vendorengrams.xyz/
youtube.com/watch?v=bqzGOm9wmn0
youtube.com/watch?v=OgOeJFDuzRc&feature=youtu.be
my.mixtape.moe/kdlkvb.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

best gun put in game when?

why is there a dildo attached to the grip

>listen to giant bombcast expect the raid to be truly hard
>get into raid with randoms clear it in two hours only having a slight hiccup on the racetrack thing
Are game journalists truly this pleb?

>reach power level 305
>legendaries still drop at 295
Wasn't I supposed to get everything at level 300 WITHOUT mods now?

Yes.

vendors drop 300 level gear at specific times I haven't figured it out yet...

It's random every half hour. Only way to know is to check.

someone buy me this shit im poor.

So is there any point in equipping your weapons with specific damage types outside of using it to earn points from your ghost? I figure you will rotate enemy types so frequently there's not a lot of point in changing it just to strip their shields better.

vendorengrams.xyz/

Post your guardians

youtube.com/watch?v=bqzGOm9wmn0

AAAAAAAH

Hunter looks nice and understated, Don't even wanna comment on the others. Why did you pick that hair+face combo?

IT KEEPS

H A P P E N I N G

i don't really like what my hunter looks like right now. thinking about starting a warlock today.

Swap the arms and the cape other than that it's a really cool look.

Maybe they were talking about Prestige?

Normal is easy mode.

thanks! i was going for a griffith look because my roommate thought it was neat. i'm thinking about swapping everything except the chest and headpiece. i don't like the gold on the pants.

>giving gaming journalists the benefit of the dobut

I picked that combo because I liked the hair and that face has nice lips.

The hair looked good from the front, I didn't realize it was a dumpster fire in the back.

As for the face, that's supposedly the face I picked in Destiny 1 for my Warlock, but it certainly doesn't look like it. The eyes are smalle, bone structure is different. I don't think she looks bad, but the face in Destiny 1 looked better.

SWAPPING ITEMS BETWEEN CHARACTERS IS THE MOST RIDICULOUSLY TEDIOUS SHIT

FIX THIS BUNGIEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Ayo Hol Up!

I liked Giant Bomb, the only gaming site I regularly followed for something besides news. Vinny, Ryan and Jeff were fucking great.

Then they welcomed Klepek and a nigger to the team.

Get some THICC pants they'd probably match the torso nicely.

get the ghost skill for alexia

>I follow game journalists

Either brainlet, underage or /v/ trash mongloid

Or all 3 lmao

giant bomb hasn't been relevant since 2008

even kotaku has more credibility than gb

>I liked giant bomb

Unironically kys for that and also bragging about completing a raid who’s mechanics have been known and exploited for over two months

Fucking sad

Please leave and don’t come back you reek of /v/ go stay with your kind

>I completed a raid most people do in 30 minutes in half an hour wtf guize!!!

cancer

Thanks for the >(You)'s

=^)

Try did

youtube.com/watch?v=OgOeJFDuzRc&feature=youtu.be

say something nice about /dg/

been away for a few weeks but I’m glad /dg/ hasn’t fallen low enough to let trash like this in amongst the chaos and disappointment

see

We’re not what we used to be (D1-/dg/) but there’s some of the core still here

this place is slighter better than r/DTG

my nightfall group finished with like ten minutes left

being in the clan is an amazing experience all three engrams are ready for me to pick up every Tuesday

all the niggers are on xbox so there is only the occasional butt post

nope we’re on pc too

I'm getting the $90 Ghost speaker.
0 fucking regrets.

my nigga

I got a Titan but hes only like 280, I don't really play him, just used him to get NM shaders.

One of the better looking Hunters in these threads.

You have to go back

Decent look but then you're using the Swordflight chest which is Mobility. Guess you really want the birb motif for fashion.

honestly i'm using the swordflight chest because it's all that i have. i'm a pretty casual player and it looked cool

-------------buy more engrams to access the rest of the thread-------------

Caring about what stats your armor has is retarded just look how you want then put all mods to 4 res and as much restoration as you can get.

There's maintenance tonight right? I'm stuck at work for another hour.

So what will you guys play when D2 is finally dead?

Destiny 3

Destiny 3 and complain that Destiny 2 was so much better.

