/wfg/ - Warframe General

previous thread:
>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/kYhdYFc
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: wftrader.com/nindex.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.5.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/887725-plains-of-eidolon-update-2250-22501/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

No Edition Edition

Frog booty.

second for getting impregnated by nezha

T H I C C edition

>ywn kidnap MOAs for use as weaponized sex slaves

I was going to make some serious non meme comments and questions about Nezha since I finally unlocked him/her despite avoiding it because of the noise of this general, but I already know the kind of responses I would get if I did that

So thanks for ruining it

best edition

You're welcome.

do it anyway!

just lube him up and go fast, that's all he's good for if you're not super gay anyway.

ceiling vor is watching you masturbate

Just ask anyway.

You can't ask a question in any general without getting at least a 2:1 meme to answer ratio

when you reach that 5th forma

What do?

L-love me daddy!

You dumb as fuck

I don't mind Vor watching me jerk off to the superior design of Zanuka. "Strength to the Grineer" my ass, old man.

Right, clearly.

What is this master level 0

dude right sucks it has less damage
go for left

mastery is not the only gate to progression in the game.

Is Vicious Spread good on Tigris/Prime?

/aco/ adaptation when

This is such a shit show.

Stop being retarded.

HE'S A BOY!

>mastery level 0
>but takes 800 plastids
Is this just a trap to make absolute newfags spend their plat on materials?

STOP

yes

You don't have to build this gun.
I didn't build It until I got a BP from twitch drops, and I was already MR 9.
Stop being retarded.

Bro there's like 40 guns without MR requirement
That doesn't mean it's meant for people who have put in less than an hour into the game

I know that feel, made him myself. He's fun though, and surprisingly versatile, but not strong in any particular area outside of supergofast. His 3 can make him unexpectedly tanky, though.
I decided to play on the shitposting angle anyway and have him run around with a Zarr I painted hot pink

>Eos Prime set doesn't look anything like any other prime item
>Cannot match prime frames

>he doesn't know

i need a BILLION neurodes
how do I get them fast

I'm asking because I'm an absolute newfag who fell for it. I tried to farm on Phobos but it was so bad I just begged in recruit chat until a cool dude carried my ass to Uranus.

Huh, why does it look so awful and mismatching in every screenshot I looked up? Surely normie shitters can't be THAT bad

Get a frontal lobotomy and request that you get to take the contents of your head home with you.

it only has one color due to hits radioactive glow, so it only works in frames with 2 colors

That reminds me of EYE.

What color palette?

Are your legs okay?

>got all nidus parts in >2 hours of farm
whew, I was pretty worried about having to grind it for a lot longer

Huh, Four Riders is actually pretty good. Feels much better than the others, especially with double attack speed.
Builds up combo quickly, then one slide attack and a RMB combo is enough to kill a 110 Corrupted Heavy Gunner even with fire.
I could actually see myself using this, it's pretty fun.

Meant to quote Set armor energy color to that

you dont deserve best boy anyway

his 4 is very good, they fixed all the issues and now its super CC

Harrow would fit right in in EYE, now that you mention it.

Saryn Prime will be done in a few days and I need the extra slots. How do I trade when the chat channel moves at a gorrilion miles a minute?

you're so funny dude do you hang out here often?

How does left even have that high of a +damage multiplier with a low disposition?

filters.

Use filters.

>800 plastids

Can someone explain relics to me a little better than the wiki?

I understand I'm supposed to equip a relic, go do a void something which will refine that relic I have equipped, then open the relic somehow.

How do I actually equip the relic? I feel like I've tried everything.

Spend plat on relic slots.

>when you hit 40 min in survival but have to take shit bad hoping the team can cover you while you take a shit but ur scared afk timer will set in

>get relic
>get traces
>upgrade relic
>click mission
>pick relic

under navigation there's a tab with flames, those are void fissures

when you queue up a void fissure like any other mission it brings up a void relic equip menu, that's when you decide which one you take with you

So they just completely dodged the questions about travel distances in POE in the survey?

