/palg/ - Paladins General

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB63)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?62008-Open-Beta-63-Patch-Notes-November-15

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=qvmzT6CSvg8&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=a8zkWCiKcbM&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>Account statistics
masterpaladins.com
paladins.guru

>Paladins VIP
paladins.com/vip/

>Reveal Trailer (Vivian):
youtube.com/watch?v=QzTHIF-IPuA

>PTS (Play Test Server):
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?13102-Joining-Paladins-PTS-and-Contributing-to-Development-September-27th-2016

>PTS Steam Version:
steam://install/596350

>PTS Bug Reporting (OB63):
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?61992-OB63-PTS-Bug-Reporting-thread

>OP Template
pastebin.com/zYHWhTLY

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

paladins.gamepedia.com/media/paladins.gamepedia.com/8/89/Seris_Skin01_TR_Health_Low_2.ogg
m.ign.com/articles/2017/11/30/paladins-to-get-battlefront-2-like-card-system-and-players-are-mad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Gods are watching, our blood is rushing, and the hunt... is on.

viados abaixo

How does it feel to now that Fernando's voice actor is gay? Anybody surprised?

K a n u p i. T o y r a.

I wish I was Ying so that yingposter would love me

>Hi-Rez kills Fernando and Fernandoposter
>and now their game will die
Is it kino?

His voice was too hot for all the women.

I wish I was Yingposter so I could always love someone.

Source.
As for the question... paladins.gamepedia.com/media/paladins.gamepedia.com/8/89/Seris_Skin01_TR_Health_Low_2.ogg

I wish you were ying so that I could bully you

>>m.ign.com/articles/2017/11/30/paladins-to-get-battlefront-2-like-card-system-and-players-are-mad

so paladins is the battlefront 2 for people now?

I am very disheartened by all these changes and the degree to which they could potentially destroy everything, and I feel like my Ying is the only shining light remaining in the game.
The future remains to be seen, but don't be worried, for I will forever love her and treasure her with all my heart even if worse comes to worst.

Wait, lmao, I just checked wikipedia.
Kek, not surprised at all.

if they fix this and it gets another article wont it be a good pr thing?
i dont think anyone outside the hirez community cares that much

>vidya journalists are reporting on paladins drama
You know Hi-Rez got themselves into some shit when this happens. For once I'm happy to see something from IGN.

isnt your elf cunt a better healer now or someshit

He's right, you know.

Not him, but Kami was playing her on stream today and she's still shit, lol.

>Hi-Rez is a single man

>uses they every time he refers to hi-rez

welp i guess its back to bullying fags who pick her on casual

Was he using the new leggo? If yes, what level?

On the positive side, always nice to see best waifu getting new skins!

whats ying posters mastery on ying
i bet hes a fake ying poster

They always do this, they test the playerbase on how much shit they can pull. Start big and then cut down a little.

Wasn't Ying getting a new nerf to her clones healing?

Yes, and the card levels was set on competitive mode, so 3, I believe.
It was really weird, she has really bad range on this thing.

I realize it could be much better but the exponential exp increase on each level is harsh and I have limited time.
I'm surprised it took this long for someone to ask this.

I'd believe it. If they walked back most of changes tomorrow, they'd come away from this looking so good I'd struggle to imagine it wasn't all on purpose.
>have the appearance of listening to the community's needs
>create an accurate gauge for responses to major changes between now and release
>get media exposure well beyond anything they've previously enjoyed
>scare a decent portion of the playerbase into blowing their essence wads

>touch tyra's fire aoe for a nanosecond and you die
jeez
just melted a full health inara with it

Other bestie also got a new skin! Ain't that amazing?

How old is Ying?

I don't like HiRez.

I don't like Hi-rez's rep.

>plus cripple
>plus lvl 2 caut

When is Battleborn going to become free-to-play?

>finally realized the "OB" part of patch notes stood for "Our Blunder"

i guess cb meant creating blunders am i right lads

OB is actually Over-Botched.

Just read the news about the new system. It's fucking dumb.

Ignoring the backlash that Battlefront II rightly received and doubling down on this garbage isn't good for Paladins or (What's left of) Hi-Rez's reputation. They fucking killed Tribes. Here's hoping they change this shit back soon before they kill Paladins as well.

Already is. But its too grindy.

I dont think they ignored battlefront
I just think that they're to retarded to realise how p2w this is

yeah fuck this game

i 100 bet i can fuck you harder then hirez could

o-oh....

>fernando is the gay champion
based holt

hurrr
meant for

Reminder that it will cost 74 MILLION gold or 20.000€ didn't calculate the crystal currency for the chest option, so I can't tell if its rightto get all Legendary cards from level 1 to level 5. Some faggot did the math, I quickly doubled checked it and it's not far from the truth.

SENSE

>tfw when win against 5-stack of 3k+ elo

OF

PRIDE

>raynday and prettyhair streaming PTS
>raynday trying his hardest to not say anything bad about the patch
>both still laugh at Lex, Bk, 4s cd Fernando shield and the "new player experience" having every card at lvl 1

Alyssa if you are still lurking, tell juju to shut the fuck up and stop posting because he is just making everything worse

>he still plays the game

And not just a sense of accomplishment, but a sense of accomplishwoment, and accomplishchildrent, too

>tell juju to shut the fuck up and stop posting because he is just making everything worse
He made the "if everyone is OP, no one is" argument. Paladins instagib when?

