/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #2406

Recent News:
1 new chocobar in stock
Arcarum is released
New Lancelot SSR (Wind) and Sophia SR (Light) is out
Summer Gran/ Djeeta BD skin is out
New story chapters (98-101), Io SR 5* uncap and playable Reinhardtzar (SR story Fire)
New Sophia sticker
No GW next month, Wind bosses GW on January
Massive winter update and announcements

>Granblue Fest - granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=15175
Visit the venue and you get free and exclusive stuff

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome.

>Schedule for December:
30/11 - 8/12 - Divergent Knighthoods (SR Wind Arthur)
8/12 - 20/12 - Attack on Titan collab
15/12 - 25/12 - Christmas Event
21/12 - 28/12 - Xeno Diablo
28/12 - 31/12 - Cock Event 2017
31/12 - ? - New Scenario Event

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread:

Not-Mommy-JK!

>more anti-light and anti-dark bias
>no 5* this month
>the SSR is Levi
>CCW delayed
Meh.

Any good fanart of my cute husband Arthur? I don't know what to search for on twitter

Hello everyone, I'm your producer, Kimura.

There's only December left, and while there's only a little left to 2017, we have a new collab event, a Christmas event, and [Granblue Festival 2017], all of which we hope you will enjoy!
Without further ado, here is the final update for the year!

From 8/12 onwards, we have a collab event with Shingeki no Kyojin, [Titanic Yeager]!
On the Grand Cypher's travels, the main character is swept by a gust onto the dark continent of Estios. Without any notice, the man-eating [Titans] proliferated the island. Endlessly fighting the reviving and attacking titans on the frontline, the [Survey Corps] appear..
The story is split into two parts, with the first beginning from 8/12, and the second from 14/12.
Also, the event story's first part will have SR [Mikasa], and the second part SSR [Levi] joining as companions upon clearance!

There is also the event summon [Eren] up for exchange!

On top of that, the outfit from the Survey Corps will be available as a job skin for the main character (MC)!
Please don the Survey Corp outfit, join in and have fun in the Shingeki no Kyojin event!

The new EXTRA job [Mechanic] is to be added.

The peculiar [Mechanic] class will have a small robot [Companion] to join and support the MC in battle.
[Companion] will have [Parts] to assemble and customise, which will affect it's ability to heal or attack amongst other abilities.

The obtaining requirement is clearance of Chapter 63 of the main quest, so please progress through the main story to prepare for it!

During the last third of December, a limited character's weapon will be receiving it's final uncap.
This month's is the Earth gun [AK4A]!
Limited weapons will be receiving their final upgrades every other month, and from Blutgang onwards, limited uncapped weapons will also be appearing every other month in GrandFes.
[Tezcatlipoca] will also be receiving its final uncap.
In addition, this month will not be having a character uncap.

>A FUCKING KATANA.
Is this the Xeno we can skip.

Recent News:
Playable Mikasa SSR & Levi SSR on AoT collab
Farmable AoT skin
Mechanic soon
Character EMPs, AK-4A (Eugen gun) 4* & Tezcat 4* uncap this month (presumably on 29th, stop asking)
Xeno Diablo Katana this month
longdong & kirin weapon rebalance (and 4* uncap in the future)
Overall UI improvement (mass reduce, mass token draw, etc but lite ver will be removed)
No GW this month, Wind bosses GW on January

>(presumably on 29th, stop asking)
It said mid december

>longdong & kirin weapon rebalance (and 4* uncap in the future)
MAIN WHEEL BTFO.

