Dancest Edition
Previous Thread: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
/ddlc/ sings "Your Reality": youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y [Open]

>Don’t do it I love you
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScuM0AznjYr8kYXfqevwEVAJyI8XTLfdkL5iCG4PtnK9axGvA/viewform?usp=sf_link
youtube.com/watch?v=y97Qc8SBxnQ
pastebin.com/s6HNYG9b
youtu.be/SO1NvBd72L4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

Natsuki!

Say what you want about Arachne Sayori being forced, but they're undeniably cute as fuck.

Just Monika

Yuri!

i made another discord shitpost

mommy!

Natsuki is truly, truly, truly the best.
I still didn't get an answer about whether somebody's working on her on route or something.

Or whatever.

Give me everything Natsuki. Having fun with Natsuki!

Hey guys, why don't we actually start a /ddlc/ literature club? As in, read books with other anons and enjoy them. What do you think /ddlc/?

Finally learned how to tie a noose, see you in Hell faggots

Sayori lovers where you at?

people were talking about reading Of Mice and Men yesterday.
I'd like to read Moby Dick with /ddlc/.

Any wholesome Sayori fic does not work without Sayori's depression.

We're currently reading "Of Mice and Men" by John Steinbeck
For next Sunday if I recall correctly

We tried, it didn't work.

That said I have actually picked up a book from the library to read.

"The Blade Itself" a supposedly dark fantasy novel.
Because apparently I actually am Yuri,

did we ever decide to read Of Mice and Men? I had to go offline for a while

Reporting in

I love her too.

I love her too.

instead of tying a noose, how about you tie a knot?

I pray for the day you open your heart
The day that you live and learn
Who I am, that you may love all of me

I hope for the day that I enter his world
One that is full of endless possibility
That together we may reach for the stars
And do one more last fist bump

Right here.

>Play this game; never read
>All these anons are picking up books to read after playing
>Still have no desire to read
Guess I’ll just be a brainlet

Natsuki lovers where you at!

Sayori is the best!

There are things you don't desire right now that you might enjoy very much. Consider trying some books

>pleasuring Sayori trough her pyjamas with your hand
>shes holding you the whole time
>starts out incredible embarrest but slowly gives into it
>clinches unto you as you make her cum
>holding an exhausted Sayori in your arms kissing her gently
>"user... its my turn to make you feel good"

TROUBLE KEEPS YOU RUNNING FASTER

Thank you. Would it be too much to ask for you to remove that yellow bar? I'd like to make some edits myself. Repost

I've made this simple poll just to gather what people in the generals would like to read: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScuM0AznjYr8kYXfqevwEVAJyI8XTLfdkL5iCG4PtnK9axGvA/viewform?usp=sf_link

By having a general idea it can be easy to introduce more people into reading.

I'm addicted to listening to Monika. I just spent an hour of my free time staring at her and reading her lines. It's so comfy I can't snap out of it. Please send help.

Reminder that you are everything to Natsuki.

reading is for fucking dorks

Goodnight /ddlc/ may your sleep be as lengthy and continuous as Yuri's orgasms.

Good evening, everyone! Welcome to the poetry rhombus. Mind the writings on the floor!

Let's try giving an alternative from a previous thread a spot in the limelight, shall we?
The word of the thread is "Amber"! Is it that fervid shade of yellow as the sun rises? Is it a memory or a charm, frozen in a snapshot? Is it a pedantic way of saying yellow? That, is up to you.

Alternatives are "Shutter", "Fade" and "Frontier"!

What is this, you may ask? These are sets of words for Anons who are stuck in a creative rut, so that they have a theme, inspiration or what have you to use as grounding for their literature. Poetry, short stories, odes, anything goes! The only overarching rules are that you link it to this post so others can find it easier to comment and critique, and to have fun writing it! After all, the hearth of the mind with no passion burns cold. That sounded more eloquent in my head, ahaha...
Anyway, Good night, everyone! We look forward to reading your pems, prose and pedantry!
Monika?

youtube.com/watch?v=y97Qc8SBxnQ

Misumi!

Yuri's orgasms are lengthy alright. Good night, Yurifriend

Monika

Sayori petplay would be nice

Yuri!

no, no it would not, there's enough furshit and bestiality posting already. go away

>that hair

>implying it's either

it encourages it

Petplay =\= furry and bestiality you stumbling mongoloid.

Yuri but you're hugging her

>Just straight up begging for (You)s
Naughty, naughty.
But seriously, poetry critique user has mentioned that sometimes he misses pems because he checks the word of the thread post for replies mainly, since it can get drowned in content pretty effectively otherwise. If you wrote something that you want to be critiqued by him or others, it helps to link up with the post made by me or monikanon for better visibility.

The only famous books I know of that have come out recently are normie shit like Harry Potter, Twilight, or Game of Thrones. Maybe it's because I don't read many books, but has there been any other fiction released recently that is better than those?

My personal favorite is 11/22/63. Neuromancer is also a good read, albeit older.

Is percy jackson any good?

any of Cormac McCarthy's books. Pynchon is great but don't start off with Gravity's Rainbow like Veeky Forums would meme you into.
But really though don't try to specifically read recent books, the majority of books you should read are atleast 50 years old if not 100.

no stop reading teen novels

If you like mindfuckery and mystery check out "The Shadow over Innsmouth"

I desperately need drawfaggotry of any of these posts.

Yuri playing with her dog!
The dog gets a bit too excited!
Yuri being easily overpowered by the beast!
Yuri resisting at first but breaking quickly!
Yuri getting the knot and load after load!
Yuri!

>Yuri being easily overpowered by the beast!

My man, Yuri has at least 2-3 knives with her at all times. You think some animal can avoid getting shanked?

