/fhg/ - For Honor General

Oh Captain my Captain Edition

Executed: >Season 4 Hero Trailers:
youtu.be/cDHhUmtamS0

youtu.be/6YrrzI0rqLk

>Season 4 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/updates/season-4-order-havoc/index.aspx

For Honor v1.15 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-305836-16/for-honor-v115-patch-notes

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3XCiMua3_y0
blog.livedoor.jp/g_ogasawara/archives/8980567.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yNXkL1wQT3M
strawpoll.me/14520574
youtu.be/5BIjtdP9Kj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good OP

Hey the YouTube links aren’t [embed] anymore. Good job this time user

Will they be adding more heroes after Shaman and Ara?

Delete this. Nobushi belongs to Warden.

If siege and now Ubi wising up to games as a service, is any indication. Yup
>muh failing series!!!!!!!!!!!
>it’s a sinking boat!!!!!!!
Yeah if you play on steam/PC. Console still rakes in dough, and Ubi is doing financially healthy right now thanks to Microtrans and AC origins selling like hot cakes. They have mentioned in past streams they want to focus on bringing up the Vanilla cast to a higher standard/non-useless area. So it shouldn’t be to difficult

>implying love doesn't bloom on the battlefield

>write fag still hasn’t made a Nobu and warden story yet
Fuck him man. What hell is taking so long, I want my pastebin

not if vivendi takes over and makes it everything a glorified pachinko machine

His girlfriend is bigger hero to /fhg/ than he is.

Apollyon has a unique moveset. I imagine they wouldn't want all that to go to waste but they'll probably make a hero out of it at some point.

Actually on that point, it's weird how they haven't made some sort of horde mode where Apollyon is the final boss yet.

>Kniggers keep asking for muh captain hero
>Conveniently forget the samurai/viking captains and soldiers

I don't know anything about coding but maybe it would be difficult to make a character with her moveset because the moves were never intended to correlate with inputs performed by the player?

Highlander, warden, and kensei are all basically a captain.

>Viking captains are highlanders
>Due to being OBLIGATED the Highlanders sent officers to assist the vikings before the big lad arrived

DEEEPEST

LORE

anybody have a link to the new version of webm for retards
I can only find the older shittier one

>tfw no viper hero
>unique feat is that he takes a hit of crack and blows cracksmoke at you, stunning you

Technically orochi

Wouldn’t mind if they just Copy paste her. Roman comes on and says, free knight hero guys :)
>rep 40 warden mains cry
>the purists stay loyal but get left behind in the sea
>true warden purists look one last time to the sun and die rocking back and forth with a smile on their teary face
>every other warden player moves to Apollyon
Sucks warden wouldn’t get a re-work but I wouldn’t even be mad

They should just make a PvAI Gauntlet that unlocks tourney rewards since PvP never works.

Round 1- Daubeny, Dokuja, Ademar
Round 2- Ademar, Kizan, Thorfinn
Bonus Round - Named Centurion,Shinobi,Highlander
Round 3- Ranja, Teramori, Ragnar
Round 4- Siv, Fujikiyo, Asmodai
Bonus Round 2 - Named Gladiator, Shaman, Aramusha
Round 5- General Tozen, Gudmundr
Final Boss - Apollyon
Sekrit Round - Emperor's Champion. Only unlocks if you don't lose a single bonus round. You gain 500 Steel for defeating him. Has unique Orochi moveset.
Your health is only restored in between every round. Cannot use Story Feats. Gear is disabled.

I'm honestly surprised Shaman doesn't have a super sprint where she runs on all fours. She has every other mechanic in the game, why not this one?

>orochi
>means snake
>eyes are all fucked up and retarded
>only someone with sub-90 IQ could enjoy the hero
>literally spits out cracksmoke as a feat
>all style and no substance

true

>unique moveset
>66% of it is standard Warden moves
>only unique moves are the unblockable top heavy and the unblockable impale charge

Wow. Didn’t think I’d crave a arcade mode for this. Wish the devs could see this, perfecr idea here

She can practically run faster than Shinobi when locked onto someone.

When your bleeding
youtu.be/3XCiMua3_y0
When you stop bleeding, it still leads into a wild cat pounce or heavy lunge

Even though I was staring at wiki for boss names I managed to fuck up. Round 2 Julius Salavander instead of Ademar v2.
Anyways devs won't see it here, someone just post this to Reddit.

Reminds me of a shitty idea I had, I'll post here once I can get to a computer.

Did Warden user every posted sauce to trapboi?

NO. FUCKER WORKED A WHOLE DAY. CAME HOME AND NEVER ANSWERED!!

from FATE

sauce

Rider of Black from Fate.
There's another delicious trap pic related

Which character would've gotten Exquisite Corpse then?

Whats generally the best punisher? Guard break into something?

I WANT BYZANTINE SHIT FOR CENTURION

what the fuck are you asking

blog.livedoor.jp/g_ogasawara/archives/8980567.html
Here you fags, it's just some jap's blog
Character is Astolfo/Rider of Black from Fate

Im asking if you dodge a heavy or parry it, is it better to go for a gb combo or something else? I mainly play nobushi.

Noice

youtube.com/watch?v=yNXkL1wQT3M

Best thing to do is parry into guard break. Or if you have a Shaman on your team use hidden stance into bleed.

who is the girl supposed to be

Warden's wife, Nobushi

who?!?

Is there a vg discord? Im looking for discords for this game.

>Rider of Black
...Cocks?

