get over your special snowflake attitude

Not sure how you're getting the idea that I'm a "special snowflake" buddy. I don't go around telling people that I am a friendless virgin and that people should feel sorry for me.

Living at home or not is culturally relative. Our culture strongly denounces someone that isn't independent and on their own.

I lived on my own, independent for a decade starting at 17. I racked up nearly $50,000 in debt, was homeless twice, maxed out several credit cards, started a business and failed, moved to several different states and countries.

Now I'm 27 and living at home with mommy and daddy while I recoup my losses. Being independent is wise, but being indepdent and unprepared is asking for failure. If your not ready, fuck your coworkers and fuck the cunts in this board.

Love your senpai, work hard, and do whatever the fuck else you want.

>I lived on my own, independent for a decade starting at 17. I racked up nearly $50,000 in debt, was homeless twice, maxed out several credit cards, started a business and failed, moved to several different states and countries.

Except normies will just tell you that "you didn't try hard enough" :^)

No. Similar situation. Just me and my old mum anyway. My real estate market is in a bubble and I'm not spending 15k per year on rent with no hope to buy/// in the exact same area anyway

Asian here. I really don't get the idea living with your parents is humiliating. Just say your'e following Asian tradition of "giving back" to their parents by taking care and living with them.

Because you believe them

You can still "be yourself" just have some interests outside of video games, anime, and general media consumption.

Beyond that keep in shape, be hygienic, and wear clothes that fit

All these people saving x thousands of dollars living with their parents.... Seriously WTF? My parents charged me around a grand a month in rent after I graduated college. My mortgage is $800 which still sucks but at least it'll be mine one day.

What kind of parents don't charge rent? And what are you doing with all this money you are saving?

24/25ish is when you need to move out, the first five years of your 20s should be spent on getting your career sorted out

>first five years of your 20s should be spent on getting your career sorted out

What if you failed on doing that?

I never said for you to be yourself. Why are you twisting my words? It's like you're just looking for an excuse. Fucking read.

READ

What I told you, is that your beliefs shape your reality. If you believe that you are not meant to reproduce, then you will not reproduce. It's a self fulfilling prophesy. Now I'm not saying for you to jump off a building and expect to fly, but what I'm saying is that your attitude affects you in many ways.

In my last sales job I started off with a co worker at the same time he did. He believed that there was alot of opportunity at the company, I thought there was limited opportunity. He ended up making more than me.

either continue trying to get where you want to be or give up and shitpost all day.
those are your only options.

You're too depressed to think straight.
Focus on something that gives you a long term sense of accomplishment. Once you take pride in something, you have the confidence to take baby steps towards your dreams.
Good luck and get off my board frogposter. Sage.

we have parents who aren't typical boomer americans who are complete goyim with money and would dare to ask their own children for it
i personally invest all my savings in a low cost index portfolio

>Why am I feeling this way?
Because deep down you're ashamed and feel like a failure. If you really believed the "muh Jews want you to be a rentcuck" shit then you'd laugh off their comments and feel smug superiority.

t. Lived with parents until age 24

Dad left his parents house when he was 33, don't fall for the meme of being independent.

Tell them you bought the house and say that you're parents are living with you instead.

Real adults pay $1000/mo for an apartment, buy a new iPhone every 2 years ("free" with the "plan"), new cars on credit, brand-name clothes and $15 cocktails in bars.
Savings account $0
YOLO

>Being independent is wise, but being indepdent and unprepared is asking for failure
This, I'm 31 moved back home to finish school, and save money. In the 11 years I was out I got 23k debt, and had little to no time to pursue education or bettering myself due to work.
>NB4 "user no girl will want you!"
Find other things to make you happy, and friends that care about you. That, or save up and buy some foreign girl.

>all the wagecucks ITT that think only with their penises

Truly they are the worst subhumans

>What kind of parents don't charge rent?
Why would they?

>And what are you doing with all this money you are saving?
Uhhh... saving it?

My parents literally give me money sometimes, while I'm making 65K/year at my job.

As for what I do with my money, I use it to fund business expenses for a company I started recently, the rest goes to Roth IRA, HSA, and brokerage account all into stocks.

