/mbgg/ - Mobage General #812

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b1VUt1kE0Pg
al.fg-games.co.jp/news/16207/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did /padg/ die?

>have 8 stones sitting around in KR because I'm not sure who I want to actually invest them into now that I can't grab Viska with my ticket
Maybe Tanya or Lorraine, could also grab Fluss with my 3* ticket since I have his UW and invest in him instead.

Big snek

You can't play Tenka without crit.
Honkai JP is better.
Alchemist Code global version is better.
/padg/ died, so did /ssg/
Please play Pasumemo, PTD, and Bleach Brave Souls.

>Did 300 gems on weapon gacha and got 4* non rate-up knife
>Decided to do 900 gems step after it
>Got a stupid cannon which can't be used by anyone except the new time-limited character and Veda ring
I guess it's okay because the Veda ring.

Why do I have to keep manually using my fairy when I have the auto set to ON?

other Eternal Linkage guy. They gave out a 10 roll ticket and 250 gems and 1 million gold and 50 AP potions. I have no idea how they are making money. I have like 12 SSRs and enough currency and tickets to do another 70 rolls. 7k worth of ap potions too I think and quests are pretty much in the 20/30 ap range.

also there are cheaters everywhere in multi so if you host a high tier monster quest even at expert level you'll prob get some guy who will join and kill it in 10 seconds.

Seems the leaker user was slightly misinformed, it's not serb PKM but rather chink PKM.

rolled a 1 star in granadia (already forgot the name) and he looked like a drunk soldier. Then the game crashed. This was after loading screens for going through menus. Also not a fan of how the tutorial girl looks

I'm playing on emulator and everything has been smooth with 0 crashes.

how long does it take to get enough currency for a ten roll? If it's under ten minutes I guess ill reinstall and see how the gacha treats me

youtube.com/watch?v=b1VUt1kE0Pg

The game gives you a free 10 roll to start it costs 3000 crystals.

Tagatame will be on maintenance in about 40 minutes from now to fix HP bug or something.

They give enough gems to do one 10-roll in gift box.

They added HP to some armaments after the ele resist change, to kinda compensate(it didn't do shit). Then yesterday they changed the formula again to still suck but not as bad, and also removed that added HP. This maintenance should add it back

>construction time is user-allocated, not randomized
That's interesting.
>unit direction
>smooth animation
>fancy UI
It's like better chink Aigis.

Stuck on 299 on last set forever til I slapped in Rumie, based ghost titties. Pretty sure she almost 2-shot last red variant with a stacked S2. He died with like 30 seconds to spare, finally done with the 13k too.

al.fg-games.co.jp/news/16207/

T-thanks?

so what happened there exactly? Acht became a tank now?

I'm pretty sure she was always a tank

Oh...normally I just use her railgun skill and axe if shes surrounded

Acht was always a tank until the resist changes.

The HP change is gonna affect everyone that had resists. Rofia got some too but since she doesn't have as much resist she didn't get a huge increase.

well better than I thought.

Goddamn this is slick as hell

That looks okay. Expected more moving around in the lanes, but eh.

>we want the TB2 audience

epic furfag game

Mistwalker is literally dead now

>tb invent furry

I'm not touching this shit.

I want to play it...

I wish. They're still alive.

Overdrive2 was 10 years ago, user, what took you so long? Everyone is already done with IXA Beat even.

recommended emu to play saoif?

Hey lonely gayassweeb. Do you like anime girls in skimpy outfit?

Before Patch
Acht with 15% Resist to all element get hit by a fire skill from a wind unit
100% - 15% [Unit Element Advantage (0%) - Base Resist (15%)] + 10% [Skill Element Advantage (25%) - Base Resist (15%)] = 95% Damage Taken

Now (After Patch)
Acht with 15% Resist to all element get hit by a fire skill from a wind unit
100% - 15% [Unit Element Advantage (0%) - Base Resist (15%)] + 25% Absolute Skill Element Advantage = 110% Damage Taken

Note : Due to changes, Unit with element resist's will have their HP buffed such as Acht and rofia (shown in example)
Note 2 : Armament with Element Resist will get HP stat too, Teddy for example will receive 390

Seems pointlessly complicated, why not leave it the way it was before?

To stop super tanky characters like Acht from taking 1 damage

I don't even get that maintenance notice. That's why I'm looking for emulator. VPN doesn't work on my phone

>Make tanks irrelevant for the longest time
>Release a good tank for once and tanks become relevant
>Fuck the entire damage calculation formula several times to the point where they have to compensate players for it because tanking stuff became viable

I still really dont understand gumi.

Just try any emulators first to check the game launches or not in case they block emulators.

Because elemental resist values used to be functionally double what they actually are.

>spent 3 years learning japanese to play VNs and mobage
>all of a sudden chinks stars making good mobage
fuck

Arknights is like quadlingual, if the promo art is any indication.

Each piece had Chinese, Korean, Japanese and English on it at the same time.

>Senran Kugura IOS STILL not playable
Just fucking kill me, android poorfags shouldnt be getting priority

>icuck

Android is on maintenance again anyway
Anyone who started before now missed prime reroll time too cause there's 2 ten rolls worth of gems coming whenever IOS is up

Anyone rolling for the T7S festival gacha? 4% P is too good to pass up considering the low rates the gacha has by default.

