/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #2404

Placenta edition

Recent News:
1 new chocobar in stock
Arcarum is released
New Lancelot SSR (Wind) and Sophia SR (Light) is out
Summer Gran/ Djeeta BD skin is out
New story chapters (98-101), Io SR 5* uncap and playable Reinhardtzar (SR story Fire)
New Sophia sticker
No GW next month, Wind bosses GW on January

>Granblue Fest - granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=15175
Visit the venue and you get free and exclusive stuffs

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome.

>Schedule for December:
30/11 - 8/12 - Divergent Knighthoods (SR Wind Arthur)
8/12 - 20/12 - Attack on Titan collab
15/12 - 25/12 - Christmas Event
21/12 - 28/12 - Xeno Diablo
28/12 - 31/12 - Cock Event 2017
31/12 - ? - New Scenario Event

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hiyopi/status/936199213809000448
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IF II IR IE

HOMOS ARE ASLEEP
POST YOUR DOKKAN!

>286/300
>No particular character I want, I just started saving up because it was the optimal way to roll

>Wasted 52 rolls in a desesperate attempt to get cock
>Failed

Hosting gives jack shit too, I only got normal anima in my red chests for what, 2 weeks straight? Not even a colo weapon.

>208/300
>know that I'm sparking Summer Zoi but want to wait for a new character on rate-up that I also want
>even when I'm done with my spark I still won't be able to roll freely

>HOMOS ARE ASLEEP
What did user mean by this?

>Host Ubaha for first time in coop.
>Varuna gods kill it in 5 mins.
wtf.

Meant for

Since this place is rotten with luckshitters lets offer some counterbalance to level things up. Post your roster, how long you’ve been playing and how much you spent.
8 months. Zero dollars spent.

How do I know when I'm ready to start going for HL magnas?

UNCAP YOUR SHIT

>those uncaps
You don't actually play do you?
When you hit 101.

>That feel when you actually believed /gbfg/ once when you know they're probably wrong

I just wasted 120 rolls because I was tired and actually believed that /gbfg/ was correct and Cock won't be in the Christmas Legfest, when not only is her SR event going to in December, but it would make absolutely no sense for her to not be in the legfest. Now I have to spend over $400 to spark her when she does come back.

What hashtag do I use on twitter to find Arthur fanart

HLs can't fail now that it's 30 instead of 18. Leech away.

you clearly don't play what does it fucking matter

>the gay shotas haven't been around for more than a month
>they already have their pair of official merch
>already have more than most granblue girls
GranFujo Fantasy is here to stay and you're going to like it.

>main dark
>xeno diable coming
>burgerbanned

Quit your whining.

I will when I get my fucking anime adaptation with music by The Pillows.

it said in the legfes announcement page this is the last appearance of makira

read the news post
KMR is taking away cock 1 month earlier without a rate up
he will be a sued if he lied and actually lets her stay

#触手

WHERE IS MY IO CHANGES THO?

#wawi

>GranFujo Fantasy is here to stay and you're going to like it.
Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

>#homo

Not at all but it is for the waifufags.

As long as Mikazuki fight scenes are well animated.

>There can only be waifus or husbandos
Why not both?

Dude that's rape

>they can take this many inches

These two shotas were too cute. Mordred playable when?

like more than half the grabblefest merch is homoknights and stupid shit like homoknights cologne water
FKHR went on a rant how he thinks grabblefest is a making a mockery out of the game and KMR is a businessman before an actual video game producer that doesn't even care about the thing he's working for

Just for the retarded ones, I like waifus, I like homos, I like everything. As long it's cute, it doesn't matter what happens, I've been enjoying the game a lot like this.

>that fucking size
you know what merch I want?
BIGGER RESOLUTION OF THE FUCKING OFFICIAL ARTS INSTEAD OF THE INGAME SMALL SHIT EVERYWHERE

Literally no where in that news post says what you're saying.

This. I'm glad someone else understands.

Anyone up for diablo coop?

>since Violet Violence
>no money spent because I can't figure out how

Post it

Not this news, in an older news post it was said this was the last appearance of Sheep and Monkey for a while, if you believe or not it's up to you.

I've been playing since Homoswords, all F2P.

There's a part of me that desperately wants to save up for a spark for at least a guarantee of a limited, but there's another part of me that knows I'd never have solid enough teams to do it.

>that doesn't even care about the thing he's working for
When is going someone who cares appear?

SSR Light Mikasa?

