/dlg/ - Duel Links General

Duel Links General #174

Climb that ladder, user.

Last Thread: NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR STUPID ASS QUESTION IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N

Latest News
>The D.D. Tower: Water Dimension event is live now till December 6th.
>The new minibox is out and it's even worse than Land of Titans
>The Yami Marik event will start on December 7th. This time he comes with Ra
>Bonz will be unlockable mid December
>Yami Bakura will be added permanently to the gate mid December
>A new duelist chronicle event will start late December. Arkana will be available to unlock
>Zane will be roaming Duel World early January
>expect a PvP Tag Duel event late January
>Syrus, DINO DNA, Sartorius, Yubel, regular Marik and Solomon are all in recent files and will appear someday.

Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively.

ishizu a slut

1st for beating CA tryhards with Dinos

I wanna stick it my dick in her butt!

>ties
madman

Blackwings

Is the ranked UR ticket worth the time?

CHAZZ

Konami will fear the samurai

hell yeah
the big cattle drive is going to be amazing in anything that can use it

Reminder that there is no soul in YuGiOh that is purer than Jaden's

The best, cutest, coolest, most lovable pure soul

It is impossible that anyone in Yu-Gi-Oh could have a soul more purer than his, Anyone who says there is is obviously kidding themselves and lying.

He's carefree, always nonchalant and oblivious to anything and everything around him that doesn't revolve around friendship or dueling and it's adorable to watch

He doesn't know what love is but that's what makes him loveable

I love him

How long until I get my 2nd Jester for my magician deck as a F2P?
Thinking of restarting my progress if it's possible before you get 1~2 character to lv40

Literally houses the spirit of the supreme king
LITERALLY power of darkness

new hazy cards are fun as fuck
favorite archetype by a longshot so far

post dick
was trying to get a deck going for hours but it always ends up being underwhelming

>tower enemies pulling double econ on you

Cool monster you have there.
Let me take a look at it.

Is the tier list on gamea.co up to date?

Is there any way to trigger D.D. Invader spawns more consistently?

still testing skill and numbers, but I'm quite happy with this
thought peryton was trash before the box dropped, but it hasn't caused me trouble and it's basically a turbo searcher for the sphynxes. the GY is a resource for hazy flame so discarding is np.

>literally pay to win

>spend about $100 dollars on the game on these new sales
>still dont have floodgate trap hole or mirror wall

Fuck.

Ok, for all newfriends.

Never take anything from gameA serious aside from sometimes their farm decks. If they didn't copy a farm deck drom Reddit, it's probably shit too. For a tier list, it has tons of shit decks on all tiers that shouldn't be anywhere near the list.

I don't know why people think that
A guy that fetches from deck while plusing is strong as fuck, especially in this format where you can drop them without tributes by using 3SD

Sure man, here you go.

too distracted to post list apparently

you would probably benefit more from 3SD + Goka to trigger Cerberus special summoned by Peryton

That hand (Peryton + Goka + fire monster) seems fucking crazy

>3 turns into battle and chill and he plays this card

Maybe, like in a hazy heavy deck. Think I'd rather use beatdown in a hazy heavy deck though. Didn't even consider Goka, but I'm not a huge fan of the card.

Calling the wrong card with sphynx pisses me off to no end so I don't think I'd do ranked without Destiny Draw or Aroma Strat.

you're too fixated on Sphynx. Pure Hazy is going to have many high leveled monsters and Peryton will be the star of your deck since you start plusing by using him. You don't need the attack score because it doesn't do shit to summon your monsters.

you don't really plus for cards since you're trading 2 for 2. you spend 3k LP to summon an extra monster and thin a little. hazy mons are only 1.9-2.2k, 4 stars trade with them nowadays. I don't know, user, without the sphynx effect and beast rising the hazy monsters don't seem good enough for such a deck. how would you deal with backrow and big monsters?

How the FUCK am I supposed to farm level 40 LDs without union attack?

Mythical Beast Cerberus

piranha+gift of the martyr

the same way your deck deals with high attack monsters and backrow, what the fuck kind of question is that? put Enemy Controller, Floodgate Trap Hole and Soul Exchange into the deck and have a field day

While using the term "plus" in general was wrong, there's little that can plus around here in duel links, and summoning from deck is extremely powerful when the things you are summoning also float.

Too many of the LDs seem to have removal or cards to deal with the one shot
This seems more doable though

Got anything need to change?

how does this help?

>not knowing aboout Piranha's secret effect while using Umiruki

Holy crap, what a nigger

a beatdown deck where you make econ dead draws is not a good deck. that's a step above joey warrior decks. why make hazy worse just so you can put 2 monsters on the field in one turn? sphynx swarms, beast rising deals with backrow. do you have like an example list? I'd try it at least.

can't tell if you're a platinum hero or an innovator

not this card, the card piranha army

Is there a way to farm the invader?

