You should stop posting this

i hate dragon niggers so fuckng much

APROROJAIZE

It's time.

CHIKOKU WA IYA DESU

>first bitch about dshifting beating aggro
>spam the thread asking for nerfs and sibyl
>then bitch about nerfs doing jack shit to dshift, sibyl
>now he says the reason for that is because its favorable matchup is no longer being played
>implying dshift is the only favorable match for aggro
>also claimed that dragon and dshift is all over the ladder
We just can't have a break.

Stop giving him attention.

Chronogenesis please save this game and this general

>this general
It can't be saved, because the craftwar retards will never go away. It will if anything get even worse with an 8th craft for them to shitpost about.

>he's still not GM

Im 1000MP short of top 1k REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ACTUAL LEAKS WHEN

If only he didn't have a entire shitposting squad at his back.

>Ate shit to reach gm

This is probably the worst deck I have gotten 5 wins with

*falls asleep*

ME UNGA BUNGA
BUNGA UNGA
BUNGA GUNGA
ME HIT FACE UNGA UGNA

>dropping Vampy that early
I really don't know what did you expected.

>no leaks or reveals until monday

Dirt Rune is the best deck to climb right now

>using vampy on turn 3
lmfao

What's with your filenames?

you're a fucking retard. for one thing the post you originally sperged out with this reply at was my first in the last thread. and half the claims you're bitching about are true
>dshift lost to aggro but not by enough to compensate for autowinning vs control and beating midrange. this is why the entire last month was aggroverse
>aggro's favorable matchup is no longer being played. which of dirt/cblood/midshadow/saha luci ramp do you think aggro is favored against? decks that aggro beats exist but with the possible exception of storm dragon none of them are good or popular

>fake boobs
thats a dude right

Holy shit, vampy got mad because someone removed one of her followers! We are all supposed to concede instead of playing.

i forgot to say dshift is still good. it just isn't popular immediately after a nerf.

Man, don't you love aggro players and people who play shit like Jeno and Prince Catacomb?
>Q_Q y i always haf 2 go 2nd kmr
>goin 1st 2 strong nerf plz
>sword 2 weak rite nao
>i cant win if i dun play a win-more card when i already have a lead
Meanwhile, refusing to play cards like Teena, Floral Fencer, Monika, Wardrobe Raider (yes, Wardrobe Raider) that have fine bodies for their costs and very big advantages in the midgame regardless of being ahead or behind.
>but hao am i supposed to evolve juliet for +2 face dmg if i use evolve on board control
Aggro players in this game are SO shit that they don't even know how to play without Storm carrying them to narrow wins. It's like they've never even tried to have board control.

Know what I almost dropped a game to earlier?
Fucking Tsubaki.
And it's great. My opponent played a strong tech card and was 1 off lethal, there's a lot of bullets I had to dodge to not die there, all because his tech Tsubaki sniped a Tenko, almost outright winning him a damage race.
I have more respect for that Sword player than any of the Storm/Blood shit I usually run into on ladder.

>new expansion PV is out
>OP is leviathan for some reason
try putting Chronos or some hype shit next time instead of unfunny memes

Elana is an absolute garbage deck

Lets see if /svg/ is autistic enough to recognize this tummy.

Try fucking killing yourself you twat. OP can pick what he wants instead of that garbage

rather play Dirt Rune than Dshit

Tsubaki can still snipe something like a Caraboose, turning her into a real "6pp magic missile kek".
Doesn't have to be Tsubaki, twas the point of many examples of excellent cards like Wardrobe Raider which don't see play because
>muh aggro i kan only evolve 4 face
Winning the board is ALSO a lot of face damage.
>bord control is dum, jus themis bro, fuk removalverse

You also forgot to say that aggro decks are always the way to go for climbing, control decks have always sucked in this game, dshift existing or not wouldn't make this fact less true. Saha is as consistent as a deck full of 7pp followers with 0 good card draw engine, Dirt is only being played to counter blood not the other way around. Midrange Shadow can't even be called a real deck right now, it stills on its baby steps.

Intern-kun, I...

Intern-kun has sent up the kusoge signal. It's time to unite and delete data my family

don't talk about yourself in 3rd person, it makes me sad

Intern-kun, youre about 2 months too late with this meme

>Saha is as consistent as a deck full of 7pp followers with 0 good card draw engine
Now, this is true, and I've learned that the hard way. It is VERY important to supplement the Saha package with sufficient early game card draw (even just cycling tutors like Goblin Mage).
This also opens up Hector as well, who is an extremely potent card both in general and vs aggro... IF your deck has enough neutral density to consistently have enough neutrals in hand though.

