/wotg/ - World of Tanks General

Previous Thread >Where do I look up tanks?
tanks.gg/wot/

>Want to do clan stuff?
EU: NOPAN - eu.wargaming.net/clans/wot/500136066/
NA: NEET - na.wargaming.net/clans/wot/1000043295/
PS4: BLAPS - console.worldoftanks.com/en/clans/ps4/BLAPS/
Blitz: BENIS

Other urls found in this thread:

polishtreeforwot.byethost24.com/
console.worldoftanks.com/en/news/specials/last-chance-GuP-Valkyria/
eu.wargaming.net/shop/wot/specials/2877/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pzmoe

Stop letting the thread archive without making a link faggots.

Does anybody has an idea from where WG will pull out Polish tanks?

>Polish tanks
:^)

I know it's absurd (the only realistic-ish route is going for China 2.0 lol), but I've heard that they managed to find some post-war tank schematics and don't know where could they possibly be from.

Why didnt you goy out for the T92?

I bought a couple of premiums, all of which have been power creeped to shit. I'm not going to continue supporting that cycle.

But T92 can't get power crept since it's already power crept by GF.

Wait until WG buffs the side armor on every heavy to 180mm.

>E-25 will appear on the calendar offers
Prepare your anuses.

Time to play the Defender of superior balance ))))))))))))))))

Where is the powercreep ceiling?

>he plays tanks that can be penetrated by puny 194mm APCR

JUST

join NOPAN!

no thanks

Explain

>tfw no t10

Sooner or later you reach the point where tier 8 prems can give tier 10 a run for their money. What then?

Super expensive tier 7 tanks that could easily defeat tier 10s but also get pref MM, so they'll get clubbed by the OP tier 8 premiums instead.

Tier 10 prems to make all the money you spent on tier 8 perms seem worthless

Low tier premium tanks that aren't even good but cost twice as much as tier 8 premiums.

you can do it!

I've only seen one in the past year. I full pen'd it with my Jumboderp and 1 shot it. quality investment

Blueprints of a Graduate thesis from a Polish engineering school that wargaming found hidden in some archives/their ass

I wish I was kidding

Poland was Warsaw Pact. Prepare for the upper half of the tree to be clones of Soviet tanks.

>Prepare for the upper half of the tree to be clones of Soviet tanks
Poland never made it past tier 2 tanks before it was overrun by Nazis and Soviets.

And the Italians and Czechs never made it past tier 4 and they were on the Nazis side. I don't even think Italy tried making a tank again until the 80s

Tanks they actually build T1-3, prototypes T3-5, T6-10 Russian tanks with maybe some German guns. Like a T34 or an T44 with an 88.
Maybe an IS with an 88.
Most likely a T55 on T9 and T10. Like more armour but worse gun than the Russian ones.
Prototype heavy at T10 and maybe T9.
Maybe also some type of IS3 at T8.

polishtreeforwot.byethost24.com/

Looks like shit desu

Besides the defender and gf tanks, what shit do y'all really not want to see out of the advent calender? I'm just hoping they don't sell the leafblower, games with 3 of those on each side would completely ruin low tier mm.

>tfw e25 already confirmed

but I want the defender and the gf

Is the Jagdpanther worth playing? It seems like a complete upgrade over the colossal piece of shit that is the Jagdpanzer IV.

I have enough 1337 xp stored up that I'd be able to skip right over it for either of the Tier VIIIs if I wanted.

It's passable. If you didn't like the jagdpanzer you probably won't like it either, though.

Really? It seems like it fixes all the problems the Jagdpanzer had.

It's not the role of the Jagdpanzer I dislike, it's that it can't perform that role.

I don't want the Chrysler K to be sold. I highly doubt the Black Bulldog will be sold. I'm hoping they sell the AMX 13 57 because I want one.

The jagdpanzer plays it's role way better than the jagdpanther does, imo

The Jagdpanzer can't snipe and it can't bounce anything.

Ruined by the "ME TOO" retardation than infests game companies. Why do these mouth breathing morons think people will play their shitty knockoff instead of making something new to entice them?

Guess the stats

How long 'till sega shill their game again in wot?

who /gun handling/ here?

vert.stab/smooth ride/snapshot
it's pretty fucking disgusting

FELLOW MURRICLAPS, YOU ONLY HAVE UNTIL SUNDAY TO BUY YOUR ANIME TANKS!

console.worldoftanks.com/en/news/specials/last-chance-GuP-Valkyria/

I'm getting 180ms ping, so not me ever.

i dont even use vert stabs on mine, vents instead

i've used cell phone internet for 60k games, what's your excuse?

