/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

NEXUS REEEEE edition

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83507
mega.nz/#!Ptd2UCwZ!PlbEabiEBJjydw_LKDVsflo2KyHduA-5C-WzB-D8OrE
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68598
regenbot.tistory.com/104?category=682827
mega.nz/#!hOo32aLA!2IkaeB75go2Xe2DuSiPzql4fmJKcGKVAgZMqCytaktE
mega.nz/#!JWBG2L6I!bw_367yoo6Q3wp8d-fyS5-imc-C8NC78wJ_ZxPl2LOQ
patreon.com/posts/15432509
reddit.com/r/modpiracy/comments/6yznat/bdo_armors/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Now tell me where you search descriptions in the new Nexus.

>Tfw milking my cows
this is the best thing

>Haar going out of his way to turn the thread into instant shitposting

Barbie dolls
No lore
Drama

>name-dropping drama faggot
>not a shitposter

Are you offended or are you some bitter faggot with a hate boner?

I'm an old fart who's been happy with VandB and has been using it for so long the prospect of change scares me. But having no ability to adjust my depth of field focus is really freaking annoying. What's a snazzy newfangled modern ENB that's highly configurable, has good colors and contrast, with good performance? The kind that keep smooth with 3 dragons flying around the screen summoning ghost draugrs, setting everything on fire with Fire and Ice Overhaul.

any mods to prevent armor in the neck slot from disappearing when you put on robes?

Which armor is der führer using?

Which waifus and husbandos enjoy having their butthole tinkered and fiddled with?

funny how hitler is using an armor port from a game made by polacks

Gonna go with Pure Vision. Here I go boys.

>build bashed patch
>realize you forgot a mod

;_;

Show me a single time the old nexus' search worked.

Ada and his concubines (male)

TKRE

TESgeneral says you generally need a good computer to run it. I'm on a 970m, 6700HQ laptop.

How much RAM? I also ran it on a 970M and, beyond a super long start-up time, TKRE was still doable.

Brainlet Extreme here. I've had zero expierence with combat mods or modding in general. I've yet to see a "Consensus" on all the different combat mods

For my playtrhough I was thinking about grabbing
Ultimate Combat
Combat Evolved
Revenge of the Enemies
Vigor

What is the difference between UC3 and things like Wildcat, Duel, etc? Also is it worth it to grab ASIS to increase spawns or nah?

Gothic plate
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83507

8gb. Never got to upgrading. All my money is still getting sucked into my desktop build.

Yeah, no, you're fucked. I have 32GB.

I thought RAM wasn't really a big deal with Skyrim, seeing how it just now went 64bit. Does more RAM also help with 32bit Oldrim stability/performance?

these armors are tight

IDK, I cannot tell you the specifics because not my area of expertise, but I tried to install and run TKRE when I had 8GB (what this gaming laptop originally came with) and nope, it was impossible. Later I switched to 32GB and I was finally able to run TKRe without a problem.

Anecdotal? Yes. But that's my experience as someone with your exact card.

The Win10 update meant I was finally able to upgrade to beefier ENBs without feeling like I was at the edge of a precipice like I did when I ran TKRE.

Finally, after all these years I've uncovered the Tome of Timeless Truths!
But wait, what's it say?
"/tesg/ are faggots?"
What does that even mean?

Holy shit, the frames I'm getting with Real Vision shit on Vand. 100 plus outdoors. And it comes with DOF presets out of the tin! I think I'm gonna like this ENB.

Best City Overhaul mod for Skyrim?

it means yer gay lol

JK + Dawn of
Check Snake's guide on tesgeneral

They're all a mess.

Wrong.

i want to do lewd things to this bishounen altmer

dunmer*

>ynw have a harem of tesg moms

correct

Nice taste in jewellery, you old fart.

Also, for the user who wanted forked tongues - mega.nz/#!Ptd2UCwZ!PlbEabiEBJjydw_LKDVsflo2KyHduA-5C-WzB-D8OrE
FYI these should work on male and female characters, but they're probably positioned to suit the female head mesh more. Maybe.

UC3 and ROTE are the best.
Get ASIS+SkyTweak+Mortal Enemies as well.

>niggas still forgetting about TK Dodge
baka

>ASIS

Do I still have to run some shitty Javascript program to use it?

don't be like buttscale

>shitty Javascript
no need to be redundant

Is that ring ported from Dark Souls? It looks familiar.

Rings actually had models in Dark Souls? I thought they were just icons atmost.

It's from Vigilant, so you're kind of close. I think it's based on the Silvercat Ring, yeah.

Modding on the Switch version is literally impossible, correct? There's no funky backdoor way to access the game's data files on a PC? I suppose it would hardly be worth the trouble on such an underpowered system, but going back to vanilla with zero quality of life improvements is rough.

But hey, portable Skyrim.

How do I change dof with an enb? I'm just seeing 4 options and none of them really make a difference.

Follower when?

