Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kmcEYVz4cqA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>BEYOND

CYTHON, HEAR ME

>biggest cuck poll
>no finubar option

user please

Reaching mid-end game on vortex as high elves. Should I create a meme army of 18 chariots and a light mage to boost their speed and have them hit the enemy like a 747?

Is that a boy-elf or a girl-elf?

>Does it matter?

So bois.
Here is the situation.
After some naval battles i moved my entire fleet to a little undefended african village to replenish.
But suddenly spanish minions of Gallic Rome attacked that city, they quickly took over the tiny garrison but i noticed that even tho they took the square "victory timer" did not appear for them.

So i can just bomb them for 40 minutes with a fastforward time and then win because of the battle time limit.
But something deep inside me is saying
"You are acting gay as fuck"

High Elf mage models look kinda like the Boss

its a girl.

jésus teclis are you ok ? need some sleep dude ?

>Teclis face
What happened

Literally how Napoleon lost to Russia
There's historic basis for the genocide you're about to cause

Mein Gott Teclis has seen some shit.

The winds of magic are a hell of a drug

I literally took this same screenshot yesterday when I started as teclis
are you me?
I don't think I posted it though

You wouldn't be speaking ill of Koksal "Don Roach" Baba in one of his many owned vidya generals, now would you, user?

>having over 1000 years worth of shell shock

>when you've been scheming for so long but your Brother still hasn't fallen to corruption

Warhammer Waifu Rankings

>Top tier
Wood Elves, Vampire Counts, and High Elves

>Good
Empire and Dwarfs

>Mediocre
Warriors of Chaos, Dark Elves, and Bretonnia

>Furfag
Beastmen and Skaven

>Do they even have women?
Lizardmen and Greenskins

Gib Natalie Portman elf gf plz

>Literally more threatening than the entire Chaos Dwarf roster.

Is it bad that that trait description + lady Elf is making me think of the most amazing elf ass?

>do they even have woman
>not wanting a twink skink
fucking faggot

>skaven women
>furfag
I don't know if you can call those things anthropomorphic.

So what are the freshest /twg/ memes? Haven't been here since Mortal Empires released.

HISTORY CHADS HAVE KILLED OFF FANTASY

THIS ISN'T FAIR IT WAS OUR TIME

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AURELIAN GELT

Histmemers nonstop spamming
>Warhammer is dead :^)
>NOOOOO WARHAMMER HOW CUD THEY ABANDON US

CA gave up on war hammer and when back to Rome 2

Reminder that Elves likely existed during Roman times. So hisfags can now safely acquire an elf waifu of their very own.

Fantasyfags can have... I dunno... a Skaven waifu, I guess...

There aren't any.
With only releasing content that is archaeology our delicate memesystem has withered and perished.

So I'm playing Rome 2 again and realizing its pretty good. Why do we hate it again?

Mostly because of the memory of the release build. It was insanely bad.

How would 8 white lions. 8 archers, alistar, and 3 bolt bolt throwers do against a standard dwarf army?

It's not pretty good. It's still a clusterfuck

They'd be utterly destroyed by a single volley of superior Dawi quarrelers.

Unironically this.

any oldfags remember this meme/comics? we never made a warhammer version

>oldfags
>attila
NO

Gay as fuck or tactical genius?

>I'm going to explore the new world, brother.
>Don't worry, it'll be fine

Depends what kind of army, but in general
>Archers will lose skirmish fight to any Dwarf skirmisher
>White Lions will beat Warriors, trade with Longbeards, and lose to Hammerers
>Bolt Throwers will not win the counter-battery fight, but if the Dawi brought no or just 1 artillery piece you're fine.

My main problem with Rome 2 at the moment is that you cant sack the cities or do any action with the city that is not followed by occuping it.
Before WH i wasn't even considering it a problem, now it bugs me big time.
Since i cant invade barbars/easterners and then go back home, iam obliged to live there.

Or to abandon my settlement So it will later spawn new faction and a fullstack of units that will hate me

Pontus memes will never not be funny.

I wonder if ancient Rome meme'd about Pontus...

How do we fix Total War battles, lads?

>bring back point capping (Dojo capping)
>create a morale drop the further units are from the centre, dropping off severely around the corners, accumulative over time, so corner camping is discouraged + brief flanking around doesn't destroy attackers morale

What's the best mod for Napoopan?

La montée de l'Empire

>tfw finally beat a total war Attila campaign as WRE
>tfw damn near reunited the Empire using armies of herculianii seniors

feels so fucking good. played so much but never actually tried to get a victory.

Knife ears, haha, more like spoon ears HAHA

got enough of warhammer for now, been thinking of playing one of the rome 2 era games. i avoided them like the plague because of how disgusted i was of that game at release.

so would you recommend atilla or age of charlamagne? i've heard more good things about atilla, but i like the time period of charlamagne more.

alternatively i could just start up a campaign of rise of the samurai, haven't played that since it came out

You need Attila to play Charlemagne, so just play Attila first and see if you like the game before expanding to Charlemagne.

Or you can go for Rome:Total Realism for a good oldschool tw roman experience.

More autism like this?

Charlamagne is a mini campaing lad. Dont compare mini campaing to the original game, you know how good CA are when it comes mini campaigns.
Concept of Charlamagne is good but it is stil a very 'on rails" experience with zero replayability.
Just like 99% of CA mini campaings for any of their games.

I think they're fine.

>Rome:Total Realism
that does sound tempting, been so long since i played a game. probably will do it after atilla
oh, didn't know that, because i didn't really do any research, i was just so disappointed with rome 2 that i ignored everything from ca for a few years. how "mini" is it? is it comparable to kingdoms? thought that had a pretty decent amount of content

aka literally every single post on that shit-ass forum?