I don't understand why living with parents is shameful in the west

health of the economy and geopolitical strength depends on waves of wagecucks working and spending in an endless cycle
if no one moves out, no one pays rent or mortgage, no demand for houses, no one breeds, no demand for minivans, toys, divorce lawyers, mcdonalds, etc.

Yep, very hiveminded behavior in terms of wagecucking. Just take out loans, go to University, study hard, get good grades, move out, put money in Vanguard, work hard, get married, and climb the ladder!

People fall for this progression only to realize that if all of this doesn't become reality that they can not to anything with their life. They don't know how to analyze their situations and do what everyone tells them. It's quite sad.

>if all of this doesn't become reality that they can not to anything with their life
Even if all this does become a reality you are stuck.
>finally I'm 65 and after working my whole life to send my adult children to marxist daycare I can retire and play golf
>joints have fused into place due to disuse
>would be incapable of getting up from the floor
next day
>dies of cancerous heart attack

Me? I'll exercise and invest in crypto coins with hopes of levelling up. If it all goes to shit I'll be in the same or better place as my peers.

>tfw living with and have good relationship with rents
>tfw normies living in poverty tell me to move out and grow up
>tfw they moved out and are now poor because someone told them they should "move out and grow up"

Feels good, tbqh.

Additionally, more and more older people find that they can't retire even when they hit their "golden years". They need to keep working because they were financial fuckups. So, they keep working and keep the younger folk out of higher paying jobs, or they go into entry-level positions which prevents even younger people from gaining invaluable work experience during their early years. Then, these young people can't find work, which leads them into poverty or, perpetually, stuck at home.

This is why I find it amusing when boomers tell young people to "just work hard" or just keep sending out hundreds upon hundreds of job applications.

>colleagues
>"mamas boy"

they're not colleagues they're retarded children

I take no shame in this. I graduated college almost 2 years ago. Now I have zero student loan and credit card debt, a paid off car and a total of 130k in savings among my 401k, Roth IRA and brokerage account. My plan is to live another year or two with my folks and buy a house with cash to avoid being a mortgagecuck.

Are you paranoid about the real estate bubble?

I half hope there's another crisis soon so I can buy buy buy, but it could also cause other problems like job instability so idk

>I save close to $10,000 a year by not renting and all my other work colleagues are in debt and in expensive mortgages to the brink of bankruptcy, and yet I still don't quite understand why I'm feeling extremely humiliated and depressed by being called "mama's boy".
>Why am I feeling this way?
They're debt-slaves, and the only way to justify such a foolish and frivolous lifestyle is to band together and shame people who don't partake in the idiocy. I was in your shoes for five years user - I rode out the bullshit and got a comfy house. You miss some connection with your peers by not living as independently as they do during that part of your twenties, but if it's just a connection based on shared bad judgement in your lives, that'll do more harm than good.

quit your job quit being a wage cuck. if ur colleagues are laughing at u for that then their cucks but even if its not financially worth it is worth moving out of the parents house and having fun and living life a bit more.

>tfw normies living in poverty tell me to move out and grow up
Couldn't have said it better

Honestly right now i'm saving up for at least a 20% down payment so I can avoid paying PMI and build equity faster. I think it really depends which area you live in. I know places like Seattle and San Francisco are real estate bubbles with all the Chinese money flooding into the market due to speculation. But the area I live in has fairly affordable real estate. I'm keeping a decent size of my portfolio right now in money market funds to hedge my risk in case if the market goes to shit.

Just own it and make light of it

People of all cultures have lived with their parents for years and still do. Stop being jealous that no one is baking you hot cookies and you have no one to sit and watch jeopardy with. Your parents sucked and didn't get along with you because someone was a douche or annoying. That's your problem.

If this is being a leech, I'll take it.

Why experience being hungry and cold and you can reasonably never have to? You sound pretty retarded.

>you can get a beer with your dad and he'll impart on you wisdom - this never happens if you live at some.
Stop projecting your shitty family life on others.

retirement is just a fast-lane towards alzheimers tbf

go to r9k to cry and ask your mommy to change ur diapers you fucking baby, if u cant handle some cowork banter then you aint got what it takes to make it in biz.