Themis

Reminder that control is Discord!

one more
one more fucking time and im uninstalling this piece of shit game for good

>they're reprinting Zirnitra with her sexy art this time
Please let her be viable Cygames

just mutagenic bolt bro

should I play again or just leave for the next month also?

>actually complaining while playing a tier 0 deck

Try playing a real deck you tumor

/hsg/?

her evo art was pretty sexy

Give your leader Draconic Calamity. When an allied dragon comes into play, give it rush and summon an additional dragon

Never played Hearthstone in my life. The only other card game I really enjoy is YGO.

>control decks have always sucked in this game
yes because combo is broken. but the best combo deck just got nerfed so people are staying away from it. both cblood and cleric lancer aegis are completely capable of beating aggro atm and they're only going to go away when dshift/otk dragon/roach etc rise up. aggro forest gets an honorable mention because it can combo things down, it just needs to luck into manually drawing combo pieces without gimping the initial aggro

>Dirt is only being played to counter blood not the other way around
dirt beats or goes even with every midrange/aggro, not just aggro blood. but it loses to saha ramp and autoloses to cblood which is why that's getting played

>Midrange Shadow can't even be called a real deck right now, it stills on its baby steps.
what the fuck. do you think the squash nerf somehow took it from tier 1 in tournaments to not a deck?

They need to introduce a matchmaking mode that lets you select which expansions you want to play, and reverts nerfs made since that expansions release. Doesn't need to even be ranked, just as long as it's there.

That would be cool. I want to relive the ptp days.

Welcome to overpowered Daria. You can't complain if you haven't highrolled into DoD's and Mutagenic bolts against Blood, Dragon and Midrange Shadow, for example. You newshit now understand why people had stopped playing Dirt and Daria? You actually need to have confidence and be okay to accept defeat. It's very different from playing aggro blood.

>he still plays shadowverse

Bahamut needs to be removed from T2. I just turned around a lost game by topdecking him and my opponent conceded despite outplaying me.

It's called have friends. any legit implementation of that is just take turns cancer.

CBlood beats Dragon.

He needs to be removed as a whole

people said the same thing about oliva in DE and satan in standard

Sunk cost

Plenty of Roachfuckers still infesting the ladder as well. Elf Song was a mistake. Between it, Brambles, and Circle, Roachfuckers have it too easy running nothing but Roaches for Goblin Mage to pull, allowing Roach to basically also just DShift on 7 or 8, depending how much damage they got in.
Or they Roachshift on 6, and then Roachshift again on 7.

Can't wait for rotation!
(But then we really WILL need to deal with Aegis, guys. I hate Aggro/Combo/Burst shit as much as the next guy, MORE even if you consider how much I rant against them... but we really will need to deal with Aegis after rotation. You guys keep laughing at me when I say it, and I like to main Haven, but that card needs to be dealt with.)

they already gave it a hard counter

Friends can't always play whenever you want them to.

>Aegis
>turn 9
>literal B rank
There's an actual counter to aegis already.

What's up with the new chapters? They are boring as fuck, i did up to chapter 4 and there is nothing like the insane multiclass combos the ai used to pull off, only boring halfassed midrange decks

>197351865
>he still avatarfags, shitposts every thread and is not banned

Do I need to complete up to chapter 14 or 15 with every character to be able to do the new one(s)?

Are they really your friends if they're not chained to the wood stove in your basement?

no

uninstalled

Doinf it with one is enough i think

No. Each chapter is self-contained

Haha just kys vs roachniggers. what could go wrong

This one is better though

bye

see you next month, I'll play 1 hour a day to get my rupies for chronogenesis

>Not a stream
>Didn't liquefy collection
>Didn't delete data before "uninstalling" which doesn't do shit

I mean, look at this, i beat chapter 4 with JO dragon of all things, i don't want to play against these boring ass decks on single player

Filenames gave (you) away

should have sabreur'd retard

I think you misread.
It looks like the new chapters this month would require clearing 15 on everyone else, since they converge on 15.

I don't think he was trying to stay hidden.

I didn't complete the old dragon chapters, but i can play the new chapters

yeah, I missed his post inbetween

AI's are retarded, you can do the entire storyline with JO cause it's not minmaxed to hard counter you

>Not saving rupees for the second coming of Christ Jeanne

Was this card confirmed in the trailer or something?

My bad
It's not like they're hard anyway. Just ram cancer through and it's done

>Not even remotely enough of a support skeleton
>Can't be fixed in an entire 18 cards even if they wanted

That art's in the trailer but the card is a shitpost from the last 3 xpak

Should I play DQ Rivals instead?

I'd rather give my money to Shitzard rather than Jewquare

Even Hearthstone is better at this point.

Yes.