Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/-cancer edition

>/mffg/ FAQ + Resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM (embed) [AT SALE!]

>/mffg/ Tier Lists
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19KNG2wRLXp9mm4GF1dezxeQxMI7KV5MEO8FjTHVTTuE/edit?usp=sharing

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D action RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and regular updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is (((free to play))) & offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: minimum xp/donation points per day
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 1: 25
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp
>REMINDER to participate in Alliance Conquest!

>ultimates event
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=981481

>(((patch notes)))
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=978663
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=982966

>Refunds for purchased ultimate boxes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_ja&bbsId=169&id=988720

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/future_fight/comments/7h0m8b/psa_infernos_t2_allows_him_to_use_the_uniforms/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You forgot the previous thread you IMBECILE

FUCK

Reminder to thank Based Bill our lord and saviour.

Don't thank him yet, the gambling is still in the game.

Only when I get some results. If hope I'll wake up to the sound of Netmarble admitting defeat.

Until he runs into the superior at Disney that has forced all this gacha/lootbox shit in every single game they have.

so this is the power of f2p...

I have crystals from Black Friday deal and I am boycotting lootboxes. What is worth spending crystals on? I only have about 10 6 star heroes, and 2 tier 2 heroes soon to be 3.

Why spend them at all? Save them until something actually comes up.

I guess i should clarify. What should i be looking for, to spend using crystals? I have no idea what is a waste and what is worth it.

If you don't have Magneto, save up for Magneto.

If you have Mags, then go for 6* mrut sales, there is ALWAYS enough people who buy them so that you also get the 6* mega mastery ticket as well

WEW

powerful

>mugga buys ultimate cuckbox
>changed his avatar to “Nova”
>next day has a car crash and almost dies
hmmm....

keke

Holy shit kek

Wait what? Who?

That Cuck Karma

Who's ready for Chulk to get a shitty WWH uni?!

Salsas

*netmarble audibly creaming themselves*

christ

>TEAMUP: Blue Marvel (energy), Captain Marvel (energy), Anti-Man (energy)
>you get 5.1% PHYSICAL attack.
What the living fuck.

Hahahaha look at his cards

whew

betcha if this guy boycotted, NM would listen

Does Netmarble make announcements on Saturday mornings? I am curious to see if Bill talked some sense in those Jewmongers.

Beat Shadowland floor 13 for the first time. feels good.

go beat 15 and feel better

Can't, no one left to use. I may be able to do it next reset though. I just haven't done it much so I don't know who to use on what stages and stuff so on some early stages I use 3 6 star heroes etc.

Symbiotic confirmed

Yeah. I've probably only done Shadowland 4 times since it came out. I need to play more often.

HAHAHAHAHA
AMAZING

Fuck som of y'all Symbiotic
We don't deserve the koreans

Bill Rosemann speaking with Netmarble representative, circa December 2017

Big Ups should kick those who bought the cuckbox

this is an impersonator, it's not the real hawk, I am, will post dick again to prove it

>Kicking Coal
Fuck of noob

do it

Hi cucktoad

here, again , that's not the real hawk, I don't think anyone should be kicked

im so confused

>Symbiocuck destroying each other because of gacha shit
Truly the """best""" /mffg/ alliance

someone is impersonating me (hawk), I'm verifying that I'm the real hawk and don't think the things that guy is saying

how does posting your dick prove that you're you

because I posted my dick a few threads ago so anyone who frequents the threads would know it's really me

Jamal was right.

Meanwhile Muggas...

if it's one of you from symb that just wants me gone, I can just leave,not too terribly attached

reddit.com/r/future_fight/comments/7h0m8b/psa_infernos_t2_allows_him_to_use_the_uniforms/

Inferno is not shit anymore?

This.
>Battlefield II gets egregious and controversial lootbox shit
>MFF gets egregious and controversial lootbox shit
>Magical Kingdom gets egregious and controversial lootbox shit
>this all happens within a month of each other
>the only through-line between the three is Disney
Really makes you think.

Ghost alliance

What the actual fuck is this guy doing in an alliance that is doing this horribly at AC? His alliance didn't even try and there's no reason to whale this hard unless you're in a try-hard alliance.

He wasn't that shit. He just needed his T2 because his invincibility from his 3* was really fucking short.

Nova's 1st gear gives him physical attack despite being an energy attacker. Everything about this update is a fucking mess. I wish we knew what was happening behind the scenes because this update is some abnormally fucked shit. It didn't even have a new splash screen.