Fiction can be tricky because theres so much garbage but ill try and give you some of my own humble suggestions

If you enjoy fantasy, a good place to start would be with some Moorcock, or Three Hearts and Three Lions, or Dying Earth or even some Conan stories. All older and better written than teen crap.

If you're into sci fi I recommend Dune very highly but it can be a little tough to read. Hyperion is also good, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is fun, and if you're looking to go even older Frankenstein counts as sci fi and is pretty readable and very good.

If you like horror you really can't go wrong with Lovecraft, hes a classic. But also check out some other good short stories like "The People of the Pit" by Meritt, Edgar Allen Poe stuff is great. Even just picking up a horror short story anthology would be good. The original Dracula is also great, if a bit dry at times. But still very good and pretty readable.

For less genre fiction I dont have a lot of experience except for the area of Victorian romance which is a pet favorite of mine. In that case Wuthering Heights, Jane Eyre, and Lady Audley's secret are all good.

I like the thiccness on Sayori and Natsuki but Yuri just looks too much like Jack Skellington here

Reposting story I just finished from last night.
pastebin.com/s6HNYG9b
Nonlewd cute date with Yuri. Enjoy.

Thanks anons. I really enjoy the horror aspects of Doki and I also loved Saya no Uta so I think Lovecraft would be my cup of tea.

Not the user you were talking to but here you go, hope it's good enough

Ever read Red Dwarf? I love those books, kinda similar to Douglas Adams but more humour. Also that Yuri is 3cute!
LEWD

I want to be Yuri's dog!

Reminder that Yuri deserves hugs AND fugs(preferably at the same time).

Giving her only one or the other is just irresponsible.

Dunwich Horror is a bit long, but thats a real fucking good story, also a great introduction to Lovecraft in general.

GL user and keep reading.

What about her fucking you from behind while she hugs you tight?

user if you're not lovingly giving Yuri your dick then you're doing something wrong.

>Never read a book in my life
>Can't stand reading more than a couple of pages
How would the Dokis react?
Would they make fun of me?

Y E S
E
S

>read Red Dwarf
>read
>Red Dwarf
You know that the books are based off of an old British television sci-fi sitcom right?

it's doomed to become another fucking Veeky Forums, it's only a matter of when
and atmosphere there is awful

Lovecraft is great, one of my favourite authors but his work can be a little dense at first for some.
My personal favourites are Colour out of Space, At the Mountains of Madness and Dagon (just a short one!)
A bit different and I know he's far from obscure but please read Poe at some point, that man was a genius.

"N-not much of a reader I guess"

MOMMMY

youtu.be/SO1NvBd72L4

>Dunwich Horror
Wut
It's pretty damn short
I wonder what you'd have to say on the topic of The Case of Charles Dexter Ward

Other way around iirc, though the authors did work on the tv show.
Pic related

I think that Monika and Yuri are probably the only Dokis that read books. Natsuki just reads manga and MC notes that he wasnt aware Sayori had any interest in literature. It seems all shes done so far is write poems.

They wouldn't laugh at you, just try and encourage you to take up some book or something to read.

Yuri is my least favourite Doki, but I've got to say, this is the best date fic I've read. You did a really good job with this, you should be proud - there probably is something that you can improve that I'm missing, but whatever it is, I certainly can't find it. Maybe next time you could write about Sayori

>Yuri is my least favourite Doki

Might I ask why, user?

I have fantasies about Yuri strapping me to her bed.

I guess I just like my horror short stories to be concise. I dont think DH dragged on or anything but it is a bit on the long side.

Fuck. Yes.

>Victorian romance
>not mentioning THE Victorian romance writer
Seriously...

>similar to Douglas Adams but more humour
I'm not sure how that works since HHG2TG is pure filtered humour

I liked it a lot man! It was really cute and I like the idea of user being out of his element a little.

The feeling under dressed and text messages reminds me of the fic I'm writing about Yuri. I really need to get back on that.

Warmth

As i hold you in my arms
No distance between body and soul
My mind fades out those cruel alarms
Taking more time, its taking its toll

As morning amber reaches my eyes
I bid farewell this gentle dream
Becouse for you i would always rise
Carry you with me, as my hearts gleam

Probably because she reflects my real self the most. She doesn't appeal to me as much as the other characters, either - Sayori reminds me of a close friend of mine, Monika has an interesting base concept which makes her personality fairly complex, and Natsuki is... well, she hasn't really got much going for her that I care about, but I slightly prefer her over Yuri. Neither Natsuki nor Yuri are bad Dokis, mind you.

But Yuri, how will i turn the pages with my hands tied up?

And how will i see the pages with you sitting on my face?

It was cute enough and decently put together, the only issue I have with it is more personal than anything. Yuri was surprisingly in character, so props for that.

Oh my god she cut him in half. We should have warned him she mains blademaster style.

All the newcomers to Lovecraft should understand that his stories are NOT scary. They're atmospheric, melancholic and beautifully written, but not scary. People are often disappointed in his writing because they approach it with wrong expectations. I've seen it time and again. The only place that is genuinely unnerving in all of his bibliography is the action sequence in The Shadow over Innsmouth.

Which one of you was it

She probably let it happen.

This is why we can't have nice things.

Thanks guys, and there's always room for improvement. I tried to make it as relatable as I could, I hope it didn't hit any of you too close to home though.
Easy to write about when you've been that fucking guy before.
And good luck on your fic, user

>they weren't here for hotglue user
leave casuals

I have been. The stories really relatable thank you though user!

>too close to home
Actually the only problem I had with it was I didn't like the MC being some tasteless, cheap loser (not trying to be scathing or superior, I just disliked the way he handled things and was written and I couldn't self insert)
Like I said, that's just personal taste though