Xeno Diablos will begin from 21/12. We are now at the 5th in the Xeno series, following on from Xeno Cocytus in November.
Please do strengthen and await with your light parties!
This time's Xeno weapon will be a [Katana].
As mentioned in the previous "Granblue From Now On" (KoreGura), Xeno weapons will only be able to be transformed into True forms. They cannot be uncapped.
Please examine previous Xeno weapons which have been True formed. We will be collectively contacting customers who have uncapped, and not True formed these weapons in the next year.
GW boss in January is Wind. Please prepare your fire teams.
There will be a [collectively pull] button added to gatcha boxes from the 5th box onwards. As it says, all of the items can now be pulled in one go.
Currently, there is an option to auto sell normal weapons and summons on the results page. Auto selling upon pulling the gatcha in GW is now going to include: archangel, angel, rare, and normal weapons and summons.
There is now increased discoverer and MVP gatcha tokens for HELL bosses, and also increased limit to the rank and exp points for individuals.
When discoverers leave the raid, the honours gained from the discoverer and players of the same guild will now reflect not in the guild honours but in individual honours.
In addition, discoverers and differing guild members are able to turn on a setting to show half of the attained honours in the guild's honours. (Didn't quite get this bit)
We are also planning a large scale for the arrival of the new year. We will not detail anything, but we are certain that this will be the largest campaign to date, so please do join in.
I hope that everyone has been enjoying [Arcarum], which began on 29/11, so far.
[Arcarum points] can be exchanged for [Sunstones], which will be added at the same time as a [Gold bar] in Rise of the Beasts.
Also, [Arcarum] will be receiving new difficulties and content among other updates in future, which are currently in the works.

>limited uncapped weapons will also be appearing every other month in GrandFes.
So eugen will move from legfest to grandfes?

who homo here?

I want to sleep with every girl on the ship!!!
Potatoes are not girls

Only cute boys are allowed to post

the trannies are leaking again...

Fuck off ledouch, i thought you were shitting on this game when the anime was airing

Here is the list of characters who are receiving limited EMP bonuses, which will happen in the middle of December:
SSR
Water: Izmir, Diantha,
Earth: Yggdrasil,
Wind: Scathacha, Korwa, Siegfried,
Light: Baotorda
SR
Fire: Percival, Beatrix
Water: Erin, Lily
Earth: Paris
Wind: Mimlemel and Stumpeye, Sen
Dark: Tanya
R
Fire: Drussil
Water: Cailana, Cordelia, Randall
Dark: Bakura

As notified from the previous KoreGura, we are releasing awaited balance patches. This large winter balance patch will occur in the middle of December, which will happen with the following:
Summon call adjustments for: Prometheus, Ca Ong, Gilgamesh, Morrigna, Hector, Anubis.
Some Kirin/Huanglong weapons: these weapons will be receiving uncap releases during the next RotB, along with standalone balance patches.
Moon exchange: soul seeds are now increased to 100 from the previous 60.

Other updates
As mentioned in the previous KoreGura, a treasure collection mechanism at the MyPage interface will be available for implementation.
Gathered treasures can be set to the bottom of the screen to confirm their numbers. This is set to release in the middle of December.
Also previously announced is the collective reduction of weapons, set to release during the later third of December. Selecting multiple items from the [List] menu, a collective gain of treasure can be done.

LF girlfriend(male) thanks

>AK-4A uncap
IT'S FINALLY TIME
I bet it's going to be shit

I didn't even watch the anime.

>Please examine previous Xeno weapons which have been True formed. We will be collectively contacting customers who have uncapped, and not True formed these weapons in the next year.
People actually uncapped Xeno weapons the shitty way?

I hope it's going to be broken af because that's the only grand weapon i have ;-;

A new Pandemonium level is to be added, along with Class Champion Weapon uncaps, although there will be rebalancing and hence time required for the update, which will therefore be postponed to next year. We apologise beforehand for the time required for this, and hope for your kind understanding.
As previously mentioned, the [Light Version] in performance is to be abolished, taking into account current customer usage. Packet transmission volume and load in relation to this affects the performance, not image quality, and so we are abolishing it.
This is for everyone's collective playing experience to be pleasant and appropriate countermeasures will also be taken, so please rest easy.

I'm too lazy to translate these properly so.
Dvd and bluray for vol 7 waheyyy, it mentions a second new Extra, and a serial code for the swimsuit mc skins.
RoB VIRGIN SOUL IV blu ray gives both gbf and snb goodies, a new yorozuya (siero) loft to be released NIPPONWIDE to also sell a [Happy Bag], and official jobs at gbf in Tokyo and Osaka.
New kakioroshi (linework) art to show "that character"'s casual outfit..!
Grabblefest 2017 22-23/12/2017

ikagadeshitadeshouka. 2017nenhaasdfjha lsgkjahsdgaksdhf

>Potatoes are not girls
Too bad Nio is the only person on the ship that loves you.

