2D Hentai Game General /hgg2D/

20 Year Old Loli Edition

Previous thread: 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE: (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
ghostbin.com/paste/oabfb
UPDATE YOUR ARCHIVER BEFORE COMPLAINING ABOUT CORRUPT DOWNLOADS

>/hgg2d/ Game Archive (Please reupload anything you have that has less than 2 working links)
pastebin.com/08UbaTBj

>Recommended Games: (Outdated)
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/kYYvnMk8

>/hgg2d/ Removed Games Archive
pastebin.com/n3awKvtb

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll AND MISSING FILES ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

HOW TO PLAY THESE GAMES IN LINUX
pastebin.com/21Yi6vnt
RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
www50.zippyshare.com/v/17MCS5Bb/file.html

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
hgg2d.github.io/

RJ Gallery SCRIPT
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ciwsv2l14inic9e/DL Site Previewer.html

DLsite partial interface translation script
github.com/Anon7404/DLStrans

VH Specific
>latest VH translation
mega.nz/#F!0ChlQYJa!918hNc-SzjigT-yBqiaidw

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ137522.html
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ191168.html
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ205649.html
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ189294.html
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ197645.html
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ201957.html
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ212317.html
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ212641.html
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ212899.html
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ200657.html
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ201744.html
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ201889.html
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ206421.html
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ208151.html
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ209049.html
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ213256.html
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ211306.html
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ212828.html
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ207181.html
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ195359.html
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ210330.html
dekirutranslations.wordpress.com/2017/11/30/sansha-mendan-immoral-edition-full-translation-patch/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/view/2376084
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Link to DMM version of OP game.

you are a good friend

This game really needs a translation. There's a fuck ton of options that you have to use guesswork unless you can into kanji.

Thanks

>Games to look forward to this December
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ137522.html
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ191168.html
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ205649.html
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ189294.html
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ197645.html
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ201957.html
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ212317.html
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ212641.html
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ212899.html
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ200657.html
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ201744.html
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ201889.html
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ206421.html
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ208151.html
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ209049.html
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ213256.html

Also
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ211306.html
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ212828.html
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ207181.html
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ195359.html

>Valkyria
>December
NEVEREVER

Thanks for this list, user. Looking forward to Asmodeus Delta which should be out soon.

This was nice, but not enough scenes/scenes are not long enough. It's just the same 2 seconds on a loop for most of them.

no love for dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ210330.html make me sad.

I didn't like their older games that much, so I didn't include it in my list that I posted last thread.

I can fap to the double blowjob scene forever though. Goddamn that shit it hot.

Circle previous games were really good, despite the art being meh

Sansha Mendan VJ010727
dekirutranslations.wordpress.com/2017/11/30/sansha-mendan-immoral-edition-full-translation-patch/
Torrent: sukebei.pantsu.cat/view/2376084

Go back

>5,378 JPY
Nice steal

Should have translated VJ009233 instead

"Professional" studio

Reposting with announce codes for people using the DLsite code preview script:
RA137522
RA191168
RA205649
RA189294
RA197645
RA201957
RA212317
RA212641
RA212899
RA200657
RA201744
RA201889
RA206421
RA208151
RA209049
RA213256

RA211306
RA212828
RA207181
RA195359

This should work. Using RJA instead of RA should also work.

This the one with the principal in the really tight gymclothes that some asshat posted as the OP despite it not being done several months ago, right?

Yes. It's also not relevant to this thread.

You have my attention.

gib password

Yes

Translation was done a couple of months ago
Editing took a lot of time
Patch came out yesterday

okay

So is it any good. A quick look makes it look like "just another mediocre eroge". What makes it special and worth my time, instead of another similarly mediocre eroge?

mmmm 'kay

you could do a little research

NTR

>talking about VNs
Why don't we just merge already?

The time you spent whining is time you didn't spend finding out.

in case you haven't noticed, reactions to the vn being posted here is very negative

No

Corruption is always good.
There's 80-ish scenes and there's a fair amount of variety. Although each heroine follows the fundamental arc of "get raped -> hate being raped -> slowly fall in love with the pleasure of sex -> swear to become MC's sex slave due to being unable to live without his cock anymore" kind of thing, each heroine has their own theme and set of costumes that really keeps things fresh from beginning to end. Mifuyu(Principal from the pic) is the only heroine that lactates when not pregnant, so many of her scenes focus on her tits and the MC milking them. She's also the only married heroine, so she has a nice netori spice. Each heroine has quirks like that. There's also the 3P system. Each girl is part of a pair - the two twin sisters, the mother and daughter, the teacher and student. The significance of the pair is that you rape the two of them together at times. An example is you hold the daughter hostage to rape the mother, then rape the daughter after the mother is too exhausted to fight back. Later on, after you corrupt the daughter into your sex slave, you have her give you unlock the door to her house so you can sneak in and rape the mother while the daughter not only holds her down but fingers her and sucks on her nipples at the same time, helping the MC out. That kind of thing. You could say Sansha Mendan is formulaic overall due to the characters all going down the same character are more or less, but the individual scenes have impressive amounts of variety in both angles, themes, costumes, etc such that no two really feel alike despite there being 80 some of them.

