>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Stat Checking
r6db.com
r6stats.com
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

lorefags arguing over dumb shit:

Other urls found in this thread:

rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-298832-16/operation-blood-orchid-operator-ying-螢
youtube.com/watch?v=QKLxmkSbSOk
youtube.com/watch?v=DVCQq-m3IUg
youtube.com/watch?v=Iwtg0T-jMF0
youtube.com/watch?v=MrLIpxh_mbA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i want to give IQ a hoof massage!

STAY BELOW ME

Fucking overhaul Tachanka.

>no ACOG edition
>not giving you the option to have all weapons
>all attachments
>and just give ACOG to your handguns,shotguns,UZIs

my 4 year old mouse died a hour ago. useing this spare and i cant aim worth shit. love it

i do not like ela

me 2

why does tachankas dp28 have any fucking recoil at all
it's on a tripod mount, being held by a literal bear of a russian, with a massive fucking bulletproof shield on the barrel to weigh it down
why can it only rotate 90ish degrees when not only does the video make it clear that it can go 360, there's literally nothing on the model that would stop you from spinning round
explain this to me

i love ela, shes fun!

well u see if had no recoil it wuld be op
so is balnaced now

UBISOOOFT
WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY BRAAAAND

are you saying you don't like a 50 mag gun with almost no recoil or accuracy issues and one of the highest RoF on a 3 speed tiny body operator? I wonder why

I seriously don't get why they thought making the spread and recoil godawful after giving him the shield was needed when the shield buys him 1 second of time and cuts off his vision anyways. As for the 360 thing I don't get it either, the reason why he has to have his current parameters is that when you turn left and right Tachanka is actually physically moving his body, thus they want you to always have that 120 something degrees of movement for his body when it would actually make more sense to simply stop you from moving when you hit a wall but give you infinite flexibility on placement. Fully controllable turn radius is the least they can do when a grenade is always the answer to his entire being.

you can stop worrying about grenades now

after the twitch change to reinforced walls make him useless?

>vector: 1200 rpm
>scorpion evo: 1080
>vector: 26
>scorpion: 50
>vector: 1 speed operator
>scorpion: 3 speed operator
>vector: noticeable kick shortly after beginning firing
>scorpion: no noticeable kick
>vector: time to kill is quick but can be interrupted
>scorpion: time to kill is instant if the ela fucks up and misses the easy headshot because she can just drag her crosshair down and let the other 20 bullets needed to kill you fly into you at mach speed

yeah me too

Ubi is really set on making one of the ops that's been in the game 2 fucking years as of today really shitty, and mashing kits together to make the new ops.

Fuck. That Frost fanfic got me wondering.....

Who would you put money on for being the only virgin? From male and female respectively. At the very least, the ones most likely to get the least amount of sex.

I’d say IQ and bandit. Or at least I’d say IQ until fucking Ying showed up.

>adds multiple viable operators with frags or gadgets that burn the ADS without having a complete negative affect on their whole round performance
you can start worrying about grenades now

why?

Don’t fucking pretend that Tom Clancy’s didn’t write shit Jingo fanfic that’s basicially the basis for most shooters of the modern day, especially the cover based one.

Vigil

are you trying to tell me that Ela is unbalanced? this just cannooooot beeeeeeee fuck Ubisoft

IQ has a MILF body, and if you've seen Bandit's ID picture in addition to noticing he was in a biker club you'd agree he probably gets babes. If anything Bandit doesn't get sex because he doesn't care about all the pussy lined up to greet him.

My votes are Jager and Dokkaebi.

Seriously? IQ is at least a mom with those shoes, and Ying is confirmed to have diddled with Echo.

Vigil probably didn't even know sex existed until after he escape NK.

Bandit definitely had to suck some coke daddy dicks and Twitch is totally a cuntmuncher.

Jäger is canonically autistic, of course he won't ever get laid unless he builds a sex robot for himself

I need to ask for echo.

