/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous : >Christmas Event
fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2017/1129_weekly_santa_alter/
fate-go.us/event/christmas2017.html

Event Period:
2017-12-01 7:00 - 12-11 3:59 UTC
December 1st (7:00 UTC) - December 11th (3:59 UTC)

Rateup: 5*: Jack the Ripper - 4*: Marie, Nursery Rhyme - 3*: Robin, Jing Ke

>Christmas Guides
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_us_20171201.php
pastebin.com/defJxZy8

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread about loli

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: medb a cute i.imgur.com/GBfVu9G.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5bHimOJb-Xw
youtube.com/watch?v=CSp3afEUujY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>1 post early

This thread was at least made at the bump limit. I hope the other one gets trashed.

It's not.
Please understand.

Maintenance is painful

>medb still in the op
You dumb cunts

>tfw this thread will end up getting deleted
>tfw the early thread shitters will always win

Would he be a 5* Avenger or Archer?

6* Archer

You did get her, Gil, or GOLDEN, right?

I got her and I already had both Golden boys.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5bHimOJb-Xw

TODAY IS OUR DAY LOLIFAGS. OUR PATIENCE WILL PAY OFF. WE WILL FINALLY GET THE SERVANTS WE DESERVE.

No.

Who's that guy under the towel?

Here,here

I got scat and a 2030 in 60 quartz. Then I bought two 140 packs for Gil and only got Medea Lily NP3.
Mixed feelings, should've quit while I was ahead. Scat is nice though.

Got Gil day 1 and Scat, but ironically Scat cost more

>rolling for children

Last minute tickets. 4/5 tickets used and she came just before the summoning rate ended and maintenence started. Used the last one as a way of saying thanks too. Very happy. does it count as betrayal if I'm nordic? Do not want Beo-kun and Bryn to kill me when they come out. Still happy Shishou came though.

Where's the damn HGW?

Are we gonna be doing another HGW during maintenance to pass the time?

Don't call them children.

Report this thread and come to the real one here:

>Nordic
Which Nordic country?

>real thread
jesus christ /alter/

>rolling for Caesar's wife

Forgot to say I did burn 2? 10 rolls and the spare quartz I could get on trying to get her. Got Martha and Limited/Zero Over from those and a marie from a memeticket early on. Scat came during the last minutes as said. Did not expect it but I'm more than pleasantly surprised.

But I already reported that thread you fag.

I love bullying loli!

No, report the thread you're in.

The thread I link below is the real one, join us:

Heracles with his brain intact. No seriously, that's who he is. He's pretty fucking OP too. He has access to Nine Lives, is able to summon 12 Noble Phantasms that are proof of him completing the 12 Labors, such as the Pelt of the Nemean Lion which allows to withstand any weapon that is wielded by man, so basically in order to injure him you have to use attacks that aren't man-made.

The best part about Alcides/True Archer is that he can steal Noble Phantasms. In Strange Fake, he fought against Gilgamesh and was intentionally taunting Gil into taking out Ea so he could take it.

Sweden. Beowolf's part of Sweden at that aka I'm a ¨geat¨.

Grand Archer.

I got 2030, which is all I wanted. It's not like I wanted a new 5* servant anyway.

That thread was posted 50 posts early. This one was posted on time.

I dunno man, x4 speed seems super powerful. Kuzuki was able to 1v1 Saber - granted, due to the element of surprise - but if that's all it takes to take down someone from the Saber class, I could easily see Kerry just going x4 speed out of nowhere and shanking just about any class, except maybe Lancer and Berserker. Doubly so if he tosses out a smoke grenade and then darts through the smoke.

youtube.com/watch?v=CSp3afEUujY

Got Kintoki during his first rate-up while trying to NP2 Saber Alter.
Got Scathatch in 2 10 rolls.
No fucking Gilgamesh though.

DELET THIS

Ever consider kys?

Neat. I'm from Denmark, so I feel a similar connection with the guy (most of the story IIRC takes place in Denmark).
A shame he's not all that great. Fucking Instinct skill.

Why would I roll for bait when loli are around the corner?

baking new so thread autists get more buttblasted

I got her and 2030. Already had Tamamo from Halloween. Still got about 200 quartz left and gonna see if I can ride my luck for Jack. If not, eh, it's been a good run so far.

>3 SQ from maintenance and shilling
They can't keep getting away with it.

Were in this thread. over 80 posts already

Fuck off, that thread was made early.

Is this thread war the work of an ENEMY STAND?!

Nice. You've Hans already. Meanwhile we'll get Beo-kun as he's a geat which would be a part of modern sweden norway has shitty-art-viking.. bryn's... what country does she come from in mythology? But yeah. I feel attachment to all nordic characters really but especially if from my area of course. this isn't really vg stuff but. Reckon Beo-kun would help us with our kebab problem or just tell us to deal with them ourselves?

No. Just retards. So nothing unusual.

It's the work of a single faggot who gets a thrill out of being OP and makes threads 50 posts early and shills himself to oblivion to get his high out of it.

It's hilarious, 100 posts in the other thread and he won't shut up about it. He actually can't stand there being two threads.

I think he's honestly autistic. He even blatantly lies and claims his thread was the on time one.

Not that user, but are there any servants based off of tales in Iceland (not Ireland) mythology? I doubt it would be since they are much more locally known than elsewhere but I'm curious if there are any.

ayy

>early thread deleted
THE STATE OF THAT ONE FAGGOT

Wow. For once the right thread actually got nuked. Wasn't honestly expecting that.

lmao early thread got deleted

Punished Saber

Nasuverse X JoJo when?

Better Game

He sounds cool.

>Jackfag autist went into IRC to bitch to mods so his "muh jack OP image" thread would be "the rightful thread"
Imagine being this autistic.

Being upset about people blatantly lying seems like the autistic thing here.

>thread pruned or deleted
NGOAHAHAHAHAHA

This thread was also early and more than likely is gonna get nuked, too.

Hopefully never.
Because I'd go fucking broke getting Jonathan Joestar to NP5.

>early thread got nuked
>this one is untouched
who /mod/ here?

fuck off

I'd summon Jonathon Joestar as a Berserker.

EARLY THREADFAG SEETHING

Wide Redman

A dumbass

And remember to use the code for the custom game

>actually seething

Fit Female Master!

are we going to have people whining about a different type of waifufag every event?

fuck off leddit

COOL

Don't care, get fucked.

FLUFFY TAIL
Don't link the thread 50 posts early next time then, you retard

2 years away

Kuroedred

Sweaty tits

It's hear hear you dumbfuck degenerate.

>install whisper
>write that I’m 29 year old virgin that soon gets his wizard powers
>a guy responds and wants to help me
>think that he is going to teach me social skills by going out with me
>eventually he mentions that he is 45+ and bi
>he keeps talking about how his bjs are better than most girls
Why are there so many weirdos on the internet?

Unfortunately yes

>doubling down

Imagine being this retarded that you think I am a jackfag. But no, I am the only user who seems to do that from /alter/ and I am NOT a jackfag nor did I go to the IRC. We have a mod who plays FGONA.

Foxy Grandma

Hassan of Lewd Pits (again)

You clearly haven't been here long enough. And if you have then you would know this is not a question that needs to be asked.

NP2

>jonathan goody two shoes
>not wild joseph
sasuga /fgolily/

kaiser

>delet'd

FOR WHAT PURPOSE

Kouhai (False)

GET FUCKED LEDDIT GAMES AND EVERYONE WHO ENABLES THAT FAGGOTRY

Is this meltyblood?

boardgameonline when

>HG deleted