Dynasty Warriors 9 trailer 2:
youtube.com/watch?v=as1iB6SQJLM
Good Zhang Liao's gameplay clip:
youtube.com/watch?v=RyL4t8ozrKk
Good Cao Pi's gameplay clip:
youtube.com/watch?v=NvDpE675cfU

Bulletin:
-KT confirmed a shit
-Zhou Cang, Cheng Pu, Man Chong, Xu Sheng, Xun You, Cao Xiu and Xin Xianying are newcomers.
-Some characters have a mix of pre-DW6 designs with DW8 aesthetics.
-Aside from the usual costume, informal clothes are confirmed to be in.
-DW9 will be open world. Everyone from 8XL and Xun Yu from Empires will return.
-He has no claws, he has no grace, this change is a fucking disgrace
-They took Sun Ce's fucking tonfas
-They took the fucking flute from best girl
-Sanadamaru is out, named Spirit of Sanada and no Vita version.
-Warriors All-Stars out now and it's shit. SHIIIIT.
-Fire Emblem Warriors is also out for those who still care.
-Reportedly, DW9 will have a roster of exactly 90 characters so that's all the new adds we will have. (Unconfirmed)
-You can literally buy a shack for Lu Lingqi in DW9.

If you're gonna post anything fáte/ related go to another general, it doesn't belong here.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/7HGx65kD
strawpoll.me/14503759
strawpoll.me/14503792
youtube.com/watch?v=hgIdyn6vRqM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how come she's so perfect /eagg/?

I liked the turtle before it was cool.

I own a pet turtle, want to come over to see her?

Can't you just post a picture? I don't want to get out of bed.

What will she look like in DW9?

Don't you lie to me you little fuck you got that off pinterest.

Where's her whip? Is this a screencap from inside a town or something?

Help me out bros: who all hasn't been revealed yet?

>zhang chunhua
>lianshi
>han dang
>zhurong
>meng huo

Who else?

Li Diana
Yue Jin
Zhong Hui
Sammy Sosa

Why does she have a loli model? Are we going to see everyone as kids in 9 as well?

>Li Diana

fuck, I was so happy forgetting that faggot exists.

They should retcon the 8 version and just go with the original draft.

Is that the only that actually looked like really cool and manly middle aged guy with a beard? Of am I just making stuff up?

Initial design just had a manly face with a chiseled jawline if I recall.

I work in game journalism on a well known website, I just read a press release that Gracia will be a DLC character for DW9, following the announcement for SW5

didn't mean to quote sorry, just rushing to post this before I head home from the office.

Quote me again and you're dead.

What did Koei mean by this.

4CC team post:

pastebin of player and sound ideas as well as proof of interest: pastebin.com/7HGx65kD

We need more ideas on a few things before we vote on a final decision on things like the team nickname, motto, and stadium. Feel free to give your ideas, I'll be taking note of everything.

Thanks to the user that designed our crest and kit design!

I'm splitting our player ideas into two polls (since I can only do 30 options per poll). Just vote for as many guys as you'd like to see make the team and the 23 players with the most votes will make our final roster.

DRAFT POLL 1: strawpoll.me/14503759
DRAFT POLL 2: strawpoll.me/14503792

We can also decide on re styling names, but I guess we can just moreso vote for the general idea here. I saved a post where an user suggested the models we can use for each player, so we can pick that up once we finalize our draft.

Nickname: Genociders / Warlords
Motto: Benevolence... Ambition... Fire!!!
Stadium: Rotk 13 map / Hefei / Yiling
Ball: Adou
Adboards: mousou all stars, lu bu pepsi
Rivals: /fgog/ /feg/ /lozg/
Tactics: 4-3-3, 4-3-1-2

Still gonna wait a bit longer til I coordinate managers and testers for the team.

If you're late to this operation, check out implyingrigged.info and specifically the Veeky Forums league.

pantyhose and stockings get my cock hard even if I have no idea what you weebs are talking about.

Could you redo the first poll? I accidentally voted for every player.

Well that was dumb user. Thanks for voting though

Shut up and redo the poll.

no, just vote again nerd. If you truly voted for eveyone it doesn't make a difference if you just revote

>weebs

have you tried killing yourself?

>being more retarded than adou
*spits blood*

I have replied to every single post that promised death to anybody who replied.

>DRAFT POLL 1: strawpoll.me/14503759
>DRAFT POLL 2: strawpoll.me/14503792

Don't vote multiple times please unless you're like this guy

literally me

Aren't meatbun and baozi pretty much the same thing?

Hot mom and Old hag are the same thing too

this is attractive.

>making insecure strawpoll a deciding factor for a roster
>moreover in 2 parts
Use google form next time, otherwise you might risk that the whole thing will be trashed and not allowed to play.

Sorry user I didn't know. We'll see if it works out.

So are DO NOT PURSUE and Lu Bu

Nickname: Koei Tecmo

I'm assuming the thing we're going to do is get all the votes in.
Then look over the votes and then tally who are guarnteed a spot after that i would assume we would look at how many spots are left over and either vote or take suggestions.

Also, unite similar things (all the nicknames for Zhuge or Lu Bu for example) as a one choice and then add other questions to choose one from them.

Stop being so bossy user.

Is Ace Combat a musou game?

>1 vs. 1000 enemies
>Constant barrage of crazy characters
>muh ambition is evident in games 5, 6 and 0
>The color blue is used to mark the good guys

Yes, it even has fire attacks.