>Flawless Prism in Apollo HL MVP chest
I thought KMR said they are going to remove this shit from MVP chest since few months ago?

How come we have waifufags, homos, fujos and otomes, but no lesbian posters?

I'd rather be gay than having potatoes love me

>ikagadeshitadeshouka. 2017nenhaasdfjha lsgkjahsdgaksdhf

did you died or what

>I'm too lazy to translate these properly so.
Wew thought you were memeing.
Thanks for the readable not google translated translate.

I don't need a girl to love me back to make them kya kya

Magisa is the canon waifu though.

It only got removed from the normal version.
Of course asking for better rewards for the harder raid is madness, I know user.

>Christmas event will get some side quest like Halloween

Any /gbfg/ crews that aren't attention whores and actually does good during GWs?

nah magisa is syaoran's cocksleeve now

Because they're on /u/, there is a granblue thread there

None because every crew get shitposted and you poor soul fall for it.

You are my cocksleeve and I didn't allow you to post, get back here slut.

> every crew get shitposted
Not true, no one even remembers my crew in this general.

When will they breed and repopulate their royal family?

Shut up Haruna.

This is your new outfit! Say something nice about it.

31 days until she's mine.

They already are

The outfit is the only good thing about SnK

NoDJbutt/10

TORAWARETA KUTSUJOKU WA

No one is talking about what you like. It's about your autistic hatred for anything that isn't a fat cow

>Even /u/'s FGO thread is more active than /u/'s GBF thread
Really makes you think

>Really makes you think
Not really. It's pretty obvious why.

It's shit.
LoV skin forever.

>when you needed guns they gave you harps and axes.
>when you needed swords they give you guns
fuck OFF chev.

It'd be good if we could see Djeeta's ass

>she

>theyll never resell LoV for 50$

I NEED IT I FUCKING NEED ITTTTTT

Never. All the little brothers in this game are faggots.

I hate all collab characters and collab costumes

I'll welcome more MC skins I'm SICK OF SEEING THESE SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE SWIMSUIT SkINS

Djeeta looks good in everything. How does she do it? What's her secret?

Otomefags are the worst posters. Prove me wrong You can't.

Congrats Bullies on making it to the semifinals! We're all rooting for you!

Seruel is for Naoise
Heles is for Percy

It's a girl. In all games girls have the best looking costumes/outfits.

Who?

but Naoise is for Scat

Percy is for Gran.

Wait, really? I honestly assumed they'd go out in the first round.

Threesome.

*Djeeta

Gran is ONE of MANY of Percy's COCKSLEEVES

does nightmare boner's spawn rate feel really low to anyone else? I'm at nearly 2m honors and only one NM has popped so far.

Otomeshitters not welcome.

>tfw did nothing but play Granblue today
>unlocked Ninja and almost maxed it out (Level 19 right now and the bar is almost full to reach 20)
>did all my co-op missions
>did all 6 elemental magnas on all 3 difficulties 3 times each,
>weekly pendant bonus for R and SR are almost full
>got to 1300000 honors in the event
>most importantly I had fun
Today was a great day

HOST UBAHA

Who is that cutie?

I hope she gets upgraded when she comes to GBF.

Bishojoshitters not welcome.

>Put Halle in my unfinished dirt grid
>Starts hitting twice as hard compared to others thanks to her passive
She really is crazy and I love it

get back in the halo mines faggot

>I had fun
I don't believe you.

post ID

>having fun
must be nice

Does she have a penis

What?

PLEASE HOST IT I NEED 3 METEORITES

She has my penis inserted in her vagina, if that counts.

>A bishōjo game is "a type of Japanese video game centered on interactions with attractive girls". These games are a subgenre of dating sims targeted towards a heterosexual male audience.

>all these cuties who will never be in GBF

You could of just said "ungay go away"

I want to take a look at your panties

I'm too low level to bother with that I think, I don't even know what they're for. I'm still building my first magna grid.

I often only log in for the login bonus and don't play for a while outside that, it's been a while since I did any raid and with the Arthur event and the magnafest, I had a lot of fun!

Oh man, her titties would be bigger than Forte if she ever got into GBF.

What the fuck are you talking about nigger? I'm a fujo.

Post a cute Jessica and I'll host it for you.

alright take your time then i guess

We don't need sluts

You're a shit