/dlg/ Duel Links General

Duel Links General #173

Highly paid translation team edition

Last Thread: NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR STUPID ASS QUESTION IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N

Latest News
>The D.D. Tower: Water Dimension event is live now till December 6th.
>a new mini box is out with early Six Samurais and shit
>The Yami Marik event will start on December 7th. This time he comes with Ra
>Bonz will be unlockable mid December
>Yami Bakura will be added permanently to the gate mid December
>A new duelist chronicle event will start late December. Arkana will be available to unlock
>Zane will be roaming Duel World early January
>expect a PvP Tag Duel event late January
>Syrus, DINO DNA, Sartorius, Yubel, regular Marik and Solomon are all in recent files and will appear someday.

Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively.

Say it right frenchie

SIX SAMURAI SOON

THEY ARE SHIT

I'm just looking forward to the dataminers telling us the contents of the next two boxes tomorrow

TOON GEM ELF WHEN

What kind of DNA you got /dlg/?

5 HOURS BOYS

5 0 0 G E M S

Best girl when?

superior DNA and a superior cat

KANGZ DNA

RELEASE ME

please no

FUCK YOU
PERFECT COUNTER FOR CA SHIT

Lies

*econs your path*

>negates a trap
>then goes back to your hand

>negates a spell
>then goes back to your hand

Waiting on the one card that turns these from disaster to viable

Except MAR protects them from destruction, Absolute Zero does nothing to CA.

yes we seen your shit post last time too

why you haven't reached KoG?
explain yourselves

thx I guess

Getting through try hard retards of legend is too annoying.

I want to stay in low ranks for easy wins with fun decks

>Flat

T-there's nothing wrong with being flat

oh boy got another one

Alexis is best girl there is no competition here.

Lucky, that's an easy prismatic play for farming decks

>ai using wall of disruption and chaining it with econ

AI chaining to destroy my BBS before it resolves on my monster

kog is free 200 gems unless you're the freshest of fresh

reset or keep going for the rainbow pack?

>vsing Master of Oz AI
>Open 5 mons, 3 of which are Hydrogedon
>Luck draw into WoD
>She summons a second Master of Oz
Literally the only deck auto-duel has problems beating.

>we'll be getting another shit box soon
wew thanks Konami my 11 pages of gems are safe

Have fun losing gems in you gift box because you forget them.

whats the odds of being banned using this only on pve?

>mine start expiring on Dec 9
>next main box won't be out before then
I fucked up by continuing to play non-events after like 8k gems. Now I have to buy garbage just to use gems before they expire.

As a hater of modded APK retards (your time will come next update) the chance is about 0.

Konami will fear the samurai

Don't feel bad, like all gem hoarders, you would have complained the next box sucks too

>7k attack Evil Dragon Ananta

it should have been obvious from the start with those reptile monsters

What turn did it get you on?

I started last week so whatever

Nordics ain't out yet.

Main boxes have like a 99% chance to have 1 really good card to waste on
>tfw u got me without replying to the right post

Don't we have one Ananta deck challenge that you need to stall too? Fucking hell.

BWAHAHAH GET REKT FUCKING SCRUB THE SHITTER TRIED DOING THAT TO ME AND FLOODGATED LMAAAAAOOOOK

GIMMIE MY NORDICS
GIMMIE MY FORBIDDEN SPEAR
THE GAME WILL BE MINE.

Why are Mako players so brotier?

Git gud

>use joey taunt that says it's over in 11 turns
>it actually ends in 11 turns

Real talk. I want Condemned Maiden as a UR or SR.
Maybe this environment would make her viable in a pet deck

>Liking the freaking fish guy

Waiting for more Dino support

That'll teach her for touching all that forbidden shit

I got one more forbidden thing she can touch
*unzips dick*

started playing on steam release. I just reached platinum. the game is fun but not as fun as TCG.

>It's the Forbidden items girl
whew, this is hilarious

What deck are you using

>tfw ull never help the forbidden girl find redemption

I swear, the last couple of Ice barrier decks I've been matched up against always start, second turn, with that fucking spell card and the princess whore

Any more insults or lewding of my duel spirit will have to suffer dueling Ojamas for the rest of their duel links career.

>try and complete DD challenges
>AI starts pulling out the biggest BS they never did before now
God I can only imagine how the last one was if that was even worse.

