/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Red Kirigiri Edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Last updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft hiring staff for ‘Danganronpa modeling and texture creation,’

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/77xFBgNYzrs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love Junko!

Hajime's huge cock in my tight boipussy

shit edition

Literally never played the game

GENTLY CARESS Hoshifags

Oumaede!

A reminder that the 10th circle of hell is reserved for ritualposters and that salvation is still possible if you stop now

I want to drown Maki!

Animator!

Junko loves Naegi!

A reminder that Aoi is best girl!

youtu.be/77xFBgNYzrs

How is that?

Hi slut

How are YOU, slut? Still planning on dressing up as Ouma to get raped?

She wants to marry Naegi!

Shirogane Smoogie!

This is for the sprite user last thread.
Excuse the crappy drawing but you get the picture.
The key is to do one thinner line for the top lip, that you can draw as a slight W, while the bottom line is only a small suggestion of the bottom lip.

Made the SDR2 intelligence tier version, although super unsure on some of the placements as some of them are super interchangeable.

yeah i think so, in relation to a previous game

But Tsmugi calling what she did a "perfect imitation" was really interesting, because it would mean that she copied the idea of the killing game from someone, and if you think about, surely she would most likely mean Junko, since she started it.

Another very interesting factor is something that i havn't seen a lot of discussion about:
what the fuck is happening in the world to warrant the killing games being a good thing? The killing games used in the first game to bring about the world to despair, is somehow now doing the OPPOSITE. What kind of horrible things are happening that makes students killing each other the only GOOD thing going on in the world?

/drg/ rankings
>God tier: Game-kun
>Okay tier: Everyone else except Baconfag
>Never played the game tier: Baconfag

>gundham
>lower average tier

Looks dapper.

I decided to do another post because the original was too big.
This is my example for drawing lips.
The key is to have the top lip in a slight W while the bottom lip is only a small suggestion.

I want to kiss Junkofag!

Its just a gladiatorial game, bloodsport has always been popular. People used to go out and see people being publicly executed, their lives are just completely monotonous.

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

She clearly wants to marry Hajime.

That's not the upper lip though, and its not the effect he's going for. That's how you just draw a mouth with no detail on the upper lip at all.

Try and be quicker next time friendo

tenko
do you enjoy this kind of thing..?

>Its just a gladiatorial game
Spartacus Naegi when?
She loves Naegi, tho.

gundam is brilliant

In my opinion, it looks best when you don't have a lot of skill in drawing lips in general.

God, no.

Koko! Cute OP! Maki is cute!

i understand, but there's still so much to consider here, it wasn't just people, but specifically school students. Plus, was there really NOTHING else entertaining to the point that murdering students was the only way to go?
My theory is a whole conspiracy that allowed for these games to happen, gladitorial events were in a time where people were dying left and right and you'd be lucky to die at 30, whereas public executions had mostly bad people dying, not just random school students.

I guess I'm gonna be trying post before you do for the rest of time, huh?

Gundhamfags have the lowest IQ, it's actually sad
>Gundham did nothing wrong
>Gundhamshitters actually believe this
Literal neanderthals

Yes, its gonna be great! You still wearing panties? Or did you cum in them already?

Hey, it's not that I'm bad at drawing lips, it's that I can't fit my style into dr..!
replying like that will only cause more though, won't it...?

I mean, the whole thing is based on Danganronpa, of course they would use school students

>Waking up at fucking 7pm
Fuck my life. Nice Maki OP though.

Of course

If they're so smart why are they dead?

There more than one of us you slag

How could she love Naegi when she's already married to Hajime

>whereas public executions had mostly bad people dying, not just random school students.
Not in China. How the world got to a point where this became at all legal is weird, but why people are interested in it isn't.

They aren't though, they are so smart that they the ONLY surviving Killing game cast.

Because she doesn't love Izuru, she loves Naegi!

Does anybody have the DR1/2 version of this?

Reminder that /drg/ is for FUJOS only!

Look, just stop projecting your weird desires onto me. It's becoming way more obvious as time goes on. Okay?
Backing down hasn't exactly been working either! Maybe if I shut up for a month or two, the meme would go away, but that'd be way too long.

It's because the world loves Danganronpa specifically, to the point where video games and anime weren't enough and they started doing it in real life

Know that feel Kirianon.
I got up at 11 in the morning today.
I need to start waking up earlier but I simply can't with the time I am going to bed otherwise I cannot stop falling asleep.
It always feels weird when you wake up at 7pm though, wacky.

