sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh

buu is sleeping

youtube.com/watch?v=wSt2YFYLEqk

if you are a sniffposter, you will 100% die alone

just be wary which path you choose

>bought pantsu menat
>have a gf (female)
There are many paths user.

Why the fuck does SF not have it’s own general by now?

WAKE THE FUCK UP

it doesnt make sense to divide fighting games into multiple generals. community too small

How is Capcom Cup scheduled for 3 days?? there aren't that many competitors

One day is dedicated to last minute qualifiers.

LCQ, then Capcup.

Does anyone want to play a fighting game with me at 3:49 CST

If you guys are really that hungry for a tourney stream, watch Battle for the Stones online tomorrow, I'll be there

oh. Who's favorite to get qualified last?

Yeah but locals rarely pre-register. All those numbers are gonna go up because the main ones who pre-register are usually foreigners or people traveling far. Attendance numbers mean nothing until the event actually happens.

There's gonna be 2 simultaneous streams for top 32 as well.

Probably Nemo, but Fchamp, Chris G, XiaoHai, Infiltration and a bunch of other good players are entering.

how do we feel about max playing tekken and sf4 over sfv

HiaoHai or Infiltration.

Isn't 3rd strike his favourite fighting game? I think that says enough.

so whats the difference between super buu and kid buu? why did they put kid buu in the game instead of super buu?

>all these shit happening while MonHun demo is also out

Goddamn I'm gonna make sure I sleep and exercise real well next week so I can be ready for the weekend marathon

>max playing tekken
You need some quotations around "playing" because he's pretty bad at the game. He thinks Geese is too hard to do his combos even though everyone is showing with a little time they are rather easy to pull some serious shenanigans with them.

Kid Buu is the original state of Buu

>why did they put kid buu in the game instead of super buu?
Because he is small and huggable

>it's only considered playing if you're good

Super Buu is the most powerful iteration who has consumed more fighters which increased his intelligence, skills, and power. Meanwhile Kid Buu is pure evil and just a force of nature who wants to destroy, he's reckless and unpredictable because he's pretty much an animal but he's also the weakest version of Majin Buu.

Kid Buu is in because he's more popular, but hopefully Super gets in so you can run an all Buu team.

>it's only considered playing if you're good
no. Max doesn't play Tekken. He was on it because Geese is out now. He may play for the rest of the week and then it's back on the shelf until he feels like making a 30 minute video of him playing a couple matches. It's just like how he "plays" GG.

Does he actually play any game regularly or just checks new dlc characters every time?

>who has consumed more fighters which increased his intelligence, skills, and power.
So that's why he looks like a grown man. Why isn't he fat like the other Buu though?

what went wrong bros?

Maybe vaccines caused your autism? We can't rule anything out.

This It's just not his game, he's never been a Tekken or a KoF player. He's going to drop the game after a week he's just checking out Geese because Geese is cool, it's big fighting game news, it's easy views, and his fans want it. I meant nothing hostile by calling him bad at the game, he's just not a Tekken player.

He probably plays MvCI the most regularly out of anything right now. I commend him on keeping his content varied though. Sometimes he'll do a KoF video. Maybe a few games in Ultra every once in a while. But yeah he mostly just plays whatever has some new DLC or something out. Might be why he's garbage at everything since he doesn't actually try to learn one game.

Marvel is pretty much the only game he goes back to regularly

>why did they put kid buu in the game instead of super buu?
Super Buu absorbed too many jobbers like Gohan until he became a jobber himself. It can't be helped.

Fat Buu is fat, and more docile, because he ate this guy and he was the most dominant personality. When Evil/Grey Buu came out of Fat Buu it ate Fat Buu and the Majin personality became the dominant one again.

marvel is a dying, soulless company only kept on life support by film goers

soon

>life support

They're the biggest movies in the world, inifinty wars will probably break the box office record.

it does
you're reading it right now

Vega

L, M, and H Rolling Crystal Flash bug that caused the hit-stun time on counter-hit to be the same as on normal hit fixed; bug where the super meter build of the last hit was doubled fixed.
EX Rolling Crystal Flash bug that caused the hit-stun time on counter-hit to be the same as on normal hit fixed; bug that caused super meter to increase when done without the claw fixed.

youtube.com/watch?v=jItz-uNjoZA

OMG just picked up TTT2 for the first time after a couple of years and I can still find matches every 5-10 secs..how is that even possible after 5+ years?

