a.pomf.cat/jhviyt.mp3
a.pomf.cat/uglrfc.mp3
a.pomf.cat/iqexhy.mp3
a.pomf.cat/bngdeb.mp3
a.pomf.cat/wamydz.mp3

REDDIT

Your garbage reddit thread isn't worthy of being linked

my dick

VERY lewd Fir. DON'T OPEN IF SOMEONE'S NEAR /FEG/!

ENEMAGIC

pathetic

big tits

>not even your bartre

Fuck you cool build though

>71 attack

Imagine what sex with Serika would

>Would have 66 attack even if the A skill was Heavy Blade
damn

Christmas banner when

so in a few days i'll have enough refining stones for another weapon, should i refine my +atk/-hp nowi's breath since it's busted, or should i enhance one of the weapons in my main flier team?
if i pick nowi i might just pop her in my flier team with a guidance seal on one of them for arena, i don't have a proper dragon team and nowi is the only one with good IVs
if i go with nowi what seal is the best for her? close/distant defense?

He is a master tactician after all

THE BRAVEST BARTRE.

>need a healer
>never build one

Any advice?

My current options are

>Priscilla (-HP/+res)
>Maria (+HP/-res and -def/+spd)
>Lissa (+HP/-atk, -def/+hp and +HP/-spd)
>Lachesis (+def/-res)
>Azama (+atk/-HP)

End of December.

Carrying the Kempf school of thought into the post-Kaga era, I appreciate Bartre

>not going db3 for the strongest possible hit he can get
pleb

Lyn legs > Lyn tits

Pretty sure the point was just to show off a high attack stat, brainlet

I want to make a dragon team

>Y.Tiki is -hp/+spd (only one)
>ninian is -res/+spd (only one)
>nowi is neutral (I have another one with -atk/+speed)
>fae is -res/+spd (only one)

I know that I should change the nowi and fae for better IV but they just don't want to appear.

I have 4 roys for TA fodder, 2 hinata for fury fodder for the A but I still need to know what B use and the C.

Also I have one neutral B.ike for steaady breath but I don't know if is really worth it to sacrifice him when I only have one with a regular IV

>not following Bartre's wise teachings
who's the real brainlet here?

true

Who to keep and put on team?
pls respond

I'm such a luckshitter lmao

Priscilla is your best bet because Horse.

Kill yourself, bandwagoner

+spd maria

>merged 3* selena

someone meme this for me.

replace fjorm for sully
replace caeda with stahl
replace marth with draug
replace tharja with seth

>Have 4 orbs, decide to buy $10 worth of orbs for a full roll
>get this
BLESSED

The first one I rolled was +HP -Atk and that was with f2p orbs

advanced sort it with rarity and level with level viewed

>second week with no wins at def team

Any team build based on this?
This is all what I have to use

Anything I try, nothing get me wins
Im on 18th tier

I impulsively inherited my only spare DC to 5*+1 Olivia last night. It's working well with ruby sword+ to kill greens for Nowi, but I wish I had saved it for someone like Ayra instead.
If I manage to pull Ayra before the super banner ends, would it be worth killing my Olivia (I've invested 60k feathers into her) so Ayra can have DC? This is assuming I don't pull any extra Hectors.

forgot to add, build camilla like that if you can, guidance might be a good meme to run in an infantry team but you look fairly new so i don't know if you have the seal or frobins/michalis for wolf and iotes

I got a second Fjorm. Is she good for inheritance or should I merge?

a lone unit and change your name to something begging for a win

someone will hook you up in AA

I'd just merge. She doesn't have much other characters would want.

Pull a Hector (lol

>fjorm
>guidance nowitch
>bike
>kagero/other bonus unit
might work

Don't be dumb. Keep Olivia.

give olivia a wo dao+ instead

Ayra works fine with her base kit so I wouldn't do it if I were you. Besides, everyone knows the best DC users are green.

Why are you giving rare and expensive skills to units that dont need or want them?

>tfw still doing TT
No 40% fucking sucks.

Does arena defense only post the last 10?

I started with the Fonse as leadman for the bonus score and got 5 wins before switching to Fjorm and farming more.

Been getting alot of

We've got a strong green bonus unit this season, so a red-leaning team would probably be a good idea.
Celica
BRoy
Kagero
Catria.

Make sure both of your ranged units (whichever you pick) have Draw Back, as it forces the AI to use formations with ranged behind melee, and overlap ranges.

>Still using Reinhardt

QR is pretty good. +Spd Y.Tiki might like Vantage more but with no merges I'd still go for QR.
TA on Fae would help her deal with Rein.
Bowbreaker on someone for BLyn.
Don't need to sacrifice a good BIke for Steady Breath just yet.

