League of Legends general - /lolg/

eyosongive.us

xth for my wife Syndra

xth for breast metal waifu

I hope you wake up one day, tied to your bed, while she's engaged in a gangbang.

TF is gonna int.

tell me more about lulu

Best girl.
Best friend.
Best wife.

trap champ when?

I really REALLY want to FUCK Sejuani poster

Go to sleep user. It's like 6pm in la bella Italia

ASHE A QT!

Why doesn't Riot fire Anthony Burch already?

>queue up
>my jungler doesn't connect for the second time tonight

come the fuck on

I'm so tired of spending 10 minutes getting into a match and this shit happens

xth for the sexual domination of other races.

No thank you, why so rude?
Yea, was watching a movie.

>30 min Gathering Storm
>Eyeball Collection fully stacked
>Cleaver, Death's Dance and tank
>355 ad and unkillable

Fun times ahead on the Urgot train

>kill a minion
>get free tp from balloon minion
>tp bot
>get double kill
>"nothing personnel kid"

which Kat skin is this again?

I want to go swimming in Lulu.

I love Sona!

I love her puns, her confidence, her elegance, her fashion, her music, and I love every moment I have the privilege to spend with her.

he's in charge of rewriting poppy's lore
he claims that poppy is his waifu, so who knows what he might do to her

She's cute.

I want to go adventuring in Lulu.

>ywn impregnate Vayne's tight robo pussy

don't you mean in

The manliest and most heterosexual champion in League

That's not Sion

I love using her as a toy.

I cherish every moment I spend in her ass.

The new vayne skin is so good
New running animation/new voice/new animations
And it's not even a Ultashit skin

>Wasn't sure if new hamster wheel would fit in his cage
>Literally about two millimeters of clearance

Neeto.

Who beats Ornn Top?

>ywn change her programming so she functions as a sex slave

do you guys think it's possible for riot to speed up champ select? it feels really damn slow

B͇̹̜̞͂̂͠A̶̡͖ͩ̍ͫͨ͡C̘̼̳͍͇̮̓̿̒̾̚͡K̛̝̩̱̝̫̫̍͆̓ͬ ͉͕̦̟̪̮͔̰̇͌̿͟T̸̶̗͌͐ͨ́̂ͨͤH̺̳̔ͧ́̌̆ͤ͆̈́̕͝Ë̴͖̟̩̬̻̏̈̇͛̀ͬ̓̏͘ ̴͈̙͚͍̙͈ͩF̢̞͕̩̒̒̆̀͢U̵͉̬̤͊̃Ç̶͔̣͈̰̠͇ͤ͋̏͜K̪̫͒̃ͨ͗̏ ̸̮͎̰̬̘̮̃ͪ̎͌̑̔̀Ȏ̼̱̥̣̣͒ͫ̾F̢̹ͭ̓ͪͧ̆͋̇F̱̰ͯ͐ͯͬ̇ͣ̔ͧ̀?̶̨͔̝̮̎͐̄̽̇!̜̣̹̮ͦ̃?̢̳͓̱̉ͫ̃ͦͦ̀̍!͓͙̰̣̰̺͔͇̱͒̍̌̉ͯ̌͒͠͞

>another season without it

the saddest timeline

How will Irelia get Burch'd?

Post more fan art of Project Vayne or Vi please

She's no longer dead but she's a Gender Fluid Yordel that need no weapon

F

>Burch meme still in effect

Yes he's a terrible writer and it was a mistake for Riot to hire him, but he wasn't responsible for Varus's new lore. Or lso we know, at least.

In fact Graham McNeill was responsible for writing the comic. Not sure about the bio and the short story, but he DID write the comic. AKA one of the few 'good' writers on Riot's lore team. Or so everyone thought.