It feels really good to watch this game die and see it lose players on Steam charts without break since release. Even with all those big Updates. Can't wait for Mordhau to release and blow this piece of shit game out of the god damn water

just reddits we had one before but it was a shit show and died

>BYZANTINE
kys

Because Absolver was such a big success.

>giving mordshill replies
user...

>mordshill-san will never blow you out of the god damn water
why live

they should just raise the xp bonus of the champion status to get players back.

i know that the sense of achievement is nice and all, but do you know what is fun too? making progress.

>Level 3 Shaman Bot.
someone make FH edit of pic

So the past 3 elites for Samurai have been aquatic themed. Wouldn't that make more sense for Vikings considering they're masters of the sea? Any history guys here let me know how good Samurai's voyaging / sailing skills were?

strawpoll.me/14520574

hella good
they were bros with the polynesians

>all those votes for aramusha
this is a reddit poll isnt it

Really? I always thought the Japanese were big on isolation.

well they were
but they teamed up with the samoans hardcore
where do you think the concept of huge guys guarding temples came from
normal japs cant get that big

I'm thinking of coming back
Maybe even buy the game for a friend to do some jolly cooperation

Should I ? I used to like Kensei

Game still has a fuck ton problems. Dedicated servers 2018. I would wait until then, only come back if you plan on committing.

Kensei is still trash tier. 4v4 has been accepted as the main game mode (as it should've been).

Devs couldn't fucking balance the game if their life depended on it, they just released a shit tier character (Aramusha) and a OP as fuck tier character (Shaman).

IMO biggest issue with this game is balance and the snails pace devs move to update it.

If you liked elimination you should know that it's not completely controlled by honorfags. If you don't have a full team before you search you will end up with teammates who will literally throw the game to show how "honorable" they are and will send you hatemail for trying to play team deathmatch as a team

Meant to say now instead of not

There's still issues but the TL;DR is: It's still fun as fuck. Tribute is baller.

Reminder if you have ever touched Shaman that you're a terrible person. You literally suck the fun out of the game for every other person in the lobby.

How about you just not be a little bitch and learn to dodge

as yes, dodge the 400ms bash that can be feinted after the orange indicator has appeared, how stupid of me. Forget what I said. I'll get good now.

Just started watching Vikings and I gotta say, I think Ubisoft basically ripped off Zerker from Ragnar to a tee

sold a $70 knife I had in CSGO on steam market, is steel worth? I mean it's not like I can withdraw the steam cash for actual money. I would like to get champion status too...

How about you just stop being such a low tier fag and play PK and shit all over every shaman you see if you really hate her? Unless *gasp* you're so shit you can't even counter shamans with their counter picks.

champ status is worth, steel is p easy to earn over time through daily orders, id say having bougth a lot myself, naw it isnt really worth it

>how about you stop being a shitter and play a top tier character to fight an even more top tier character
Ok faggot, PK also doesn't counter her.

Ah yea, totally balanced hero when it forces you to play one specific counter if you want to have a chance to win PK doesn't even counter her either, she just has the best chance Totally love that one character invalidates the entire roster but one character.

>low tierfag is such a fag he won't play shamans only counter despite supposedly not being shit.

Technically same with Gladiator. Since PK, and Glad are the only two other heroes with slightly lower footing.
PK gets her insane damage, while glad gets more mixups for less damage.

I'm not the guy you were originally replying too, your only argument for why shaman isn't shit is that her "counter" isn't being picked.

I haven't been able to find any tournaments for a straight month. I'm not even diamond I'm like gold 3 or some shit

I'm unranked on PS4 Asia and same. :)

youtu.be/5BIjtdP9Kj0
Is he the realest and best nigga around?

this poped up in my recomendations and cringed 1 minute in

t.scummy mentally stunted socially inept waste of cum

Pretty funny since the only video I watched to check his stuff out was him moaning about shaman, until he decided to also play shaman to 'prove a point' but had the tact of a one armed war vet trying to feint a heavy into a gb.

Why are millennial men so fucking weak?
Like they're fuckin' words dude. How are they affecting you emotionally? How does an entire generation have a T count under 300 lolololol

>Why are millennial men so fucking weak?
you're a millennial unless you're over 35 you cuck

Here’s the full green text

>If you are from a certain generation you cannot criticize that generation

pls die

being a hypocrite makes you even more of a lowtest cuck

I have a question regarding Effects. If I buy a effect, Downpour for execution will it also unlock for Taunt/Idle, or do I have to buy it 3 times? And if so, should I just not buy these effects and go for Arcadia Champion Mythic Outfit instead? Thank you.

You are a pretty impressive brainlet if you think being a hypocrite == having issues with a demographic you're part of

newp gotta buy em all separate
i just skim the outfits and buy whatever gives the most effects personally, most give all 3

desu i'm weird but i dig the steel grinding, gives me a reason to play.

It looks like waste to buy rain individually then, I am gonnna buy the Mythic one since it gives me a cool head piece as well.

If the male Gladiator is a CHADiator, does that mean the female gladiator is a STACYator?

Nah, the female(male) Gladiator is a SHADiator.

That's a lot of memes in only 5 replies.

Why do you only use buzzwords in your posts?
Other than that I thought deep voices were a sign of high T? I wouldn't say his voice is extremely deep but it's not high or anything.

>Fight a Katana guy as Chain Guy.
>The damage him more, blocking his attacks.
>He half health and go super saiyan.
>Fall down and die.
Nice.

NO, INFIDEL

WARDEN WILL TAKE FEM!OROCHI’S HAND IN ETERNAL LOVE

DEUS VULT