Go for Spurs/Drives. Fortify on Ninian is good, but otherwise Slap a Spur Spd to help Y.Tiki double/avoid double from Naga users and Spur Def or Res to help against Rein / BLyn.

You'll want to give Tiki and Fae Lightning Breath. B is usually for Quick Riposte or Breakers but some other things like Vantage or Renewal can be useful depending on what you want to do. C can be Threaten Atk/Spd/Res, Ploys with high enough Res, Panic Ploy with high enough HP, or Fortify Dragons if you can get another one later on. Unfortunately that Fae gets -4 Res so you'll want to hope for another one to come to you, with her high Res it's a real shame to end up with that. If you did give any of them Steady Breath Tiki would probably be the most useful out of those, though you could wait for a better Fae and either of them could use it well.

If you have Delthea or Linde you can also use Dark Aura with Hone Speed as a skill or sacred seal or Rally Speed to replace Hone Dragons, they also deal with Falchions really well. It's the reason I generally wouldn't use Nowi in a dragon team, there are already enough good blues you can use.

I don't think it changed a whole lot.
Replace Tharja for Camilla you think? Played before seals were out, so right when game first came up. 20.7k feathers
Did like all the story and paralogues now as well, so this is for the most part what I've got.

Her only job is to bait and kill green units that kill Nowi, and to dance when she doesn't need to do that. Ruby sword's best for that, wo dao isn't
good points
If Olivia's going to be my only red unit, she needs to be able to handle any green unit, including mages. That was my reasoning anyways, remember that I already regret this a bit

I hope we get a Res Ploy seal soon.

So is a +spd +atk Deirdre usable in any form?

two boons? hell yes

>double boon
of fucking course
that's the best

-atk I mean. i am a fool who makes typos every now and again please do not hate me ;_;

>Replace Tharja for Camilla you think?
tharja sucks, i'd replace tharja with either lancina or camilla if you can, camilla is good but only with heavy investment because she sucks at base kit and lancina is good out of the box
if you can get caeda a bladetome, she's a pretty strong unit but then you have 3 blues, i'd dump as many pots as you can to get as many orbs as possible before the 8% banner ends to get more units because right now you have a really small selection

>Does arena defense only post the last 10?
Yes.

If you give her the Spd +3 skill and seal she’ll have 37spd unbuffed and not factoring Speed Ploy, that’s pretty fast.

I wonder when they'll include RD Ike. How many Ike's are they gonna make? Lyn has 3 versions

>44 SPD with full Owl buff
>52 SPD with Brave Lucina and his S support with Ikeypoo
>As a +ATK/-HP Soren
What have you done with the Weapon Refinery so far?

didn't people say that noone wants to surrender now because of the medals so defense will get harder to come by?
so much for that.

And here I thought Tharja was high rated. 3 Blues would be a pretty bad spot to be in too.

So just spam the hell out of anything that gives orbs I guess and hope for the best, huh?

Also I should point out that despite what I said about Fae, you could still give her Triangle Adept to counter blues. -Res is a lame bane to have but you can probably still make decent use of her for now.

huge feet
bigger than his head

Is that better than raven/tri adept?

Raven baits and kills reinhardt/lyn or any colorless but loses to cecilia badly.

Most likely got them from rage quits by brainlets. That team comp is dog shit

I know you have more. Hand them over

My wife who is also my sister is complete

>Soren gets to be fucked by this

Taste the doragon lol~

>no S support
she's not your wife

i mean you can run 3 blues but it will be more difficult when you get up against a strong green tank, i should know, i ran 3 blues in arena during subaki seasons before i built camilla
i think its definitely more fun than raven/tri, as well as giving you more arena points and stats but its an expensive build
she negates horse buffs so she can tank cecilia a lot better than raven/tri but i haven't done calcs to test against all of her common builds to see to what extent, although she can tank rein at +10 100% of the time and lyn most of the time unless she has 2 specific sets and IVs

>killed a nephenee just for +2 atk/spd
good lord

Only thing I'm handing you are the divorce papers.

>Lucius gets Pain+
So if I ever roll a Lucius do I just go Dazzling Pain+/Shadow Strike 3/Savage Blow 6?

>myrmidon's head guard

fuck you

Cain upgrade soon!

Post black fjorm.

I hope the next summer banner will have Hector and a (useful) Eliwood

I don't have enough great badges for Close Def3(lower badge trading for greater badge when), so max Hone Speed, Savage Blow, or Fortify Def.

You return to your tent while you're out on the campaign and find this. What do you do?

This is to go even further beyond

She is neutral speed

>tfw you get your first defense since two weeks ago and this is their lead