Just keep playing the tower till he appears. It's not worth it though, just clearing the tower with auto duel should give you plenty of points

It's time to Exchange ID's
Mine is 890-713-354
I promise to send Vaganbonds

>do really shit in pvp today
>get a guy who is so dumb my win feels unfulfilling afterward

>10 spell and traps in deck
>turn 15
>still haven't drawn a spell or trap

I've fought a lot of cyber angels by now and I have to ask, what is the point of mindscan if you are just going to act the same way as you always do if I have econ out?

Being able to see your opponent's cards lets you pretend you are playin in a fun and varied way while you summon dakini for the 20th time in the last hour

Nice gif man, you got it from buzzfeed?

there is none, but bad players haven't realized that yet
9/10 if you don't activate dakini you'll lose to econ take
you should stomp non-CA without mind scan and mind scan is useless for the mirror match and against 3sd ninjas that aren't packing techs (they normally don't)
it's a win-more skill

>They fucked up resetting some people's ranks again
ebin

>being a PvPfag
serves all of those fuckers right

Were metal zoa and metal red eyes black dragon ever good anywhere?

>unironically playing Duel Links to farm NPCs
I seriously hope you guys don't do this

No

>bitches and moans about PvP
>m-muh cybers
>m-muh red eyes
>REEEEEEEEEEE MUH RANK
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THE CONNECTION IS SHIIT!!!
yeah, PvP sounds great

metal zoa was only good in forbidden memories

>unironically playing Duel Links to farm NPCs

Are there any decks that hard counter cyber angels but are total shit against everything else

だれをクォートしてる?

No, not really. If you find any tell me too so I can run it and ruin CAncer games, I promise I'll surrender any other matchup.

OG cards are mostly trash. They need to pave-way for new and newer power-creep and the waves of inefficient text paragraph cards.

We need a Duelist of the Roses event.

>that one guy who uses a joey starter deck but takes 3mins to finish his turn
This game needs a report button

t. low-test soyboy afraid of competition

it's like you can't read or something

079-687-257

dark paladin is the closest

seriously now, why play this game if not for the pvp aspect?
it's not like it has a story-mode or something like the regular games

>Jaiden
>pure

He is the most homosexual of all protags.
Johan literally mindbroke him before season 3. What the fuck did those two do that was so good to the point of making Jaiden not give a single shit about the rest of his friends?

This game was shit though if you didn't have the cheat codes to give you a few cards that weren't pitifully weak

git gud fag

edge my boycock, cakeboy

sounds like you are a brainlet

>first round opponent has a deck way better than yours
>assuming you manage to luck out a win, the prize cards are pitiful
>would require hours of grinding to even beat the second stage

Alexis you fucking bitch

You realize you can fuse your cards?

How do you farm DD Invader? Just keep autodueling the first guy until he shows up?

try it out and let us know if it works
the folk over at reddit say it happens after a random amount of duels

I have been and he hasn't shown up. Not sure if I'm unlucky or if it doesn't happen.

And the AI can summon shit better than your fusions straight from their hand.

Hmm, have you only been doing the same guy over and over? Maybe try starting from the bottom and dueling your way up again.
I could imagine the folk at konami stoppign him from showin up if you just reduel the low level mooks

Ishizu is my wife.

>stuck on 23F because AI has retarded cards and consistently amazing RNG (cheat)
guess I can't expect any more since I'm still fairly new anyway

I had a tuton mask out, attacked with a zombie and opponent used enemy controller, but I got no prompt and couldn't activate the tuton mask? I don't understand that ruling, can someone explain it?

What the fuck is the appeal of this shit?

I played this for 9 hours and I still don't get it. It's like
>Yugioh except with the main selling point of Yugioh (fast duel flow) removed and also a lot of the complexity removed in place of slow shit for special kids (retarded)

>YGO
>Fast
>DL
>Slow
nigger what?

You can easily one turn kill your opponent in normal yugioh games, even without some overpriced memedeck

Got my first dosage of surprise Ananta with a healthy side of triple Gale Lizard.

What a time to be alive.

Canon

Duel Links world finals finished their entire match in the time it took the TCG to do one turn. Not exaggerating. I'm a TCG player and I own a Pendulum Magician deck physical.

Duel Links is called Speed Format for a reason.

>Duel Links world finals finished their entire match in the time it took the TCG to do one turn
Because you actually have to use your brain beyond simple addition and subtraction in the TCG as you have to deal with a lot of complex effects and ways of summoning and overall high IQ stuff.

Does anyone have that image of four dudes picking up the goalpost and moving it somewhere else?

Says the guy who just moved the goalpost

Is this tower fucking rigged? I'm been stuck on the 23rd floor all day and I keep losing to this goddamn Uminotaurus. How the fuck do I beat him?

What's wrong user? Not skilled enough to beat a turn 3 5k monster that can also destroy anything on the field it wants?

GET GUD. im already on floor 29 using just my Hero deck

My post was a reply to which was a reply to .
All three of those posts are talking about the speed of Duel Links vs the speed of the TCG.

This post does not talk about the speed of Duel Links. He's taking a stance based on irrelevant information.

not really, beat with naturia deck and had to reset hp only 6 times thanks to bad starting hands

I'm putting "good at children's card games" on my resume as we speak.