/sthg/ - Sonic The Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic The Hedgehog General. Here we talk all about everything Sonic! Share art and music, discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and more!

/sthg/ #1094 - Shadow wins Edition.

>Sonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/mqvkmg.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=ov0Biq7lv90&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Silver a cute!
A cute!!

The fact that so many Sonicbabs still name Sonic 3 & Knuckles "the greatest or most significant or most influential" Sonic game ever only tells you how far Sonic The Hedgehog still is from becoming a serious franchise. Zeldababs have long recognized that the greatest Legend Of Zelda games of all time are Breath Of The Wild and Link's Awakening DX which are not the most nostalgic games of their franchise, let alone of all time. Mariobabs rank the highly controversial Sunshine over the classic titles which were highly popular in living rooms in the late 80's to early 90's. Sonicbabs are still blinded by nostalgia: Sonic 3 & Knuckles had lock-on technology (which was only due to storage limitations), therefore it must have been the greatest. Mariobabs grow up playing a lot of Mario games from the past & present, Zeldababs grow up playing a lot of Zelda games from the past & present. Sonicbabs are often totally ignorant of the games of the present, they barely know the hidden gems like Sonic Dash & Sonic Jump Fever. No wonder they still think that Classic Sonic did anything worth of being praised.

*BEEP* *BEEP*
Best ship coming through.

First for Sonic is the coolest, nicest, and all around best character in the franchise!

Who the hell is "Foxbeast" and why does he draw all these pictures? And how did he find these threads?

This is something you guys got up to on the discord isn't it

I love Sonci

*scared*

Is he right anons?

That's like, your opinion, man

share smokeu

WRONG The best pairing is Big x Eggman and you know it

handholdu

Don't be obtuse, someone is just posting the guy's pictures from deviant art.

Me too user, me too

I hope everyone's having a great night tonight

What are you talking about. Plenty of people feel that way about the Adventure games for successfully bringing Sonic into 3D or Colors and Generations for refining the Boost stages from Unleashed.

It's like i'm really on /mu/
but really true sonic experts have long found the best game was Sonic Advance

Oh no, Blaze is becoming a delinquent

Who the hell is Sally?

my.mixtape.moe/mqvkmg.mp3
>late 2017
>still can't top this

>Sonic Advance
>screen size so small it makes the Genesis games look gigantic
>anything from Angel Island onward
>good
Maybe the Revamped fangame'll change my mind, but I can't find myself caring about or replaying the Advance games.

Sonic Unleashed, Colors, and Generations are more fun that the classic trilogy.

>197353557
You've never tasted locked-on blast processing, I wouldn't expect you to understand.

>booting up Sonic Unleashed, playing the Werehog stages, and looking for medals is more fun than playing Sonic 1
I mean, I can see how Colors and Generations are fun, but I'd rank them on the same level as the classics, not really better or worse.

>pony profile pic
Opinion discarded.

I disagree, the Advance games (mostly 2 & 3) are more enjoyable than those three.

Shadow is literally Sonic but better. Shadow would fucking kick Sonic's ass.

kys fag

Define Knuckles

>Advance 3 is more enjoyable than Colors or Generations

Sonic except cooler.

I am, thank you!

youtube.com/watch?v=ov0Biq7lv90&feature=youtu.be

>Didn't put this in
Stupid OP.

Rougher than the rest of them. The best of them.

SONAMY, SILVAZE AND SHADOUGE ARE ALL SHIT AND IF SEGA STARTS PANDERING TO YOU FAGGOTS I'M QUITTING THE SERIES

Bye.

Knuckles is literally Shadow but better, Knuckles would fucking kick Shadow's ass.

Why is /sthg/ going so slow?
I made the last thread 18 hours ago wtf

Unlike Sonic he doesn't chuckle, he'd rather flex his muscles

Because a slow /sthg/ is a good /sthg/

I bet Sonic got a stomach ache after that.

* Doesn't chuckle
* Tougher than leather
* Hard as nails

Does anyone here have that Maria and Shadow comic from tumblr where Maria looks like a man?
It's late, MGR is downloading, and I hate living so I want to kill some time and revisit it.

Define Amy

But Sonic is nicer and sometimes that's all that matter. Shadow might have guns but Sonic needs no bulletproof vest for he has a steadfast heart of gold

Sonic's Rival
Power
Mountain
Fire
Earth
Lava
Volcano
Bloodline
Guardian
Master merald
Martial Artist
Treasure Hunter
Responsibility
Doesn't Chuckle
Rather flex his muscles
Rougher than the rest of him
The best of him
Tougher than leather

Metal Sonic's best friend who unfortunately doesn't see him as an friend.