Notto dissu shitto agen

Bungie can't release D3 if they are dead too.

They’ve made all the money than needed from pre-orders alone brainlet D3 is already in pre-production

Now if you said D4 that would have given your statement some legitimatcy

it's the shoulder pads. Any arms without it suck tits. Swordflights are nice looking but look skinny as fuck with most chest pieces.

Bungievision going to be just fine until the contract runs out in the 2020s despite reddit and 4chainz who know nothing of big business saying otherwise

Look out for Road Complex chest then. Same model, but with recovery

No shoulder pads work fine for female hunters. Just have to focus on looking sexy rather than being ready for battle.

So I'm currently stuck at 266. Is it better to spam strikes or public events at this level?

Public events. For the most part though, your progression is gonna be weekly

Borderlands 3!

i just want the feeling of bordelands 1 with my friends again, running the farmory and crawmerax and being stoked with the weapons and upgrades we found.

>turn in 800 IB tokens on my hunter
>no cape
I’m still mad

just played the free trial and had some fun but fuck shilling 60 euros for this.
what are the chances of the game being on sale for christmas or something like that?
also i know there is an expansion about to be released would it be free or paid?

>not stopping after 40

oh my you poor idiotic soul it’s all putchasable next month when it returns

its on sale now friend

fucking why you can buy the whole set for basically nothing in about 3-4 weeks

where and for how much?

I'm in it.

then go for road complex for recovery or errant knight for mobility or their repaints counterparts.
Chest piece of exodus black (or fwc) has recovery and looks different.

Amazon I think

perhaps I was mistaken

Had a friend last night saying how pissed he was that he paid full price on console and pc when it was on sale now

I have no idea if he was looking at marketplace or on a site with key codes

welp it seems it was a timed sale on amazon.
i guess il just wait until it will be on sale again somewhere.

>Bungie makes a literally nothing announcement that is clearly just carrot on a stick
>guess I'll buy the game

>want to make a warlock because as fun as Hunter is, it's kinda bad for raids and nightfalls.
>Don't want to go through the 6 hour story again.
What should I do? Just stick with the hunter?

>it's kinda bad for raids and nightfalls.

Do hunter mains actually think their class has an edge in something?

I know it's shit, but it's fun so that's why I picked it.
But I feel like I should contribute more to the groups I play with so I'll take what seems like the best class, Warlock.

hunter is only as bad as the user

i have no idea what you are talking about.
i just tried the free trial and while i found it fun it was not fun enough for 60euros more like 20.

Reminder that we will NEVER EVER get TLW back

knoxx dlc is the best dlc of any game ever created

nothing does dlc properly like knoxx did

>lel this planet smells like bacon
>lel my boss sucks does your boss suck user
>le suicide by player
Bro...

destiny 1 fags should be shot on sight, the neverending "dis was bettur", "muh tlw animution", "muh pvp optiuns". Fucking idiots, most shit was cosmetic, most suck balls on pvp because they can't aim for shit since it was a console shooter and nobody gives a fuck about people aiming with stupid thumbsticks

it was a new game for $5.

Destiny 2 babbies should be hung

you’re right D1 was better and not even on PC, remarkable

This is the best place to chat with cute girls [boys].

my.mixtape.moe/kdlkvb.webm got a loot-a-palooza key and went all the way to dance party earlier today, if anyone wanted to know what the music sounds like, since it's yet another song not in the soundtrack, it's here. recording fucked up and i started a bit after the dance party itrself started.

>the golden age upsets someone this much

wew

Holy shit your pc sucks

Anthem releases next year so if their TTK for D2 sucks we can all jump onto another sinking ship.

Yeah but what did you get from it?

>babies
says the faggot crying on every thread about a game that was
>console
>better
pick one
>golden age
IIRC you were all complaining to no end when the game released since everything was locked up behind a big "coming soon in next expansion" invisible walls

I'm annoyed that every thread of destiny 2 instead of talking about the game it's just a bunch of faggots complaining of a game that is no more. I'm certainly not the one assblasted looking to a good but also flawed game with nostalgia eyes. Kindly, fuck all of you, toxic pieces of shit.

>so upset hes complaining about not even being able to complain about d1

loving every laugh