How?
Why?
Really?

>gun designed to have no recoil through advanced space age engineering has more recoil than a normal gun with nothing remarkable about it

UBBBIIIISOFFFFFTTTTTTTT

rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-298832-16/operation-blood-orchid-operator-ying-螢
>Soon after, she met and collaborated with former S.A.T. Operator Echo during a security operation named Black Jack. The two had to ensure the protection of Japan’s representative during the World Trade Organization’s Ministerial Conference held in Hong Kong.
>It was reported that she became personally involved with Echo at the time, but their relationship ended a year later.

Damn. Awkward doesn’t do this couple justice.

God help Ubisoft if they’re actually up to something with the “”””lore””””. I’ll keep my head canons thank you very much. It worked for TF2.

30 hours in and my K/D is 1.3. I was told I'd get my shit kicked in for the first 100 hours?

Do you exclusively play casual?

Geez i remembers there was a drawfag who drew Echo crying over his broken drone with an angry Ying behind him ( and another of Ying saying "What do your drone has that is better than me?" with red cheek)

Ying is literally a cuck she got cucked by a drone (based echo for seeing the light and going his own way)

m-maybe

Man, I just love the Vector. So fun to use.

Updated with TTS changes

>3 min wait times
>to find the same people in casual
>b-but MMR
>they are gold/plat and i'm bronze 3

TTS is the middle one right? Please tell me it's the middle one.

far right, because why would I order it any other way?

it's the right one

why are they making her look worse

>IQ got bigger eyes
>Frost got bigger eyes
We anime now

>drone room
>see no one
>hop on in
>get shot from above through little murder hole in ceiling

alright this is just becoming bullshit. do they honestly expect people to notice that shit because from every steamer i've seen they can't even check everything.

vertical gameplay is a huge aspect

eyes in the live build are too seductive

Right one is straight outta Street Fighter 4

depends. Which part looks worse to you? Because the only part that actually seems to have changed is how wide her eyes are.
The skin tone change isn't honestly her skin tone; it's the different loadout lighting in the TTS, which is the same reason the red silk skin looks orange in the TTS. The primary lighting is very yellow.

plot twist: Frost is just Ibuki in deep cover

>give a chink moon eyes

>House with secure objective
>It's in the kids room
>Know that I'm not supposed to reinforce it
>I know I'll blow a hole in the wall to the closet
>Throw Nitro onto it
>Meanwhile someone reinforces the wall next to it
>He moves to the next wall and just looks at my nitro
>Backs up a bit
>Goes forward
>Backs up a bit more
>Everyone else is just hovering around the doorway
>Wish these cunts would fucking move so I could detonate this thing already
>Finally decide to risk it
>Kills one downs another
>Guy who dies says my bad

I swear to god this shit happens to often. WHY DO PEOPLE REFUSE TO BACK THE FUCK UP?

Anyone got good reference pics of Ying? specifically from behind

Oh brother they certainly are, I'll always remember them that way

No buffs or reworks ever since he aint DLC op

btw new operator soon that can place down turrets that you can control like valk cams without putting yourself in danger.
Also she is a hacker and if she is against any male ops adrenaline pumps in her heart activate and she will not die from gunfire and will see all operators trough walls like pulse.

Also Ela is her dad.

>if she is against any male ops
good thing ash, hibana, zofia, and twitch all exists

thermite's just gonna make a garage hole and fucking kill himself after

>No buffs or reworks ever since he aint DLC op
This.
No real money=No buffs.
Ubishit is cancer and do not deserve my money.

what do you think of year 3?

italy was on my wishlist, everything else was a surprise... and not a good surprise :(

I just want to see Australia but I know it will never happen :(

no binland/5

Will year 1 get discounts like, ever?

pretty shit

i just want to be able to queue into a fresh game holy shit

>No buffs or reworks ever since he aint DLC op
They did rework Glaz and Kapkan though

Tom Clancy complained about the fact that you could switch between night vision and thermal vision on the same pair of goggles in Splinter Cell.

