Marvel Future Fight /mffg/ - "This is the Future Fight (tm) they chose" Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ + Resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM (ded)

>/mffg/ Tier Lists
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19KNG2wRLXp9mm4GF1dezxeQxMI7KV5MEO8FjTHVTTuE/edit?usp=sharing

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D action RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and regular updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play & offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: minimum xp/donation points per day
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 1: 25
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp
>REMINDER to participate in Alliance Conquest!

Current Events:
>3.6.0 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=978663

>3.6 Interim Report 1
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=971496

>3.6 Interim Report 2
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=974275

>3.6 Interim Report 3
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=975900

>3.6 Interim Report 4
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=977640

Previoud Dimension Rift:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Marvel/status/935555474555990016
youtube.com/watch?v=FESAcv5eW_o
youtube.com/watch?v=KpRXvjVjS74
youtube.com/watch?v=B2HJwwpzc8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for RNG

JUST

>tfw spent 1300 crystals on both Gwen unis because fuck the new update
>tfw now have 50 crystals
I regret nothing.

>They don't want to release a better Carol uni because the Carol Corps whales will be mad

TOMORROW
twitter.com/Marvel/status/935555474555990016

Who fucking cares?

>thought it was news about MFF
>Just a trailer for the latest MCU crap
Gay

who cares about that when we have this shit update to deal with?

WE

Well those were good choices anyways. Their uniforms make them so much better.

>five minutes after the update
>Pizza and every other whale already renewd their bio subs for OC Quasar, posting their screenshots 6* her and spamming 'CUTE!!!!' in every post
>everything goes as usual and NM walks away with another shitty update
I will not be surprised if something like this happens. There's no way you cucks have anough cope.

*enough
Sorry, it's past bedtime where I live.

Look, I wont even lie, I'm tempted as fuck to get a sub for her. I don't even know who the fuck she is, but she's qt as fug.

I'll buy ONE x10 pack of Ultimate hero boxes to try and unlock Nova and Anti-man. If I unlock them, I'll use tickets to get them to 6* then never bother with their gears and leave them at T1. If I don't unlock them, then I guess I'm just never getting them.

Not getting a bio sub though even if I do think Quasar is cute and like all the Quasars (even if she's my least favorite of the three). Eventually, they'll introduce another bio sub character that I want and I'll just pick her up then, but I sure as shit am not getting a bio sub in this update.

goddammit you pizza shit

They can’t keep getting away with it.

Because we have lives outside of this shitty game that's committing suicide

true, but that's what OTHER generals are for, shitface

I'm not Pizza

t. Zoom

All the guy literally did was post a tweet from Marvel saying the trailer is coming tomorrow. Jesus Christ go get some fresh air you mong

wew

Post the last team you used.

Hard mode:no TL teams.

Idk what the fuck that other pic was, don't even have that pic on my pc.

With the Koreans having our backs, I think NM will roll back the update. Make the actual characters farmable, the Korean players are their bread and butter.

My fear is that instead of making them farmable, their "rollback" idea is to just make them bio sub. Having four (4) bio sub characters in one update with only one non-bio sub is almost as bad.

I mean, how much can they actually get done during the 5 hours of maintenance time? I'm sure we'd all be fine with them increasing the maintenance time if it means them fixing this mess, but we don't know how much work it'd take on the back-end to, say, rework which characters are farmable through which missions.

Ideally, they do pic related, but that's wishful thinking.

is Quasar thicc or not?

>all these supposed whales in leddit complaining
I wish they'd post a screenshot of their VIP and post to mobirum.

I've seen THICCer, but she ain't bad.

you really think they're gonna change anything with less than 3 hours away from maintenance? lmao

You should have seen the outrage when they were going to limit co-op to 10 entries a day

They tried to make it so you only get 10 Co-Op entries a day "because we asked for it." The outrage was so much that they scrapped that before the update went live.

Of course, there's definitely a difference between NOT implementing something and CHANGING something you were about to implement. Rolling back Live T/L or not implementing the 10 co-op limit is different from recoding how you get characters, changing the art, going through and translating the changed stuff for all the languages.

Post yfw silence until Friday, whereby a CM posts to Mobirium:

'We are very sorry to announce that Marvel Future Fight will be shutting down effective immediately. We at Netmarble would like to thank both staff and players for all their work.'

Post yfw your dad gets drunk and beats your mum

Are you OK user?

did they fug?

Lmao, nah. They'll do what they can to at least ride things out until next summers over. They've said that the updates that coincide with MCU movies are the ones that make them the most money. We're getting Black Panther, Infinity War and Ant-man and Wasp almost back to back. If "MCU tie-in = big money" is true then that'll be almost 4 straight months of cash cow that they'll want to cash in on before shuttering the doors.