No.

>page 10

what do you think cow cow would order at taco bell?

Even though we can barely see shit at the moment I actually really like that Guan Suo and BAOOO have very distinctively different outfit styles than everyone else.

Maybe now to go with their designs they can have a half-redeemable storyline where they just go fucking around on adventures around China completely detached from anything else instead of just being there to wank Guan Yu and to be eyecandy like they should've had to begin with (not counting the best case scenario where they weren't added at all, naturally).

Tell me, why does he wear the mask?

Pang Tong does not wear the mask. Rather, it is the people of China who choose to wear a mask.

Motto: The wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win.

>SEETHING

stupid /nintendogaf/er

This is a portrait of the ideal human being. Who else here has the manhood to follow me and fulfill the will of my fallen master?

We will march forward and create a land of benevolence in his image!

>dragon
>human

Is that a portrait of Wei Yan? My, he looks so handsome!

Just got in the newest batch of renders for you

Also a real nice Cai Wenji gameplay shot

>my fallen master?
wait a minute...

Does /eagg/ have any good copypastas?

I love Lu Lingqi, I wish she was real so I could ask her to be my girlfriend and I could be her boyfriend and we could cuddle on the couch in my apartment every night playing vidya and watching hockey. Then I would ask her to marry me and she'd say yes and we'd get married and have no kids because kids are expensive and live out our lives with me being a successful government worker and her as a police officer. Unfortunately one night as she was having her retirement party the office gets a call about shots fired, I tell her not to go but she insists and heads out with her partner of 20 years to the scene of the crime. She arrives and is immediately fired upon by a group of terrorists and she and her partner fire back. her partner however loses track of her target and gets flanked, but Lingqi sees that and dives in front of her partner of 20 years and dies protecting her. I spend the next week blowing off our life savings on alcohol and depression medication and don't have enough money to pay for the funeral. Instead of a nice grave site I can only afford the maintenance shack at a crappy unmarked graveyard. We lower her into the floorboards and I cry for the next three days. On the fourth day I decide to chug an entire case of painkillers and vodka and die crying about my lost love.

A corrupt & incompetent scholar was teaching a class on the Shu-Han.

“Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Zhuge Liang and accept that he was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than Emperor Guangwu!”

At this moment, a brave, Intelligent, legalist & pragmatic dadudu who had served in 50 campaigns and understood the necessity of forgoing conventional morality & Confucianism in certain situations held up a picture.

“When did Shu take this?"

The arrogant scholar smirked quite smugly, thinking it was the Sichuan basin replied “between 2908-2910, you stupid dadudu"

“Wrong. These are the Wuzhang Plains, and if Zhuge Liang was as you say… then it should be controlled by the Shu-Han by now”

The scholar was visibly shaken, and dropped his Feather Fan and copy of Shu government records, He stormed out of the room spitting blood like any 'good' Shu official.

The students applauded and all embraced Legalist doctrine that day and accepted Cao Cao & Sima Yi as their lord(s) and saviour(s).

Then a Feng Huang called The "Mandate of Heaven" flew into the room and perched atop the Imperial banner and shed a tear. Poems such as 'Though the Tortoise Lives' Long' & 'Cold the gale blows by the frigid river Yi' were recited several times, and Qin Shi Huang himself showed up and enacted many reforms across the country, along with executing many of the scholars.

The scholar was found out to be a bandit & sandal weaver and was sentenced to execution the next day, however He died of Hypothermia due to a light shower of rain.

I love Lingqi so much, here's what I would do if she was real and we knew each other.

I would first work up the courage to ask her to visit my tent, then I would give her a meal of the best rations I had received from my commander during our campaigns. During our meal I would tell her how I truly felt about her and how much I wish we could be together. She would accept my feelings and say that she felt the same way about me. Under the cover of night we would escape from Xiapi castle and away from all the wars. During our escape we would come across the meager shelter I was able to build in my spare time far away in the woods. This shelter, or shack as it probably would look, would become our home for the forseeable future. I would then tie her up with all of my auxillary officers that were waiting in the bushes for this precise moment. After that Xiapi would be known simply as rape city and I would make a fortune selling 30 minute access to the shack. Within a few months I would make enough money that I would buy Yuan Shao's army and we would take over china.

Back to the shack with you.

>dumb shack meme still a thing

>dumb liking lingqi meme still a thing

yeah it's gotten very tired at this point.

being in love with someone is no meme

I pray you find someone someday who truly brings joy and wonder to your heart so you can feel the same thing I do

>dumb 'dumb shack meme' meme is still a thing

>phoneposting is still a thing

Boo! Get off the stage!

but they're friends aren't they?

Hey can you post more comics?

Here's one.

Do you know how long it takes to make one? Be patient user!

Come on i'm sure you can make an exception!

is dead rising a musou game?

You only play as one character.

Am I a musou game?

Is EDF a musou game?

Is Dynasty Warriors a musou game?

I think Touhou is a Mousou game.

Is Fate a musou game?

I wanna hit this like a musou game

That outfit sucks i much perfer her regular outfit!

No, it's a kusoge

What's up da dudu
Happy to see me?

s-shut up.

youtube.com/watch?v=hgIdyn6vRqM
The new intro looks great so far. I don't think anyone could fill Zhou Yun's role quite as well as him.