Yeah my wording was shit. I meant based on not ported.
Close enough then I guess. Are those ones from Vigilant too?

Oh right, that too

It's not a ripped model since rings in dark souls are just icons but faithfully recreated from the icon for the silvercat ring.

"Have you heard of the High Elves?"

It's pretty easy if you read its instructions.

>shitposting in yet another imperials vs stormcuck thread on /v/
feels so good man

>he actually supports the empire

The blue one is, based on the Evil Eye Ring. I love jewellery mods, especially rings, and Vigilant has some quite nice ones.

>clipping ear
Looks painful desu.

>Install ASIS with MO
>Try to patch
>Get this

Oh boy. This brings back memories of why I hate this mod. Reinstalling does nothing

Friends... hello. I played Skyrim at launch, never got any dlcs or mods.

I bought all the dlc now. What are essential mods n shit? I don't want to spend 10 hours of modding and don't really care for fancy graphics either.

Read the OP, buddy. We have an entire guide on this

Help, I'm back on my bullshit

Is this character a vampire in game? Can he do vampire things? is he a custom race?

fuck

>What are essential mods n shit?
tesgeneral.com/essential

Lads
im trying to use the AVA follower guy as a preset for my character, just to get started, but for some reason when I change the eyes they like, bug out a little.
Like you can see a black mark in his eyelids when you change the eyes from the default.
what do

Nice ED-E

It's real n'wah hours up in here.

Unrelated, didn't someone make an edit to Project Flintlock that gave all the Guards rifles? I know it got posted a couple weeks ago, anybody still have that lying around?

yeah shit, i missed that lol, thanks!

Don't be afraid to ask questions, and take your time. Don't do like everyone else (including myself) and start modding willy nilly because you get excited.

Good luck, happy adventures!

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68598

it was inevitable.

Yeah. I think some tiny enb, maybe a combat mod and the unofficial patch and something with better inventory will be enough.

Fixed the lips, I hate lipstick desu.

Ah, right. I could have sworn someone made an edit that only gave them to guards though, guess I'll be digging through the archive. Thanks much though, I didn't have that one either.
SkyUI will be your better menu system, good on you for keeping it simple first go around. That's the only way to really start honestly.

Anyone here play Oblivion?
Anyone here play?

>hmm, i guess i'll start as a vigilant of stendarr this time!
>walk outside
>HERETIC VAMPIRE
>fucking spamming blood shouts or some shit, has summoned a giant fucking gargoyle and has killed 5 vigilants instantly
why did i install this fucking mod

I was wrong, dude just made some edits. Which I am woefully unqualified to do. Said he gave the Stormcloaks unique rifles and made it so guards had a very high chance of spawning with rifles so they'd be an actual threat.

I don't even know what the fuck I'm looking at here.

I do, but not Oblivion. I'm a super anxious autist who can't deal with it's natural instability and pain-in-the-ass-ness.

Thought about getting it on sale but didn't see the point when not done with Skyim; it or Skyrim will simply end up neglected. And yes I play, I just don't take screenshots ever (I never actually go in third person or give the slightest fuck about how my character looks) so I don't have much to add in this screenshot centric sub

Welp, gonna reinstall all my MO mods with NMM. I'm tired of this thing barely working, ASIS won't even work with it.

>NMM

>sub
Pffffffttttt, okay. Have fun with that.

Nah.

I try

>Follow guide step by step
>Download 32 bit Java
>ASIS still being a cunt

Nah

>NMM

I legit like this character
Yeah, we heard you the first time sperg.

>NMM

Thank you very much, user!

Damn good for Oblivion.

regenbot.tistory.com/104?category=682827

Did anyone manage to grab these? Got a link?

mega.nz/#!hOo32aLA!2IkaeB75go2Xe2DuSiPzql4fmJKcGKVAgZMqCytaktE

mega.nz/#!JWBG2L6I!bw_367yoo6Q3wp8d-fyS5-imc-C8NC78wJ_ZxPl2LOQ

I've got both of their BDO packs, I'll post links when I get back inside.

What are some of the best accessory mods? Like pauldrons, jewelery, etc.

Now hang on, is that the same as this? patreon.com/posts/15432509

This regenbot thing is a fucking mess.

Immersive Jewelry

There's a couple pauldron mods but they were abandoned years ago.

Well nevermind lol
Morrowind style pauldrons adds, well, Morrowind style pauldrons. Makes them individual pieces.

Immersive Jewelry adds a ton of necklaces, rings, torcs, circlets, etc. It's pretty neat.

What's a good NPC replacer? It's no fun if my character is the only good looking person in the world.

>reddit.com/r/modpiracy/comments/6yznat/bdo_armors/

Check here, I dunno. It is a mess.

WICO, BIjin, Males of Skyrim, The Ordinary Women

Are the Ordinator Perk skeletons suppose to be so bad? I use Revenge of the Enemies and UC3 and they seem to tickle enemies at best and be knocked over by anyone.

Doesn't WICO mark everyone essential?