The only thing that would cause it to go belly up now would be if Marvel pulled the plug, and since NM now owns Contest of Champions, they can't pull the license from NM for MFF without also pulling it for CoC and there's no way Marvel pulls the plug on CoC. This ain't Marvel Heroes.

She's a dyke that was introduced at the tail end of one event, and didn't reappear until the last event to be put in a coma at the beginning of it and then die at the end of it.

Even the black order got more mileage than she did.

Sounds about right. They probably wanna milk it as much as they can until the 8 month gap between Ant-Man and Captain Marvel

She showed up a handful of times during Captain America: Steve Rogers, but yeah, she really got shafted.

Though regarding the fact that she's a lesbian, I imagine she originally wasn't but they made her one after the backlash. While it wasn't much, they did get some shit for "replacing a lesbian Quasar with a straight Quasar" since Phyla-Vell was Quasar before her.

No, Avril is a coal burner.

NOOOOO SAY IT AINT SO

She likes black girls.

I'd drop some cash if it had been Quasar, he's cuter than any of the female Quasars.

Biosub canceled.

Haven't been here for like a week now, spoonfeed me everything supposedly wrong with the new update.

EA Battlefront 2 gatcha shit in MFF in 3.6 .

is it too late to drop the game? they won't undo this shit

Like for the characters? So you can only get them using hero chests only then?

what does this little girl trying to imply?
Also I'm the only one that likes the new unis?

It's never too late to quit.

Yes, and with MFF's shitty rng it means that you would have to drop serious dough to not only unlock the characters but also to rank them up and upgrade their gears.

Yes. You can't even use bio sub for the new chars, except nuQuasar.

Basically, they're holding a vigil for the death of the game.

Cynicalex is going to get so rich with all the views and updates he get's for pretending he's siding with the f2p and low VIP players.

Okay, that's fucked up. Guess they really want to make MegaT2 ticket relevant again.

Last time they buffed her Ms. Marvel uni they buffed the Carol Corps uni even more. They can just do that again.

I like them too

Technically the only RNG part is unlocking them, once you have them unlocked you're supposed to use Mega Rank-Ups and Mega T2s. Which is still horseshit because only whales can stomach buying Mega T2s.

He might be a shill sometimes but where do you get off on implying he's lying? It's pathetic that you constantly bring him up in these threads.

It's always the same with whales, they rant one day and then they keep buying crystals.
It happened a few days ago with black friday.

This rant feels more genuine for me
youtube.com/watch?v=FESAcv5eW_o

nope, here is the real deal
youtube.com/watch?v=KpRXvjVjS74

>miss holy menstruation is my fav character
Never closed a video any faster

>Yes goy! Boycott NM while you watch my monetized video!
it's one jew trying to one up the other. fuck this shit.

That's capitalism for ya.

>1+1 crystal deal is gone
Wait, what? It’s possible for this to actually disappear? I thought it was fixed to refresh every week or whatever.
If this is permanent just to go with their lootbox gacha bullshit then this is truly the end and NM has finally revealed their true form. They have never sunk this low.
What do we do? Let Bill Rosemann and the Marvel Games team know on Twitter? This is clearly not good for the Marvel brand, not good for Disney at all.

this is what you get for trying to boycott the jewish overlords

making the new character available for biosub and selector is literally just as easy as changing 1 line of code

I think we should make an image macro/infographic to get posted online. Post it on their FB, Twitter, Mobirum, etc.

>new farmable content in new story mission chapter
>more story missions for BP
>story missions for Carol instead of only Honor Tokens
>finally get Nova
>Blue Marvel and Anti-Man
>get Blue Marvel for free when beating the new story chapter
>new uniforms for characters who didn’t have one
>T2 costs reduced by 50% for a bunch of decent characters
>Ragnarok Thor’s bug fixed
What is everyone so upset and angry about?

Blue Marvel Anti-Mas and Nova are all locked behind premium lootboxes, you cen't get them by bioselectors or biosub.
You get 6* Blue Marvel but that's it, you won't be able to get his gears up unless you get lucky with the random boxes.
4/5 characters are paywalled and the biosub one is the easiest to gear up.

I agree that more is good and farming 10 bios a day is painful but there's nothing to justify locking characters behind lootboxes. I'm not even a fan of the gacha characters but I'm upset about it.

Not sure if bait or dumbass just woke up and didn’t read the thread or patch notes.
We /CoC/ now. Hope you like gambling and lootboxes.