Go back to >>>/reddit/.

bringing up reddit wont save you from the embarrassment of spending $100 on this butchered advertisement mobile "game"

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhawwwwwww hahwhw hwhahahahaueheuah gosh dudee he called it a mobile game that is so FUCKING FUNNY man gosh its funny cuz the graphics arent so great hahaha dude this user is a true comedian. why dont you use a trip so you can get credit for this shit?

How will marbles recover? Can it?

I'd rather have had Roshi or King Kai than the Ginyu force

Where is the Mystic Gohan trailer? REEEEEEEEEEEE

delete this, /blaz/ is thriving, ignore the fact that the thread almost dies constantly before it gets bumped and left for 40 minutes and all the regulars post in a discord

>soulless
nice /v/ meme

twitter.com/discovigilante/status/936324255096094721

I agree desu, I've only just picked up BB and it feels so good compared to Xrd and Kekken

So is anyone still playing Zeku

me

t. daigo

>makes it to capcuck cup
>starts slurping on capcuck cum

FUCK Dogura

Delicious

dogura's been maining jive since the start of this year kid

you goobers have to accept that for the most ambitious players, you'll always be a stepping stone

how many bones are they throwing to these niggas?

1?

it's all part of infils plan

he's been sandbagging for 18 months

Just the one.

Dogura will get frogged 0-2

>Anime player doesn't know how to play Tekken
Shocking

Sure, he's fun.

>mfw I sniff post
>mfw I get to fuck cute Japanese girl
Sniffs always win baby

katarina's db3 should guarantee ub4 at midscreen too

if your character has a low launcher all your online wins are fraudulent.

Pretty much gonna have monster hunter on the ps4 and all the jive streams where I can

he's probably seething desu
twitter.com/maneater_dgr/status/935172816588103680

I'm pretty sure he says in this tweet he thinks Mika is one of Urien's worst match-ups

>buu saga
Kys my dude

how many characters do actually have neither sweep nor hellsweep?

this

I got to 8th dan with king by learning one launch combo off a low and I still have no idea how to kekken

Didn't he lost against luffy in red bull japan? Or was that nemo?

>finds jive less frustrating
>seems to enjoy it
>has been doing well in touny's
my noggin is a joggin

that was nemo

CO|Dogura:
Right now, Street Fighter 5 is my main game, while I consider Guilty Gear and BlazBlue to be my sub games.

I don't practice much in my sub games, but instead get by on the tournament experience I've built up in them.

when is capcuck cup?

>Kazunoko mains jive
>dogura mains jive
>Machabo apparently mains jive despite being shit at it and having a panic attack every time some international BTFOs him
who's next to switch? Nage?

>ricki will get bodied free 0-2
>menard may do a little losers run just to get eliminated
>smug will make it to top 16 and choke
>801 strider will loose to problemx immediately
>snake_eyez is going to choke
>jwong will knock a couple people out and then intentionally throw in top 8 like always
looks like Punk is the USA's only hope. what fug man, I can't believe I'm saying this but I miss nuckledu

>watching itazan vs nemo TGS17
>nemo downloads "le ebin master of reads" itazan so hard itazan literally forgets to flex or lariat

has anyone out-yomi'd itazan like this any other time? it looked as if the game was rigged

Why are you even listing MenaRD when talking about USA?

Katarina should have a lot of things, but tough shit she's the only character in the roster I would call truly terrible. Every other characters has SOMETHING to them but Katarina is actual trash.

>8th Dan King gets to Greens by spamming one low combo but doesn't actually know what the hell he's doing
At least you admit it. Most low ranks refuse to admit they actually have no idea what they are doing. High yellow is when people start knowing what to do in the game.

>11 days

>Bucky and Cap get an Easter Egg super
Pretty neat
youtu.be/RTqmaQHzd3I

>jwong will knock a couple people out and then intentionally throw in top 8 like always
jwong will got 0-2 like he does at every capcup

he's from the DR, isn't he? why does he have a USA flag

Thanks for the reminder.

Because Capcom is retarded.

>fraudlem x beating itazan

itazan flattened him like a bitch at canada cup

they fucked up, they made a new one after

machabo has gotten better, he was a beast at the red bull event
i hope he goes to the LCQ but he's probably too poor to take the risk

broski is playing mario on twitch

support our guy

Kazumi's doesn't count because the mixup is fradulent and telegraphed from a mile away.