キャラクター「マキラ」が解放される武器【天干地支弓・酉之飾】が登場するのは、今回のレジェンドフェスが今年最後となります。次回開催予定のレジェンドフェスでは出現しませんのでご注意ください

HE'S BACK AT IT AGAIN BOYS.

wtf? I never heard this, this sounds like a big deal. source?

I wouldn't care if her kit was shit. As long as she's SSR.

It seems HRT cared, he actually played the game.

>half the merch is all about the fujo/otomebait
It's quite funny for a game that drew in more waifufags than fujos. I guess they realized fujos actually stay with granblue rather than jump to the next fad.

>more than half
What the fuck?

The only explanation here is that KMR himself is a faggot. He'd pander to Vampyfags otherwise

I want to dokkan all over her Dokkan's

We did have someone who cared. His name was HRT and Cygames replaced him for the businessman named KMR.

Diablo coop room
C41A9

I stayed with SR's until my first spark and it was worth, honestly. Was sad to play only with SR's because I wanted SSR stuff, but once you have a grid even SR characters and do easy content, so if you really want that 1 special pick, keep the spark, if you feel gated by it, just roll.

twitter.com/hiyopi/status/936199213809000448

Playing since Morphe&Pheobe event

about $400-500

oh god what the fuck

>the end of the event literally implies even more homoknights events to come
It's over, bros. The fujos won and we'll see more fujobait from now on.

Playing since homoswords but took a break and returned kinda recently i bought a scam gacha and a suptix

Bump

I started in April.

>That feel when people said that HRT was that cute waifu who really cared about you and tried her best to make you smile with new recipes and food but always messed it up and burned it while KMR was the type who only thought about how much money one could save or earned if they removed the chopsticks from your ramen take out.

why am I still banned

>twitter.com/hiyopi/status/936199213809000448
DAYUMMMMM

>More draph shit
Unsubscribbed.

Homoknights event in november is pretty normal

translate it weebs

But why though?

I'd be laughing at this if it weren't true already. The supply on waifus and cute girl events are going down and every month we're getting a new event with some stupid faggot as the focus to bait the fujoshitters.

Why is this happening? Don't they realize they'll drive out their main consumer? It's fucking stupid.

>burgerbois still banned
>will probably still be banned after december
>will more than likely be unbanned after the good shit from the stream expires from our time limit tab

Wtf I love FKHR now

To me it seems like that HRT managed to grow the game a lot and got it to its peak and at that point Cygames wanted to start milking money from it. KMR is really good that job.

Roll the dice and see if makira appears in Dec then user. I already know what will happen, but it's still going to be goddamn funny.

>Don't they realize they'll drive out their main consumer?
Just the insecure ones, we have yet to see any of this "driving out" people shill here for months now

I'm starting to doubt that we'll get anything good anyway. Game getting a lot less generous. Sadly.

Because Cygames thought that their platform was as big as Fate series and figured they can do whatever they want and people would still buy their because they're sheep. In a business aspect, HRT was a huge money leak and was behind a terrible leakage of money from Granblue Fantasy with his constant fuck ups and free crystals. KMR as FKHR has stated is a businessman, hired to make money, not care about the game he runs.

Don't you see it? It's already happening, their main consumers are already moving on to other shit like Azur Lane or FGO because we aren't getting any more cute girls and just keep getting more faggots. They're literally shooting themselves on the foot if they continue with this.

You do realize the amount of bitching about the game back then right? KMR has shit stable(albeit somewhat boring) but I recall insults like "single digit IQ HRT" and there was a fuckup every month of 2016 that there was a list made.

I only bought Zoi's skin and got meidos with those 10 rolls

Started about over 2 years ago. Don't even know how much I spent by now.

C225D994

DAO HL 4/6 Need cuties!

Played for around 7 months; spent around 350ish USD.

I guess i'm a luckshitter but in my eyes i don't feel like since this game refuses to give me my wife lecia.

KMR HURRY MAKE HIM PLAYABLE AND GRANSEXUAL AAA

Merlin when?

Nope, I just see people tired with a gacha game moving to another gacha game. Granblue didn't really go down in players/costumers - on the contrary the amount of outside collabs just points towards the other direction, bringing up popular collabs with very popular anime, making up granblue conferences with their VA's that are also really popular in japan.
The only place I see doomposting is here, or twitter for 3 hours when something bad happens.

>Could've been sparked her
She's clearly not your wife then

>bringing up popular collabs with very popular anime
>very popular anime

can't wait for this on panda

I was in Akihabara last month and the amount of Touken Rabu merch available was staggering. Native is also now doing hentai boy figures.
Fujos run that shit now.