Etrian Odyssey General

>Everything Etrian Odyssey (References, Music, Art Books, etc.)
pastebin.com/cdfQmt11

>EOV
atlus.com/etrian5/
sq-atlus.jp/sq5/
>EOV guild cards
imgur.com/a/oweN7

>EOV undub
US CIA: a.doko.moe/odnpma.7z
US Luma: a.doko.moe/wddgmp.7z
US to EU patch for both: a.pomfe.co/xcrrjwp.7z
Other undubs: pastebin.com/KxsDbkq8

>EOV DLC cia
US: mega.nz/#!bExTRahb!qRKVfagWcuesrETzsOpOAzBCYYZ1C4GmZseNzQqS8NA
EU (complete): a.doko.moe/ystmmt.7z

>EMD2
sq-atlus.jp/sfd2/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v2UT4YPKmjc
youtube.com/watch?v=boQPOQwuIcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>no /sqg/

I know the december stream is going to be about p5 dlc and emd2.. but .. I wish for EO3U announcement.

EO3U would be the perfect ending to the Etrian series.

>remastering worst game to end the series.
EOV is the perfect end.

Ignore aussie posts
Report aussie posts
Do not reply to aussie posters

Second best regal.

Most wrong opinion in this thread so far.

I want to heterosexually fuck male Harbinger

Can't be best regal without being aryan.

But cliffhanger

i feel like alter class is too cheap

if you wanted itd be easy to remake entire party to fight individual bosses without much penalty, this hurts the replay value cause its like I dont need to make a new play with a different team casue my team is everything already

Never 4get.

Why are you going so far out of your way to bully the cute autistic southerner?

Because she stole bobshark's spotlight.

when

Do the Gold and EXP DLCs scale per stratum entered, per stratum completed, or per floor completed?
Is there a difference between using it on Floor 25 and Floor 30?

After she gets perflat lewds.

youtube.com/watch?v=v2UT4YPKmjc

floor entered

per stratum

>play ds etriams
>forget to save after sleeping

dumb phoneposter

I got used to the 3ds etriams autosaving, dumb pc poster

Am I retarded, or are there absolutely 0 adventure episodes in the sixth stratum?

Does this mean I can dump every racial skill that affects adventure episodes that doesn't also increase stats? Asking for an autistic friend.

Entered, or completed?
Will it eventually give [more than] 90,000 EXP?

you can turn off the autosave dumb phoneposter

there are none

That's inconvenient dumb pc poster

The only tiles that have the "Check" prompt are forage spots (wheat, apples, potatoes) and campsites.

Yes. In the 6th stratum it gives you several million XP - pushing a new character to level 50 or higher and even in the high 90 still giving more than one level.
Btw. the quest ring also increases quest and mission XP.

The last etrian game will be Persona Q Mystery Dungeon.

you mean Persona Q Mystery Dungeon Untold

>Campsite(s)
There are multiple?
>Several million XP
Maybe I'm bad at counting zeros. I've just bought and used it for the first time and am on 29F, will it jump again upon completing 30F map?

Finally a proper Fortress thread!

Tell me, /sqeog/.

If Arken turns out to be the Yggdrasil tree of Etrian Odyssey Three: The Sunken City: Untold: The Revengeaning, will you be happy or sad?

>bobshark
>deserving spotlight
Wew

It updates at new floor entered, at 30 it's 7,5 million XP and i think a milion or two gold

i feel like theres no way this is the case for many reasons but id like it i guess

the idea that humans came up with yggdrasil trees all on their own and a random yggdrasil tree from space came to earth independently by pure chance is just really bizarre, itd make more sense if they copied the original

theres like no way it fits though, the time frames all wrong, abyssal god is not mentioned in EO5 (and if he was he just woulda got fucked up by Pugilist and company like star devourer), arken says she has no combat ability which id assume would mean shes not really capable of sealing something like abyssal god

one possibility i considered though is that she IS abyssal god, abyssal gods whole thing is going to worlds, populating them with life that dominates all other life forms (like humans arguably do) which is pretty similar to AG but that'd beg the question what went wrong with her and would be strange too

Remove pedos

>abyssal god is not mentioned in EO5
Because 3U will be after 5, we see Earth in credits for a reason
>arken says she has no combat ability
She could actually learn some tricks after a whole stratum of watching your guild fight

3U after 5 is why its an issue though cause yggdrasil says it chased AG to earth and sealed it there which doesnt really lineup with arken just coming to earth and seeding humanity but it would make sense if she came and seeded deep ones and humanity was already there

EOU3 featuring a superboss fight against the EO5 guild, Arken's unknowing lackeys, have to fire prophecy buster cannon to stand a chance

Her target is the place that needs saving, not seeding humanity. She could have known about AG all along.

It's 7.5mil and 1mil respectively for me at 29F.

>Arken seeding humanity
I recall that due to a botched translation Arken's lines are messed up, but didn't she arrive on Mars to help a human colony? The humans were already there, having left Earth. Calamity happens on both Mars and Earth and Arken helps Mars first, then heads to Earth in the credits.

She does mention that the other planet needs saving... doesn't she?

Also,
>Buster Cannon
>Not the actual OP strat of Triple Chain Killer

>fight against player guild
You don't actually think this will happen right?

Why are princesses so lewd?

