Is Anarcho-Capitalism the perfect political philosophy?

Is Anarcho-Capitalism the perfect political philosophy?

bony :DDD

NAP is meaningless, there's nothing to stop "the state" using the same exact reasoning
>greetings citizen, we note that you occupy land that rightfully belongs to the people. This is a clear violation of the NAP and you have three days to vacate your illegally occupied land.

NAP is surprisingly shitty at dealing with externalizes.

externalizes -> externalities

How the fuck is that word not in spellcheck?

The problem isn't with the NAP otaelf, th3 problem is that the whole assumption behind a successful anarcho-capitalist state is that everyone agrees to play by the rules and never triew to exploit the system. Hypothetically, every governmental/economic system works when you make that assumption: capitalism works because all the business owners reinvest their capital into the economy and allow workers to rise in ranks and eventually be business owners themselves, communism works because everyone works hard to put into the system for those who may not be able to, and everyone only withdraws what they need allowing the whole community to prosper.

However, that's not how real life is for whatever reason, so anarcho-capitalism is as legitimate a form of governance as me declaring myself king because I promise I'll treat everyone equitably and rule for the good of all my citizens as long as they promise to faithfully abide by my ruling and be nice to each other.

This is the best troll thread I've ever seen.

>ALWAYS
>SHOULD
>ONLY

Wow, stop trying to force your morality on me you fucking statist. I'm going to kill your wife and shit on your front lawn and you can't stop me.

But who is going to keep me away from your child brides while you're off of your property? I need labor in my plutonium mines for my nukes. By the way that's my information I just told you so I'm going to have to send my assassin-trained children to kill everyone I've logged on my NAP protected server.

I own all the roads, good luck getting anywhere faggot.

You don't think I know that? Last week you bought the last McRoad from McDonald's™ at the overpriced cost of 23 Hen's eggs, 50 oxen, 2,000,005 sheep and ONE FUCKING GOAT you idiot. I will raze your fields from the skies, and the children will use my underground system of plutonium mines to find and assassinate everyone reading this for my protection.

Spooky

Yes

The end result is feudalism.

Unfortunately, the non-aggression principle has no purpose or incentive. In an anarchic society, what keeps people from not aggressing? I would think that morality would, but morality is as subjective as the form of communication that morality is. People pretend or imagine that morality is something exterior, but it's not; it relies on context. The Japanese people, prior to the modern era, believed mochi to be the food of the gods, for example; however, rice became commoditized, and mochi was degraded in value and subjected to economic values rather than spiritual values; the cultured nuance of eating or preparing mochi was quickly degraded, and now mochi is one of the more cheaper foods in Japan. The very same thing is happening to morals. When everything became a market, everything was disparaged, and that's how the left won; they disparaged religion, race, family, culture, etc, because those were the sources of economic oppression.

A genuinely free society is one free from freedom, because the freedom that you people talk about implies that we have no right to vandalize or murder the people that rob us of our values.

>>Unfortunately, the non-aggression principle has no purpose or incentive. In an anarchic society, what keeps people from not aggressing?
spooks/ people love spooks and fear them

The first interstate freeway was 100% privately built you dumb memers.

You missed the point entirely.

What point was that?

There is a very big difference between the private ownership of one freeway at the onset of freeways, and the private ownership of every single freeway in the current day.

But I shouldn't have to explain jokes so I'll stop.

>in the current day.
Fuck off John.

If one business can build a freeway, why can't another build a competing one?

no, it is an embarrassing meme

This is now an an ancap ball meme thread

>less people paying for a service means you have to pay more if you want said service
WOW, really jogged my noggin

Anarcho-capitalism has to be the most retarded name ever. Any anarcho-something has. It's anarchy or not anarchy.

i've always wondered, what would disincentivise people in ancapitastan from violating the NAP? isn't the whole idea of free market economics that everyone is pursuing their own self-interest and that things eventually balance out. what if pursuing one's self-interest entails breaking the NAP? would there exist any safeguards against this?

genuinely asking any ancaps out there.

>soros buys all the bakeries in the world and employs all the bakers
enjoy your 100000000$ bread

I'm favorable to ancap, but you really can't get over some sort of skeleton state that controls legislation, jurisdiction, and executive. By the same token you also can't privatize everything, like public spaces, water, air, etc.

The point of the ancap is more shrinking the state as much as is possible, than abolishing everything. That's how I see it at least. So the "ancap memes", albeit funny, are really meaningless.

Also, the Ottoman Empire functioned on the NAP. All the land, items and people contained within the Ottoman Empire was property of the Sultan. There was no state in the early days, just the private property of the House of Osman.

Weird that ancaps don't hold that up as an example of what they want in action.

>the government currently protects bakeries from buy-outs
>no one would start a new bakery upon realizing they could make sick dosh from Soros with minimal effort and keep repeating the process

don't lie, lolbertarian. We all know you take this shit fucking seriously

>people... property of the Sultan
That violates the NAP