4*: Marie, Nursery Rhyme
3*: Robin, Jing Ke

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: medb a cute i.imgur.com/GBfVu9G.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/v6357
grandorder.gamepress.gg/summon-simulator
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love lolis!

Posting in real bread.

Dawn of the Final Day

enough ugly girls, post the cute boys

waifu penpals

A message for the loli lovers

This is the ideal female saber, You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like.

HOW MANY HOURS

I FUCKING LOVE LOLIS!
I hope everyone who wants Jack and Nursery Rhyme get them! Also that one user who wants Marie.

Say good bye to Nobu, /alter/!

Vive la France!
Vive la Christmas!

Who here is almost ready to meme?

she's completely lacking feminine charm though

But she's grailed and waiting to protect the lolis that arrive in Chaldea

Would you fuck Marie if she was a man?

Thanks for reminding me. I just noticed I had 28 Hiragumo's and traded them in for QP.

She's been tired and listless afte Gudaguda, time to let her rest.

who?

Good idea, user! Does Clay count as a boy?I'll miss you, Nobu! You have cool art and attacks! I wish I'd pulled two Okitas from the rate up and not two Drakes, but thanks for the luck anyway!

さよなら のぶちゃん。 おれわほんとにほんとにだすきですよ。

me

you shut your whore mouth.

no i would fuck mo-chan if she was a man

Sansha Mendan patch is out. Go wild anons.

>No 2030

>わ
I hate you so much.

Sansha Mendan?

Are you going to be Illya or Miyu tomorrow?

You need help!

Not rolling.

Will Jack become our next BIG MONEY GIRL?

vndb.org/v6357

mmmffhfhhm

Do I win now?

How much will you spend on her?

You'll get her to NP5 right user?

We need to protect her smile

Hopefully neither, I already have Jeanne.

Why would I get to be a cute girl tomorrow? Share me your secrets

No. Most men aren't interested in fucking children.

No, but I'd let him fuck me!

>Medb's chariot is a reality marble, and it is impossible to escape it until the deed is done

Doesn't this count as rape?

>he doesn't roll for Jack

For what purpose does this exist?

No paid gacha, no chance.

I doubt it after these back to back rateups.

Loli mama!

i only get husbandos to np5

fluffy alleged rapist

Someone told me all the enemies in this event are Casters.

So, what the fuck is the point of Jack other than sticking her in the very back of the team and ignoring her completely?

No. After back to back Okita, Scat, Gil, Kintoki gachas and the paid gacha, and the fact that this is taking place just a few weeks before Christmas, most people's wallets are probably too low to whale for her, except for the lolifags who have been saving for her since day one.

Not much

>just found the futa Mama on Sushi doujin this morning

probably slowpoke as fuck but it's amazing how it even exists

No. She's going to be the biggest bomb of a rate up yet, since only autistic degenerates here like fucking children.

>Odysseus and other envoys of Agamemnon travel to Scyros to recruit Achilles because of a prophecy that Troy could not be taken without him. By most accounts, Thetis, Achilles' mother, disguises the youth as a woman to hide him from the recruiters because an oracle had predicted that Achilles would either live a long uneventful life or achieve everlasting glory while dying young. Odysseus cleverly discovers which among the women before him is Achilles when the youth is the only one of them to show interest in examining the weapons hidden among an array of adornment gifts for the daughters of their host. Odysseus arranges further for the sounding of a battle horn, which prompts Achilles to clutch a weapon and show his trained disposition. With his disguise foiled, he is exposed and joins Agamemnon's call to arms among the Hellenes.

Achilles was canonically a trap.

I don't think so. Jack isn't as prominent in the waifu world as Tamago, and there's no paid gacha along with it like Scathach

She will spook me in future rateups.

is 345 quartz and 26 tix enough?

IS THAT

Servant

I hope so because I have less than that

Does Nobukatsu actually feature in any Fate media or is he just an invention of fan art?

>rolling for a pedobait
If I get her while rolling for event CEs, I'll make her my All servant and never take her default art and sprite off.

shiny bodysuit

my weaknesss

>puts in All
>doesn't use pedo ascension
Think about all the lost FP!

1 ticket is theoretically enough.

he also loves to get a good dicking from someone dominant

grandorder.gamepress.gg/summon-simulator

Find out for yourself.

Share your pain

I hope not, since lolicucks deserve nothing!

Good luck user! Hope she cums to your Chaldea for a quick bathroom break at least.

>use waver's 1st sprite
>use Okita's 2nd sprite
>use Scathach's 2nd sprite
>will use Jack's 2nd Sprite

Get on my level

Roll for Jack or save for Jalter?

I honestly don't get why everyone keeps calling her a "loli". She is a midget at most. Those proportions are not from a loli character

illya for sure

>Halloween
>Nobu
>Scat.
>Soon London jack and Xmas.
>Barely any quartz giving to players.

Oh for the fucks sake, they are really trying to see how much they can fuck with everyone before everyone starts complaining. Which also means jackshit because whales.

>rolling for non-limiteds

Save for the superior woman of course

>DUDE ARE YOU MY MOM LMAO the character

Not even worth a single roll until they add a *mute the servant* button specific for her

She's not even a midget. She's 140cm and 45kg. She's more or less the size of a grown woman in Japan.

Since, if I do get her, my name will become "Pedos deserve the oven", I don't care about pedo FP!

I can't ascend Okita, Emiya, or soon to be Jack.
I also cant get her third skill to 10.

Nah. She's not going to overtake the paid gacha/fujo/Scat combo, and most people are pretty exhausted at this point. I don't think we'll see anything mindblowing.

505 quartz and 69 tickets, hopefully it's enough. If I get her and Nursery Rhyme early I will stop and save for Illya.

Nice, I know to unfriend you then.

Holy shit hahaha wow

Sasuga FGO

When will we get best womb?

>Height/Weight: 134cm ・ 33kg

Stop making shit up and shut up. Jack is way smaller than the average grown woman, who has a height of 158 cm.

Jack is a fucking child. That's the goddamn point of the entire character.

How the fuck did you manage to get this many artifacts in one single conversion to JPG?

stop shitposting as me

At least he's not another Kirito

Step aside lucklet.

Well, user, I hope you don't get either and kill yourself from the depression!

>Jack is a child
your point...?

We were supposed to be getting quartz for Nasu's birthday too, but they reduced it to 3, said it was for the event and then said the quartz would not be given out unless they got enough Facebook likes. They're kiking out ridiculously hard.

So why is gil considered good later on, is it because of the 3rd skill strengthening?
He's just a star shitting machine right now