So, how do these threads always start with bunch of shitposting?

>Great variety
>The scenes are all different
>The game repeats the same pattern over and over again though

RJ208151 has girls in full platemail getting raped so i'm for it

>dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ207181.html
Alright, someone please tell me why is this kind of ahegao so common in NTR games

NTR breeds shit taste

is asking for source of in this thread posted pics accepted?

Not with that grammar.

where is the password

If the source isn't obvious, yes. Though still expect ridicule

cool
what is the OP image from?
it may be obvious to you but i am not in the hentai game scene at all but i'm considering it

Everyone! Channel me your power so we can defeat the shitposters!

Read the filename.

Now THIS one is never getting translated. Which is a shame, because it's kind of a slog otherwise.
Those levels are amazing looking. Much better than any other game.

Downloading. Thanks for posting this

oh didn't know it had a meaning
i guess it's the dlsite product id?
but i found it, thanks

It's hookable anyhow, just use it as a stepping stone to practice your nip.

It's more like a carpet than a stepping stone.

It'll be nice and effortless to get over then.

the scenes in this game make me diamonds

The script should be "smarter" and try RJ codes on the announce side when they 404

>Editing took a lot of time
The fuck menus aren't translated.

pas de jeux

le sigh

Any download for this game yet? RJ212955

Waiting warmly

her ahoge is cute

y no password

Thanks man, but I'm having a problem. When I mouse over the scenes on the title screen my game stops working. Am I just missing a program or what?

Her ahoge is huge.
HUGE.

>another patreon game never updates but still takes the money
>everyone calls them out
>developer demands the thread be locked
Meanwhile, on my nipponese Entry games
>regular updates with decent builds of content
Patreon is a mistake and every game that goes there dies. Even nip games like D&P and Cursed Armor.

>RJ137522

Should we tell him?

Yes

Yes

Anyone with a shred of decency goes on the pay per release model. Otherwise it's just a license to mooch of off free money without needing to do any work. If you're being paid monthly, you're incentivized to never finish your project anyway.

I'm having the same problem

It's in english.

Yeah, Im not even getting a Japanese error message. It just fucking stops on mouse over

Don't know what to tell you. Jap locale? Short file path? Other than that have you tired scrolling down with the mouse wheel?

I don't know what the problem could be, since my version works perfectly fine. I assume both of you are in Jap locale? I remember that I used to have some problems with their games if I wasn't in Jap locale.

I am in jap local. The music and scrolling works, but the whole game freezes up when I mouse over an animation on the right. I've got no idea whats causing it either, just a generic windows error message.

The problem is that people support the idiocy of patreon. Cant they realize they make a game not come out with that kind of support?

Not defending Patreon, but D&P was long dead and people thought it'd motivate that nig to work on his game. And Cursed Armor is by a chink.

All of the animations work fine for me. Maybe try deleting the save.dat file, that I assume you have? It could be possible that the save data is somehow conflicting with your computer. I'm no expert though.

Just tried it, no luck. I'm running the DMM version that was posted at the start of this thread if that matters.

Game is great so far
Going for principal and her daughter 1st
Thx for translation

D&P was very explicit in saying the patreon money be going towards game development. he stated it would go to his medical bills and cigarettes

There's no error message that pops up? I'm running the other version that was posted in that thread, so maybe the problem is that the one without a password was modified, or not tested?

Ah so I should download the one with the password?

what's the password

Make an account at lah. You don't even have to confirm an email address to log in.

Haven't been here for a few threads, any worthwhile games released?

The one posted in this thread isn't the problem it's you man. Try running it on your desktop if you haven't already I know these games don't like long file paths.

yeah

Yes

no

And if that fails try renaming it to something short, just basically just try to make the file path as short as possible.

I think you're replying to the wrong person, my version is working fine. Unless you're running it on your desktop, and that may be causing the problem.

their worthless fucking search engine cant find the thread

Yeah meant to reply to the guy you were replying to. Most of the problems with these games can be fixed by shortening the file path is all I'm trying to say, that's a known problem for Ekikon Kenkyuukai games.

what game

Thank you
What thread is it?
I can't seem to find it

It's on the first page of the downloads section. You're almost there!
CRTL+F "Ekicon"

still cant find it but at least their resident shill uses the same password for every upload

How do people like you even use the internet? You don't even need to use search function to find the thread. It isn't a very active site.

Goddamn the end of last thread was awful, and this one started in shitter. It's not even the fun to read shitposting either. No you don't get lah passwords here (to keep links safe), attentionwhoring isn't just posting once in a while to show you updated something you're working on like translations (you guys would bitch at Mynock@ at this rate), and VNs getting posted when /vn/ and /hgg/ both are up, take it to those threads. Don't respond to this.

Yay for DMM and not making circles censor the shit out there work. Can't wait until Ekicon's next work, I hope it will be like the fairy one.