Miu big family

This is aoiboi btw

>the whole thing is based on Danganronpa
Which makes it even weirder, they already have the games, so obviously people must have played the games, so what step made them go from just games to real-life.
other theory that games 1 and 2 were real but after recovering from the ultimate despair, people just got so bored they wanted to feel that sense of accomplishment again

morbid curiosity is one thing, but once again these aren't condemned criminals, they are innocent school students

But you've seen the video. She clearly loves Hajime.

but robots cant have children

I don't get why Leon is a cuck. I mean, he did kill that bitch sayaka, that's not something a cuck would do

That user wasn't kidding when they said Gontafags antagonise Shuichi over what happened.

They volunteered, its fine. Plenty of Gladiators went in for fame and glory even though they were free men.

I love my genius hopeboy! So smart and so hopeful.

kys faggot

fujo image.jpg
I see... I think you might just be stirring the flames (is that the saying?), though... They're just looking for your reactions, after all...

your right, Leon isn't a cuck, hes an incel.

Whoops! Meant to post this! Anyway, on with my question. Got the DR1/2 version of this?

Leon did nothing wrong

You should've seen Junko the first time she saw Naegi. Clearly she loves him!
NAEGIBOYS

She's a cyborg, though, which is close enough to human to have children

Nailed it. I don't think there's anymore that can be added to the design without it looking busy.

>I think you might just be stirring the flames (is that the saying?)
You can fan the flames or stir the pot, stirring flames probably isn't safe.

I solved the captcha, I'm not a robot

i guess, but these are people in the modern day happy to die as long as they get onto the show, i feel like something else shit must be happening in the real world for this to be happening.
Such as the killing games being the only form of entertainment in a world with everything else banned

I meant Kiibo

She tries to kill him... Meanwhile Junko would never try to kill her darling husband Hajime!

The only way it could have been more of a fujo image.jpg is if Hinata and Komaeda were also there & making out in the background. As it stands it's still a strong contender for the single most fujo-friendly piece of v3 art though.

Sauce

Man, the sexual tension here is real. Just fuck already, will you two?

>>whereas public executions had mostly bad people dying, not just random school students.
>Not in China. How the world got to a point where this became at all legal is weird, but why people are interested in it isn't.

I think we got a premise for a Dangan Ronpa 4. I still hate how DangaRonpav3 ended though because I coudln't suspend my disbelief. It just seems too forced and silly.

A: Who said it had to be with Kiibo
B: Adoption is an option regardless. Miu's a fantastic adoptive mother, after all. Literally adopts a delinquent and by the end of the chapter he's a pretty cool dude. Who then dies.

Naegi is my boyfriend.

Which circles of hell would the dangans end up on?

>Meanwhile Junko would never try to kill her darling husband Hajime!
But she tried. Hajime slapped her because he doesn't love her. In the other hand she didn't killed Naegi when she had her chance because she loves him!

I would rather have these two
anons fuck

But for real, please remember that these are real people on /drg/... Trying to tease is one thing, but being cruel and drawing pictures of a person you know nothing of is another story...
No reaction is good enough to justify becoming awful...
Doesn't exist, I believe...
okay! thank you !
Look a little harder, user, that barely scrapes the surface...

It does feel weird. It feels wrong. I can't explain it. I do enjoy the calm nights though. Hence why I awake during those times.

She didn't kill Naegi because baconahnds stopped her. Just accept it, Junko loves Hajime.

Good!
Maybe some acessories? A different buckle?

junko dindu nuffin

>anons fuck
I only love Junko.

The girl he liked cucked him for someone else and tried to kill him since she though he was the biggest chump there. Then he sperged out and killed her out of cuckrage.

I refuse to believe that the [spoil]Dangan Ronpa 1 and Dongan Ronpa 2 games didn't happen, it destroys a lot of what we learned.[/spoil],

That might be possible, TDR could simply have a monopoly on entertainment. Its also possible with the tech level that nearly everyone is somewhat brainwashed. Achievement or trying don't really mean anything if the flashback lights function the way they're claimed to as anyone could be uploaded with top tier knowledge of whatever you need at any time. This could certainly create a utopia of sorts, but it also leaves the vast, vast majority of your populace with no real purpose. Provided they're against simply culling huge amounts of the population DR might be a half measure to keep the sheep entertained.

A thought I had was the Makoto segment. Its one of the only things we the players are shown, but its not clear that the DR audience isn't also shown it, it could basically be a DR comercial in place of a Monokuma theater (which are almost certainly shown to the audience) because its moving to the end of the game and they'll need 16 more happy volunteers for next season.

Reminder that Maki’s IQ is so low she thought Kokichi would kill himself if they voted him as the culprit

am i getting to you? because if it is i'll stop if you want.

;)