Minutewoman edition

>Fallout 1 and 2
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy
>Babbys first modding guide
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/fallout-new-vegas-sigourns-recommended-mods.114486/

>Fallout 4
>General Information, Mod Recommendations etc:
pastebin.com/2W7Dhy69

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>OP Pasta:
pastebin.com/raw/dFMpLWAX

/aco/ thread:
Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pQ2dI_B_Ycg
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24630?tab=description
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26025/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/5852
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/45876/
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21643/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hi I play fallout 2

Legion sucks

>you can't make knifey mctentacle in the robot workshop

youtube.com/watch?v=pQ2dI_B_Ycg

Crazy bitches are the hottest

How do I make HUDframework work in 21:9, reeeeeeee

You know I was playing Fallout 4 trying to make it some survival shooter type thing since it seemed closer to that than a RPG. Haha Fallout not rpg epic, yeah I get it, overused joke. Well I was just not really into it, and I really wasn't into it being a 60gb deadweight on my SSD. The point is, I realized I could just play STALKER if I wanted that and so that's what I'm doing.

To keep this more Fallout-y, New Vegas is still installed. What a great game. Clunky as shit, but it still gives me the tingles everytime I walk around in that game.

>still no traps for CBBE

WHOA SHES WEARIN A MASK TOO CRAZY SOMEONE SEND HER TO THE LOONY BIN

>traps
gay

Jew Cuckifornia Rebumblic

How do you get anything to work on 21:9? I tried it on a friends pc and everything sucks. Like scopes zoom not properly and most of the menus are fucked

>all the twink bodymods are female body replacers that have no effect on the male bodies

Based Triplords

The fun thing about the previous fallouts was to get into the quests and explore the outcomes.

Fallout 4 has none of that but instead turns into a fun exploration game with lots of shooting. I find myself lost in the wasteland just wandering around and stumbling into stuff. For me that's the best way to play it.

I hate quest givers.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24630?tab=description

>trying squadmods
>Companion AI is somehow even more clunky and unresponsive (often getting stuck and constantly needing to teleport) than it was in NV

Crazy! The pip boy seems to be very far away and thus pretty small. I would find that annoying

Did you even play Nuka-World?

>use stupid snowflake monitor with stupid snowflake resolution/aspect ratio
>wonder why nothing ever works right

Dammit I am so over these shitty offical settlements. I have conquest and now im ready to be anywhere but there.
What are some of the spots to build with conquest that arent lame or boring or makes you work with the environment?
someone had posted concord sewers and someone even mentioned mole rat cave.. are those actually buildable or is this some meme I missed?

Where else have you anons set up shop using conquest?

I've tried that with FO4 twice already, something about it never really keeps me playing long.

downtown rooftops if your pc can handle it

they made an in-game outfit based on that art. taik a luuk

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26025/?

>indiscriminately murder whoever you want cause it's "fun"
>ideology

Standing on top of a building by hubris right now thinking hot damn this is a good spot. Also thinking about heading over and rebuilding that raider school by east end.

Its a good spot, m8
I'd post my autistic settlements if i had my pc here

Need ideas for an overboss theme , post em p l s

Just use CBBE and the bag of dicks mod.

tried the retirement home but not a lotta stuff is scrappable so you can't do much with it unless you
>markfordelete
and
>disable
but then the game spawns stuff back in.

what do you mean, user?
>crt user
>play all 3d fallouts under 1600x1200@75hz
>def_ui has a 4:3 option for fo4 and there's a power armor hud mod that conforms with def_ui but retains the fullscreen effect in the pipboy and terminals
>everything looks fine except the loading icon simetimes stretches when it's done loading

Although at the moment I'm debugging my load order and getting rid of mods that I don't end up using or cause performance issues so I'm playing at 800x600 but it looks really nice with scanlines and shit.

i paly fallout 1. I think it superior. much more focused and a neater package all around. i can appreciate the more open and wackiness of 2, but 1 has my heart

I competely agree with you since I spend way to much time jetpacking and going from roof top to roof top anyways so I might as well.