No. They've done a patch once a day since the update but since they got into some major shit over all the unpaid overtime, it's now NM company policy that no one can do weekend or overtime work to avoid another clusterfuck like the last one.

Which means that no weekend response. We'll probably get yet another patch announcement Sunday/Monday night though.

Don't listen to mugga shitposter

This, but unironically.

He used to do amazing damage but was a glass cannon. His new uni gives him more i-frames, increases the invincibility on his 6*, and gives him a heal. Meaning the uni fixes the one weakness he had.

He's great now. All the insane damage he used to do while also being able to actually survive instead of immediately dieing.

There’s a guy named Mr Self Destruct that whales even harder and that alliance is just a chill one too. These are his.

I'm new here, I don't want my name tarnished, i don't kind being called a nigger or a noob or whatever but I will not stand to be painted as a dishonorable upstart. Muh honor is my biggest hang up

I just don't understand why. You can facetank your way through everything in the game without needing to whale out this hard. The only reason to do it is for the sake of ABX, AC, and AT. In all cases, that's all contingent on being a part of one of the like 30 competitive alliances.

So if you're just part of some shitter alliance, why would you do this? What do you gain? Being able to clear WBU marginally faster so you can get more materials that you're not going to use since you just whale your way through everything anyways?

At last.

nigga where ?

15 shadowland

neat

With this I will be able to finish Strange quest in next 3 days. Still before end of my 8th week in the game.

coming up on my 4th week, give me tips to get where you are user, I can't even get past floor 2

Buy the ultimate box. Any of the ultimates you get for it will help you.

Pretty sure that user is the one who is/was whaling pretty hard a few weeks ago

yuck, nice try NM

Don't you want one of the ultimates? They seem quite strong.

Maybe he just likes having stuff in games and doesn't feel the need to be competitive

Not him but post roster and cards.

Don't listen todone without ultimates.
I have just used characters that were able to solo one floor each even with my shitty cards. Knowing rotations is very important.
They are on the picture. Each has gears at at least 15.
For clearing spiderman relay I threw some shitty two star web imminitu obelisk on IF and Sandman.
Characters that are very useful : Mantis(clears rumble) Robbie ( clears everything after I gave him double fire obelisk), cyclops with Uni( villian)

VIP 4 is whaling hard?

t. a nigger

My shitty cards

>just buy the cuckbox, goy

It's okay Hawk, they've been bullying me for months and I just roll with it. Stuff gets amusing sometimes, y'know.

Btw, dont care about my vip level. Some of it was following my heart, like mruting Nico or spending some crystals on some unis that I like look of. Things that helped me were: AoA unis for Rogue(5 star wolvie really doesnt need uni for ealier floors, 6 star cyclops too, but it makes him a villian, what is useful), strange, ragna loki, ragna thor, strange, starog, hobospidey and hobo iron fist and magneto pack

>sharon ranked up
You get no help.

t. Illiterate

I was starting as meta shitter. Veeky Forums helped me to change my ways.
And I don't need any.

>having to stop grinding uni exp and special missions because I need to grind for UUKs
Uniform upgrading's the worst. Does the processor make this any easier?

A little, you just trade energy consumption for resources, hopefully you didn't spend all your GUKs and antimatter trying for the Ultimate characters

I think we should all post our dicks to verify who we are from now on.

what if i don't have a dick tho

There are other means

Avril kinda sucks. Really not nu-paywalls tier.

But she's cute so it doesn't matter

True, but she's also the second Universal paywall since forever. You'd think she'd be massive improvement over Hyperion.

pathetic waifufags. Have you no shame? No dignity? No taste?

Is your waifu canonically a slut or a lesbian? Is this why you're mad?
It wouldn't have taken much to be a massive improvement over Hyperion desu. An argument could be made she's as bad or worse than Hyperion. Her problems are her absolutely terrible passive and completely useless leadership, but the rest of her kit is good. Hyperion has a decent passive and good leadership but his 1 and 2 skills are complete garbage and his 4 is eh as fuck. Also I think Hyperion has the better t2 skill of the two.

PLS DONT LEAVE HAWK

y'all can't be surprised Coal bought lootboxes

>waifuing at all
this is the problem, you subhuman. No one sane waifus. It's deplorable. Fucking degenerate. You disgust me.

LITerally best part of this update

It's okay user, she can't hurt you anymore

>being gay