>fighting enemy guild
>everyones hurt and the pugilist is at 20% life
>go to finish them off but they abyssal killer it

nakadashi order

Oh, no. Absolutely not. I was saying you'd use the Destiny Chain Killer to vanquish AG.

>Pugilist under the control of Abyssal God casts Abyssal Killer
Intredasting.
Also, I've heard that AK only gives you endure status for a single hit, not for an entire turn.

>Start new job
>Can't etriam 16 hours per day anymore

>Get time off from job
>Be too tired to etriam
Don't do this user
Quit your job immediately
Just kidding, congrats

>Used to play Etrian on the bus to work
>Now I have a new job and need to drive
>No time for games.

NO
MORE

After some brief testing, I regret to inform the thread that neither Bow Mastery nor Physical Attack Up increase the damage dealt by your Hawk.

I'm surprised by this result, as I'd heard that Status Attack Up increased the affliction rates of your Hound, but perhaps that is farcical as well.

How dreadfully unfortunate.

bravo atlus

It seems unfortunate, but the separation between pet stats and master stats lets you run stranger things, like a potato healing rover that still gets hawk damage.

Mhmm. I miss my EOIV Sniper ;_;

This could have been true if you weren't absolutely wrong. Regardless of whether you're Brouni or Therian, your Hawk will never get her +15% damage increase from Physical Attack Up.

At least Sky Dive still deals upwards of 25k L M A O

>Regardless of whether you're Brouni or Therian, your Hawk will never get her +15% damage increase from Physical Attack Up.
Because they made the pets run off their own stats rather than the Rover's stats. Had they tied them to the Rover, you'd get the 15% attack up but Therian Hounds and Brouni Hawks would be useless.

Nowhere it's ever mantioned it's Mars

Right, but what if, maybe, Physical Attack Up applied a 1.15x damage multiplier to both Rover and Hawk individually?

Do you see the direction I'm walking in?

>pet is not a bow or rover's physical attack
How unexpected

You mean write up a completely new passive when they could just use the same one that's there for other classes already?

What a ridiculous idea.

>be someone
>have pet
>go to gym and get gains
>your pet magically gets gains too

>not going to the gym with your pet

What kind of gym allows animals in

But what if those passives increased [all damage dealt of that type by that character]? Isn't damage dealt by a Rover directing a Hawk damage dealt by the Rover's character?

It isn't, hawk is a separate entity, as any other summon as well. That's also why wraiths and bunkers are shared as well, they are separate generated entities and characters call out to them by using skills

This is super duper true, but Wraith Mastery increases damage dealt by Wraiths.

I understand why is works the way it does, what I'm annoyed at is that Atlus didn't make an exception for it.

Necros have a summon skill that increases the wraiths' max HP, and a mastery skill that increases their damage and ailment rate. Rovers, on the other hand, have both the HP increase and the damage/healing increase baked into their whistles.

Squirrels were a mistake

>unironical drawfags
what the fug

What is the purpose of Elemancer?

brainy bash

clever strike is some of the most tp efficient damage in the game and they do more damage than omnimancers in general but have a bit less utility

>but have a bit less utility
Do they have any?

Cute.
Poor Sleepymaster.

Dealing decent damage before the 6th stratum and for less than 50TP.

Amplify Magic Shield Levitate Invis

Nothing unique but still good

amplifier and magic shield I guess. omnimancers have that too but you probably won't spend points on it whereas you have to as elemancer to get clever strike

Etriamn Odyssey makes me want to draw
Don't judge

No just surprised someone unironically gives enough fucks to draw for a ded autistic general

I'll take this as a compliment (?)

>We have a drawfag
Hurray!

>Who is the porpoise of Elemancer?
ONE
SHOT
RANDOM
ENCOUNTERS

I think a lot of people also underestimate how much INT Elemancers have. Between the high M.ATK of the ultimate staff, the +18 INT on the ultimate Warlock armour, and their naturally high INT growth, Elemancers reach obscenely high levels of damage. It's possible to get your Elemancer to deal 10k+ damage per turn with minimal assistance from your team.

You can only stuff so many pancakes into your Elemancer before they run out of TP.

>how much INT Elemancers have.
Omnimancers hit int cap as well

does brouni hit the int cap as well?

Doubt it but should be close
Who and why would bother with brouni elemancer anyway?

well if they both hit the int cap why not go brouni for significant gains in tankiness?

With like 20 point difference they may not
And who gives a fuck about mage's tankiness anyway

Christ, not only do I have no idea what I was trying to build towards in EO3, but respeccing is fucking 5 whole levels, and my characters are only level 38. I guess I'll just soldier on and fucking grind. Probably shouldn't do the ant queen quest either right now.

dude 3 accessory lmao

I've got no idea what you mean by that, but thanks.

you can look up the damage types boss does, equip 2 accessories from main type and 1 from additional type and take no damage at all

Reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=boQPOQwuIcU

>the star devourer speedrun is faster than untold 2 expert

>Elemancer
>Running out of TP
Cutting costs makes their TP last a fairly long time, and since they hit the TP cap you can give them a Divine Orb for that juicy 650 TP pool.

True, but Elemancers reach it far more easily and earlier. On paper it sounds like Elemancers aren't particularly good, but in practice Thunderbolt deals like 4k per hit.