There's a raider camp with a huge tower you can only access with an elevator from one roof to another. I think I might head there. Always thought that specific spot would be awesome as a settlement especially if setup from atop of the tower as the base point

I left a marker where I was at since I might see if I can do a packed settlement in a small part of the city district using the roofs and expanding out as much as possible.
Conquest lets me build 10 settlements and if done right I could own a block or 2 of space and all in theory connected by supply routes

tell me about Dixie, why does she wear the mask?

>I could just play STALKER if I wanted that and so that's what I'm doing.
problem is that I've finished each stalker game 4-5 times

wait the markfordelete and disable is broken?
Damn I relied on that stuff all the time in fo3/nv

Another complaint I have is I cant be inside a building and clear out floor 1 and go thru a door to floor 2 ... wait til respawn and go back downstairs and it's filled up again. I used to farm the crap out of springvale school with 6hr respawns and going up and down the floors over and over to level/loot.
Unless I am missing something it seems that doesnt work in fo4 and that's a shame since I am running 1hr respawns

Sometimes you just have to sit down and have a smoke.

is that solid snake on the left?

can you still grab a prop, hold it under you, and mash jump to fly?

pls turn on AA

Yup thats a nice idea.
Next time ill get to autisting it up ill try to do something like in the concept art with a skyscraper

Nah, just the dude who sells drinks at the 188.

m8 I can barely run the game with it looking like this.

No, that's Lieutenant Junior Grade Iroquois Pliskin, a member of the Navy SEAL Team 10 Alpha squad.

Amen come smoke with me, big guy.
Smoking mods are the best

>never really use chems
>decide to use some since i have like 100's of each
>take jet, then some psycho
>RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

the only thing good about having a voiced pc

only time I smirked at the voiced protagonist.

i want to smoke her penis with my mouth

what mod for the gnomes?

>not liking the drunk skip sentence sounds

Thoughts on Search and Destroy?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/5852
I've been using it and i like it but it doesn't take into consideration bethesda's err interesting design decision of placing things so close together
like, finch farm is just fucked
if it's not the forged it's the gunners on the bridge or just random wild animals

it's shit

it only works on some statics, basically guaranteed to work on any static within the vanilla settlements but outside of that, many statics tend to materialize right before your eyes.

She's afraid of what she is and knows it's insane, so can pretend it's another persona doing the killing rather than the "real" her.

Some serial killers revel in what they do but many rationalize it as an "evil in them" that takes over. Which, considering what modern science has learned about mental illness over the years, isn't so inaccurate in a weird way.

Raiders are shown to fall into both killer archetypes in this game, through their combat dialogue and their idle dialogue. I would have assumed most disciples would fall into the reveler type, but it's actually kind of interesting to think about one of the most famous disciples being the struggling type.

In fact, when you kill her, she says "finally..." in a relieved tone of voice, lending to this theory.

Damn, Bethesda at it again with the oddly deep and strong writing randomly sprinkled in among the mostly straightforward main game.

who needs to understand good game design when you can just market your mod as hard and sit back as hordes of dipshits more concerned with being hardcore than anything else martyr themselves to defend you

Speaking of which, whatever happened to that user's housemod he was doing?

on a serious note.

is there anything out there that makes everyone a glass cannon? meaning that you are as fragile as enemies when it comes to damage? Something like STALKER high difficulties.

Uh.
TTW/NV/DC Interior+Exteriors

They all add gnomes and other fun things

why cant i smoke a cigar that speeds up time while a woman musically screams at me

There's also these
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/45876/
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21643/?

>oddly deep
>basic self hating hollywood schizo
>in a series that has portrayed mental illness in a hundred better ways
typical caitfag overvaluing cute girls

overvaluing cute girls is not unique to caitfag

Found my new raifu

*blocks ur swing*

this can't come fast enough

Ouch...

What's with the mag placement?
It wasn't like that in 2 or GRA

my power armor is the hand and I am the will.