Chavez is farmable IIRC. Selectors too I assume. But she’s the only Combat and everyone else is Universal.

>>get Blue Marvel for free when beating the new story chapter
and how do you pretend to get him to T2, you absolute retard?

in skill preview and WBI

Stop Ovaryactng, you bunch of ladies

Just buy a Mega T2 Ticket, F2P :^)

Overreacting is necessary. If this isn’t nipped right in the bud as soon as possible then we’ll open the doors to more and more characters locked exclusively behind lootboxes. The fact that these characters aren’t even available with the bio sub, which costs real money, is just disrespectful. NM is spitting in paying customers’ faces hoping to get them to spend more. All this is amplified due to the current climate in the gaming community.
Whichever way you look at this, NM fucked up.

>All this is amplified due to the current climate in the gaming community.
This desu. NM's marketing research team must be one of the shittiest in the industry. Pulling this shit during the whole EA's BF2 debacle? They must be fucking retarded.

At least in BF2 you could get Vader after 40 hours of grinding, was it? With this there’s no alternate means of acquiring the characters. It’s even worse than what EA did.
You could argue that EA’s was worse because it’s an AAA game you pay for while MFF is free to download, but it’s still predatory regardless. MFF’s Hero lootbox will include 140 characters and if you want to get bios for the Ultimates then good fucking luck.

I have one ready for Nova but I don't have nearly enough crystals to get him from the chests. This is making me think really hard about going back to f2p and asking for refunds on my Black Friday spending.

It’s good to bitch and moan about something obviously bad but stop acting like this game's over because three characters were locked behind RNg

This is how it starts. You think NM will stop with just these three characters? More and more lootbox locked heroes will be added. This was the major point of difference MFF had over CoC and majority of games on the market.
They added a new story chapter with only one (1) new farmable character. Where’s the fucking excuse in that?

for peo'ple like me that got burned by multiple gacha games Marvel Future Fight was a safe heaven where hard work and a definite amount of money could get me everything I wanted. If they are gonna start with this gambling shit I'm out of here, I'm not gonna wait for more of my favourite characters to get added to those boxes and only there.

>maintenance
Let’s make the most of this free time to let our voices be heard. What’s the most effective method of letting NM know we won’t stand for this gacha bullshit?

Ask for refunds on all money you spent on the game, but that would get yourself banned.
Other than that just stop giving money, cry on social media, upvote/like/retweet high visibility posts and rate as low as possible the app on any given platforms you use to download apps.

>what does this little girl trying to imply?
Candlelight vigil, which is a sign of protest in Korea.

It's not automatic. It'll be back up after the update is done. It usually goes down the day of an update because they generally never have sales or events running during maintenance. Can make things screwy or something like the time that hot time got fucked.

Yep make sure to rate the app AFTER the new version is live too.

also dislike this
youtube.com/watch?v=B2HJwwpzc8o

They don't speak English and the only English CM that gave enough of a fuck to try and affect positive change was NN who has been moved off of MFF and onto different games. He only helps with MFF when they're swamped and need an extra hand.

Post on the mobirum forum and it MIGHT get seen. Downvote the announcement video, since that's a hard number kinda deal and if it skews to dislikes something fierce then they'll notice. One major thing you could do is, instead of contacting NM, contact Marvel Games and Bill Rosemann on twitter. Bill Rosemann is the head of Marvel Games and the person that NM has to get to approve pretty much every single thing they do or risk him and Marvel Games pulling the license away from them and forcing the game to shut down.

If Rosemann knows how much of a PR disaster this is, then he may get influenced into contacting NM directly and NM HAS to listen to him. Kinda like how Disney got involved in the BF2 loot box disaster after it became such a huge PR clusterfuck that it was hurting the Star Wars brand. If you make the argument that this is hurting the Marvel brand, then he has to step in to fix the situation.

>still no word from netmarble
what happened?

Legit question are there actual Blue Marvel fans or are ppl psyched for his passive/leadership?

Blue Marvel always seemed like a joke. He is the smartest strongest, OG hero there is guys. Plus he doesn't age very fast. Oh and his villain is his best friend who lost his mind because of how blue marvel had been treated badly.

Either they are talking about what to do and no word has come from that or they don't care and don't see any need to respond

Probably scrambling for damage control, or off work because of that new policy a while back

>Probably scrambling for damage control
If that were true, they would have had a CM say something by now.

>relying on anyone but NN to get anything done

maintenance is definitely going to be extended because of this, right?

Only if they even decide to do anything about it

but nn is ded

>all those skill buttons
haha what