>Remember some chucklefuck here said Karma R was unaffected from Ulti Hat past the initial 5% a few days ago
>Decided to test it
Why would you lie

Morde

>finals are coming up
>workload is stressful
>spend all day doing homework
>decide to try and improve in league
>go to ranked
>get matched up against golds and plats
>get stomped because I have no idea what I'm doing wrong outside of just basic fuckups
>get demoralized
>feel like if you're getting stomped there's nothing you can do
>be sad because can't improve

Can I not just play against another Silver like myself? I get the need for challenge and playing against better players improves your skill but it feels absolutely fucking hopeless when you get stomped and nothing you do can prevent it.

I just want to get better, not get stomped again for the 3rd time today.

is the extra 4 seconds worth it? Mana flow band would be better for laning

Big Tiddy Redheads.

I don't know why you're pretending writers never talk to each other or aren't influenced by each other. Especially someone as vocal as Anthony. They fucking hired his dumbass for a reason, the writing team clearly thinks he's worthwhile for some retarded reason so probably agree with his bullshit.

why aren't you playing mister yen RIGHT NOW

are you playing flex or something? if you're silver you shouldn't be seeing plats in solo queue unless they're smurfing

Probably the only champion that wants to be gangbanged more than Ahri.

>Warrior

>Can I not just play against another Silver like myself?
Why not play ranked where the entire point is to match players up of equal skill?

Compounded with CDR being optimal for her already early and the CD being reduced from hitting Champions? I'd say so.

I love Lissandra!
wrong
She's a feminist who hates all men which is why she joined the Military and she's also a lesbian and her partner is some animal type vastayan

I got this out of a box. I don't even flash my mastery

>get MF support
>lose

>forgetting Xayah

To keep it a secret maybe. It's pretty good.

Being forcibly shoehorned into some irrelevant champion's lore in lieu of just updating another champion.

If we're lucky we can get her to be the next gay character and shipped with Syndra or Riven.
And her art done by Lonewingy, if theyre willing to use him for another rework

Make me the case for this. I'm not sure I see her wanting it more.

Same, but with Syndra poster

I don't think she could handle more than one men 2bh. She'd probably lose her mind at a single penetration.

I did play ranked. Then got demoralized after being matched up against a gold II and fucking up ADC royally, then I went to norms to cool off.

Spoilers, it didn't help really.

Touche, I play sona so ultimate hat just doesn't cut it doe me.

>she's also a lesbian and her partner is some animal type vastayan
How the fuck is any of this bad besides her not eating hobo pussy for lunch and sucking Syndra's chest gravity balls for dessert

Even the gooks hate this change. I can only imagine how the Russian's feel.

Xth for we actually got some cool cinematics this year

An user a few days ago who claims to work at riot said Burch tried to take over her lore and got shut the fuck down

>getting demoralized from fucking gold 2's
Not sure why people do this there is virtually no difference from silver 4-1 players and gold 4-2 players

Before Level 7 hitting a champion with an ability (including an empowered one) already reduces the CD by 2, due to her like 40 sec starting ult CD she can stack Ulti Hat very quickly well before Level 7.
Which makes Ulti Hat in the early game as good as hitting 2 more people with an ability by late game the CDR from hitting someone is 4 seconds each so Ulti Hat is like hitting an additional target at that point. You should have 40% CDR really quickly on her too so combined with all that its a little silly.

>ywn be milked by Nami's dolphinpussy

On that note;
What does Veeky Forums think of changing his name to Vhaarus or just Vaarus

CertainlyT did that to Azir too and he still ended up fucking the concept even after he was taken off of the dev team didnt he?
Or was I thinking of another dev that didnt know what sand was

I don't think CertainlyT was involved with Azir. but I don't know what you're talking about, can you explain more?

what are the korean approved mastery set ups for gnar and jhin

For me there is, because I've been playing the game for a long time and I still can't get out of silver because I'm hardstuck.

There was another friend who just picked up the game this year and got to Gold III. I just feel like no matter how much I do my efforts are just meaningless.