Red Sonic

>Pachinko is dying and video games are bringing in more money
>Already used their Avatar trump card (which was only included because they said they knew how popular OCs are)
Appealing to the shippers is next on the agenda, user.

Slut

I gotta say, I love Sonic Forces.
Not because of fanboyism or anything like that, the game is goddawful or subpar like pretty much all modern sonic games, I just love the fact that it exists.
This is literally Deviantart brought to life.
>Can create your own OC do not steal with a shit ton of options from the kind of animal to what they wear.
>The plot and setting is edgy as fuck all, clashing horribly with the colorful cast of cartoon animals, just like the fan creations of the edgy 13 year olds. This is some Coldsteel battle academy tier shit, like, they are trying really fucking hard to be "serious and mature" and edgy with characters never meant to be taken so seriously and made solely to appeal to children, to make Sonic match their "grown up" sensibilities and completely missing the point entirely, why the hell is torture even mentioned in a sonic game?
>The villain is what you'd expect too, and he completely BTFO of sonic without effort when he appears, the kind of writing you'd come to expect of autists on DA.
I didn't think they'd manage to outdo themselves after Ow the Edge and 06 when it came to taking Sonic into weird fucking places but damn, I think they did and I fucking love this timeline for it.
Wouldn't ever buy the game though.

oops meant to reply to

The ilk of dA would've actually committed to the ideas that Forces had though.

What would Moebius Silver's name be? Platinum?
Also I still love the idea that just everyone in moebius is just a constant dick to each other just because they can
Also fuck had to redraw this cause my computer fucked itself and lost the one file

No Sparky

Infinite is literally Shadow but weaker, Infinite would get his fucking ass kicked by Shadow.

Sonic X isnt canon.

you're not canon

>had to take off his inhibitor rings for one cheap shot that nearly knackers Shadow out

The fact Knuckles could keep up with someone immortal's pretty fucking great.

Venice.

Naka would roll in his grave.

Honey definitely aint canon.

As if they care about what Naka would want anymore.

Not Sparky, just an user who draws for fun.

Mercury.

That wasn't me, dude.

I agree. They're nice.

Would Rouge be a slut in bed with Shadow or would she be far more submissive to him?

Correct.

kek
that's pretty cool. Still a metal but poisonous to reflect that this Silver is evil. user had the best idea for his character that he's essentially Eobard Thawne who just travels back in time to fuck with Scourge (which is where I got the idea for the drawing since I do love me some Flash)

I imagine Rouge is different in her private life than the show she outs on for others

pt 2
why did silver have the best theme song

I always forget that Amy, a 12 year old, wears a backless dress

Preparing for comfy Christmas threads

but his world

My name is Barry Allen and I am the Fastest Man Alive
When I was 11, my mother was killed by something impossible
Then an accident made me the impossible
To the outside world, I'm just an ordinary forensic scientist
But secretly, I use my speed to fight crime and find others like me
I am
Sonic Man

>Define Amy
No.

Because it's a love song

It's a character per thread, GTFO please.
Thank you.

Define Shadow

Hopeless romantic

weak

Sonic's self-proclaimed girlfriend
Roses
Magic incarnate
Fortune telling
Love
Heart
Romance
Marriage
Energetic
Positive
Optimistic
Piko Piko
Emerl's mommy
Probably completely crazy but in a good lovely way

The ultimate lifeform

>It Doesn't Matter
>His World
>Believe in Myself
>Unknown from M.E.
>E.G.G.M.A.N.
>Any one of Shadow's themes
>Fly in the Freedom
>Team Chaotix
>Raisin' Me Up
>Catch Me If You Can
>A New Venture
>Deadly Six boss theme
>Infinite
Yeah, no, Silver's gay af and so's his song.

They had to compensate for making him the worst character.

Better than Sonic

Dark incarnation of Sonic
Spitting image of Sonic
Same speed, agility, and power as Sonic
Master of Chaos Control, embodiment of Chaos like Sonic
The Ultimate Lifeform, but the true one is Sonic
Needs limiters to control his power, unlike the limitless Sonic

The coolest

Inorganically grown lab rat.

nice we got a couple of silverspergs now

Am I the only one who wants to brutally murder Amy mains in Speed Battle?

Don't start shit, user

Ugly faker

w-what's wrong w silver...

The Ultimate.

Hey, I'm not a Silversperg. I just don't think Dreams of an Absolution stacks up with the other themes. Even Mania's title screen beats it as a theme.

Silverspergs are people who DON'T like Silver.

Starting to think this is anons replying to themselves with this shit at this point

Pls user, when has someone ever samefagged on Veeky Forums to start shit?

>Le Silverspergs!
Silver is the worst part of Sonic 06.
Especially that fucking ball puzzle level.

Why do people like Silver?

Would you like him if he easnt a Sonic game?