Is pad discussion still outlawed here?

Just discuss it with all your friends on discord

please talk about pasumemo

Oh, I don't use discord so that option didn't cross my mind.

What do you mean?

Any mobage is welcomed here except the ones that have their own thread.

stop replying to him hes just trolling

this idiot deserves a ban

What do you do when you get bored of a game that you've been playing a long time?

Shitpost in mbgg until a new game is released
I'll never find a new game that gives me the same enjoyment SS did when it first came out

quit. one of the best things i've come to accept in life is that it's best to quit something you're not enjoying

Hello Mr. Thread Police.

Was lazy, we good now. Still haven't finished detective island

Thats just for IOs or for android too?

If I've been playing that long, I usually won't just instantly drop it.

So sometimes I'll take a break or just grab login bonuses for a while, see if new events or gacha rolls rekindle my interest.

But usually they don't, and I stop logging in as much. Then sometime later I find myself short on space, think "I haven't played that in ages, that should be fine to delete."

Then get back into the game two years later, and discover my old starter was one of the only things never getting a rerun ever, and that I didn't back that account up properly.

Everyone, it's compensation for the 18~ hour maintenance and I guess this one at the moment.

Everyone gets the maintenance reward but they arent sending it till IOS servers are up
Mostly likely its going to be time gated so they dont want IOS to miss out on it before their update becomes available

GBF balancing team in charge of taga

So it looks like I fucked up and lost my PaD progress. I don't know my ID or secret code. Feels bad man.

Art looks shit.

Is there a way to unlink an account or overwrite it?

I just vaguely remember people flipping out over someone bringing it up here a little while after the general died so I wasn't sure if it would get the same reaction after all this time. I could be remembering things wrong though.

If anyone here knows, I just wanted to ask one thing and I'll get out of your hair: are any of the cards from the upcoming bait rem any good? I've been so out of the loop since /padg/ died.

probably should just go on reddit dude or better yet the reddit discord

Edward is SS in game8.

The REM is only good because of him.

It's a compensation for his shitty speed. Tfw using Alphonse with double Alphonse lead.

Which is the best rhythm idol mobage rn? I'm playing T7S, but I feel like I want more idols. I don't care if its a male or girl idols.

Ahh okay, thank you.

New skill. I think it has the highest skill damage in the game; video is without rings. It has the same aesthetic as Sui's signature which is neat.

>tfw using Elizabeth for her Illusionist job
>She still has less than 1k HP
>My lv 75 Noctis HP with unique job and water Veda armor was 792
>It's 1599 now
>My lv 75 Laharl HP with unique job was 1079
>It's 1712 now
>My lv 85 Vetel with his normal Holy Knight Job has 2053 now
Weird balancing. Some characters HP barely changed while others increased a lot.

Not sure if this a noob question but I remember reading something on a JP site
Do the master tier of secondary jobs give stats to the main job you have equipped?

It's based on resistances. So if the char had MK sub or anything they would get a big boost. You multiply total resistances from passives/gear x 6.5 = bonus HP. because gumi

This jew game doesn't let you roll gacha for free though.

>I just vaguely remember people flipping out over someone bringing it up here a little while after the general died so I wasn't sure if it would get the same reaction after all this time.
It'll help to actually ask the relevant question right away instead of tiptoeing to start off so you don't end up looking like the first post of the thread

Not the sword I was hoping for but I think I prefer this one.

Yes, the most notable being HP. Most classes give 18-23% bonus hp when mastered

I don't know what I'm doing.

Dam I really should've been mastery my sub classes then
I thought it was just a rumour

>tfw I'm tempted to roll for the stigmata but don't really want the sword since none of my girls could make proper use of it
Maybe I should wait for the cannon instead, that at the very least goes well with most Bronyas.

BASED Kirara Fantasia devs.

Its out?

Not yet. I think ~2 weeks.

I am saving 10000 7th coins for the Platinum Set, so I can at least get a P I want. Also, it is pretty easy to get to 10000, since you get a lot of coins from songs, scouts and missions.

Tick tock...

>Length 1192 mm
Goddamn she's tiny.

Im glad this seems to be a new trend
Sinoalice gives you the initial 10 roll before you even do anything
DC gave out a 5* ticket to all fresh accounts
New link lets you reroll the first roll until you're satisfied

Devs realise people are just going to autisticly reroll until they get what they want so atleast theyre making it easy
It also hurts the profits of those chinese bot farms that just endlessly make accounts and slow down the servers

Hey, dont do a mixed team. Do teams for every attribute and then another team for only ATK.

Yes user, give your shekels to (((Donuts))).

autisticly rerolling boosts download numbers though

Use the osusume option as a base first.

They already pay click farms to do that anyway

Seen it a couple of times before, but it does seem to be getting more popular, yeah.

But I think in a lot of cases, it just means that people will reroll the stuff after instead. SK being a good example of that, with the rerollable ticket being just the leaders and swimsuits after.

At least the people who don't want to spend the time on it get a much quicker and easier way to start with at least one good unit.