It's like one of the campaigns from Kingdoms. Not much can beat their American campaign though. Fuck that was fun. I'd love for them to revisit it in Saga.

Playing oonga boonga North American tribes was the best.

>a game
*a game of Rome

I need some entertainment.

definitely going to play it then. i remember me and a friend of mine playing crusades hot seat and it was the best.

Memory of the release, it's in a much better state now but it also has to get held up in comparison to attila and warhammer and that match up is not in R2's favor

>America: Total War
>about the collapse of the Mississippi civilization
>Spanish conquistadors are like late game chaos invasions

>is it comparable to kingdoms?
I'd say its slightly worse.
Main problem of charlamagne is that map is really small.
Its like 1/4 of the Attila map, so if lets say you started as italian faction and took over the Italy game is pretty much over, if you started as moors or spaniards and took over the Spain game is also over, because you are now the strongest faction in the world. because world is tiny as fuck
But dont get me wrong, playing it for the first time and getting rid of your scripted nemesis is kinda fun.
Replayability factor is kinda small tho.

Feels like there's no point in continuing because I've already won

>about the collapse of the Mississippi civilization
>constantly needing to encourage more and more immigration to offset the squalor killing off your pop
Sounds like some kind of endurance run city manager where the goal is just to try and last longer than your previous run. Could be fun but doesn't sound like a total war game.

i made one but im waiting for norsca to be added to ME to update it with warhammer 2 leaders

I dunno. Playing as one of the main Mississippi groups could be like Western Roman Empire in Barb Invasion or Attila.

Hi everyone,

is TW: Warhammer II worth the money?

I enjoyed TW: Warhammer quite a bit, but I don't have any of those ridiculously expensive DLCs (want to play Wood Elves, but not for 18 bucks).

When the released TW: Warhammer II, I thought that it would be the boldest scam ever, literally EA-tier of jewing people out of their money: same base game, same map, only different races.

So, is TW: WH 2 worth the price tag?
Is the Woold Elves DLC for TW: W?

God what the fuck do you even do in the first twenty turns as Wood Elves? Sit in your fucking forest mashing end turn as fast as you can?

You can't afford to make armies, you can't leave because Beastmen and Rebels will break your shit.

Amber is also the dumbest fucking thing ever.

What a shame, I enjoyed them in MP but fuck are they retarded and boring to play as in ME

>God what the fuck do you even do in the first twenty turns as Wood Elves?

git gud

You gotta use the fact that your units are 2 times stronger than units of your enemies and bash some humies or orcs

Any mods for Mortal Empires that let you keep Empire subfaction colors even after taking them over? It makes me sad to see an army from Middenland in Altdorf colors.

Okay seriously, what the fuck is McDeath? Is that some actual thing in the lore? Sounds like some stupid mcdonalds meme or something and I can't take it seriously whenever vampires try to hold diplomatic negotiations with me

>So, is TW: WH 2 worth the price tag?

Buy it at the next sale.
We have enjoyed it lots but if you are not a Total War fan to begin with you may as well wait for the next sale, maybe get a 20% off and play the game with most of the bugs fixed

Vortex campaing is really good, ME is fine.
>Is the Woold Elves DLC for TW: W?
If you are fan of them, i personally cant stand them.
Now however DLC's for WH1 are also working for WH2 so they are not as bad.

>McDeath
wat

>user has never heard of macbeth

It was an old ass scenario in Warhammer Fantasy Battle 2nd Edition where the game was a weird hybrid of rpg and wargame.

This is the only appropriate opening move for the Reiksguard, no?

sending the Reiksguard against an immobile artillery piece is a complete blunder. You should have them charge the crossbows or a unit of swordsmen.

>not attacking from behind

You disgust me.

that rpg lite scenario lives to this day in the form of mordheim and regiments of renown(the ruleset not the mercenary list)

the mor you know

youtube.com/watch?v=kmcEYVz4cqA

Are you THAT kind of Rat?

goddammit stop making me want to play the Empire

>dat pic
Legitimately the first time I've spat my drink out at something I saw online.

No.

BY MY WILL ALONE

just fucking face it, all of you, The Empire is the most Epic faction to play as.

this one is my favorite :)

can you feel it user.

Oblivion has come

for fuck's sakes, your posts are always garbage, geltredditor

Can I play shogun 2 vanilla? Or are there some essential mods?

>Reiksguard Knights
>most epic warriors of the empire
>never to retreat, never to surrender
>thought that death defending the emperor is the highest honor there is
>voice actor is some boy whose balls hasnt dropped
>all they say/squeak is *R-Reiksguard k-k-knightz*
>its pronounced Reeksguard

What I can feel is that TW WH has made me want to burn down every forest I come across.

>Trees cannot be trusted.

It lacks the painful /pol/ friendly stupidity of the other one sadly

Mods for Shogun 2 are stricly cheat mods.
Modders attempts to improve vanilla are BAD.

I'll just play vanilla then. Waiting for mortal empires to be fixed. How long till we get the update.

Depends on the battle though, sometimes you get the really Manly voice actor who sounds like he has a lot of phlegm in his body. and then he sounds like

REIKSGUARD KNIGHTS

and i get a little bit hard

with enemies like this no wonder they don't perform user

I actually have a unit of reiksguard on tabletop, they are amazing, stubb

I didn't mind that fots mod that added the original shogun 2 units into fots as an alternate feudal techline. was entertaining.

but what that guy says rings true, the total war:shogun2 games are really well polished

>THIN