Cryptocurrency is the last fad scam for college dropouts to feel like they're beating the system while losing any money...

Cryptocurrency is the last fad scam for college dropouts to feel like they're beating the system while losing any money they might have, and you're buying into it because they're shilling the shit out it on of a Laotian cartoon forum, perpetuating a sense of wealth in a glorified echo chamber until one- maybe two of you make it big while the others got cucked by the illusion of success.

Prove me wrong.

You are correct. Buy coins today!

The fact that not only 2 have become millionaires or even just moderately wealthy off of the crypto boom stands to prove it's a frontier enterprise. You missing out on gains doesn't mean everyone else did too.

There is certainly money to be made, both short and long term. Indeed it has so far proven to be as close an opportunity as this generation is ever going to see to quick riches. The problem is identifying where the money is.

Right on, I pay for all my food and bills with my crypto gains, just recently made a nice chunk of btc with BLOCK. OP is either FUD or mad he cannot find the winners. It's okay OP, we understand.

even just buying and holding bitcoin will net you more gains than letting your money rot in your bank account and doesn't require a lot of time to do. Sure it probably isn't the best/most secure strategy, and I understand you want security, but that's just too expensive for me.

t. employed

Your doing something wrong if your not making money. Made about 2k so far

Just like anything else the only way to get rich on crypto is to have existing capital.

but I keep wondering how to get in on the scam

OP is a fucking moron hahahhahha. I just made $323 off of an INCNT arbitrage in 9 minutes and 35 seconds. YES I timed it. I like knowing how long the transfer takes.

>anoooother waggiecope thread
geez

P-please good sir, would you tell me how you are able to do that? I always seem to pick the worst time to buy/sell my crypto.

buy red, sell green

>Shoes are a potent means of mining plastic from the arses of gnomes. Cobblers use hammers, which they buy from the hardware store, and so it becomes evident that you can't really have Payless without Home Depot. Gelato is, therefore, a superior industrial adhesive and all people with dwarfism should be sacrificed to the alter of industrial plastic, creating jobs for both shoe manufacturers and people with a genuine passion for kicking midgets.

>Prove me wrong.

By getting off Veeky Forums, following ICOs, BTCTALK, SLACK channels, anything. I hear about things mostly though other people. Just get off Veeky Forums, I only come here to unwind and laugh. Research research research.

I also compulsively stare at charts 6 hours a day, it helps recognize patterns, such as hype, hype peaks, btc domiance ect. Also taking into account how hype can affect your judgment, I don't think in terms of dollars I go with the flow of the market, always making sure I am aware of the situation, never to be caught by my emotional bias to just "make a little bit more".

I'm not the smartest i just seem to have a knack for not gettin //scammed/ .

>He buys high and sells low

OP confirmed for Pajeet

For example everyone on Veeky Forums is shilling PoSW with the remarks of $1, which may be true but thinking this far ahead only gets you caught in any potential pitfalls along the way. Right now it's reached it's resistance at 9k sats and it has already ran out of "hype juice", although it's good sign to see it consolidating too many people get sweep away in the dream of $1 rather than it's very next potential move.

Sorry for bad english, not my first language.

Shitcoiners kys...

t. nocoiner

how long does it typically take you to see gains?

What's with these general crypto fud threads, everybody not retarded enough to buy bitbean peaks etc. is making money right now and it's a fun hobby

hello newfag

All but 1, maybe 2 people I know in real life are too dumb to figure out how cryptos work and how to buy them, even when you tell them exactly how. they are just mad no coiners.