>what's your excuse?
WG didn't let me move servers when I moved continents.

180ms ping isn't that bad. It takes longer than that to blink.

>got premium off a mission I didn't even notice

On a scale of 1 to Valve, how much am I going to end up spending my NEETbux?

Get a job

That's a big drive wheel.

e-25 for sale when?

>console
Needs more weeb tanks on pc.

And since it's confirmed we're getting clowncar painting, there's no argument left for
>historical realizem
in game.

>VC version of the sherman
kek they sure are original.

Well you can thank cuckybaby. Back around the release I used my WoWS account to defend them on PC forums for you guys but it didn't matter.

the only reason fastfetus was opposed to them is the fact that the Asian server isn't moderated by Wg ergo he can critasize them all he wants and no ramifications will come his way

I actually liked rapid toddler until that point but his pretentions that WoT is somehow is realistic and has a "World War 2 aesthtic" made realize he's full of shit. There are tanks in this game that were literally never even drawn up or proposed for service and some that entered service in the 1970's. WW2 my ass.

>Prepare your anuses.
I'll be preparing my Hummel instead

eu.wargaming.net/shop/wot/specials/2877/
>Yank Tier VIII med
Shan't.

Nameless is VC version of the Tiger II.

Because greedy fucks in industry think that if game X sells, a game X clone will also sell because that's the same thing basically! But it never sells. It doesn't that AW spent whole 2016 practically without any development.

Finally!

is that on the asia server?
if its like the normal 111 its not a very good tenk

>is that on the asia server?
Yes

>if its like the normal 111 its not a very good tenk
It's a free tier 8 premium heavy-mediumish, it's good enough.

>it's good enough.

Can it pen a defender frontally with standard ammo?

Well, shit. Is there any tier 8 non td that can pen Defender frontally?

Patriot

only if you cupola snipe, and anything can do that if it has enough gun handling and just sits in front of the thing

I thought Patriot had 230 standard pen? The defender LFP is only 215 effective right?

he can come at you at a decent angle where both his upper and lower plate are 250 effective, which you can 50/50 gold spam through but he out trades you so you don't want to do that usually unless you can go hull down

I already have enough premium tanks.

Planes in WoWP however...

Was gonna go
>no camo
but then I realized you're probably waiting for camo sale because smart

Will they ever sell the kpz m41 90 again?

Löwe

Tiger 2 suprisingly.

technically everything with 210mm+ of pen can do, but if he facehugs you (or is slightly below) you better have ~250mm of pen or shoot cupolas

Most definitely, might sell it on Christmas as well

Just 9k more...

Didn't you guys had a general?

/wowsg/ has more bumps than posts. If think you we're dead you haven't seen nothing yet.

Paging test server niggers
what are the camo values of ELC 90 ?

And who said you could move here? If you cant sustain a general, simple stop coming to Veeky Forums

Holy fucking shit this thing is bad.

I'm not that guy faggot.

The autoloader is fun and it has good gun depression. But yeah, shame about everything else.

Yea I free xp'd up to tier 8 in that line. None of the Jap mediums are worth a fuck until the STA.

>186 gold pen against a VK100P

Yea fuck that.

while the pen is dog shit and the tank it's self is just a big hitbox, the 1 second auto loader with not much bloom was quite fun imo. I loathed the STA far more than the Chi-Ri because T8 MM is a joke

But Chi-ri is more likely to get buffed than matchmaking to get fixed

someone pls bump when NA is back up

I enjoyed tier5 and 6. The tier4 light is really OP too.

The autoloader is worth jackshit. You don't have any mobility to make any use of it.

it basically makes you a 390 alpha gun that has to poke for 3 seconds, it's not so bad when you think about it like that

at least you have hitpoints to trade, kind of like an IS

>Holy fucking shit this thing is bad.
Is this weak bait ? Ive seen Chi-ris in 1st place on the winning team

fair and balans ))))))))))))))))))))

I did. dont hate on visitors, thats sociopathic. I'm autistic and even I dont mind a Wargoying general instead of a WOT general.
I've seen new WOT threads quite low in the catalogue anyway.

>1.108 HE
How, a booom tier heavy ?

>killed gunner
>killed loader
>literary got killed entirely by a redline shitter (1650hp, I was in my AMX 30)

very fun and engaging!!!

This, Chi-Ri is the best tier 7 medium.