I have studied both PIVX and POSW graphs. Look at the PIVX rise to $1. After it crossed 1 cent, it never went below it...

I have studied both PIVX and POSW graphs. Look at the PIVX rise to $1. After it crossed 1 cent, it never went below it. I believe we are about to experience a similar growth pattern with POSW, due POSW similar circulating supply and value proposition of an useful way to stake tons of coins at the same time, something you could never do locally.

Other urls found in this thread:

comfycrypto.wordpress.com/2017/04/20/stake-your-claim-poswallet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope it moons, I have 50 bucks on the line here

High roller over here

I have 5 grand worth of POSW. If this moons I may never have to work again

how much is 5k worth?

like 70k posw?

Guys hate to break it to you but uhhh POSW could be a scam

Did you take a look at their roadmap? They mention giving back to kids in Africa

Devs dont show their faces

A centralized place to stake your coins...

seriously? i just dumped my coins fuck africans. they can starve

Yeah, about 75k POSW.

It just sounds too good to be true and the whole giving back to children in Africa kinda gives them away. Like really? You need to try that hard to look good?

Gimmie a break. This screams exit scam. Look at the chart on the front page.

must be nice.

What about that makes it a scam?

Like I said, the whole African kids thing...sounds too good to be true, who would do that in a development roadmap?

The chart on the btc talk thread, looks amazing. Scam - ish.

The devs do not show their faces....do I need to explain this?

And of course the fact that you are storing your coins in a centralized place you dont control (their wallets, their servers)

very simple, you do the math

All things in crypto can be scams. But they have a really good thing going. First to do a pos wallet online(that I can find) multi pos coins, exchange. It's really all in one

They would shoot themselves on their own feet considering how high it can go.

Also, some whales have the means to find people that scam them and get them killed, I hope the devs are aware of that. There are several billionaire bitcoin whales out there.

trips for $100 USD by next month

I took my PoSW coins and exchanged them for BTC as soon as I saw that Africa shit.
It all looked fairly good for a while, and then I saw that.
Who needs to announce on a fucking technological roadmap they are going to give back to the kids of Africa.
This honestly makes this whole coin a joke to me now.
I already made 125% profit so I'm out.
Put all that profit into the iEX.EC crowd sale today and gonna hold for at least a week or so.
Crowdsale just ended 5 hours ago and it's already on ethmrdelta for 50% gain and liqui.io for 20% gain.

yeah peaced out with a 2 btc profit. not bad honestly. might hop back in later

Its called tax writeoffs bro

$100 confirmed

Dubs AND Trips confirm PoSW for intergalactic travel.

(Checked)

CONFUCKINGFIRMED

Me and many others would just be put much more at ease if the devs would show their faces, that's all. DESU

WE MOON NOW

This.

Just one guy, even. That would also make people way more open and less off-put to the site.

I know how you feel. That's what got me out of PIVX and look how that turned out. Still mad about it.

There is no incentive to run with the money when there are posiblities to go $10+. Start worrying about that when the marketcap is hundreds of millions worth.

We are getting rich, gentlemen.

I'm not leaving. I have a good amount and I'm staying put

desu I don't think you can retire with 75k.
This coin might maybe reach $10 if they improve the exchange but that wouldn't be even $1 million.

i only put $50 in, do you fellas think i should still buy more at the current price??

Exit scam of their own coin would never work. Maaaybe if they planned on stealing any bitcoin that was deposited it would somewhat work, but then why not just create a generic exchange?

You don't even have to keep your coins on the posw exchange or any exchange if you don't want to. It just means while they are on the exchange you also can get staking gains. Which is good because having coins locked up in a wallet has trade offs too.

Definitely maybe.

I'm always too much of a pussy to put more in once the price has increased way beyond my original buy in.

that's what's holding me back, its already doubled from when i put my $50 in

thats me, I was at the uni library when i posted the first one

Implying 75k-750k is isn't massive fucking gains.

Can't retire with 75k but you definitely don't need to be a wage cuck

>Can't retire with 75k but you definitely don't need to be a wage cuck
Really? I have 70K cash how can I not be a wage cuck?

10k in top altcoins

60k on living expenses for the year.

By next year your 10k will be 100k

>rinse and repeat

>10k in top altcoins
Already done. And that's the dream.

Though there's the mindset where everyone wants to get in on the new alt coins before they become the top ones. And then the real top altcoins (eth, ltc, xmr) just sort of stagnate. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't move at all in the next year.

Looking to get started with POSW and PIVX? I just made this guide.

where the fuck do I get posw?

Here you go friendo:

>Friendly reminder

You can buy it on their website, but I just got mine on yobit bc that's where a lot of my btc is already

Even with ponzi schemes, you can make a profit if you get in early.

Bittrex when?

or

>be a NEET
>put 750k from posw gains on a couple cryptos
>become a multimillonaire NEET
>keep making more money
>lambos and mansions and hookers everywhere