>First operators from Africa
>Morocco
>Not South Africa with a mercenary Boar

Fucking Ubisoft and their audacity.

Of all the things to complain about, thats one of the dumber and more autistic ones.

>ANOTHER American
>Germany doesn't get a new operator
Pretty shit desu
Also, do we know if these guys will be new CTUs or additions to the base game ones?

Based on his "commentary" of Sum of All Fears, he'd have a migraine from all the things wrong with R6S
youtube.com/watch?v=QKLxmkSbSOk
youtube.com/watch?v=DVCQq-m3IUg
youtube.com/watch?v=Iwtg0T-jMF0
youtube.com/watch?v=MrLIpxh_mbA

jesus christ why am i playing against so many silvers

How did you get the unmasked frost to look at? Also do you have any other operator face changes? Pretty interesting.

Wishlist
>Finland
>Norway
>Australia
>Italy (got that at least)

Reserve wishes
>Belgium
>Czeck

but instead they add fucking Morocco??? i dont even want israel, and that would have been 20 times better, or south african unit.

yeah i know they were in previous rainbow six games, so this roadmap looks like garbage. Would be perfect with an operator saying ''aw c'mon mate, get up ya cunt'' when picking up downed teammates. And they're overall cool dudes.

tfw no RK-95
>adding more operators from countries that already have units in the game
just why the fuck do they make these decisions.

Tom clancy is a hack and a fucking nobody
Ubisoft took his shitty license that should not have been book and made them in a real media: Videogame. Tom clancy is an untalented writer in the first place.

israel and south african are shit and israel is not even a thing

they add more operators to add women to SAS and spetznaz

>remove Barlett U., Favela and Yacht from preferences
>get Bartlett U., then Favela, then Yacht

>then Favela, then Yacht
>Playing T-hunt
lmaoing @ ur lyf

>tfw no tactical boomerang

gotta warm up m8

>set theme park to OFF
>queue for casual
>get theme park
>queue for ranked
>get theme park
does it really do literally nothing

>tfw no playable assault kangaroos that have mounted miniguns and can kick down walls sledge hammer style

UK operator is from Scotland Yard and US is from delta

retard

Preferences are fucked, disable the ones you want

>ACOG - long range (zoom)
>Reflex - short range (best FoV)
>Holo - mid range (decent FoV with small dot
>Red dot - useless? (chunky housing and dot with restrictive FoV and also expensive for some reason)

I cant play anything but red dot desu, the rest seem to restrict way much. Acog is horrifyingly shit especially with recoil, reflex has a dumb triangle which is degenerate, holo circle is too damn huge and obstructive, red dot is simple and well adjusted, prices don't matter just play 1 game and even if you lose you buy it.

At the time it was first released it wasn't, no. This is what the Military was using for thermals back then

>>Reflex - short range (best FoV)
>>Holo - mid range (decent FoV with small dot
>>Red dot - useless? (chunky housing and dot with restrictive FoV and also expensive for some reason)
Don't they all have the same fov?

>israel is not even a thing
t. """"palestinian""""

>yfw someone takes your favourite meme op

I guess the FoV is technically the same but I meant the actual visible area. The reflex frame is tiny and doesn't get in the way much. The holo is big but the viewing area is wide so the housing mostly just restricts your peripheral vision.

The red dot however has a big chunky housing pretty close to where you're aiming. If you're trying to hold a wider angle then the frame will obstruct part of your view.

i want an fps where my actions and my opponent's actions take place in real time instead of up to half a second after they happen

future when

What are your thoughts on Capitao players?

go play at a LAN then

there is no such thing, just a myth like Ying players.

>LAN in 2017
i wish

Ceased to exist after Capitao got beaten to almost death with a nerfbat

capitao main here AMA