>rest of my dueling career are 100% wins
>I become the new dkayed
I want to ram my forbidden rod up her forbidden tunnel

>she is into electrocution play too
Does she ever stop getting better?

gewtting the 3k gems on steam release helped a lot. on sunday i was already with 6k and wasted everything to get Gb since I play GB irl. GB helped alot as a beginner on this game. they are brain dead and run over stuff. in the processof getting my GBs I got fire fist which a deck my fiend have irl and love using them on locals.
I play CA on TCg too. her they are too straight forward and unga. I hate it because of lack of option like most modern Ritual decks on TCG/OCG have like herald, nekorz, Gishik, CA and Vandread. in fact. this game is pretty much boring. ninja is the only archtype that works like an true TCG/OCG deck and have a lot of options.

>3k gems
I don't remember this, is it only if you sign on to a pc, or am I just a forgetful ninny

>when Vaganigg beats you with a deck you want but can not obtain

>tfw you want to create a deck that requires cards from lvl 38/40 duelist

ALMOST...... ALMOST..... ABOUT 70 HOURS LATER IM ALMOST THERE....

>Pegasus player activates his Windstorm in response to summoning Dioxogre without realizing that I can now just use Dioxogre's effect on his monster
Hue

how did you farm alexis my man?

What shitty deck needs those cards?

MY OWN CUSTOM MACHINE DECK

I am trying to have fun its not something people who use netdecks can understand

oh yeah. I also i tested rai-mei on my CA and it worked really well since she can search both petit and pshere kuriboh. I really hate that it is the censored artwork tho
that exactly what happened. I got 3k of gems for starting playing on steam.
i'd rather play Tag force games on my psp than waste battery and data cap on duel links when I'm on the street.
shitty blue eyes deck. her AI have serious issues againt kaibaman.dek. especially when you taker her Rituals with econ
this even of the 1k bonus DP helped me alot

uncensored rai-mei

>censored
*improved

iktfb
I'm trying to level paradox to 40 just for lost guardian

For the user that wanted it earlier. Roll n' boost is my current meme until I get Final Gamble

as a lover of flat/small chests I often enjoy the censors

Wait, what? Since when the west enjoy perflats?

>fun
>translation: I'm bad and stuck in silver

Shouldn't you be on that discord you payed for?

>as a lover of men
Ftfy

i'm not into men user. the only small chest card that is good looking is Effect veiler. and that is because heh looks more feminine than rai-mei without tits. they even put a shadow on rai-mei's crotch as if she has a dick that needs hiding

Thoughts on getting this first-try without even trying?

I love XYZ.

I cannot deny I'm far from being ultra straight

Yugioh was at peak popularity in the west at the same time unions of moms had a lot of swing on what was acceptable for their precious children to see. I'd imagine it has continued just for the sake of consistency.

It's weird looking back. 10 years ago we couldn't fathom kids seeing a gun or a little cleavage, and today we encourage them to be gay and cut their dicks off

It was only $4.99, that's barely pocket change unless you are poor

Literally Overskull tier aka trash

box when?

>got everything off-screen (potions/gold)
ree

3 hours

Is it common knowledge how to milk the DD Invader for unlimited mission points?

but now the censorship is toned down a little because there's barely any children playing YGO in the west.
I'm playing this game because the new links format killed 90% of my decks and i'm tired of forced tier 0 format on tcg/ocg that only happens because the banlist fucks everything that isn't the new broken remake of an old structure deck or shit like burning abyss, kozmo, spyral and zoodiac.
kozmo and zoodiac being the worst because they are actually really bad in a decent banlist but,
even the new anime uses speed duels like duel links instead of the advanced format kek

How so? I figured you could just keep autodueling early floors and he'd keep showin up, but I haven't tried it

how in the fucking hell are you supposed to obtain the points from the second fucker in floor 24 of the tower event?

you are supposed to end the duel with 3 or less cards AND deal 8000 damage, but the asshole uses a turbo ananta deck, he managed to put like 15 cards in the graveyard by turn 5

Can't you just take it step by step and do the missions separately?

How do I make Cheat Engine work for this on PC? Does this game use Floats / Doubles or 4Bytes for Lifepoints etc?

There's no VAC enabled so it shouldn't be a problem.

b more confident in urself anun