>all these faggots ignoring the easy to obtain champion chests that you can get 10 times a day

Where is he posting?

>0.03 cents deposited into your HiRez account

>10 champ chests per day from winning
>if you want to get on the level of guys who pay, you need to beat them first

Isn't it one per first win of the day, so 3 a day?

First win of the day for each champ. I said, 10, but conceivably you could get one for every champ each day. It's 5 cards specific to the champion.

>2,5 crystals deposited into your Paladins account

... and you still need 40k chests without boosters then. Fuck off Martini.

It's been confirmed that Cassie is the LGBTQ+ character

fake news

I caught myself thinking "That doesn't sound TOO bad..." as I was reading that. It's like the reward center of my brain is trying to trick me into playing this shit even when I clearly recognize how much of a Goddamn scam they turned it into. It's disturbing.

>conceivably

Just accept that it's all a huge failure and begin the healing process. I don't want to move on just yet either, but the more you deny yourself the truth the harder it gets. Wake up.

The forums, on Leddit. You know, the usual.
And every post where he says anything to defend this card fiasco is stupider than the last, just in case you were wondering.

Man, teams with more than one of any of the "fast shooting hitscan characters" are just kind of unfun to fight.

They just need to adjust numbers. Make lvl 1 cards a lot better and lvl 5 cards not as good. Make grind easier, either reducing # of cards per level or doing away with reducing cards per level at all. You're losing a chunk of card customization, but if you give everyone every card and squeeze lvl 1-5 together so that lvl 5 doesn't dominate lvl 1, then it can be a better system.

I feel like they'll eventually arrive on that path, but it will be a lot of headaches until then.

Just cause you faggots want to be doom and gloom all the time, doesn't mean I have to be.

Fuck off retard. This is not something that can be made better by adjusting some numbers.

feelio when you lose the explosion war as bk

You see, that would be fine and all if the entire system wasn't absolute donkey balls to begin with.
You say drop the numbers. Ok done, what now? Casual will still be an unbalanced hellish warzone and comp will still be a boring slog with the same prebaked best loadouts for every champ that will take days at most for people to figure out, not to mention the lowkey gutting high mobility champs got on their movement skills.
The entire thing reeks of disaster and the problem doesn't lie in just the numbers; the thing is fundamentally fucked from the ground up and you seem to be focusing on only the grinding as the only negative part of it.

paladin champion when

thank fuck I finally got around to playing sha lin now I understand how his stealth works

>Just cause you faggots want to be doom and gloom all the time, doesn't mean I have to be.

OK. While everyone but you leaves this game to die you can continue to be hopeful that a company who is notorious for doing the most retarded shit to their own games somehow doesn't.

Hi juju.

Still waiting for Hi-Rez's backtrack on the new system

They just need to adjust numbers. Make lvl 1 cards a lot better and lvl 5 cards not as good. Make grind easier, either reducing # of cards per level or doing away with reducing cards per level at all. You're losing a chunk of card customization, but if you give everyone every card and squeeze lvl 1-5 together so that lvl 5 doesn't dominate lvl 1, then it can be a better system.

I feel like they'll eventually arrive on that path, but it will be a lot of headaches until then.

Just cause you faggots want to be doom and gloom all the time, doesn't mean I have to be.

Sweet, we have a new pasta.

How will level 5 not dominate level 1 every time?

ex. Ash's DR card does 85% DR at level 1, and 95% at level 5.

just hope the level 5 is a retard, and the level 1 is a smurf dude
and buy some class legendary keys like a good goy

who the fuck would start a smurf in THIS patch?

>he's still going
Wow.

Your bot is malfunctioning Martini. Can't you even do something right?

isn't that like 300credits worth of defence?

Basically they have to readjust a lot of cards because their old system where you assigned points to cards made having large differences between each tier a good thing. Now that you no longer assign points, those large differences are a bad thing and they need to make the differences much smaller.

>Make lvl 1 cards a lot better and lvl 5 cards not as good.
If you think about the reason to do that, you'll realize that it makes sense to go even further, and we end up with the logical conclusion that players should have the same cards available to each other.

Then 90% of the cast is gimped hard

I kinda agree with that, that's what they did for competitive mode. They don't seem to want to do that for casuals, but they'll have to do something.
Try elaborating.

Obviously the correct thing to do is do away with tiers and point costs entirely, and just have the cards do one set amount.
Then deckbuilding will be about who has what five cards that will show up in every game until the end of forever and the game will finally die and we'll be free

Dude stop.

>ob63
>star wars skins
>ob64
>battlefront 2 monetisation scheme

we should have seen it coming

No one in this thread has had any kind of convincing argument or rebuttal to what I've said. You all have tiny minds and even tinier dicks.

pottery

Resorting to ad hominems now, are we?
Yeah, it's us the ones with no arguments. It's us being jaded assholes that can't tolerate change. It's us that are being ungrateful for the fantastic work HiRez is putting out for our enjoyment. It's us going "lalala I can't hear you!" whenever presented with a counterargument.
I'm sure they're completely innocent in all this, it's just us being dumb. What else could it be? It's not like the system is flawed to the core. Not at all, it's us. Because they can do no wrong, it has to be us.