wowtoken.info

>Blood of Sargeras to gold:
US: rodent.io/blood-money
EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YVwYKtgFYCc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Horde players are mentally retarded idiots.

what the fuck is this op image

I want to fuck Tyrande and Shandris

What spec do you play and why?

>still no Dark Iron mount model

Genn Blanco putting Sylvanas Negro in her place and destroying her unlimited lives cheat.

Why are you not playing a mage or rogue instead of a druid?

Lightforged user, where you at?

What happens when you touch yourself at night.

>mfw there will be at least a 50% increase in the amount of elf characters in the game at any one time after the next expansion release

lightforged options are up

the males seem to have a lot more customization features right now

just check wowhead nigger

>the Dreamer

Do we even know anything about Shandris or her personality?

Hey horde /b/ros why are horde allied race so shit, i wish i rolled in alliance holy shit.

>Blizzard devs are perfectionists

>>Highmountain
>???
nigga...

>Titanslayer

oh right, i almost forgot stormheim had a huge pointless questline that went nowhere for both sides

Busy playin' a Hunter instead.

hammer or axe /wowg/?

Is there much of an Alliance community on WrA or should I just migrate to Moonguard?

Hey stop using racist hate speech in this general. Such behavior will NOT be tolerated.

This is your High Chieftain for the night.

Forgot about that, was thinking more of an eagle but this will do

>make alliance butthurt because I took 60% of their player base by being prettier
>make horde butthurt because I dont "fit into the theme" of leather tents and no plumbing
>make draenei butthurt because I crashed their ship (with no survivors)
>make humans butthurt because I moved into their magical city and started using whatever I wanted
>make lorefags extra butthurt because I dropped a nuke on a military installation they assure me was "just civilians"
>make non-elves butthurt because I can turn into a demon agility monster and they cant
>make PvP fags butthurt because I have an aoe silence on every class
>make alliance butthurt again because they get the version of me that looks like a school shooter, not the chad version
>make alliance butthurt for a triple combo as I recruit the utopia of ancient elf spellcasters that they insist they should have gotten
>make horde butthurt once more because our ex-ranger general is now warchief rather than some smelly orc or tauren

I wouldn't say that. Alliance lost their most powerful airship which was a legit threat to the Horde. Horde came out ahead.

Can't wait to see that in the Goldshire Inn

>fire was finally in a decent spot during tomb
>viable, fun-ish
>now sucks DICK on antorus

Moonguard is for Horde, WrA is for Alliance.

>Do we even know anything about Shandris or her personality?
Mainly in the books. Let's keep it that way though seeing as what they've done to the other night elves.

Maybe one of the pandaria challenge mounts or jikun spawn.

>>make alliance butthurt because I took 60% of their player base by being prettier
You took the dredges of society, we're actually grateful!

Why are so many of the /silly lines so sexual?

Those're the same ones we saw at Blizzcon. Highmountain really got screwed.

Why did this guy suddenly become a meme

Antorus is multidot and ST heaven and fire the spec for that

except we have at least one airship crash every expansion since wotlk so they're pretty much dime a dozen by now

Obligatory tfw no monk post

which rune

What's she like? All I know about her is she used to get kited to Org and rape the shit out of people.

Playing a warlock :^) kill me

The one that's shaped like a dick

>multidot
Nope, can't do that
>st
You mean what every other non-mage caster does better?

To generate sjw outrage thus getting free word of mouth advertising. Then before launch they will redo the lines to be more family friendly. Remember the sexodar line got removed as well as the dryad wasted girl line.

As a lorelet can somebody explain the OP image? I know what happened but does that mean Sylvanas can actually be killed now?

>We're going to be nerfed because of affliction

>dryad wasted girl line.
what

I meant to say fire isn't the spec for that but somehow it disappeared form my post

>expansion hasn't even started yet and the Horde already lost
How do we recover from this bros? We lost Lordaeron and were only able to retaliate by burning down some tree nobody cares about. We get the dumpster trash races of Legion to join us while the Alliance gets space age Draenei and Elves harnessing the void itself. We have a dumb loser cunt for "Warchief" while Alliance has best boy for a King. We literally cannot win.

Alliance has 2 airships left. Horde has 3. I'm not counting the vindicaar because that will either be destroyed or forgotten. Horde also have a stronger infantry because orcs and tauren are stronger than human footmen. Also Horde has a far better navy.