It's not that bad with a wing, but still. It's almost not worth the resources.

click on the mission and it'll ask you to select a relic.

you can also play without relic if all you want is traces

>newfags actually using latron

I'm hanging right now.
[Spoiler]Take or find a Nekros and/or a Hydroid with pilfering swarm and do Earth survival/defense for as long as needed[/spoiler] Now please cut me down

Have you rewarded your Kubrow for being a good boy today /wfg/?

its ok, its a rifle that you can use early

Not that guy but I've gotten into a few groups with MR20+ people who cry a fucking river if you don't equip a relic.

Muh loot variety chances oh noooo.

Well, at least I got the second spoiler right.

Does that mean it's bad or good?

So what should be my priority to get with all the plat I am starting to get from sales?

All the cool kids use Sentinels.

who cares about them

its not like you can partake in their loot without a relic

>first reroll on zaw riven
n-nani

Potatoes

It's bad user, really bad. Tiberon (which needs latron to make it) is only ever slightly better. Which isn't saying much.
At least latron is better than Gorgon Wraith

weapon slots
frame slots
potatoes
maybe a mid-tier riven for a high disposition weapon you enjoy
forma 3-packs if you want to grind a ton of MR
gifts for your friends

>intelligent enough to look up when a frame gets vaulted
>not intelligent enough to work a window with a howto text that pops up the first time it is opened per log in

Every empty slot could mean a good drop lost, to be fair. I don't care too much either, but I can see where they're coming from.

Hard to get warframes, like Mesa and Excalibur if you didn't take him as the starter frame.

I don't get mad but if you're just going for traces then why even join a public game?

I should know better by this point, but the level of stupidity in the Warframe forums STILL surprises me.

High damage buffs = cheese

okay for early game but is MR fodder later on

theres also the latron wraith and latron prime, wraith is the best variant of this class i think

my dog doesn't like my operator and rightfully so for she only has eyes for one

>tiberon
>bad
Wrong.

each planet unlocks materials, and in turn, makes things easier and easier to obtain. it'd be a silly man indeed that wants guns from saturn while he's hardstuck playing poosticks on earth with the grineer.

What's the best carbine, in your opinion? I imagine there aren't many guns that fit that description.

it wouldnt matter for lvl 10 enemies

>rare plant spawns 20 times
>no sight of supposedly common plant
*le sigh*
also i doubt my chance to get double item widget is working, do i activate it manually?

This is what Scott is looking at while he's pondering over how hard he's going to fuck the concept of fun in every orifice except the ones that are ACTUALLY fun.

dex sybaris

Considering the relics are the prime source for plat and prime equipment in this game I'd say they're entirely justified in being annoyed.
If you just want traces, play solo. Everyone else is trying to get prime parts.

only good thing from the baro is the scyadana

might pick up the machete wraith tho but I don't really care for it

Chroma's vex armor interactions with high power str is unintended. The only way to balance him out is to make Vex armor a channeled ability with a damage and armor cap, that way people can't just run Blind Rage + more power str.

>mesa & excal
>hard to get
>advising some new player that just started jewing to buy either of them with plat
in my country the penalty for lying is steep.

The Sybaris guns.

I thought this would be a better skill. It reads like I should be able to target an area to disarm/float everyone inside of it, but in-game it's targetted and only ever affects that one target. I thought 5m would at least get dudes standing shoulder to shoulder but I guess it's even smaller than that.

What can I do as Titania to help my team during missions?
Lantern is a more expensive and magnitudes less powerful version of magnetize. Are the buffs anything to write home about? 50% more evasion seems useful. Less movement is nothing against anything but infested. Reflect is garbage because high level enemies only deal 20-30 damage a shot anyway. Pet buffs?

Funny, I'm trying to get Saryn Prime while I'm barely at Jupiter because I want to use her so bad. Yes I know she's getting vaulted soon.