>memecenary pack
I like it, one of the only good looking bullpup designs I've seen

*blocks ur hand and will*

Why would someone put that much effort into modeling and texturing a gun whose base design fundamentally differ's from the modder's personal preference over whether it should be bullpup or not? I'm a 3d modeler and i don't think I would try to recreate a Fallout 2 Jackhammer with the cylinder in front of the trigger.

pipe rifle a cute

pipe a cute

hey now, just trying to compliment Beth. It's only fair we do that every once in a while.

>we can't be bothered putting in actual lockpicks, let's put in a magazine to try and justify it

Whats the min/rec level for Dead Money? its been years and right now I have 70 barter/90 repair/35 energy/25sci and level 8. I want the holorifle but then again I remember DM being a bitch to do

fuck no fuck you you dumb fucking moron its ugly and youre a goddamn moron for liking it fuck you fuck you

you can run to the bunker and dive into the dlc the second you leave doc mitchell's

>Caitfag will never rub her pipe on your pipe

paf paf I pipe you

its fun, it does result in unending warfare but what the heck why not? at least you actually get enough of a shitstorm going to try out the automatron toys

>hey boss maybe we should put actual lockpicks in the game. they could be more durable than bobby pins but more rare
>jim you fucking moron we can't do that. we have to put in so many bobby pins no person without severe mental retardation would ever run out

>what doth life?

no actual requirement but recommended is like 20

ghosts are easier to kill if you take the deathclaw hand from LR and craft the fist of rawr INSIDE DM but you need to be specced for unarmed

I tried OWB at 15 and got stuck there for nearly 10 levels because I had to level up necessary skills to get out

>we can't be bothered fixing the leveled lists, let's put in a magazine to try and justify it

dead money scales to level 25 or 30 or so and yeah, if you go in at level 1 things wont be unkillable but pretty tough. I would recommend leveling up Science some more for the Recycling perk because energy ammo is a little on the rare side there

Not to mention that the original games had different tiers of traditional and electronic lockpicks to increase your skill.

...And the guy in that magazine cover is holding a lockpick in one hand and an improvised bobby pin lockpick in the other. You also need the torsion wrench of your lock is turning nowhere. Bethesda thinks that a screwdriver gently laid against the lock cover plate does that just fine.

Do it user... I've been debating building some of the concept stuff in the game but I keep putting it off.

Damn that's a real shame. I had some camp/base mods in fo3 and using delete/disable/whatev the command was I could clear out complete sections.

Springvale was a completely different looking place once I had cleared out alot of the excess rubble and trash. Shame fo4 is once again more limited in ways that imo matter for the lil details.
Thanks for explaining user

i want to pipe pipe pipe pipe pipe my pipe pipe pipe

>craft the fist of rawr INSIDE DM

I seem to recall that no matter how essential a quest item is, DM takes those away.

Jesus fuck dont go below 20 it's gonna be a chore. I did that shit at level 15-17 and I regret it because it turned a pretty good DLC into tedious bullshit.

what the FUCK I JOINED THE INSTITUTE AND IM HALFWAY THROUGH ITS MAIN QUESTLINE AND NOTHING HAS BEEN ANSWERED WHY THE FUCK WHAT WHEN HOW RAARAHRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARHGH

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODD!

hello sir can I interest you in a game called new vegas, it's pretty good. do like geckos high on corn

counts as a quest item and stays in your inventory no matter what, probably because LR came out after and it wasn't taken into consideration

SLAVES BAD
SON SAD
KEEP IT SIMPLE, STUPID

>take jet
>OH YEEAH
>can leap like a motherfucker

t. odd

What mods and companions do you recommend for a Legion playthrough

>tfw jetpack flying around downtown in my massive hot pink power armor while huffing enough jet to qualify as chemical warfare

>reinstalled Steam
>it turned auto updates back on
>Fallout 4 is updated

JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUST

you did that to yourself user
there is no one to blame but you