>Done every boss but Kingaroth
>Somehow every pug I join to kill him is just completely inept at it and disbands

are the point of your posts to make me resent rolling alliance

He poisoned himself to escape prison.

this delusion

Dryads had a line that goes "Let me use my Human call. I'M SO WASTED! I'M SO WASTED!" Feminists and sjws made a shitstorm saying it was promoting rape culture where men rape drunk girls. Blizz removed it from WoW.

If Eastern Kingdoms supposed to be Alliance territory does it mean that we remove blood elves from Silvermoon?

>belf fag trying to false flag as alliance false flagger

can you skip bosses?

Only thing I'm butthurt about is them being a bunch of fags instead of the cool guys from my WC3 childhood

Feel free to present facts to prove otherwise. Alliance is outmanned and out gunned. If Anduin didn't beg the Light for an AOE rez that BFA cinematic would have ended the "war" right there.

she has always been able to die, but valkyr keep reviving her

those are running out though, and she needed them to create more forsaken since she can't raise the dead like the lich king

genn stopping her pretty much means she and the forsaken are on limited time

>elf players stirring up shit between core Horde and core Alliance races to deflect the genuinely deserved hatred off of them

One day we will shut their dirty lying mouths. Our patience has its limits.

I did it lads ! Through the power of PUGS !

No, I've just joined pugs that are up to a later part of the dungeon

Fuck knows how they killed him though, every pug ive been in since completely fails at it, it's so easy too

This is the true ending. Remove elves

Wow, Minerva is so funny!!! Ha ha, "no skin off my back", get it? Because she's an undead? XD lol!

How the fuck do you even sneak up to a tree the size of a fucking hawaii and set it on fire?

>affliction

Have you seen around the tree? They only have a small port in the base you can sneak up from behind.

>the size of a fucking hawaii
What does that mean?

I'm just saying that we literally cannot compete with the alpha male Alliance chads. They could pretty much nuke all of our cities from orbit with the Vindacaar if they wanted. We keep getting btfo almost every expac, Org was canonically sacked by the Alliance who defeated Garrosh, we were forced to flee the broken shore and our previous warchief got rekt by a no-name demon, and now we lost our most important territory in the EK.
We might as well bend over now and beg the Alliance chads for forgiveness if you ask me.

mages and rogues are weak this tier

>SPriest "aoe" changes mean I'm competitive in dungeons and can go absolutely fucking ham on fortified high keys
>Antorus is build for multi-dot, on top of the entire raid by like 10%+ on some fights, never near the bottom
>haven't even got my tier set at all yet, and when I do I'll be a spirit machine gun, getting hugely better VFs and damage

fucking

C O M F Y

And a ching chong ping pong to you too young lady

>we
falseflag detected, I literally just said I play alliance
kindly fuck off to reddit

Alliance King is a soyboy

Maybe you could stop replying to the obvious shitposter?

That's the flaw with living on top of a tree that's 1000 feet tall.

you have to be literally retarded to not have seen this coming after Warlords of "orc genocide fantasy" Draenor and Legion "where is the horde lmao???"

>best spec
yeah ! also tfw new birb

"we" as in the me and the rest of the Horde not "we" as in you and me

youtube.com/watch?v=YVwYKtgFYCc

Next expac song?

No, the Alliance advance gets stopped at Undercity, so Tirisfal and everything north of it is still Horde.

Alright you fucking skanks which top-tier dps are you rolling/have you rolled

the vindicaar is still around, that's confirmed
you have no basis for this horde navy being any good,
the horde has far less people simply based on the civil war which killed tons of orcs, the forsaken not being able to replenish their numbers and the fact that despite blood elves being 40% of the horde playerbase 90% of them were killed off by the scourge
dwarf/gnome tech > goblin tech, blackfuse and iron horde tech is gone
using the cinematic as a measure for anything is fucking dumb

>be a pure dps class
>sit at the bottom of the dps meters

Just make Outlaw a tank spec ffs

what happened to all the wow youtubers, why is no one making good machinimas anymore, or at least not as much as before ?

>posting logs when noone has t21 or pantheon trinkets

arms
i fucking hate playing it though

i hate orcs and undead more than elves

elves are just fucking retarded >muh feelings fags

>not having t21

what is the best non-dead NA server to make a new character on

99.9% of logged kills don't

Most pantheon trinkets are shit if you already have relinquished arcano

How important is the Sunwell?

Lose my life in WoW again, or buy total war: Warhammer 2?

Is artifact knowledge maxed out yet?