>On that note;
>What does Veeky Forums think of changing his name to Vhaarus or just Vaarus
just use this new lore for a completely new champion and keep varus the same
this isnt varus this is just 2 random gay dudes that happen to also be ionian

The Sand Mage concept was passed to like 5 champion designers, eventually becoming the Emperor and getting sand soldiers instead of just controlling sand.
part of this was because someone didnt know what sand was "Is it hot like fire? Does it flow, like water? What is sand?"

quantifying heterosexuality is pretty gay

>half fish
>dolphin pussy
What did he mean by this?

>it's another episode of targons thresh pings he's going to get the cannon but then misses it
>refuses to play after you point it out and messes up last hits on purpose now (not much changed)
What goes through their heads
it certainly isn't
>hmm i could avoid this by either not buying targons or being able to actually last hit while under no pressure

You realize which half is the fish half, right?

>this new

>Evelynn is not shadow isles anymore
>Galio is a 500 foot tall statue that Sion somehow stands up to

>Ashe gets a nice ass that isn't even hidden by her transluscent Mega Man X Command Mission-esque cape
>Vayne gets a nice ass that is hidden by her non-transluscent Castlevania cape

I TAKE ONE STEP FORWARD AND THEN TWO STEPS BACK! NOW I GOT 100,000 LBS ON MY BACK!

I think at some point a Rioter confirmed that Nami is a mammal, so she technically has a dolphin pussy.
They also confirmed that Shyvana is a dragon egg that was tampered with by a mage so although she should be 100% dragon she's now a half dragon because of some magical experiment.

If you lack the ability to really analyze your games to learn then the only way to refocus your mentality and how you look at the game is to get a coach. They have plenty of free ones and it's not super intensive or something but it'll help you get your mindset in the right place.

It's the only way to ensure the survival our our species.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that

No longer an undead lich, her connection to her sword could be some latent spirit or soul possessing the sword, that forms a subconscious bond with her. Because Riot's into multiple souls inhabiting a single body for some reason, if the new Darkin and Aspect lore is anything to go by.
Her brother Zelos will be retconned out of existence. Pointless character that won't likely become a champion so why bother.
Father will be killed off by Noxian invaders instead of dying to some 'mysterious' disease.
Might be thrown into a lesbian relationship with Karma. Possibly Syndra but that's stretching it.
Strong potential to be Mary-Sue'd as Ionia's greatest war hero during the Noxian invasion. Not one of the greatest, but THE greatest - up there with Karma.

seen this skin on all the vaynes now i cant get over how cringey her motorcycle is
has literally no place in this game, it reminds me of that shadow the edgehog game

>fish tail
>tails are below the crotch
>mammalian upper body

>Varus is a Darkin that took 2 fags powers and deleted them from this world
>Kayn gets delete by Rasht when he gets taken over

Darkins deleting more gays then ISIS

Darkins are /ourguys/ deleting 1 fag after another

Burch fired when?

>tfw ywn have dolphin pussy

>tfw will never fuck dolphin pussy in my life
Has anyone been able to do it? I need stories

fucking autistic jhin get the fuck out

fuck your banshee veil kat faggot suck my dick

What do you think about dragonpussy

>Pentakill Cinematic
>Rakan & Xayah and Zed cinematic
>Warwick teaser
>Star Guardian Ahri promo
>PROJECT: Hunters promo
>now the Varus cinematic

Yeah, they weren't half-bad this year. Still craving for a 5+ minute 'A New Dawn' or "A Twist of Fate"-tier promotional cinematic though.

I can analyze my games fine. I've been watching my replays and several aspects I've picked up on have helped me improve somewhat but not to the level where I'm just dissatisfied.

I haven't had much time to watch replays at all this month because of finals and work being just absolutely fuckin awful.

I'm not sure how to fix my mentality or where to look for a coach other than reddit. It feels fucking sad man, so sad in fact that every time I look at a Victorious Skin I get tilted.

Having a very harsh inner Critic does not help at all either.

>Varus body is also inhabited by 2 gays
>Varus is also obsessed with his own beauty
He isn't just double gay
Hes triple gay

>cosmic homo gangbang coldsteel the edgehog

Only you can hear me, user. What masterpiece of lore shall we write today?