Sooooo, what's going on with ETH? Been offline for a minute and want to know if their are any happening to come...

Sooooo, what's going on with ETH? Been offline for a minute and want to know if their are any happening to come? I have about 30 ETH btw.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/avsa/status/847069837717319680
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

23 - 27th of April
then 2 of May
No real action until that

Alright but what's happening, booms or shorts? Something else maybe?

I have 110ETH @ $5200. Please elaborate.

Fuck you guys are dumb.
google
netflix
tesla
apple
visa
oracle
and more

are all joining ethereum alliance within 2 weeks. thats why the price is slowly creeping up. Ffs just pay somewhat attention to what you're investing in.

Not to mention the elite that LITERALLY prints money. Investing in Ethereum today is like investing in jews in 1913.

Lol that neg, soooo buy more ETH it is I guess!

Its going through a bear trap at the moment. Its going to rocket up, but i hope more people try to short it because that will cause it to rocket up

Link to that vid?
(Doubt)

twitter.com/avsa/status/847069837717319680
Literally globalism.

>investing in jews
how do i do this

mfw I actually hope ETH goes down again, far, so I can buy even more.

I keep laughing at you stupid fucks who buy ETH when it's above $50 instead of buying a shitton of it when it's like $43 a coin and just holding like I did.

>But it'll never get that low again
It went from $54 to $43 and I bought a shitton of it and I've been holding.

>Ffs just pay somewhat attention to unsubstantiated rumors like I do

fixed

What's the maximum I should buy ETH at? I feel like it could go considerably higher as well as considerably lower.

It's under $50 now, maybe it'll continue to drop?

looks like it's taking a bit of a beating at the minute, may want to see how this plays out

It definitely is. Think it'll go under $45? I might jump in.

What's the best ETH wallet or way to buy ETH other than Coinbase (I tried to verify my account and it only sent one lump sum amount and i couldn't verify it) Also is the price of cryptocurrencies different depending on the exchange you use?

Dunno man, it's just a big ass dump that's done it, I'd only be questioning if this is the korean whales offloading and if we'll see more

Maybe just wherever you can get the best price for BTC then take to polo for ETH

My dream came true. I had my thing set to buy a ton of it at 48. So it did and now it's back up to 50.

Big profit, no effort.

>Not to mention the elite that LITERALLY prints money. Investing in Ethereum today is like investing in jews in 1913.
So 20 years for them to boom, then a dip, then a huge spike (Israel) that keeps going and going? Count me in, where do I get them JEWS?

BTC is about to pump hard and alts are probably gonna drop a little

I switched to Gemini, getting verified is shit... waited like 20 days, but the fees are cheaper